๐๐„๐€๐”๐“๐˜ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐...

Von Sharaug

โ๐–ง๐–ค๐–ธ ๐–ณ๐–ง๐–ค๐–ฑ๐–ค, ๐–ฏ๐–ฑ๐–จ๐–ญ๐–ข๐–ค๐–ฒ๐–ฒ~โž โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—›, (y/n) finally gets to meet her pe... Mehr

t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n

o n e

12K 328 661
Von Sharaug

"Ugh! I can't do it!" You groaned and dropped your pencil, allowing it to fall to your desk as you leaned back in your seat and screamed into your hands. It was currently Sunday night, and you had recently just realized that you had a homework assignment that you were supposed to do over the weekend from your math teacher. And you know what made it worse? It. Was. Due. TOMORROW!

You sighed and brought your knees up to your chest and rested your chin on them. "Why must I procrastinate so much . . .?" You muttered, running a hand through your bangs.

You sighed again, standing up and walking away from your desk to make your way over to your door and leave to get a snack. If there was anything that you knew about yourself, it was that you could never work on an empty stomach.

. . . Well, that might be a bit of an exaggeration, but it was at least partly true . . .

Anyway, you now stood in front of your door. Bringing your hand up to take ahold of the doorknob and turn it, you suddenly stopped when you heard the familiar sound of a 'DING!' behind you.

Instantly, you whipped your body around and looked over to your bed; where you soon saw your phone, sitting in the center of your mattress by itself. Almost immediately, you ran over and jumped onto your bed and quickly caught your phone into your grasp. Turning your phone on, you entered in your password quickly and clicked on the first notification that popped up at the top of your screen. You didn't bother reading who the message was from, you already had an idea . . .

Steven: Hey, Princess! :)

You smiled, a tint of red coming onto your cheeks at the nickname your pen-pal for the past three years had given you awhile ago. The moment he had found out your love for Disney and fairy tales, he had decided the name that best suited you was 'Princess'; seeing as how you wouldn't tell him what your real name was.

You giggled and typed up a response quickly.

You: Hello Steven! Miss me?

You smiled and pressed the send button before standing up and walking out your door to go do what you were just planning to earlier: get a snack.

Walking down the stairs, you traced your fingers along the oakwood bannister and hummed (Favorite Disney Song) to yourself as quietly as you could. At the moment, it was midnight and your parents were asleep, so you didn't want to wake them.

DING!

You stopped, stepping off of the last step and onto the teal carpet in front of the stairs that lead to the front door. Clicking your tongue, you opened your phone and went to check your messages, a smile forming onto your face once you saw what your pen-pal had just sent you,

Steven: Always!

Steven: I would ask you if you missed ME, but I think I already know the answer to that ;) ;) ;)

You snickered, holding your hand over your mouth to muffle your oncoming laughter as you read the recent message. After about a minute, you calmed yourself down and replied with:

You: Oh, really now? Are you sure~ ;)

You sent it and then walked into the kitchen, which was past the archway to your right. Walking over to the fridge, you opened it and rummaged through it before grabbing a bowl of (Favorite Fruit) you had made yesterday. Once the bowl was securely in your arms, you turned and closed the door to the fridge with the heel of your foot before making your way back up to your bedroom.

DING!

You hummed, opening your door and walking into your room. "Well, someone's in a chatty mood today," you muttered, chuckling quietly to yourself as you placed your bowl of fruit on your desk and sat down. When you felt comfortable enough in your seat, you took your phone out once again and checked your messages.

Steven: Uh... maybe...?

You laughed. He was probably really flustered right now. You could always just imagine him sitting on his bed, reading over his messages with a red face as he stuttered. You had never met Steven in person, but you already had a pretty good idea on what he was like since one: you both texted often and he basically told you everything about him. Two: you had seen him a lot over the random gem commercials that started playing on your TV every now and then. And three: a friend of yours, Connie, would tell you all about him. You and Steven hadn't even started texting one another by then, but you felt as if you already knew him because of how much Connie spoke of him.

You smiled at the small memory. It was a rainy day when your curiosity finally peeked, and you had asked Connie for Steven's number to see if you could talk to him yourself. You didn't think that she'd say yes, but you also didn't think that he'd actually respond, either. Ever since that day, the two of you have deemed eachother 'pen-pals' and have started to talk to eachother twenty-four-seven.

You shook your head. Now was not the time to dwell on the past; Steven was still waiting for a message from you. Humming, you typed up a response quickly; picking up a (Favorite Fruit) from your bowl while doing so and taking a bite out of it; being careful as to not get any of it on your homework.

You: Lol. Anyways, I've gotta finish up my homework now. Ttyl! :)

Steven: Aw! But I wanted to talk more! :'(

You giggled and rolled your eyes.

You: You'll live

Steven: Not without you, I won't

You nearly choked. Coughing, you stared at the message with wide eyes and felt your face flush.

Dangit. Curse this boy, he's too smooth . . . You thought to yourself as you set your phone down and buried your face in your hands, trying to calm yourself as well as the growing blush on your cheeks.

DING!

You groaned quietly to yourself and peeked through your fingers and over to your phone. With a huff, you picked the rectangular device up and unlocked it before looking back over your messages.

Steven: Princess?

You sighed, blowing a strand of your hair out of your face.

You: Curse you, Universe, you're too smooth -_-

DING!

Steven: Of course. I have to be for my Princess! :)

Your blush worsened. Honestly, your face must have been on fire by this point. With a small pout, you puffed your cheeks out and wrote back your response quickly.

You: No you don't, Pretty Boy, you just like teasing me! (-᷅_-᷄)

Steven: Pretty Boy?

Your eyes widened. Instantly, you began to mentally curse yourself as you began to type up some sort of excuse to avoid any further embarrassment. And to also avoid him hating you. Yeah, that too.

You: Omg. I'm sorry. Did I upset you? I'm REALLY sorry for calling you that if it upsets you

You felt as if you were going to die right then and there. He probably thinks I'm so weird right now! You mentally screamed, tears filling up your eyes as you thought about all of the ways he could start to hate you even more—

DING!

You gulped and hesitantly opened up your messages. As soon as they popped up, however, you shut your eyes tightly and turned your head away; too scared to see his response.

After a while, though, you slowly peeked an eye open and turned your head to look back at your phone again.

Steven: Hey, it's fine. Honestly, I'm really flattered that you think I'm pretty ;)

You let out a relieved sigh and leaned your head back. "Oh, thank god . . ." You muttered, a small chuckle escaping your lips.

DING!

You blinked and looked back down at the messages, only for your face to heat up again once you saw what Steven had just sent you.

Steven: I'm not as pretty as you, of course

You chuckled, resting your cheek in the palm of your hand as a smile tugged on your lips.

You: You don't even know what I look like

Steven: I would if you would send me a picture~ :)

You sighed, scratching your temple.

You: Nope. Can't do that

Steven: Aw~ Why not??

You smirked. Even if you couldn't hear his voice, you could tell that he was whining like a four year old getting upset over not getting the toy they wanted.

You: Because I like being MYSTERIOUS~

Steven: No fair! You already know who I am!

You: Yeah, but that's only because Connie would talk about you ALL THE TIME to me

Steven: Wait, you know Connie?

Your eyes went wide and you paled. Quickly standing up, you began to pace around your room, thinking up an excuse. "Uh . . ." You slowly began to type up a response.

You: Wha?? Oh, sorry. Autocorrect. I meant to put Clara!

You smirked proudly at the excuse and placed your hands on your hips, thinking that you had successfully fooled him.

Key word: thinking.

DING!

You brought your phone back up to your face, and then instantly wanted to bury yourself a hundred feet below the ground.

Steven: No you didn't! You DO know Connie!!

Immediately, your panic rose again. You cursed under your breath and glanced away, trying to think up a new excuse. When the familiar 'DING!' was heard again, you groaned and reluctantly turn your head back to read the new message.

Steven: I'm SO gonna ask Connie about you tomorrow! :D

Your eyes went wide, but then narrowed themselves into a small glare.

You: You better not! >:(

Steven: Oh, I will~

You groaned and fell back into your bed.

You: Steven, I swear

@StevenUniverse has left the chat

Your eyes widened again and you sat up. Muttering incoherent things under your breath, you threw your phone onto your mattress, picked up a pillow, and then screamed into it.

Dangit. You just blew your own cover, you idiot.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

72.8K 1.4K 16
For the past 5 years, Stella Universe, the daughter of Rose Quartz and Greg Universe, has been living her life with some ups and downs. Knowing that...
287K 8.7K 47
โ๐–ฅ๐–ฑ๐–ค๐–ณ ๐–ญ๐–ฎ๐–ณ, ๐–ฒ๐–ณ๐–ค๐–ต๐–ค๐–ญ ๐–ด๐–ญ๐–จ๐–ต๐–ค๐–ฑ๐–ฒ๐–ค, ๐–ก๐–ค๐–ข๐– ๐–ด๐–ฒ๐–ค (๐–ธ/๐–ญ) ๐–จ๐–ฒ ๐–ฎ๐–ญ ๐–ง๐–ค๐–ฑ ๐–ถ๐– ๐–ธ, ๐– ๐–ญ๐–ฃ ๐–ฒ๐–ง๐–ค ๐–ง๐– ๐–ฑ๐–ฃ๐–ซ๐–ธ ๐–ฏ๐–ซ๐– ๐–ญ๐–ฒ ๐–ฎ๐–ญ ๐–ฏ๐–ซ๐– ๐–ธ๏ฟฝ...
85.1K 1.7K 30
original description: "Today, right here, right now... I'll love again..." I, like many people, am gay AF for Spinel, so here we are All characters b...
102K 2K 49
This is a Yellow Diamond x OC gem reader Opal was a very special gem, she could break thru Yellows walls surrounding her heart. Breaking her free fro...