Fable x Figment - Undertale

Por GedanNJackal

My own fan-made story of cs.mt's AU. No part of my story is cannon (or true) to my knowledge, and the only ca... Mais

Part 1 - The Surface
Part 2 - Loss
Part 4 - Family
Part 5 - Broken
Part # - ....

Part 3 - Enemies

434 17 0
Por GedanNJackal

((This is going to be a pretty long part compared to the others, I just don't want to rush anything.))

Fable POV

I woke up early morning, and saw everything still in place. I'm still sad about the broken egg but I'll have to move on.. I left for a little to forage for various things like more material and some stockpile food. I need to prepare for when the eggs eventually hatch, and I want to make sure I'm prepared, even maybe a bit over-prepared.. I came back around noon, nothing had happened. Maybe I should signal Figment..? ..Although I don't really want to bother him.. But I should at least try..

Figment POV

I was going around, making sure everything was okay when I felt something, I think it was Fable.. I think he's trying to signal me.

"OKAY, I DON'T WANT ANY OF YOU MESSING AROUND WHILE I'M GONE, YOU HEAR ME?"

They all nodded, probably not wanting to deal with me right now. I got one last look at them before heading over to check on Fable.

Once I got to the shore, I saw Fable wandering around, probably looking for me.

"Fable!" He looked over at me, startled.

Fable POV

I was wandering around the shore, waiting to see if Figment would come.

"Fable!" The sudden noise startled me, I looked over to see Figment poking his head out of the water.

"Figment? Why are you here ... Did you get my signal?"

He nodded, and I walked closer to him.

"I did. What do you need? I shouldn't stay too long."

"Well.. I was wondering if you'd like to check up? Also, I want to show you something!" I skipped lightly over to the nest I made.

"You made this?" I nodded.

"Yup! And look, there's eggs!" I smiled, waiting for Figment to respond.

Figment POV

"Yup! And look, there's eggs!" I tensed slightly. Eggs? Well.. I suppose I should've expected that.. but not like this. Well, I suppose I'll live.

I looked over at the eggs in the nest Fable made. Two yellow spotted eggs and another one, an egg with purple spots sprinkled lightly on it. Honestly, I like the purple one better, but they're all great.

"Cool..."

I stayed quiet for a little, feeling myself slightly as Fable did other stuff. I felt pretty dry, I should really get back to the sea.

"Uh.. Fable... I'm sorry to cut this short but I really need to leave...." He seem pretty upset about it, even though he knows I can't stay long.

"Okay..." Fable lightly nodded and I signaled to him I was leaving, heading to the water and soaking my feet in it.

Fable POV

I watched as Figment slowly descended into the water, before looking at the eggs. It was getting somewhat dark so I decided to call it a day. I got comfortable in my little nest and fell asleep after a bit.

*~Later that year~*

I felt some movement during the night, so I woke up early to see what was wrong.

"..Huh..?" I looked at the 3 eggs, they wiggled slightly and had small cracks in them. 'I think they're close to hatching..' I thought as I went looking around for any extra dead grass for padding.

At around noon I came back to the nest after grabbing some dead grass for extra padding, placing it in spots that seemed less soft than others.

"*sigh* I think that's good for now.. I just hope everything will turn out alright.... Maybe I should signal Figment when the eggs hatch...."

I settled in my nest, watching the eggs the whole time. I felt restless.. I suppose I'm just anxious.. and probably a little excited.. I mean, this is all so new, it's kind of hard to take in, even now.

*~At night~*

I was trying to sleep but then, in the middle of the night, or at least I think it was midnight, I heard something that sounded like cracking.

"...?" I looked over at the eggs, they were cracked slightly more, some lightly twitching every now and then. The one that caught my socket was one of the yellow-spotted ones, it started cracking more, wiggling around. 'I think it's hatching!' I thought to myself as I watched the egg carefully.

After some time a piece of the top of the egg popped off, and I saw the little chick inside. I lightly smiled, waiting for it to move.

The chick popped out of the egg, and it looked adorable. A pure yellow chick, it flapped its wings happily, even if it didn't know how to use them yet.

I smiled, before going away to find some food or anything for the 3.

When I got back I saw the chick in the nest, they were awaiting me, or probably some food. They chirped as I placed down what I had brought, gobbling it down.

I was able to get a better look at the chick while they were eating. A skeleton, like me, will pure yellow wings/feathers. Their feet/talons were small, and nowhere close to sharp.

Later that day at night I heard some cracking, I think it was the other egg hatching. Good thing I have some leftovers for the other one.

During the night the purple-spotted one hatched. It was similar to the yellow one except it had purple wings. The purple one's wings sparkled in the moonlight as it ate.

Around noon or so the next day the final egg hatched. It had pure yellow wings like the first, but all three of the chicks had one thing in common: their eyes. All three of their eyes were purple and yellow swirls. Left socket was a purple swirl with yellow interlaced into it, and the right socket was the opposite.

*~Time jump~*

It has been a while since my little birbs have hatched, and they seem to be doing just fine. Nothing has really happened so far and I'm starting to worry that something might happen. All this peace is unsettling, It's hard for me to leave the nest because I'm paranoid something's going to happen.

Figment POV

It's been a while since Fable has shown me his three little birds, and it's actually been a lot calmer since then, I'm not sure why. Preda. ((Predator)), or at least that's what I call them, and Lupus have been somewhat nicer to each other recently. Rarely any random fights from them now. Toxin is still annoying, and Exemplum seems to be getting more aggressive and overall being more impatient/short tempered.

I just don't know what to expect from them anymore.

*~A couple hours later~*

I heard Lupus talking to some others, about something yellow, so I decided to go ask Lupus myself.

"Lupus. I want to talk to you for a minute."

"..Huh? What do you want Figment." I almost broke out laughing at his plain stupidity.

"I heard you talking around about some yellow thing. Care to give me some details?"

"Huh? Oh.. fine, fine. Well, then it was late, sun going down. I saw a small yellow bird; a skeleton, pure yellow wings. It was wandering by the shore. So I 'invited' it in to take a little swim. It blindly accepted and I had the perfect opportunity to catch it! Once everything was right, I came behind it and fit it in my mouth! It was the perfect size, and there wasn't even much struggling!"

I felt myself boil. I haven't felt like this in who knows how long. A yellow bird, a skeleton with pure yellow wings. I swear, if he hurt any single one of Fable's little guys.. *sigh* I need to calm down. I'll visit Fable in the morning.

Fable POV

I woke up the next morning, but couldn't find one of my little yellow birbs! I looked everywhere and just couldn't find them... Then I saw Figment peeking out of the sea.

"Figment? What are you doing here–"

"I.. I wanted to ask you something" Ask me something? He never comes here without me signaling first..

"What.. is it..?" I was actually kind of worried about what was so important that he had to come up here and tell me..

"Well... I heard around that Lupus has been bragging about some sort of hunt. He says he caught 'a small yellow bird; a skeleton, pure yellow wings'. I asked him about it and he foolishly yapped on about it. He sounded proud about it too!!"

"...a small yellow bird....?" I felt some tears form.

"My small little birb disappeared yesterday and I'm worried where they'd gone!"

"...." N-No... I..

Figment POV

"...." I saw Fable start to tear up, before scampering away, I wanted to help.. Although I knew I wouldn't be able to help him like this...

I need to 'talk' to Lupus.

*~Later that day~*

I came across Lupus on my little walk, so I decided it was now or never.

"Lupus, I want to talk with you. It's urgent."

"Huh? Okay.. What's so urgent that you must bug me about?"

I grabbed him by his little hood, lifting him up slightly.

"Don't you play that game with me. You're lucky I haven't kicked you out yet."

"Wow, harsh man. I try and to have a decent lunch and you attack me with your words? Surprised I haven't left yet."

"You're only here so you can hang out with Preda. ((Predator)) and so you have someplace to go after a hunt. And you know what? I'm done with your excuses. Come with me."

"Well alright, but first, never call him that again. You hear me?"

"Oh, are you ordering me? What a shame really, that you'd have to resort to something so low as to boss me around."

"....I wasn't.."

"Yeah, yeah. On with your excuses. Toxin, take out this garbage. And make sure It's disposed of properly."

Toxin came in and (not so) gently escorted Lupus out of the area. If he ever dares come back I will make sure he regrets it.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
2.3M 116K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1.1M 49.6K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...