That Smile (a Chansaw story)...

By gay4gaga

Veronica is let into the most powerful clique in school but her and the leader start to catch feelings for ea... More

Chapter 1: You're gonna be beautiful
Chapter 2: Jason Dean
Chapter 3: Dinner
Chapter 4: The Fight
Chapter 5: The Sawyer's house
Chapter 6: The Snappy Snap Shack
Chapter 7: The Party
Chapter 8: The Hangover
Chapter 9: The hospital
Chapter 10: The Confession
Chapter 11: Lunch
Chapter 12: Memories
Chapter 13: The Visit
Chapter 14: The CT scan
Chapter 15: The Disturbance
Chapter 16: The Nightmare
Chapter 18: New Nightmare
Chapter 19: School
Chapter 20: Suspension
Chapter 21: Maybe you need Therapy?
Chapter 22: The girl in the mirror
Chapter 23: The date
Chapter 24: Touch me, Pull my hair...
Chapter 25: Does she know?
Chapter 26: Why's he here?
Chapter 27: What really happened
Chapter 28: The Mall
Chapter 29: I'm not going anywhere.
Chapter 30: Prom
Chapter 31: After Prom
Chapter 32: Pain
Chapter 33: Intimidating
Chapter 34: Too many tears
Chapter 35: Stars
Chapter 36: Another look at todays lunch
Chapter 37: Happy
Chapter 38: Back in the Hospital
Chapter 39: Panic
Chapter 40: Vincent
Chapter 41: A different kind of hospital
Chapter 42: Sandusky
Chapter 43: Chicken Noodle Soup
Chapter 44: Bubble Bath
Chapter 45: Homework
Chapter 46: Kisses
Chapter 47: The roof
Chapter 48: Otter Pops
Chapter 49: Flu
Chapter 50: B 32
Chapter 51: Thunder
Chapter 52: Cookies
Chapter 53: Part of the Family
Chapter 54: Bow Ties
Chapter 55: Teeth Marks
Chapter 56: Cake
Chapter 57: Easter Dinner
Chapter 58: The end of Easter dinner
Chapter 59: Wendy's
Chapter 60: Pet Cemetery
Chapter 61: Cigarettes
Chapter 62: Maggie's Polaroids
Chapter 63: Princess
Chapter 64: A gift
Chaper 65: Halloween
Chapter 66: Family Coversation
Chapter 67: French
Chapter 68: Oxfords
Chapter 69: Graduation
Chapter 70: Rings
Chapter 71:Italian
Chapter 72: Cheerios
Chapter 73: Cedar Point
Chapter 74:Last Entry

Chapter 17: Christmas

1K 22 10
By gay4gaga

Heather Chandler's POV

Every night since the day we had come home Veronica had woke up in tears from a nightmare. I felt so bad, if I could I would take those nightmares away from her and I would go through them instead, but I know I can't do that. I also noticed that she hasn't taken those stupid pills once, but I wasn't going to bother her about that.

It was 6 a.m. on Christmas morning, and this time when Veronica woke up she seemed happy. Every person has their breaking point and she had reached hers the day that Jason Dean thought he was going to kill us. But it's almost like she was ok now, magically something had changed in her brain. She looked at me and then moved closer. "Do you wanna go downstairs?" I asked. She nodded so we got up and slowly walked down the stairs, making sure that we didn't wake anyone. She sat down on the couch and I walked over and plugged in the lights on the tree. I grabbed a blanket and then walked over to her and sat down. I put the blanket on us and we cuddled under it.

We were sitting in the dark, with the exception of the lights on the tree. "It's so beautiful." Was all she said, this is the most she had said in the last week. I nodded. That's when we saw Maggie walk down the stairs, she sat down next to me and snuggled up to me. I put one arm around her and the other around Veronica.

Around 7 my parents came into our living room and we started opening presents. We let Maggie open hers first and then Veronica let me go. But when I handed her a box wrapped in shiny blue paper she looked surprised. "Well open it silly, it's for you." She ripped the paper off and then she looked up at me and gave me a huge smile.

She giggled. "You didn't..."

"I did." I answered. She was holding a new Atari 2600. She was such a nerd. But it was fine cause she was my nerd. She got up and gave me a hug.

"Thank you." She whispered so only I could hear.

Right before she got up again I put my arms around her waist and pulled her onto my lap. She looked surprised at first but then she laid her head on my shoulder and wrapped her arm around me. We sat like this until I stood up with her still in my arms, she gave a small scream and then I set her on the floor.

"Go get your Atari." Was all I said.

She ran over and grabbed it. Then we started to walk up the stairs, but she stopped. "Hey Maggie, do you wanna play with us?"

She jumped up and practically ran over to us.

I plugged the Atari into my TV and handed the controller to Veronica. I sat down next to her on the floor while she quickly chose Galaga and started playing. I leaned on her shoulder and watched her play, I never wanted this night to end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 230 40
Veronica seems to be falling apart and the unquenchable flame she has for her best friend Jen's boyfriend is only one of her problems. Despite her hi...
457 10 9
Heather McNamara doesn't consider herself the most interesting of her friends. Veronica Sawyer is the babe-the beautiful new girl in the group. Heath...
1.2K 238 74
πšƒπš‘πšŽ πšœπšŽπšŒπš˜πš—πš πš‹πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚘𝚏 πš‚πš‘πš‘ π™Έπš– 𝚊 πšœπšŽπšŒπš›πšŽπš πšŠπšπšŽπš—πš: Veronica has now just entered into Sliver Creek High and now she's gonna ha...
6.5K 288 18
Veronica Rogers is suddenly the girl next door when she comes home from college early for the holidays, crushing again on her dad's best friend.