Unexpected Roommate (BTS)

By Koneko_Senpaixx

>In the editing process< More

INTRO
Part 1: Departure
Part 2: Arrival
Part 3: BTS POV
Part 4: A Day With V
Part 5: A Day With Suga
Part 6: Rainy Day
Part 7: A Day With Rap Monster
Part 8: Troubles
Part 9: A Day With Jungkook
Part 10: Stay
Part 11: A Day With Jin
Part 12: Him
Part 13: A day with J-Hope
Part 14: The Get Away
Part 15: S-P-Y
Part 16: Date
Part 17: Early Birthday
Part 18: Trouble
Part 19: Bad, Better, Worse
Part 20: Jung-Su
Part 21: Caught
Part 22: Surprise Party
Part 23: Broken
Part 24: Comfort
Part 25: Bitter-Sweet
Part 26: Unpleasant Goodbye
Part 27: The Grand Finale
Jimin POV
KAI POV
Pregnant
It's A.....
Sasaengs
1st Birthday
Departure...
Transformation
Arrival
Hidden Feels, Thoughts and Encounter
The Fortune
Giving Back
Tragedy
Letting Go
Fin
Announcement

Hurt

20.5K 615 715
By Koneko_Senpaixx

"Woah. This is kind of weird...Karen, I don't know if I can do this. What if I blow our cover?"

"Look just go with it. It's not like you'll be doing much talking anyway, you just need to be quiet and smile. That's it."

"Well alright...But seeing you as a guy is....weird."

-.-

"Sorry. Hehe, it's just you look like a guy. You even have a mustache."

She touched the artificial mustache and laughed.

"Alright. Alright. Well let's get going."

Aaron: A tall lady friend and short guy. Ha.

"Whatever."

Ryan: Before you leave. We have some information for you, the accident that was caused wasn't as accidental as it seemed.

Wendy: What's with these girls? Do they seriously not feel guilt. Karen just turn them in, you know their names and stuff.

Aaron: She needs hardcore evidence to prove the car accident. The driver was dead when he was pulled out of the vehicle and the driver was aiming to the back.

"But the car hit on the side" I said.

Aaron: Yes but the target was the back where the twins were. That's where all the impact was and it has been confirmed that they weren't strapped in.

Wendy: No seat belts?!

Aaron: According to the recent statements no. But Jimin's parents say they were wearing the seat belts.

"Then which is it?" I asked.

Aaron: Those seat belts were fixed. As in someone messed with the car so that when impact was made it was a sure death.

Ryan: One car seat flew out of-

"Don't...I don't wanna know."

Ryan: Sorry...

Dylan: Those girls are planning on going to the funeral.

Wendy: But...if they see you...

"It means I can't go and neither can you" I said.

Aaron: Should we notify Jimin?

"Yes but keep it anonymous. Send a letter or something."

Ryan: Although, I suggest you attend. Even from afar.

"That's what they want. They will show so that they can convince themselves that I'm truly here. I won't risk that, so change of plans."

They all looked at each other.

"Wendy, I need you to go with the boys. You'll be safe with them and I'll need you to give Jimin a message for me. I'll write it on a piece of paper and you are to give it to him. Once he sees you, he'll know why you're in Korea. Aaron, Dylan and Ryan...As well as Liz and Nora, you are to take the next flight back home ASAP. I can't have you here, I'll deal with the consequences myself. Just please go. This ends now."

Aaron: But Karen

Ryan: These girls...

Liz: I can't just leave you here.

"Just do as I say. I'll go drop off Wendy at BigHit. Get your things" I look at Wendy.

She walked into the room to gather her things.

*VRRRRR VRRRR*

I checked my phone. It's Kai.

I sighed and debated on whether I should answer or not.

"Don't" Wendy said. "Forget about Kai...he has as much fault as you do in this. Don't make anymore stupid decisions..."

She's right.

I looked back at the phone. She grabbed it and answered.

"Karen?"

"No. It's not Karen, you better leave her alone Kai! You should be ashamed of yourself! For crying out loud she already has someone. Why don't you just leave her alone. You've done enough. If you call her ever again, I swear to you, you'll regret it! Understand?! I don't care who you are! I will personally come to SM and smack you across the face!" She hung up.

I looked at her a bit surprised.

"What? He doesn't deserve to talk to you and you better not call him EVER again. Understood?" She looked through my contacts. "Deleted. No more Kai, now come on. Let's get going"

Aaron: Karen, are you sure?

I nodded. "Please go as soon as possible. I really can't thank you enough, for everything. You guys have been such great friends and a great team. Money could never repay you for all you've done. I'll be back as soon as I can to say our goodbyes."

Ryan: Be careful.

"I will." I smiled.

Wendy and I made our way out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Karen, I don't want to stay with them...I'm scared. What about you?" I asked.

"It's going to be okay. I know they'll protect you and treat you the way they've treated me. Don't worry about me okay? I promise I'll keep in touch. I just really need to figure things out, call Jungkook." She said.

"Give me his number." I say.

She smiled. "I know you have it. So go ahead and call, if they aren't here then we'll spend the day together, I'll take you to Namsan tower and some other places."

"Can't we do that first? Please? After all I came here to see you. I've missed you so much, we used to hang out ALL the time and now you're 14 hours away from me. Please...."

I really wanted to be with her, it's been so long since we've actually been together. She's not perfect and sure she made a mistake...but she's also hurting. I admire her because she's strong, she doesn't show emotion now and she's able to smile at me but I know that behind that smile is nothing but pure sorrow and regret. I really wanted to cry and hug her. But I know that it'll only make her feel worse. Someday I hope to grow into a wonderful and strong person just like her. She's more than my cousin, she's my sister.

"Well...alright. But make sure they'll be here tonight." She said and drove off.

My dream come true, I'm in exploring Seoul with my best friend, my cousin and my sister. 3 in 1. What more could I ask for?

I smiled in excitement.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

-Sasaengs-

"Idiots!! You weren't supposed to kill them!"

"B-But Soo Yeon...you said."

"Aish! Shut up Taerang!"

She slapped Taerang.

"This can get us into a lot of trouble...but she'll pay....Karen is in town girls and we need to find a way to lure her to us. We can finish her off."

"Soo Yeon, you think she'll be stupid enough to show at the funeral?"

"No. I doubt she will. We don't know how much she knows."

"But Sumi said she's been hacking into our system. Which means she may have evidence."

"Don't you think I know that Taerang?! Geez."

"Sorry majesty"

"Hmph. Jakyung was a fool! How could she just leave like that?! If we had her then we could easily get rid of that nuisance. Those pesky children are out of the picture now so it'll be a little harder to reel her in."

"Majesty. I think maybe we should start a rumor, I have some pictures."

"Pictures?"

"To break Jimin and Karen up. See, even though this girl is Jimin's hair dresser, they seem to still have a connection."

"Jessie"

"I thought Jessie was fired?"

"Sumi, let me see what you got."

She handed Soo Yeon the pictures.

"So, it seems our Jimin didn't fire Jessie after all. Don't they look comfy?"

"Expose them Soo Yeon. I'm sure Karen will enjoy seeing these, I mean going out with your hair dresser seems cliché but who's to say that they aren't secretly dating cuz Karen has been absent"

"It'll definitely rub salt on the wound. Okay. Sumi do your thing. Taerang, I need you to go spy on our boys tonight. I will end her."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Despite the fact Wendy and I had a really great time, I felt nervous and scared. Leaving her there with the boys then confronting Jimin later tonight if he accepts. I was going to wait until the funeral but I can't...I needed to do this before then I'll deal with those treacherous Sasaengs once and for all.

"Thanks for today." Wendy said. "I had such a fun time with you, I really missed being with you Karen. I missed you so much...I honestly thought you had forgotten about me..."

"Of course not. It's just after I had the twins...a lot of things changed but that doesn't mean I forgot about you." I said.

"Karen...are you sure you want to confront Jimin now? I mean...you can always wait."

I shook my head. "No. It's now or never. I know he's going to hate me, nothing will ever be the same once I tell him what I did. Once he knows that I've been lying and avoiding him...that I betrayed him...I know that everything we once shared will be a thing of the past. I won't ever associate with BTS anymore."

Wendy stayed quiet and I knew it was because she felt bad. She didn't want me to do it because in a way she knew nothing would ever be the same.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jungkook, what's with the grin?" Rap Monster asked.

"Yeah. You've been really happy the whole day" Suga said.

"He saw Wendy today" V smiled.

"V!" Jungkook exclaimed.

Jimin looked at him. "Wendy? You mean Karen's Wendy?"

Jungkook cleared his throat. "Well...yeah."

"Why didn't you say so? Is Karen with her?" He asked.

Jungkook remembered what Wendy had told him.

'Promise not to tell'

He took a deep breath. "To be honest, I don't know. She didn't mention Karen nor did she seem to know what was happening."

V looked at Jungkook. "You sure?"

"Of course I'm sure." Jungkook said.

"Well why are you so happy?" Jin asked.

"Mm, cuz Wendy asked me if should could stay with us tonight." Jungkook smiled.

Suga: Like sleepover?

Jimin: I don't see a problem, I can ask her to call Karen for me.

Jin: I don't see why not. Wendy is such a charming girl~

V: She's really cute in person. All shy.

J-Hope: But the place is a complete mess.

Jin: we'd better start cleaning then. Hurry.

RM: What time is she coming?

Jungkook: (Checks the phone) She's downstairs o.O

All: WHAT??!! ∑(゚Д゚)

Jungkook: No worries! I'll stall her!

V: Oh you get the EASY job.

Jungkook smiled and headed out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Karen, I can't. I'm nervous! Being ALONE with BTS?! Are you crazy? What if my mom calls?! What do I say? What if she wants to talk to you?!" Wendy panicked.

"Don't worry. Just say I'm in the shower and I'll call her right back then you three way me and done. It'll be alright. Don't worry. Plus we took tons of pictures today, you can text her and send them to her. Just be calm, I know they'll take great care of you."

"Oh okay...Ah! Oh my gosh....Jungkook's coming. But what about the note? Do I give it to Jimin or-"

"Give it to Jimin but don't let the others see. Okay?"

She nodded. "Please wait. I don't want you to leave yet." She held my arm.

Jungkook came outside and smiled at Wendy. "Hey Wendy."

So, am I some kind of invisible person? (; ̄ェ ̄)

He seemed to be really happy about this, it took a minute for him to realize I was there. His eyes widened.

"N-N-Noona?! Is that you?!"

I slightly smiled. "Yeah"

He hugged me without a second to spare. He hugged me tight and I began to feel so sad. I hugged him back.

"Noona, I missed you so much...Why haven't you answered the phone? Jimin....the twins...Noona I'm so sorry"

I wanted to cry but I cleared my throat. "It's okay..."

"No, I know you're not okay. Are you staying with us too? Jimin will be so happy to see you!"

No....he won't.

"No. I'm not here to stay Jungkook. As a matter of fact, don't tell anyone I'm here...please"

He pulled away from the hug and looked at me. "But..."

"You'll know soon enough but just promise me that you won't hate me...promise me that you'll always think of me as your Noona, no matter what. Jungkook, I love you so much. You're like a little brother that I never had, you're such a sweet and gentle person and I want you to stay like that. Don't let my mistakes change you or what you feel for Wendy..." I looked at him, my eyes filled with tears.

"Noona...Why are you talking like this? What're you trying to say?"

I smiled gently and moved his hair to the side. "Just promise."

He nodded. "I promise Noona"

"Go inside. It's getting cold, take care of Wendy okay? You're her little body guard now." I said.

He smiled. "I'll always be yours too Noona." He hugged me once more.

I wish I could see V.

He pulled away from me and grabbed Wendy's suitcase. "Come on"

Wendy looked at me.

"Behave and remember what I said" I smiled.

She hugged me. "Please don't do it..."

"It's gonna be okay. I promise" I hugged her. "Hurry and go before the others come"

"Okay..." She said as she pulled away from me and made her way win Jungkook.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

-Wendy POV-

As I said good bye to Karen and followed Jungkook, I felt sad. Leaving her alone in a time when she needs me the most. Should I tell Jungkook what she plans on doing? But I promised...

"Don't be nervous. Our dorm isn't that great but I hope you'll be able to feel at home" Jungkook said.

"Oh. Uhh, yeah. I just-"

"I know. I'm worried about her too, she seemed to be saying good bye to me just now. I can't help but wonder what she's thinking." He said as he stopped at the door.

I need to tell them. This isn't about what she did but about what she's doing. If she faces them alone....she'll be in huge trouble. I just know it.

He opened the door and smiled at me. "Come in"

My heart was racing. I'm about to see the rest of BTS, my knees felt weak and I felt like at any moment I would faint. I stepped inside and looked around.

"Welcome Wendy"

My heart stopped for a few seconds.

V: Nice seeing you again.

Jin: Uwa. She really is cuter in person.

RM: Sup Wendy?

Suga: Defintiely Karen's cousin. I see the resemblance.

Jimin: .........

J-Hope: Wendy~~

I smiled politely. "Hi, um...I'm sorry to intrude. I just didn't know where to go"

Jin: Nonsense, you're a very special guest. Make yourself at home.

Jimin: I'll take you to your room.

He took the suitcase from Jungkook.

"Uhh..Excuse me" I said and followed Jimin.

I reached into my pocket and grabbed the note. What am I supposed to say?

"It's just as Karen left it, Jin is washing the blankets. So they'll be ready shortly" Jimin said.

"Jimin..." I looked at him. "This is for you"

I handed him the card.

"Who's it from?" He looked at it.

"Karen" I said.

Who else? Duh.

"Wendy, I need to know...is she here?" He asked.

"Read it. I promised to give that to you, it's what she sent me here for. But before you read it just let me tell you that she's in a lot of pain and even though this is a lot to ask...Please go easy on her. I don't know exactly what'll happen once you read it and make a decision but I know it'll hurt her more than it'll hurt you." I said.

"I can't make any promises Wendy..I'm sorry" he said as he put the note in his pocket. "But thank you for giving this note to me. Please make yourself at home and unpack your things, you can stay here as long as you'd like. Don't worry about the manager or anything. I'll talk to Jungkook to keep cool so that none of this escalates into a problem"

"Thank you"

He walked out of the room.

I began to unpack.

Jimin doesn't seem happy at all. Not even a smile. He's so serious, but yet again there really isn't a reason for him to smile. The twins and what Karen will say....it makes me wonder how long will it be until we all see him smile again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Karen POV-

I waited in the hotel room where Jimin and I had spent the night. It would be best to say this to him in a private room than meet him at a restaurant or somewhere public. I was extremely nervous and I was already on the bridge of crying. I knew this would definitely be the end.

I looked at the scenery and took a deep breath. I heard the door open and saw his silhouette, he closed the door and stood there. This is it.

I turned around and saw him still standing there. "I'm here"

His voice was cold but I can't blame him.

"Please sit here beside me." I say as I sit on the bed side.

He walks towards me and sits next to me.

I can't even look him in the eyes.

"Jimin..." I begin.

"What is it?" He asks as he places his hand over mine.

Tear drops fall on his hand. "I'm sorry...."

He stays quiet.

"I lied to you..." I said.

"What do you mean...." He says. "Take your hoodie off. I can't even see your face."

I take it off and look at him.

"What happened to your hair? Did you cut it?" He asked.

"I did." I say.

He seemed really confused.

"After I tell you what I need to say...I know you'll walk out of here even more hurt than you are now and I'm willing to face the consequences. If I could I'd take it back but I can't, it's something I have to live with for the rest of my life..."

He looked scared now. Worried about what I was about to say.

"Karen, whatever it is I-"

"No. Just listen...because those words you were about to say will turn sour. Jimin I'm sorry for hurting you but it's something I need to do. I can't live with this guilt, our twins...I honestly don't deserve you..." I said.

I told him what I needed too. I did it without crying, it was hard and seeing his reaction made it even worse. My eyes were filled with tears and my throat hurt so bad. Everything I said, word for word killed him. I saw it in his eyes. It was as if I had sucked the life out of him.

"How could you?" He looked at me. "What did I do wrong?"

I felt ashamed.

"You didn't even think about how this would affect our kids, did you? Oh right, who cares? They're not here now so you don't have to deal with that guilt of not only betraying ME but you betrayed THEM too!" He exclaimed with tears in his eyes.

My tears streamed down my face.

"You're crying? Oh, were you crying when Kai was on top of you?! Were you crying when he was kissing you?! Your tears aren't worth anything to me! Do you understand me?! I NEVER want to see you again in my life! I loved you! I gave my heart and soul to you and you threw it all away for Kai! I knew I couldn't trust him! How could I have been so stupid?! I fought for you! I did everything I possibly could just to be with you! I was willing to throw away my career for YOU!"

I began to sob.

"You're not sorry. You're a liar, a traitor, a cheater! The list goes on...You know, I really regret meeting you. I regret loving you. I was faithful to you and you just..." He scoffed. "Don't bother even coming to the funeral. I swear if I see you there I'll have you taken away, you don't deserve to be there. Your presence would be a nuisance, you should be ashamed of yourself. As much as I hate to admit this, my mother was right about you. She tried to warn me but because I loved you I chose to disobey and for what? Hmm?"

I deserve this...

"I suggest you begin by erasing my number. Do whatever you want with the things I gave you, sell them or just throw them away since you seem to do that best..."

"Jimin...I'm sorry..."

"Sorry? Hmph. If only it were that easy. If a sorry could fix everything the world would be such a wonderful place. A criminal doesn't get away with murder just cuz they say 'sorry'. If it were that simple there wouldn't be police or law enforcement. You can't get away with murder Karen..."

He got up and I grabbed his wrist. "Jimin..."

He pulled away. "It's over. You're nothing but a stranger to me now. Karen is non existent to me."

I began to cry and cry.

He walked out the door and I felt like I was dying.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How could she do this to me? Why? Wasn't I enough? Did she ever truly love me? I gave her my heart and she didn't care. She just threw it away as if it were meaningless trash...

The twins are gone and now the woman I loved with all my heart and soul has also been terminated from my life...

It hurt to say those things to her, especially when she began to cry. I knew she felt regret for what she had done and she went undercover to find who those girls were...I can forgive the whole undercover thing. But I can't forgive her for cheating, how do I know that wasn't the first time? What if this has been happening all this time behind my back? Do I confront Kai or let it be?

But what's the point in confronting him if I already said that it was over. Now that I think about it and now that I'm not angry anymore...Despite everything, I love her but I'm not sure if I can be with her anymore...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Jin: So Karen is planning to face them..alone...

"Yes. I know I promised I wouldn't tell but I'm just really worried about her guys"

J-Hope: So...Where'd Jimin go?

"Well..." I sighed. "It's not my place"

Suga: He went to see Karen. That's a no brainer.

Jungkook: Noona did seem sad.

V: You saw her?

Jungkook: I wasn't supposed to say anything but yes. I saw her.

"It's complicated."

RM: Wendy, what exactly happened?

"Well..."

Jimin: She cheated on me. That's what happened. Oh with Kai, I just got back from seeing her. I think this should be a world record, losing your kids and the woman you love. Both never to return.

Jin: Cheated?

V: with Kai?!

Jimin: Yeah.

Suga: Are you going to confront Kai? I have your back man.

Jimin: No. Karen is no longer part of my life, I made it crystal clear to her. If you guys wanna keep talking to her then go ahead but I, Jimin Park, don't want to hear her name nor do I want to be reminded of her existence.

"What exactly did you say to her?" I asked.

Jimin: (sigh) Wendy, I know you wanted me to go easy on her but I couldn't.

He explained what he had said.

"Where is she?"

Jimin: At the hotel maybe. I don't know.

"I gotta go." I got up.

Jimin: Right now? It's late. No, you're our responsibility.

Jungkook: I promised Noona I'd keep you safe. You can't go, I'm not going to let you.

"Jungkook, I need too. Karen is about to commit something stupid and I know for a fact that at this precise moment she's planning it. I won't allow her to get even more hurt!"

Jimin: I doubt she's going to do anything.

I looked at him. "Jimin...listen to me. She had already told me she wanted to confront you because once she did she knew you weren't going to forgive her. She told me she was going to confront those girls alone and when I told her not too she told me it was okay because I me she and spoken to you she'd have nothing to live for anymore...I'm worried about her. I'm sorry but I'm not going to allow her to do something that could possibly end her life! So please just let me go"

Jimin: She wouldn't have anything to live for?

I sighed and went to the room. I grabbed my suitcase and placed it on the bed.

Jungkook came in. "Wendy don't go."

"I have too. Jungkook, Karen is probably really upset, what if at this precise moment she's heading to those girls? I need to go"

"And where exactly will you look? I know Karen isn't going to stay the night at the hotel, she can't if she's planning to face those girls. So where will you look? Do you know where she's staying?"

"No. Not exactly but I need to try, Jungkook I have to-"

He grabbed my arm and I dropped the shirt that I had in my hand. "Wendy...please. Calm down." He looked into my eyes. "Karen's going to be fine. I know she is. So calm down and if you want call her "

"But, What if she doesn't pick up?" I asked. "What if she's fighting them right now? Omg, what if she's hurt and-"

He kissed me. "She's fine...trust me." He whispered.

My eyes widened and my heart stopped. He....kissed.....me....

"Are you calm now?" He smiled.

I nodded.

"Good. Now put your things back and come join us for dinner" He said as he let go of me and walked out of my room.

I touched my lips, the burning sensation, the tingly feeling was still there. My first kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I went back home and there was a package, I picked it up and headed inside. Everyone was gone. I was happy to know they'd be safe. Liz and Nora had left me dinner and a note, I wasn't hungry though. I opened the little package and saw photos. I took them out and looked at them, one by one. The heart ache I felt was even greater now but I know that this is very well deserving. It's Jessie and Jimin....I thought he had gotten rid of her but I guess not. Whether he's seeing her or not isn't my business and even if he is Im sure she's a more honest person than I am...

There was more. I went through them and I felt the tears coming.

The twins....at the accident site.

"I'm sorry...." I whimpered and cried. "I'm so sorry..."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

-2 Days Later-

I didn't attend the funeral, instead I had bought all types of liquor and got drunk. I cried all day and night then the next day the horrid hangover and sickness took over. Now finally, the day has come. They knew where I was and I knew where they were as well but regardless I haven't made a move. Neither have they which means they're up to something, I'm ready to face them. To confront the girls who have managed to destroy me, who took the twins away from me...but yet I see it isn't enough. I've longed for this day to come, this is it. I prepared myself with the necessary items. My bulletproof vest, rings on my knuckles with tape over so they wouldn't be visible. Dressed in all black. Little weapons, such as, a pocket knife and a small hand gun. It only had 3 bullets but I don't think I'll have to use it. I looked at the time, 6:45 p.m

Their meeting starts in 15 minutes. I took a deep breath.

*VRRRR VRRRR VRRRR*

It's Wendy.

"Hello?"

"Karen? Hello?"

"Hey. Are you doing okay?"

"Karen. Can you hear me?"

"Yeah. I can hear you just fine, what's up?"

"Karen! Don't listen! Don't come!"

Hm? What's going on?

"What're you-"

"Ah. Karen, it's so nice to finally speak to you again. Listen, we have something of yours. Well actually we have 2 things that belong to you."

"What're you doing?!"

"You know it would be such a shame to give Wendy here a scar on her pretty face or Maybe we should give it to Jimin? What do you think?"

"Why are you doing this?! They have nothing to-"

"Oh shut up. They're in it now, I suggest you come get them. But before you hang up, Jimin would like to say something to you"

"Don't come. They're just trying to lure you here but don't even think about showing your face around here! Ah!"

How on earth did they manage to get them? How'd they get Jimin? What about the others?

"Don't hurt him!"

"You'd better hurry up then~ times a wasting"

They hung up.

I began to feel panicked but there was no time to think anymore. I needed to get Wendy and Jimim out of there.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>To Be Continued.......

A/N:

Hello Everyone~

Just letting you know I will be on hiatus! I know I know.
I left a really big cliff hanger but I hope that you will all be patient, please~
I'll most likely be back after Thanksgiving. I will miss you all and I love you so very much! Thank you for all your love and support m(_ _)m
I can't thank you guy's enough for supporting and showing me love. I really hope someday my book will be published. Hehe. I don't know that's possible but yeah. Unexpected Roommate is coming to an end! Only a few more chapters to go!! I can't believe it! T^T

I was thinking of doing an 'Unexpected Roommate 2' but I'm not sure yet. It won't be with the same group of course but what do you guys think? Should I give it a go or nah? Haha. Also if you think I should, who do you think I should use? Gimme some ideas! Also I might be deleting some of my books ): I'm not quite sure about this yet but I might be. MAYBE.

Well anyway, pray for me! I have a HUGE exam this Friday and I REALLY need to pass it! It is a life and death kind of thing! It's a very serious test! Lol

XOXO,

K_Senpaixx 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 659 18
[WARNING: Contains mature scenes. ]
smartphone By <3

Fanfiction

69K 3.1K 26
:)
401K 7K 16
Oneshots. Mostly angst.