Harry Potter and the Children...

By Swissdog

This is the third installment , sequel to Harry's Future and Professor Potter, putting more emphasis on the a... More

Harry Potter and the Children of the Clan
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 6

5.8K 89 23
By Swissdog

Chapter 6

After the Boxing Day incident, as it came to be known, Harry spent the remainder of the holiday break in bed. Doctor Elsewhere had been out to Meadow Crest that morning and spent quite awhile giving Harry a thorough going over. He used a number of different incantations coupled with a variety of instruments and then spent over an hour talking with his most famous, and most perplexing, patient. After the Healer left, Harry got a visit from Ginny and Fleur.

"What did the Healer have to say, Harry?" Ginny asked, after she gave him a soft, quick kiss.

"He didn't say anything for quite awhile," Harry said with a chuckle, "I don't think he was that thorough when they gave me my check up after the dragon thing. Then he talked quite a bit. He seems to be satisfied with the general state of my health but has a couple of concerns."

"That doesn't sound so bad," she said.

"Time will tell. For one thing, it seems my body temperature is running a bit higher than normal. He says that can happen but tied in with my appetite he thinks maybe my metabolism is running too high."

"Is that really a problem, Harry? You'll just stay thin, right?" Ginny suggested.

"True, but he's also concerned it might start to wear on me after a while."

Fleur had been watching and listening and things were coming together in her mind faster than for Ginny.

"'arry, are you sayeeng the 'ealer theenks thees could damage you? What, make you old before your time?"

"Something like that, yes."

"What?" Ginny exclaimed. "What is he doing about it?"

"At the moment, nothing. He doesn't know what he can do, if anything. He suggested that I try and cut back on my eating and see if reducing the amount of fuel might cause my body to slow down some."

"But then you'll be hungry all the time, won't you?" Ginny asked, obviously concerned.

"He suggested that I spread it out over the day, more smaller meals, but less food over the course of the day. I'll have a little chat with Kreacher and Nibs. They are the experts in cookery, maybe they know what might work."

"Maybe," Ginny said, sounding a bit dubious. "Was there anything else?"

"Just his general concern that these episodes of heavy magic aren't doing me much good, either."

"Well, that's easily dealt with. Stop doing it."

"Ginny, sweetheart, do you think it's that easy, just stop? Half the time I don't even know what I'm getting into when these things happen," Harry protested.

"Well, let me ask you this. When you started throwing lightening and thunder at whatever this was, were you being attacked?" Ginny asked.

"Well, no, but it made a threat against you and the family."

"Did it? From what you told us, it mentioned the possibility and you started in with the fireworks."

Harry sat there, propped up against the pillows, considering his wife's comments. He had to finally admit that he probably could have ended the exchange without the pyrotechnics. His eyes drifted over to Fleur who looked back with one eyebrow cocked. It always amazed Harry how much meaning Fleur could pack into a simple physical gesture.

"Point taken," was all Harry would say.

During the remainder of the break Harry rested but was almost never alone. At various points during any given day, Harry could be found playing chess with Albus, going over James' plans for continued explorations once the damage to the grounds was repaired or playing various games with little Lily. He would also chat with his mother who made several visits during the day to check up on him. There would also be visits from various members of the extended family. A very serious discussion took place when Bill had dropped by near the end of the break.

"How serious do you think this business of a threat is, Harry?" Bill asked.

"I have no idea, Bill. I can't even tell how real the whole incident was. I mean obviously I was throwing around all that magic, based on how torn up the meadow is. But maybe I was just reacting to some weird dream or hallucination or whatever," Harry replied.

"I suppose, but should we just ignore it?"

Harry shook his head.

"No, I don't think so. I think we need to take some precautions and I need to have a chat with some of my former colleagues and see if they can find anything out. I think we need to dip into your bag of tricks and have a look at the Burrow, Ron and Hermione's and the others."

"Right. I'll start with Mum and Dad. I might get some arguments but I'll handle those by just not telling them until I'm done."

As they were talking Nibs walked in, floating a tray in front of him. It was the type that would settle over Harry's outstretched legs. The contents were designed to be filling but low on actual caloric content. Harry's description was more like bland, bordering on tasteless. But since it was a situation at least partially of his own making he was trying to deal with it with good grace. He thanked Nibs, who left the room with a single bow. Bill watched the little fellow as he departed and said,

"You know, Harry, it seems to me I remember you saying something once about how having house elves in residence has certain benefits as far as security goes."

"Yes, Kreacher told me no one could get in a house were a house elf lived without them knowing it. Plus, once they get used to you, they pretty much know where you are and if you call to them, they show right up. What are you suggesting? Everyone get a house elf or three."

"It's something to consider," Harry said.

After they were done discussing the issue of family security, Bill went in search of Kreacher to have a little chat with the elderly house elf about just how far they could be used in a security role. A few minutes after he left, a head covered in lightly coppery hair peered around the edge of the doorway. Harry smiled and said,

"Hey, there's my girl. I was wondering if I'd be seeing you."

"Hello, Uncle 'arry," Vee said as she stepped through the doorway and came to stand at the end of the bed.

"What? No hug?"

The girl nodded and came around to Ginny's side of the bed, climbed on and knee walked closer to Harry where she could wrap her arms around his shoulders, leaning against him, not quite kneeling, not quite reclining. She sighed deeply. 

 "What's the matter?"

"It's not fair, you know," she replied.

"What? This?"

"And the rest. I heard Mummy and Aunt Ginny talking. You've done so much and suffered so much, you shouldn't have to, you know, not live as long as you should," she said.

"Who's to say how long that should be, Vee? Let's face it, just about any way you look at it I've lived about twice as long as I could have expected so I really can't complain," he said as he gave her a squeeze. "So I'll just have to see what I can do and take a little more care and hope for the best."

"We'll have to see," she corrected.

Harry looked down at the top of her head and smiled a bit and said,

"Yes, I suppose that's so."

The two talked for a little while longer and then Vee gave one last squeeze, climbed off the bed and with a last smile left the room. As she was walking down the corridor in search of her mother and Aunt Ginny she met Ted Lupin coming the other way.

"Hiya, Ted. You and your Gran finished with your visits?" she asked.

"Yeah, not so many of her friends left to visit. So what's going on? Gran sent me over to find out."

Vee explained as best she could what had happened. Ted nodded once or twice, his expression serious. When Vee was done he gave one more nod.

"I came in the back way. I guess before I leave I'll have to take a look out front. You know, you may want to reconsider your plans for the future. Looking after our fella could turn into a full time job at this rate."

The look Victoire returned was every bit as serious but all she said was,

"If that's the way it has to be, so be it."

Then she gave the boy a small tight smile and she went looking for her mother and Ted went to see how 'their fella' was doing.

Harry received one surprise visitor. On the last day before school was to resume, he had gotten up and started moving around to make sure he was going to be ready for the rigors of the second half of the year. He was looking through some books in the library when Nibs appeared and announced,

"A Mrs. Henderson wishes to see you, Master Harry."

"Who? Oh, wait, yes, please show her in."

A few moments later the impressively unimpressive Cajun medicine maker and untrained witch swept into the room.

"Well, suh, it is glad ah am ta see that ya is up and around. Ah heard ya was feelin' a might poorly."

"I had a bit of an episode you might say, the day after Christmas. It kind of wore me out," Harry replied as he stepped forward to take the offered hand.

He also noticed that the woman held a package in her other hand.

"Yes, Miss Abagail told me all about it. Dat's why ah brought ya dis," she said, holding out the bundle of brown paper.

"That's very kind of you, Mrs. Henderson," Harry said, feeling that whatever it was it was solid and heavy.

"It's nuthin' o' da sort, suh. We owe ya a great deal fo' what ya've done for Anton. Dis is just a little somethin' in return."

Harry peeled off the paper and found a large square sided glass bottle filled with a orangey-red fluid. It reminded him vaguely of the pepper sauce that she used to send to her son to make the bland Hogwarts food more suited to his firebrick palate. More than one brave soul among the student body had a brief glimpse into the life of a fire breathing dragon when they accepted Anton's generous gesture to share some of his 'taste of home' as he called it.

"Um, this isn't some of Anton's favorite food seasoning, is it?"

Her answering laugh was rich and vibrant.

"Oh, no, suh, Professuh. Dere be a touch o' pepper in dere, fo' sure, but not so ya'd notice. Dis is mo' like what I prepared fo' Miss Hermione after her baby was born. Miss Abagail said dere was some concern about yo' eatin' and keepin' yo' strength up."

"Well, yes. The Healer is concerned about how much I eat and the amount of energy I burn up. He thinks it might wear me out over time," Harry explained.

"Interestin'. Sound like yo' body is out o' balance. Dis will help ya keep from gettin' run down. Ah'm workin' with the Apoth'cary in Diagon Alley dese days. Ah also keep in touch wit' Professuh Slughorn. If'n we put our heads together mebbe we can come up wit' somethin' to get yo' balance back."

"I wouldn't want you to go to any great lengths, but the effort would be appreciated, Mrs. Henderson. Oh, and by the way, how is Anton doing these days?"

"Oh, right as rain, Professuh. He's now da numbuh t'ree beatah fo' the Wimbourne Wasps. How da boy does love ta fly and smash dat ball about," she said, with obvious pride.

"I'm glad to hear that. I'll have to look for his name in the sports pages. And please let him know he's welcome to come by at anytime, especially during the Quidditch camp."

"Ah surely will, suh. Now. One tablespoon o' dat ever' day. And ya let me know how ya is gettin' on."

"I will, and thank you again, Mrs. Henderson. This was very kind of you."

"Not at all, Professuh. We needs ta keep ya around fo' a very long time," she said with a smile, but her eyes were serious and probing.

With another handshake Harry showed her to the front door and watched as she walked down the front walk. He wondered how she got there but he was pretty sure that any one of several members of the family were helping her. He was entirely correct. Waiting for her in the car park in what was left of the trees was the Popular, with Mr. Weasley behind the wheel and Abagail in the back seat. When Mrs. Henderson settled herself in the passenger seat, Mr. Weasley simply said,

"Well?"

"He seemd strong enough, but dere is somethin' not right about him. And I don't t'ink it's just dis bizzness."

"How do you mean?" Abagail asked, her voice full of concern.

"Well, young lady, when I first met de Professuh all I noticed was he seemed so impressive fo' a man who didn't look like all dat much. Not so tall, kinda skinny, and dat hair all ovuh de place. But dere was somethin' else dere."

"Yes, I know exactly what you mean," Abagail said, her thoughts going right to the portrait hanging in Harry's little used office.

"O' course, I didn't know much about y'all so I guess I just figured it was de same wit' all witches and wizards. But now I know bettuh. I told the Professuh I thought he was out o' balance. But what I saw today was mo' den dat. It's like he's tryin' to be mo' den nature intended a man ta be. Or maybe it's dat dere is mo' dere den nature knows what ta do wit'."

"Is it making him sick or weak in some way?" Arthur Weasley asked.

"Not as such, suh. I didn't see no signs o' dat like I would for someone who had an illness. But I can't see it bein' anythin' good fo' him ovuh time."

Both of Harry's family members nodded grimly and then they began the trip back to deliver Mrs. Henderson to her home, while the subject of their concern continued his preparations to return to the place he loved to do what he loved most.

Victoire's return to Hogwarts was even less enjoyable than the first trip. Her concerns now were for her uncle and it consumed most of her thoughts. She heard little of what was said by her roommates who, with the exception of Estelle, occupied the compartment, and she said less. She knew she couldn't let any bit of Harry's 'episode', no matter how sanitized, slip out because it would spread rapidly through the school. As they rolled into Hogsmeade station she was wondering if she should inform Madame Pomfrey, but it wasn't as if he was actually sick.

"Still not used to being away from home yet, Vee?" Kai asked as they clambered into one of the waiting coaches.

"Sort of, I guess. Mummy wasn't quite so bad this time, but being home for the break reminded me of everything and everyone I miss."

"Did you at least have fun?" Marjorie asked.

"Oh, of course. Christmas day especially. Uncle, I mean, Professor Potter's idea to invite everyone who was staying up here worked well. They all had a really good time."

"It should be interesting to hear what Estelle thought about it all," Kai mused.

They had the chance to find out that very evening. She was waiting for them near the front door and after hugs and greetings, even for the irascible Felicity, she began to regale the girls with her observations of the extended Weasley family. Words like awesome and fabulous were well represented. She waxed rhapsodic about the cooking and baking, the decorations and how friendly everyone was to her. She fully understood Vee's feelings about being away from such wonderful people. Then she made an interesting observation.

"You know what I thought was kind of interesting, Vee? The way everyone treats your Uncle, the Professor."

"How so?"

"Whenever I had the chance I was watching all the people in the house. It was so much fun seeing so many happy people in one place. And I sort of noticed that there was always someone around him and other people always seemed to be watching him. Doesn't that bother him after a while?" Estelle asked.

"Not really. After the way he was raised he likes being with people. He prefers it. But you're right, the watching can be a bother, but usually only if someone tries to keep him from doing something he thinks he needs to do. Then things can get really tense," she said with a wry grin.

Estelle just nodded and then began to tell the other girls about the presents she and the others had gotten. While nothing extravagant, there were some very nice things, like small pins from Abagail, boxes of baked goods from Mrs. Weasley and Angelina, and some little odds and ends from various family members. Apparently a lottery was used to divide up the guests among the rest of the family for these gifts. When she finally ran down, Estelle finished up with what she thought was the best present of all.

"So far since I came back I've gotten four messages by owl. Now I have people that will write to me and I can write back," she said, and then finished with a small smile. "It's nice not to feel so alone anymore."

It didn't take much for the students to get back into the swing of things. That Saturday was a club match day and the girls went down to watch Kai play in another game. She did fairly well, although her diminutive size put her at a disadvantage. Afterward she lamented she hadn't been able to do some of what Ginny had suggested. She asked Vee if she thought her Aunt would mind a message asking for some more advice. Vee's answer was a simple 'pull the other one'.

The next day, Ted invited her to go along to see Hagrid and his new puppy. Vee agreed readily as James had been talking about it frequently during the holiday. When they arrived in the cold of the morning Hagrid greeted them loudly.

"Hey, there, ya two. Come ta see the new addition ta the family, have ya?"

"Yes, Hagrid...I mean Professor. James was really talking him up during Christmas," Ted said, "and we haven't seen much of Norbie lately."

"Oh, aye, he prefers the warmth o' the hearth these days. Come on in."

When the two youngsters stepped into the warmth of the small stone hut they were presented with a comical scene. The bulk of Norbie was occupying a large section of the floor in front of the fireplace and just behind him, laying on his back was a true beast in the making. With the long legs of the wolfhound and the barreled body of the mastiff, the puppy had all the makings of a truly epic canine. However, at the moment, the only reaction one could have was humour.

Those long legs were splayed out, the head back and the longish tongue hanging out one side of the slightly opened mouth. The snores were mild but still easily heard. But even at a few months, he was already taking up a fair amount of space.

"My word, he's going to be enormous," Vee said, trying to whisper but to no avail.

The pup's eyes popped open at the unfamiliar voice and after some flailing of legs, he was on his feet, staring at the new comers, his long tail flailing the air in a frenzy.

"Alright, lad, easy does it. Ya can come closer, but mind yer manners." 

"Is that his name, Lad?" Vee asked.

"No, truth is I haven't come up with anythin' yet. But lad will do fer now."

Vee held out her hand and the puppy moved forward, first licking the fingers and then pushing his head against the whole hand to start the petting process. Ted came around and knelt down so he could begin to apply fingers and hands to the dog's back. The puppy was in heaven. All the commotion had gotten Norbie's attention and his massive head came up and around and Ted obliged by splitting his attention. All in all there was a lot of dog to play with.

"How's he doing?" Ted asked.

"He's slowed down a whole lot," Hagrid responded. "Doesn't leave the hut unless he absolutely has ta. Spends most of his time just layin' by the fire. But, he's still good comp'ny. And this'n here more than makes up for it outside. Silly thing tried to get a young Centaur ta play with him," he finished with a laugh.

To demonstrate, Hagrid grabbed a ball and the puppy went wild and rushed to the still closed door, skidding to a halt just in time. When Hagrid opened the door, the hound mix dashed out and showed what those long legs were for. He raced up and down the edge of the woods, as if looking for his erstwhile playmate. Hagrid tossed the ball to Ted who then heaved it out into the grass and for the next half hour, he and Vee traded off throwing and receiving the prize as it was returned.

Then as fast as it began it was over as the pup decided it had had enough and pushed open the slightly ajar door, found it's spot by Norbie and plopped back down and promptly went to sleep. The kids stayed with Hagrid for a while longer talking in low tones before leaving to get back to the castle for lunch. They walked to the Gryffindor table which was already filling with students and with a wave Ted sat with his mates as Vee made her way to the junior end under the intense scrutiny of her friends.

"What?" she said as she sat down.

"Out for a little morning stroll with Ted Lupin, were you?" Marjorie asked with a sly grin.

"We were down at Professor Hagrid's seeing his new puppy. We heard a lot about him over the break so we went to see for ourselves," Vee said with a slight squint.

No one choose to voice more opinions but the looks spoke volumes.

Meanwhile, as the youngsters concentrated on their lunch, a trio of Centaur hunters were concentrating on a bedraggled heap of robes and remains on the floor of the Dark Forest. One of the hunters looked up and took note of the broken branches that marked the apparent path of the corpse that lay at their feet. With a nod to his herdmates one turned away and hurried off.

He returned about half an hour later with two others, Ronin and Bane. They too looked at the tattered robes and shattered body, then up into the winter bare branches, taking note of the broken boughs.

"It would seem this is a matter for the wizards," Bane rumbled.

"Here? This is within the bounds were only the herd may be," one of the hunters exclaimed.

"There is one that can be summoned. We will ask Friend Hagrid to send for the Serpent King," Ronin replied.

With that the two senior members of the herd moved off at quick trots, leaving the hunters to stand watch over the grisly find. It was a little over an hour later when the two big Centaurs returned, accompanied by the smaller, but not overshadowed, form of a wizard, striding forward, his face set in a serious mien.

He nodded his acknowledgement of the three hunters, who inclined their heads in respect, backing away to allow Harry access to the body. He knelt down to closely examine the damaged corpse, noting what appeared to be injuries from the fall and what may have caused him to fall. He looked up at the trees and then at one of the hunters.

"Did you see any signs of a broom?"

"We had not made any inspection of the surrounding area, Serpent King."

"Could I impose on you to take a look. I think if we can find it we will learn much," Harry said mildly.

"At once, Serpent King," the Centaur replied and then the three spread out to search.

Harry looked some more and then he stood up. He looked at his two friends and said,

"The fall caused a lot of damage, but I think he was already dead. There are signs of spell damage to his body. My guess is there will be as well if we find the broom. With your agreement, I'll take charge of the body and move it out of here. I'll send for some of my old colleagues from the Ministry to take it from the forest and do a more detailed examination. My guess is we have a murder on our hands."

"We will pass this on to the Elder, Friend Harry Potter, but I believe he will see the wisdom in this. If it is a crime amongst wizards, wizards must resolve it," Ronin replied.

It was approximately fifteen minutes later that a shout went up and then one of the Centaurs hurried from under the trees, the remains of a broom in his hands. He approached Harry and held it out. Harry accepted it and looked at it closely. It was of foreign manufacture and was in bad shape. There were obvious marks from its fall through the trees, but there were also signs of burn marks where some sort of spell had hit it. It also looked like a number of the twigs were broken, the ends burnt as if the breaks were caused by some sort of blast.

Who ever this was, he had been chased and fired on while in flight. Whether he had been shot out of the sky over the realm of the herd, or died of wounds while in flight and simply fell off, it would take more than he could do here to figure that out. In quick order he gave directions, couched in terms of respectful requests, that had one hunter hurrying to Hagrid who remained just outside the boundary line, another going to the Elder to inform him of what was happening and the others to come along with him as he levitated the deceased wizard.

Harry was mindful of what had occurred over the break and decided he wasn't going to overdo things. He brought the body to the boundary and then set it down. Hagrid could be seen stumping back along the trail in his direction. When he reached the small party his eyebrows pulled together, his mouth grim beneath his beard.

"Looks dicey, Harry."

"It does indeed, Hagrid. Would you mind taking him the rest of the way out? I'd rather not do all the work, he's actually kind of heavy."

If Hagrid was surprised at the request, he showed no signs. The three Centaurs were not so guarded and the surprise showed clearly on their faces. Since they were behind Harry, he made no sign of being aware of it.

"Right you are, Harry."

Out came the small umbrella that at one time put a curly pigtail on Dudley's bottom, but now it lifted the dead wizard and floated him out to the edge of the forest. The Centaurs took their leave of Harry still within the dense trunks, satisfied with his promise to inform them of anything that was discovered and with his thanks for their bringing this to his attention.

Waiting for Harry was Milligan and Anthony Goldstein, newly appointed Deputy for Investigations. Harry wished the meeting was on a happier note, but he did manage a brief smile and congratulatory handshake. As soon as the body came to rest on the cold dead grass both investigators began a quick look.

"He's in bad shape, but the fall looks to be the worst of it. Definitely some spell damage as well. The clothing is from the continent. I recognize the style from my visits, maybe Germanic. Did you look for any identification or papers, Chief?" Milligan asked.

Harry didn't even bother with the usual correction.

"No, I didn't want to contaminate any evidence," Harry replied.

"Hear that, Goldstein? The good ones never forget. Alright, Chief. We'll take the poor devil in hand and see what we can find out. We'll keep in touch. I hate to say it but this has you written all over it. I think we'll wait until dark, though. Don't want to raise an alarm by hauling a corpse out to the gate in full view of the students."

"Thanks. That's good thinking. We've only a short time to go until sunset," Harry replied.

It appeared that Anthony was on the verge of saying something but then subsided. Harry noticed and said,

"Something on your mind, Anthony?"

"Do you have a moment, Harry? This is kind of personal. I know it might seem out of keeping but I don't get to see you much these days and..." he let it drop.

"Sure, let's step over here," Harry said, leading his friend toward Hagrid's hut.

"I just wanted you to know that Susan and I have decided it's time we got married."

All the tension drained from Harry's face and his smile was wide and genuine. He pulled Anthony into a rough hug and when he released him he said,

"Congratulations. When?"

"Well, that's the thing, Harry. You know Susan's situation. She has almost no family anymore. If we were to do a regular wedding it would be so lopsided. But she deserves that. All women do. I've had Nev tell me how bad he feels sometimes that Hannah didn't have that, although you helped there. I'm not sure what to do. Suze tells me she doesn't mind, but I can tell it eats at her."

"You're wrong, Anthony. She does have family. Quite a bit of it. I'll tell Ginny about this and we'll get something worked out. We'll have it in the front garden at Meadow Crest and you can forget about arguing. Once I put the Weasley women to work on it, she won't stand a chance. We'll even get Lavender to show up. Maybe make her a bridesmaid."

"Really, Harry? Are you sure? That would be fantastic but I can't really ask you..." he got out but was cut off by Harry.

"You didn't ask. I offered. Insisted in fact. Take it as an order from the Chief if you're going to keep on calling me that. Just keep it quiet until I've had a chance to talk to the ladies."

All Anthony could do was smile. It only took another fifteen minutes for the sky to grow dark enough to provide sufficient cover to let them move the body without alarming anyone. Harry went up to the castle to send a message home that he would be staying at the school tonight.

Victoire was surprised to see her uncle up at the dinner table, his head tilted toward the Headmaster, deep in conversation. She strained to see if she could discern any sign of his state of health but all she could tell was that there was nothing threatening his immediate future. She allowed herself to be pulled back into the table conversation but her eyes would occasionally flick back to the head table, searching.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 2.6K 35
Percy Jackson has a set of rules to survive the zombie apocalypse. These rules helped him endure the grueling months of zombies trying to eat his bra...
39.9K 529 14
Jack Frost and Elsa are having a baby.But when Jack's enemy Pitch threatens Elsa and her unborn child he leaves to go try to stop pitch.Leaving Elsa...
69.2K 730 10
The shock of sudden death of Mr. Hale crushes Mr. Bell, rendering him unable to bring the sad news to Margaret himself. He is forced to delegate the...
1.1K 62 10
Just a simple story of a family of three The journey of a couple with their daughter. Whatever they go through, they go through it together. Fluff💞...