Two unknown |completed|

Autorstwa bubbleybunnies

Two police officer working on case and how they life change with each other COMPLETED ON 25th FEBRUARY 2021 Więcej

Introducation
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chaper 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Promo
Never have i ever
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chpater 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Epilogue

Chapter 47

1.8K 178 166
Autorstwa bubbleybunnies

Next day!

Neil was working in his cabin and engrossed in file when he heard knock on his cabin.. he looks up from his file and said..

Neil : come in!

Neil once again turns his gaze back to the file without seeing the person who was standing front of him and staring him with smile. The person looks at Neil..

Person : someone looks so busy . Should I come back later..

The person spoke teasingly gaining his attention in shock.. he was shocked to see the person front him.. his mouth and eyes went wide open and stared at the person who smirked looking at his expression...

Person : aren't you happy seeing me here?

The person said looking at his shock face.. while Neil shook his head and got up from his chair. He starts walking to the person with smile..

Neil : should I be shock or happy?

Person: you can be happy and shock as it's  your choice Neil khanna.

Neil then encircles his arms around the person waits pulling the person on his chest. Neil raising his hand up starts caressing the person face..

Neil : don't have Idea me being happy or shock but I love this idea miss  Metha.

Avni : really Neil khanna!  Get yourself grip..

Neil: why should I? Isn't your fault coming into my cabin and disturbing me.

Avni : haww how am I disturbing you? I only came to tell you something.

Neil : you really don't know how you're disturbing me?

Avni shook her head as no making him smile and still rubbing his thumb on her face..

Neil : is your work done?

Avni : no.. I need your help that's why I came here.

Neil : how could I help you miss Metha?

Avni : before that could you remove your hand around my waist!

Neil : why is that so? Aren't you like being close to me?

Avni : Neil khanna! Don't you think you being too much romantic?

Neil : am I romantic?

Avni : Neil can we talk about our works.

Neil: okay sorry! Come take sit!

Neil remover his hand from waist and moves to his seat.

Neil looks at avni who was fiddling with her fingers.

Neil : avni what happened?

Avni looks at him then looks down making him confuse.

Neil : avni would tell what's bothering you.. don't look down when I'm asking you something.

Avni again looks at him..

Neil : tell me what's the matter? You wanted to talk about the case or work. What is it?

Avni : Neil.. I'm thinking....

Neil: thinking.. don't hesitate. Tell me clearly!

Avni : actually I was thinking to... ah nothing..

She couldn't tell him what's going inside her head. Neil understanding her face expression stood up and moved files side.. he sat on his desk and took her hand in his..

Neil : avni.. is there something wrong about the case?

Avni nodded her nod lightly.

Neil : okay.. is there any problem handling the case? If you want I can help you out..

Avni : Neil but.. you got your case too! How can you help me?

Neil : that's not the problem avni! You tell what's the problem  in your case. If you don't tell me then how would I help you?

Avni : I'm not able to find any clue who is behind kidnapping children and  sir gave me one week to solve the case.. I don't know how will I handle this case.. even suhneria is out of Mumbai.. what should i do? What if I fail to solve this case?

Neil : avni.. never think you won't be able success this case.. I have full trust on you.. I know you can do it. I know suhneria had to leave in emergency but you have dd and other officer to help you.. right.. take their help.. and mostly important I'm here for you.. you can come to me anytime. I know you must be thinking how will I help you.. you don't need to think too much about that but focus on your goal.. see this time case is different.. case is different as it's mainly about young children being kidnapped.. we have to carefully save them. It might take time but I know you will save them. Did you get Acp Metha never steps back.. I know you will do it.. you got one week in your hand.. starts finding evidence.. dd can help you in this case. Hmm! You don't need to worry about this.. you can't let this go off your hands.. use this one week carefully. I'm sure at the end you will be success.

Neil looks at her who was in tears lightly.. he wipes her tears off and planted a soft kiss on her forehead.

Neil : don't stress too much.. we all are here with you..

Avni nodded her head lightly and looks at him.. she wanted to him hug but couldn't as they are at workplace.. Neil left her hand and jumped off desk and looks at before spreading his arms out for her..

Neil : you can hug me without hesitating about the place..

He said with smile playing on his lips... without any second wasting avni crashed into his arms.. Neil wraps his arms around her back and smiled closing his eyes.. Neil opening his eyes pecks her hair..

Avni : I love you..

She muttered hugging him which was audibly to him.. he only smiled in the hit and caressed her hair lightly... they broke hug as they heard someone coughing.. both immediately looks at door and saw dd with smirk...

Neil : dd come inside..

Dd : sir sorry to disturb you both...

Neil : what's the work?

Neil immediately cuts him off.

Dd : sir.. changing the topic..

Neil : dd come on point!

He gave stern look at dd.

Dd : should I bring your lunch in your cabin sir?

Neil : no it's fine! You should go and have your lunch.. I'm not hungry.. you carry on..

Dd : but sir..

Neil : dd! Go!

Dd nodding his head left while Neil turns and looks at avni who was glaring him.. he gave her confuse look while moving to his chair.

Neil : avni why this look to me?

Avni : aren't you hungry.. don't make me forcing you eat your lunch Neil.. you going to have lunch right now then your work.. got it..

Neil : but avni..

Avni : Neil..I'm not listening to you.. you're going to have your lunch or I have to force you..

Neil : you will force like that day?

Avni : yes.. I's there any problem?

Neil : no!

Avni : good to know.. I'm calling dd to bring you lunch.. no more arguments..

Neil : okay!

Avni was shocked not seeing him arguing for lunch but she shrugged her shoulder and took Neil's phone from desk and dialled dd number.

10 minutes later dd walks inside Neil's cabin carrying food in plastic bag. He handled bags to avni and left..

Avni taking the bag took out the food and laid it on table and looks at Neil who was looking at the food dreamily.. she chuckles and calls his name..

Avni : Neil.. you don't have dream about food.. it's all yours.. come on starts eating.. I'm going back to my cabin.. I have some work..

Neil comes back from his dream hearing her going back to her back cabin.. how could he leave this opportunity romancing with her..

As avni starts going pass him suddenly fell on down on his lap.. she gasped at his action.. she looks at him and saw smirking..

Avni : Neil.. What are you doing? Leave me!

Neil : no! I can't let you go until you don't feed me with your hands like last time..don't you remember how you fed me..

Avni : Neil.. that time.. was different..

Neil : so what? Even this time is different.. you're my girlfriend then why can't you feed your boyfriend? Can't you?

Avni : what if someone comes?

Neil : finding excuse.. right. You don't have to worry about someone coming in.. all I want is your feeding me like last time.. yes or no..

Avni : for that you have to leave me.. right!

Neil: absolutely wrong! You can feed me sitting in my lap as well too.. aren't you comfortable sitting here?

Avni : Neil stop it.. if you keep  teasing me then forget me feeding you..

Neil : okay sorry.. you sit carefully and feed me..

Avni : are you child?

Neil : maybe but yours?

Avni : whatever?

Avni got up from his lap and was setting her hair when she heard him...

Neil : avni... I'm angry with you..

Avni : why are you angry with me?

Neil : because you got up!

Avni : idiot..

She muttered under her breath and glares looking at him who was making her face as she got up from his lap.. but soon as avni sat on his right thigh he stops making face.. he grinned and smiles at her who completely ignored his smile and brought the food front of her..

She broke first bite and forward to him.. he immediately took the bite and licks her fingers as he took the bite.. she didn't say word but continued feed when morel was brought to her.. she lifts her gaze and saw him holding the bite..

Neil : you didn't eat too.. have it..

Avni took the bite and starts chewing it along with feeding him..

After 20 minutes later both finished feeding each other.. avni got down his thigh and packed the leftovers in bag and kept it side.. she then looks at him who was wiping hand with tissue..

Avni : Neil..I should leave now.. I have work..

Neil : wait..

Neil got up and moves to her.. he pulls her in hug and muttered something making her smile brightly..

Neil: thank you..

Neil broke hug and cupping her face drops a soft kiss on her forehead making her smile..

Neil : see you in evening.. Bye!

Avni : bye officer..

Avni left kissing his cheek while Neil ruffling his hair got busy with his work..

In Avni's cabin..

After spending times with Neil avni thought to engage herself in case which she need to solve after a week..

She took file and sat down and starts going through file when her phone rang disturbing her.. she saw the caller id and couldn't afford not to pick it up..

She sighing picks the call..

Avni : hello ananya!

Ananya : hello Bhabhi! Bhabhi are you free at night?

Avni : I'm sorry ananya but unfortunately I'm not free.. is everything okay?

Ananya : oh.. yeah Bhabhi everything is fine.. I was wondering if you could  come khanna house.. and me you and Meher would have our times before I leave but it's okay if you're not free.. is Bhai with you?

Avni : I can't promise ananya but I'll try to come khanna house.. Neil is his cabin.. you want to talk to him?

Ananya: no it's okay Bhabhi. You complete your work.. I'll call Bhai on his phone..

Avni : okay.. what are you doing right now?

Ananya : I was going through our childhood pictures but I'm bored.. Meher is studying and Bhai is working..

Avni : why don't t you do something which makes you happy?

Ananya : I tried but need a company too..

Avni : oh is that so.. I have better idea.. today my duty is over around 9 so why don't you and Meher come to Metha house.. I can ask Neil to pick you both up..

Ananaya : will Bhai lets us come there?

Avni : you don't worry about that I'll convince him.. I'll inform maa and swetha mom too.

Ananya : okay Bhabhi. I'll text once Meher agrees to come!

Avni : okay..

Ananya : okay bye Bhabhi.. meet you later..

Avni : bye!

Avni ended the call and turned her phone silent.. soon as she is able to complete her work soon she is able to leave for home..

In Neil's cabin..

Neil was working when dd comes with commissioner sir.. Neil seeing commissioner he stood and smiles..

Neil : sir why did you bother coming to cabin? You would have called me.. I would have come to you?

Com : Neil it's doesn't matter who comes.. I have some work with you..

Neil: sir have seat then we will talk..

Commissioner sir nodded and sat down..

Com : dd could you call avni..I need to talk to her too..

Dd nodded and left to Avni's cabin.. a minute later avni and dd comes.. avni looks at commissioner sir and Neil.. avni stood next to commissioner sir..

Avni : sir you called me.

Com : yes I did avni.. avni you're aware of your case which was given to you.. you have week to solve it.. right ..

Avni : yes sir.. I'll look myself in the case.. I won't let you down..

Com : I know avni.. I have called you for another reason..

Avni looks at Neil first then at commissioner sir before nodding her head..

Com : as you both are working on different case.. avni this mainly applies to you.. Avni I'm going to point.. police station in Delhi wants to work with you.. i mean they want your transfer in Delhi..

This shocked AvNeil.. both stared at each before looking at commissioner sir..

Avni : but sir.. how can I? I mean my assistant suhneria isn't with me.. she is out of Mumbai for sometime then.. Is it necessary me to transfer Delhi?

Com : I'm sorry avni.. this is command by them.. once you complete you case then you have to leave go Delhi..

Avni : okay sir..

Avni knew she can't rushed their sir.. she agreed to him..while Neil was quiet while this was happening..

Commissioner sir looks at Neil who was quite..

Com : Neil..

Neil : yes sir..

He comes back to earth and looks at commissioner sir..

Com : even I have your transfer too..

Neil : mine too.. but sir why transfer?

Com : Neil they want to work with you both..

Neil : where am I transfer to sir?

Com : in Bangalore!

Neil : okay sir I'm ready for but can I ask you something sir?

Com : sure you can Neil!

Neil : sir is this transfer going to stay longer? I mean how long is this transfer for? Sir do you know next month I'm taking leave.. same with Avni..

Com : yes I'm aware of that Neil.. before you both leave the transfer will end.. everything has been arranged for you both..

Neil: okay sir!

After 10 minutes later commissioner sir left leaving AvNeil alone and dd in Neil's cabin..

Dd : sir i should leave too..

Neil nodded his head and dd left leaving them alone.. Neil looks at avni before getting up from his chair..

Neil : avni.. listen..

Avni : Neil.. we have to be away from each other..

Neil lifts her chin up and cups her face..

Neil : avni this is our duty.. we can't refuse it.. it's for few weeks.. it doesn't matter we are being away from each other.. we will still be in contact.. I know you don't leave to Delhi but it's not forever.. right.. we have to keep our personal life side and priorities our professional life.. this is our job right. We are not gong to be away from each other for too long.. only few weeks.. trust me those days will pass very quick.. we won't even realise when our little separation ended.. it's time for us to make sir be proud on us.. promise you won't be sad.. okay.. because I believe we will pass this phase too..

Avni nodded her head lightly making him smile..he kissed her forehead and hugged her.

Here is the update..

How was the chapter?

What will happen next?

Did you enjoy the chapter?

Little AvNeil's separation on the way before their marriage?

Vote and comment!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

51.1K 6.6K 60
Neil felt as if he was living the worst life ever. He was a non chalant police officer, forced to take up this job. He encounters Ananya, a mystery...
67.6K 4.6K 39
"You are the love that came without warning ; you had my heart before I could say no" 𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚎 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚞𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕�...
33.4K 2.5K 21
Story of my most favourite ❤️💞 avneil. Nd their life after 10yr leap including realisation nd reunion nd The dream of Avni khanna getting fulfille...
166K 12.5K 37
A Perfect Family of Neil and Avni. Love Family Happiness