Chaos (Satisfy Series Book Fi...

By TVDlover97

Kaylin Salvatore knows that there is something wrong with her brother Stefan. But does Damon believe her? Doe... More

Ch. 1: I Know What You Did Last Summer
Ch. 2: True Lies
Ch. 3: Original Sin
Ch. 4: For Whom the Bell Tolls
Ch. 5: Monster's Ball
Ch. 6: Handle With Care
Ch. 7: Death and the Maiden
Ch. 8: Dead Man on Campus
Ch. 9: The Cell
Ch. 10: Fifty Shades of Grayson
Ch. 11: 500 Years of Solitude
Ch. 12: The Devil Inside
Ch. 13: Total Eclipse of the Heart
Ch. 14: No Exit
Ch. 15: Gone Girl
Ch. 16: While You Were Sleeping
Ch. 17: Rescue Me
Ch. 19: Man on Fire
Ch. 20: What Lies Beneath
Ch. 21: Promised Land
Ch. 22: Home

Ch. 18: Resident Evil

640 16 0
By TVDlover97

Stefan and Elena were having dreams about each other. 

Caroline and Elena knocked on the door.

I answered. "I thought you were bringing a witch."

"We said we'd call her," Caroline told me. "We didn't say we'd pick her up." 

"So where's, uh--where's Damon?" Elena asked.

Damon and Enzo walked into the room.

"Hi," Damon said. 

"Hi," Elena said.

"So who could use a drink from the library?" Enzo asked. 

"Yes, please," Caroline told him. She looked at me. "Kaylin?" 

"Sure," I said. "Why not?" 

We walked out of the foyer, heading toward the library.

But that didn't mean that we didn't listen to what Damon and Elena had to say.

"Well, at least they're not being obvious," Elena said. "You got a pool table."

"Yeah," Damon said. "I figured pool was a good outlet to put this pent-up engery that I seem to now have."

"Yeah," Elena said. "I went running today. 10 miles. Could have gone 20." 

"Yeah," Damon said.

 Enzo poured us some drinks.

Caroline and I sat together.

"Oh," Caroline said. "This is so bad. They're fishing for small talk. We should do something."

"Or we could stay and let them amuse us as they resist the desire to tear each other's clothes off," I told her. 

"Drink?" Damon asked.

"Probably not a good idea," Elena told him. "Inhibitions and all." 

"Well, wouldn't want that," Damon told her. 

"Can we not do this?" Elena asked.

"We're not doing anything," Damon told her. "I think that's part of the problem. We're just standing clothed, just standing, doing nothing."

"I mean, the whole strained, awkward, don't know how to act part," Elena told him. 

"Oh," Damon said.

"Can't we just be friends and do friendly things?" Elena asked.

"Ouch!" Enzo said. "She used the f-word. Poor bastard."

"But I thought that's what this was," Caroline told him.

"Oh, it is, but it was never explicitly stated until now," Enzo told us.

"And that matters because?" I asked.

"Well, because until it's offcially out there, there's still hope, and hope. . ." Enzo trailed off, chuckling. "Hope can trick you into all sorts of hilariously unrealistic scenarios."

"You mean Maggie?" Caroline asked. "So what happened?" 

"Well, the Travelers forgot to tell me where Maggie was before they lit themselves on fire," Enzo told us.

"Talk about a lead going up in smoke," I told him, taking a sip.

"Yeah, but, and no offense, but even if she still was alive, wouldn't she be, like, really old?" Caroline asked.

"Seventy years of captivity, and she was the face that I clung on to," Enzo told us. "The notion that one day I'd get out and see her again. I don't want to date her. I want to thank her."

We went back to listening to Damon and Elena.

"So, having sex dreams about my brother . . ." Damon trailed off. 

"Wow!" Elena said. "Okay. Yeah, that's definitely one way to change the subject."

"Well, I just thought I'd skip the uncomfortable parts," Damon told her.

"Yeah," Elena said. "Look, I don't know what the visions mean, Damon. It's just random snippets of Stefan and me living in some alternate reality." 

"I'm gonna regret this, but . . ." Damon trailed off. "By any chance, are fantasy Elena and fantasy Stefan really, really, really happy?" 

"Um . . ." Elena trailed off. 

"Right," Damon said. "Well, as your friend, let me state the obvious. That the prophecy says that you two are fated to be together. You're supposed to be together." 

There was a loud knock at the door. 

I went to answer it to reveal a blonde guy behind it. "We're all good on bibles, thanks." 

I started to shut the door.

The guy put a hand out to stop me. "I'm Luke Parker, Liv's twin brother."

"Liv has a twin?" I asked. Damon and Elena walked into the room. I looked at them. "Is it possible for there just to be one of someone around here?" 

Elena ignored me, looking at Luke. "Where's Liv?" 

"Busy," Luke told us. 

I stepped aside. "Come on in." 

*****

Damon, Elena, Caroline, Enzo, Luke and I were all in the same room now.

"What do you mean, you can't stop their visions?" Damon asked.

"Our magic doesn't work like that," Luke told us. "We're not bigger than the universe."

"Then why are you in our house?" Damon asked.

"Because we need your help," Luke answered. "We think the Travelers are about to make their move. Their leader Markos is here."

"From where?" I asked. "Chant camp?" 

"The Other Side," Luke told us. "He's been dead for centuries, and we think the fire sacrifice allowed him to escape." 

 "Perfect," Elena said. "A dead old guy with a mysterious, evil plain. I'll take that drink now."

"Stefan just called," Caroline told us. "He said the scrap yard's been completely cleared out."

"And let me guess," I said. "The witches don't know where Markos is."

"You guys said the visions are trying to draw Elena and Stefan together for something," Luke told us.

"For our Doppelganger blood," Elena told him. "The Travelers need it for some prophecy."

"And if the Travelers are the ones who need your blood, doesn't it make sense that you're not only being drawn together, but also . . ." Luke trailed off.

"Being drawn to them," Elena finished. 

"Well, this just keeps getting better and better," Damon said sarcastically.

"Wait," Caroline told us. "I don't get it." 

"If the visions are a road map, then we need more clues," Enzo told her. "Break out the popcorn, blondies. Elena's little sex romp isn't over yet." 

*****

Elena had found the address where Markos was. 

Damon and Enzo had gone together.

Markos had stopped the vision and told Enzo that they could help him find Maggie. 

Damon came home to tell us that Travelers were starting to passenger themselves into the town folk of Mystic Falls, and that the only ones who could stop it were the ones with the Traveler knife--Jeremy, Matt and Tyler.

If our town safety rested in the hands of those three idiots, we were already dead. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.4K 440 22
Bella's brothers Stefan and Damon are vampires but she doesn't know that so what will happen on the day that she finds out. (Completed)
2.4K 185 45
Emily is 18 years old, she lives with her sister Kayleigh who's 19 and her younger brother Jeremy, who's 15. After the horrible car crash which their...
8.1K 146 59
When Maya Gilbert shows up at the Salvatore house with a black eye and bruises on her body, Stefan Salvatore is the only one who can get her to open...
7.1K 256 22
Alice is a younger sister of Stefan and Damon Salvatore. After their death she's sent to England and meets sir Klaus Mikaelson and Elijah Mikaelson...