๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„๐•๐„๐‘

By -issavibe

"๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ข๐ง'๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ง๐š ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐œ๐ฎ๐ณ ๐ˆ ๏ฟฝ... More

๐Ž๐๐„
๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐๐ฅ๐๐„
๐“๐„๐
not an update
๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐„๐„๐
๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐„๐„๐
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐๐“๐„๐„๐
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐„๐„๐
๐๐ˆ๐๐„๐“๐„๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐Ž๐๐„
kamari...
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
update...
for tooskii
๐“๐„๐–๐๐“๐˜-๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐’๐ˆ๐—
surprise..ish??
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐Ž๐๐„
hollup...
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐˜

๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐’๐„๐•๐„๐

26.2K 1.1K 628
By -issavibe

ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ

6 ᴍᴏɴᴛʜs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ

𝐋𝐞𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐀𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐃𝐨𝐭𝐬𝐨𝐧

"Bruh who the fuck keeps calling me?" I grumbled as I reached for my phone. I was taking a good ass nap before my phone started to ring.

"What?" I snapped without looking at the caller id.

"Hello? Lani?" I heard a small voice say.

"Liyah? What happened? You been crying or sum?"

"Can you please come over?" She asked.

"Aight gimme 20. I'll be there." I said and she gave me an "ok" and hung up.

I put some jeans on with my airforces and grabbed my stuff. I locked the door before I headed into my mom's car. She forreal needa give me one of her cars.

I got to Liyah's house in no time. I knocked on her door and she opened it. I saw her and immediately gave her a hug. Her eyes were red as if she'd been crying them out.

I closed and locked the door and went upstairs to her room with her.

"What's wrong babe? What happened?" I asked as we both sat on her bed.

She reached for something on her nightstand and I saw it was a pregnancy test. I gasped and looked at her.

"You pregnant?" I asked and she nodded slowly.

"Why ain't you happy bout it?"

"I'm scared. First off, I'm only 18, I can't take care of no baby if I can't even take care of myself Lani. Secondly, I'm scared about telling Messiah." She said, referring to Meech.

Yes, his real name was Messiah. How cute.

"First of all, you got people all around you that care. You won't do all of this alone, ok? And as for Siah, you know he loves you. You know wanting a baby is one of his biggest desires. I'm sure he'll be happy to hear about this, ok? Don't stress about it."

"My mom would kick me out if she hears about this, Lani. I don't know what to do." She stressed.

"Aaliyah stop. We'll figure something out alright, and Siah might want y'all to move in with him. Stop stressing Liyah. I love you ok?" I said and she nodded and wiped her tears.

"What about you?" She asked.

"What about me?"

"You doing better?" She asked and I sighed and reluctantly shook my head.

"C'mon talk to me." She said as she opened her arms and I laid in them.

"I feel like I'm slightly falling into depression and ion know why. I mean I'm happy and all but I feel like it's not fair."

"What's not fair?" She asked me.

"Ion know but Kamari and I are not the same anymore. I feel like it's mostly my fault cuz I've been zoning out a lot lately and I feel like he feels like I'm hiding something from him. I just don't wanna put my problems on him cuz his mom is still around and wants to talk to him but he doesn't know what to do. I wanna help but I can't if I can't even help myself."

"Kamari cares about you, trust me pooh. If anything, he'll put all his problems aside just to help with yours. You need to learn to start talking both of y'all." She said as she played with my hands but then she stopped and looked st my arm.

Shit.

"Leilani what's this? Please tell me you ain't doing this. Please." She said softly and I stayed quiet.

"Lani! Bruh Lani sit up." She ordered and I sat up.

"Lani please say something." She said, and I heard her voice crack a little. I looked up and saw she was crying. She wiped it away and took her phone, probably to call Kia.

I was stuck. I didn't know what to say or do.

I listened as she talked to Kia and hung up. I could feel her staring at me but I didn't have the courage to look up at her.

To be honest, I was scared of Liyah. She was like a mean big sister to me even though we're the same age. She was the one I could talk and relate more to. Kia's my bestfriend but also my sister. She's the nice one. We were all sisters to be honest and I was sure Kia would react the same way Liayh did.

About 10 minutes of silence, she got up and went downstairs amd later came back with Kia.

"Lani, please tell me it's not true." Kia said to me as she sat down beside me. I looked up at her seeing sadness in her eyes.

I looked at Liyah and saw a look of disappointment before she turned away.

"I'm sorry." I managed to say.

"Whatchu sorry for? You got nun to be sorry about." Kia said.

"Does Kamari know?" She asked and I shook my head and they both sighed. He's gonna kill me.

"Lani why? Why did you have to go there? You have us two, why couldn't you come to us?" Liyah finally spoke.

"I don't know. I'm sorry." I said quietly.

"Aww pooh, youn got nun to be sorry about, aight?" Kia said as she hugged me. I looked at Liyah and she looked away. That hurt.

"Liyah bruh, talk. There's obviously something wrong witchu too." Kia finally said. I knew it but I didn't wanna bring it up.

"It's just I used to do it too before I met Siah and y'all. He kinda helped me get through it. Look, I know how you feel Lani. Like out of the blue, you just start crying and you don't even know why. But you gotta know that you got people around you that care. Me, Kia, Siah, Don, Shoota and Mari. Especially Mari." She said.

"I love y'all." I said quietly as I wiped my tears.

"We love you too pooh." They said and hugged me.

"So I'm pregnant." Liyah told Kia.

"Girl I already knew. You be eating weird shit everyday so it was pregnancy or sum else. And obviously, it's pregnancy." Kia said, waving her off.

"Bitch fuck you." Liyah said and Kia laughed.

"You gon talk to Mari?" She asked me.

"Yeah, I haven't talked to him in a week. He thinks I'm mad at him. Look." I said and grabbed my phone, showing them the messages.

Mari ❤ Lani, what I do?
                Bruh answer me

Mari ❤ I'm sorry baby
                Talk to me 😪😫

Mari ❤ why you ignoring me?
                Can you please answer?

I showed them the rest and they just cooed at it.

"Facetime him. Right now." Kia said and I listened.

He immediately answered when I called him. His eyes were red, he had his hoodie on and he looked like he just finished crying.

"Hey." I said quietly.

"You done ignoring me?"

I sighed before answering.

"Kamari, I'm sorry. I swear I didn't mean to do that. I was just in a bad place."

"Why couldn't you talk to me? You made me feel like I did sum wrong? Lemme guess you talked to Liyah and Kia right?" He asked.

"Yeah but I was gonna come talk to you after. I was just scared." I said truthfully.

"Why? Why were you scared? You of all people should know that I would never judge you."

"I'm sorry." I said quietly as I looked down, fiddling with my fingers.

"Whatchu sorry for?" He asked and I shrugged.

"Look at me. Lani, look at me." He demanded and I looked at him.

"Whatchu sorry fo?"

"Ion know, making you feel like that, ignoring you. Ion know, I'm just sorry." I stressed.

"You at Liyah's house?" He asked and I nodded.

"I'm coming to pick you up." He said and hung up.

He ain't even tell me he love me. Now I was sad.

"Aww, y'all are so cute. Don mean ass would tell me to walk to his house." Kia said and pouted causing me to laugh.

He called back and my eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"My bad. I love you." He said and I smiled happily.

"I love you too." I told him and he hung up.

"Damn my lil sis is in love." Liyah said and Kia nodded causing me to roll my eyes.

𝐞 𝐱 𝐜 𝐮 𝐬 𝐞  𝐦 𝐢 𝐬 𝐭 𝐚 𝐤 𝐞 𝐬  🥰

Another update.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 165K 56
" ๐™พ๐š—๐šŽ ๐š–๐š’๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š— ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŽ ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šข๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š˜๐š› ๐š ๐š˜๐š›๐šœ๐šŽ."โ˜†
1.1M 36.3K 42
๐€๐ข๐ง'๐ญ ๐ง๐—ผ ๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฌ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ๐ž ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ ๐š๐ฌ ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ง, ๐ฒ๐—ผ๐ฎ ๐ ๐—ผ๐ญ๐ญ๐š ๐ฐ๐š๐ญ๐œ๐ก ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐›๐—ผ๐๐ฒ. ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ ๐–บ๐—Ž๐—€ 20...
1.2K 127 7
๐™€๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™—๐™ค๐™™๐™ฎ ๐™๐™–๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™–๐™™๐™™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™—๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช
93.3K 2.5K 33
๐’๐„๐๐”๐„๐‹ ๐“๐Ž "๐Ž๐ฎ๐ซ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž"