You're My Flower || Tom Riddle

By emxwrites

◦•●◉✿ A Tom Riddle Fanfiction ✿◉●•◦ ( characters, places and some scenes belonged to J.K Rowling ❤️) "Becau... More

Chapter 1: The Handshake
Chapter 2 : Sorting Time
Chapter 3 : Potions Goes Wrong
Chapter 4 : Trick Or Treat
Chapter 5 : White Camelia Flowers
Chapter 6: Presents For You
Chapter 7: Christmas Suprise
Chapter 8: The First Valentine
Chapter 9: A Hug Of Goodbye
Chapter 10: A Letter
Chapter 11: Crush?
Chapter 12: A Choice
Chapter 13: A New Name
Chapter 14: A Mistake
Chapter 15: A Sad Valentine
Chapter 16: Deaf
Chapter 17: I Missed You, Dad
Chapter 18: Brianna
Chapter 19: The Guardian
Chapter 20: Helping A Friend
Chapter 21: Confess
Chapter 22: Good Luck
Chapter 23: See You Soon
Chapter 24: Doubts
Chapter 25: Crash Land
Chapter 26: Take Care
Chapter 27: Cuddling
Chapter 28: Interrupted
Chapter 29: An Attack
Chapter 30: Just An Injury
Chapter 31: Sneaking Out
Chapter 32: Voices For Flowers
Chapter 33: A Bit Drunk
Chapter 34: A Dive
Chapter 35: Lost A Bit
Chapter 36: Give Me A Chance
Chapter 37: Dance Steps
Chapter 38: The Perfect Dress
Chapter 39: Moonlight Waltz
Chapter 40: You Can't Leave
Chapter 41: Just A Kiss
Chapter 43: A Chat With Mom
Chapter 44: A Date With You
Chapter 45: Almost Expelled
Chapter 46: Caught
Chapter 47: I'm Going Away
Chapter 48: Murderer
Chapter 49: Return
Chapter 50: Heartbroken
Chapter 51: The Proposal
Chapter 52: I'm Sorry
Chapter 53: Sacrifice
Chapter 54: His Words
Chapter 55: A Chance
Chapter 56: Turning Back
Chapter 57: In Your Arms
Chapter 58: I Do
Chapter 59: Affection
Chapter 60: Happy Ending
Thank You!

Chapter 42: Star Gazing

5.9K 170 100
By emxwrites

Connor scribbled a few words onto the parchment, then nudged at Jonathan to help him fold it.

His friend pressed it to several sides, then handed it back to Connor. He make the paper butterfly fly and it landed on Emily's desk. She glared at him. This was the fourth time he had send something for her.

Slowly, she read the message and grinned :

You're as pretty as a flower,
I wonder how you bloom,
For if I didn't have you,
I shall be doomed.

It was a terrible poetry, but it made her heart fluttered. Dumbledore caught her expression and he smiled.

"Emily dear, what are you so happy about?"

She looked up, unsure of what to say, "I-uh, I think rabbit ears are really cute."

The class roared with laughter. Connor snickered at her remark and continued to come up with another good poetry.

"Oh indeed they are," Dumbledore said with a twinkle of his eye, "It'll be extremely funny to have them replace your ears."

She blushed and bit her lips. Emily sighed and quickly ripped off the next parchment that Connor gave, much to her delight. He looked hurt, but he didn't stopped there.

The class was finally over and Emily put her shoes back on. Her small feet were hurting in them.

"Hey, enjoyed the class?"

She glared at him. "You're distracting me! Even if it's cute and all, I really need to pay attention to classes, Connor."

"Sorry.." he apolagised, but the smile hadn't left his face, "Let's go grab a toast or two."

Emily smiled a bit and took her backpack, walking out of the empty classroom.

"I say, the elves probably prepared butter with it, they're absolutely creamy and-"

"Yes yes, toast are excellent. I'm craving for some treacle pudding, you know. It's the type of sweetness that I like," she rubbed her hands.

Connor swung his backpack and held her hand. Emily gasped a little as she felt the warmness of it.

"Wait..." she cast a suspicious glance at him, "Don't you have.. Detention?"

He looked abruptly away, "No. I don't."

"Yes you do!" she wriggled her hand out of his, looking at him with irritant, "Slughorn gave you detention. Please, you ought to go!"

Connor grinned. "Yes, miss prefect. But let me grab some food, alright?"

She sighed and they both got some treacle tart sprinkled with sugar and honey. He gulped down the cold beverage and let out a sigh of relief.

"Perfect. Now I can go for detention.. do I get a kiss of goodbye?"

Emily laughed. She pecked him on the lips and he hurried off, promising to visit her at the common room by seven at night. She made her way down the stairs alone, because all her friends had other things to do.

"Hello beautiful," Tom came from behind, making her heart jumped.

"Merlin, it's you. Do you have to come up from the behind?" she spoke quietly, not wanting to talk more.

He looked at her in amusement, "Why? Are you afraid of me?" he stepped closer.

"I-I'm not."

He shoved his hands into his pockets and smiled to himself. "I have a surprise for you."

"And what's that?"

"Don't want to ruin it now, do we?"

"I-"

"Tom!" Alphard Black came rushing to him, looking delighted, "Regina had offered to see you. She's making a wonderful deal for our...trade."

His face brightened up. "Excellent."

"Actually-" his roommate eyed his wand, "You can't bring your wand. But as a back up, you can use mine."

"Oh?" he paced around, "Yours?"

"Yes Tom. We must hurry. We have some.." he whispered the last few words to him only, "incredible things to do.."

"Very well. Get away from me. I need to talk to someone first."

Alphard looked at Emily with disgust. "Of course, of course..." he moved away, giving them some space.

"What are you planning?" she asked, the curiousity blowing up inside her,"What did he meant? Why can't you use your wand? What's going on? Will you be safe without it, Tom?"

He laughed. "I am capable of wandless magic."

"But you didn't answer my question! Are you going to be safe?" she asked desperately.

"Course I am. In the meanwhile.." he tucked her brown locks behind her ear and placed his wand above it, "You can keep this for me..till tonight."

Her cheeks heat up and she looked at him, "Promise me you'll be safe. I don't what you're up to.."

"Enough of that. Meet me at the astronomy tower at ten... I'll see you by then."

He walked away with his roomate on his trail, glancing back at her with slight interest. She sighed loudly and took his wand, caressing the wood.

*******
( please play 'how can a moment last forever' - by celine dion)

She sneaked out of the barrels, then sprinted into the dark, water churning in her stomach. Emily had probably drank too much pumpkin juice. They were playing a game, but to put things safe, they chose pumpkin juice over firewhiskey. It was genuinely fun.

Her legs felt soared as she climbed up the steps of the tallest tower in Hogwarts. It felt so high up here that Emily thought she might fell down if she made a wrong move. Telescopes were lined in a circle, where students would gaze up at the planets and learned about the stars.

Tom was already there, staring outside the window. He smiled as she came to him.

"Here's your wand.." she gave it to him, and Tom took it carefully from her hands.

"The view here is nice, isn't it?" he spoke quietly, the wind ruffling his hair.

"Yes..." she stared at the night sky, where Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry came into a splendid view. Some lights were still on, but most of the empty classrooms were dark.

"Come closer," he motioned her to go forward.

Emily walked reluctantly, gazing at the window from time to time, afraid that she'll toppled off.

Tom climbed out of the window and she almost screamed as he balanced himself on the thin railing without difficulty.

"What are you doing?" she shouted, clutching the cement.

He gave her a dry smile and extended his hand, "Take my hand."

"What? I'll fall! We're so high up, Tom!" she gulped as she inspected the ground.

"Come.. I need to show you something..."

She took his hand and her foot landed on the thin cement as Emily struggle to keep a balance posture.

"Tom I'm going to -"

He quickly wrapped and arm around her waist, pulling her close. "You're safe.. Don't open your eyes."

"Are you insane -"

"Don't open them," he said sternly and she was lifted upwards onto the roof. She finally felt herself touched on a solid ground. Emily opened her eyes and gasped.

It was breathtaking. The night sky was sprinkled with colours of purple and blue, and stars scattered across it like glitter. Hogwarts were below them, and Emily felt like she was floating on air. The rolling hills were far away, with the sound of the water gurgling from the black lake.

Tom wrapped his arms around her waist, gripping onto her hands.

"It's beautiful, Tom..."

"You're beautiful."

Her cheeks turned into a scarlet red as she felt the warmth from his hands and his torso. He took her small hands and gestured her to sit next to him.

"How'd you managed to find a place like this?

"I just found it today."

She managed a smile,"Thank you for bringing me here..."

Tom took out a blue box. He opened it and he lifted the jewelry in it, where an oval ruby necklace with a silver outline laid.

He took it out and she looked at it with amazement.

"This is for you.. Happy birthday, Emily," he hung it around her neck.

Emily felt like she was on top of the world, where she could have anything she ever wanted. Tom was with her, she's happy, they were at Hogwarts together...where it was truly home for the both of them. If only the moment could last...

Tears slided down from her eyes and she broke down into a sob. It was painful, yet it was a beautiful pain. Why can't they be like that forever? Why must he had a different destination, to become the most powerful wizard.. He had wanted immortality, and yet here he was, showering her with love and gifts..

"Come here.." he beckoned her, but Emily hesitated. She looked up at him, and saw Tom smiled. He never smiled like that before. It had.. Love in it.

Emily didn't even know if he was Tom Riddle anymore. This person.. In front of her, was so much kinder and - so lovable. He got impatient and pulled her till she almost tumbled down the roof.

They're faces were inches apart. Her cheeks were rosy, her eyes were shining with tears, and her lips, nose had gone pink from the crying.

"I love you so much.." she whispered, as gentle as the wind.

He smiled. He felt a twisted feeling in his stomach. Tom had also wanted to savour the moment, but he was smart enough to realise that the world was a hopeless place, and that something like that wouldn't last.

She cupped his face and stared at him with such love that he was starting to feel extremely touched.

Tom leaned down and kissed her fully on the lips, his hands running through her smooth, wavy hair. He snaked them down to her waist, hugging her. He pressed his lips tightly against hers, and she carresed his face. The moment felt so strange, so beautiful..

Emily closed her eyes, knowing that it will die off soon and only become a memory.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.7K 2.1K 53
English transaltion, it's MY fanfic and you can also found it in spanish in my profile 🤍 Harry Potter, his whole life had been planned by someone el...
22.9K 515 44
"I never want to feel like that again" Lenora said, Tom felt like he saw a spark in her eye. "Let me teach you more dark magic" he brushed hair out o...
52.6K 1.5K 49
Pining after Voldemorts girl is like asking for an early death. +++++ Tallulah Malfoy is the older sister of Lucius and completely in love with Tom...
493K 11.8K 17
"Promise me, Cindria! Please!" Tom pleaded, now gripping my arms in a vice-like a grip. "I won't, I won't promise something when I know I'm going to...