{Closed Doors}Yandere Malak x...

By Mollycute109

You're in a ballroom. You want another life but you have to earn it by going out for what these things are ca... More

(Chapter 2) Monkey Business
(Chapter 3) Elementary Evil
(Chapter 4) Deadly Decadence
(Chapter 5) Stranger Sewers
(Chapter 6) Malak's POV Lemon
(Chapter 7) Crazy Carnevil
(Chapter 8) Malak's POV LEMON AGAIN ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(Chapter 9) Sneak peek of the future.

(Chapter 1) The Greeting

6.5K 75 28
By Mollycute109

Everything went black for a minute until I woke up from my slumber.

A woman walked up to me and helped me get up on my feet. She looked at me with a smile.
"Hello Love my name is Bierce. What's your name?"

She said with a friendly voice and smile. I got nervous. As I was about to say something, A door made such disturbing noises that you hear in a horror movie.

I walked up to the door and saw an eyeball attached to the red royal door up ahead
"I see you~," The door said with such greed in his voice
I became nervous and started to tremble a little in fear.
"Oh don't pay attention to that door. He's a waste of our time, love." Bierce said with annoyance in her voice. I took hint and walked away from the red royal-like door.

(Malak's Pov)
Who was that girl? Why is she here and what am I feeling in my chest? Why do I even care? All I know that she's a Pathetic Mortal...But I do have a little bit of feelings for her, no no no scratch that I LOVE HER A LOT. I just need to get rid of the hag and take the unknown girl to myself.

As I surrounded my self to guide my little Angel, I heard the wicked witch talking to MY Queen.

When will she ever shut up? When will she give up? When will I see my angel?

So many questions were surrounding my mind. I don't know what to do or say but I'm sure that she's going to give up eventually. I've been lonely for ages.

I need her, I want her, I want to show her some love just to please she and not want anyone else. I want to make sure that no one hurts her. If they do I'll tear them apart.

"Oh my love, I'll see you really soon."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.6K 989 13
"I love you... it's ruining my life." SCREAM VI SAM CARPENTER X FEMALE OC
8.8K 781 7
البيت أظلم وبس گلوب واحد مشتغل وضعيف وگوة اشوف عبرت الدرج صعدت جبت القفل أفتح باب الغرفة خليت المفتاح بالباب حسيت واحد واگف وراي ! التفتت ماشفت شيء...
9.3K 1.8K 19
عائلة سعيدة تنهار في لحظة غضب وغيرة وجنون وتفقد سعادتها اثر ظروف مستعجلة وغريبة
36.3K 830 32
Izuku Yagi along with his twin sister, Izumi, Parents Inko and Toshionori Yagi. At age 4, he was diagnosed as quirkless, he decided to have a normal...