Ribbon Dancer (Mairimashita I...

By erc2109

Suzuki Iruma is 14 years old, got adopted to a demon and become its grandson. Now he attend the demon school... More

2) Our familiar
3) A childish fellow
4) Demon friends
5) Flying test
6) Ranked
7) Flowers
8) Elective
9) Demon dodge-ball
10) Battler
11) Clubs
12) Club arguing
13) Dance battle
14) Battler Party
15) Kiriwo the traitor
16) Protecting the school
17) Party Day
18) Winners
19) What really happen
20) Dancing camp
21) Greeting
22) The start of the DDD
23) Second and third round
24) Fourth round
25) Leader round
26) Final round
27) Trouble
28) Friends or not
29) Red Sky Night Party
30) Recap
31) Chet exam
32) Studying
33) Balam-sensei
34) Wings
35) Study group
36) Home visit

1) Welcome to the demon school

6K 100 30
By erc2109

3rd POV

''Uncle, where are you going?'' Ask a indigo haired demon girl, with human like ears. The older demon stopped for a second at the open door.

''Just gonna do some business. Just stay with Opera and practice for your welcome dance for the entrance ceremony, Zoey-chan.'' Says the demon, Sullivan. The said demon girl nodded and went back inside the mansion. 

''Dad, do you know what uncle is going to get?'' Ask Zoey to Opera. He look at her with a monotone look. 

''Don't tell others, but he's gonna go and get something from the human world.'' Says Opera. Zoey nodded and understand that she aren't allowed to tell anyone. She has lived here for so many years, so she know that Sullivan sometime visit the human world.

''Understood. Then I will practice my dance for tomorrow.'' Says Zoey happily and skip down the hallway to a ballroom. Opera follow her.

''Zoey, please hold back using your family skills. It can be dangerous. It is the reason you are here.'' Pointed Opera out, which Zoey nodded and look at her arms and legs, where there are some purple ribbons on each of them. Zoey wave him off and start practice. Opera leave her alone and walk down the corridor, when he hear Sullivan come back. He walk down the hallway and waited at the front of the room where he is talking with the human child. ''You take your whims too far.''

''Opera.'' Sullivan stop dreaming when he hear his assistent voice.

''You could have adopted all the demons you wanted, just like Zoey Madeline. Why would you bother adopting a human as your grandson, when Zoey could have been your granddaughter? What are you thinking?'' Ask Opera, still in his monotone.

''Nothing, really. You will understand someday, Opera. And as for Zoey-chan, was she too afraid that time to even be near anyone, until you calm her down.'' Says Sullivan and step around Opera. ''I am so excited for tomorrow.'' Hum Sullivan happily as he continue down the hallway.

*Next morning*

Iruma slowly walk down the hallway with Sullivan, now his grandpa, and Opera. Before they stepped out, did they hear a call.

''Wait for me.'' Iruma look behind him and see a young girl on his age, a little higer than him, run out with a bag in hand and a pink school uniform, with the skirt having a extra high belt over the pink top and black leggings underneath.

''Ah, Zoey-chan. Did you oversleep? Did you practice too much?'' Ask SUllivan kindly. Zoey nodded and scratch her head. Then Sullivan remember Iruma. ''Iruma-kun, this is Opera's adopted daughter, Zoey Madeline. She is gonna be a honor student just like you.''

''Hey, great to meet you, Iruma. You can call me what ever you want. Let's be friends, and just so you know, do I know what you really are.'' Presented Zoey and take Iruma's hand to shake it.

''Good to meet you to- WAIT, you know?'' Ask Iruma shocked and scared. Zoey nodded.

''I promise I won't eat you, and that I will help you through the demon school, so if you have something to ask, then come to me.'' Iruma smile at Zoey's kindness.

''Arigatou, Zoey-kun.'' Sullivan gushed at the sight and take a quick picture of the two.

''Now, let's continue to the school.'' Says Opera and continue walking. Not long after, do they arrive at the sign saying entrance ceremony.

''Oh, I am so happy. My grandson's first day at school. Picture time. Iruma-kun and Zoey-chan, stand right next to that.'' Pointed Sullivan. Zoey those it already, so she stand still on the left of the sign.

''N-Next to this?'' Ask Iruma and pointed at the sign. Sullivan use a spell so that he can read the demon language. ''Entrance Ceremony?''

''Smile for the camera.'' Says Opera with the camera. Both Sullivan and Zoey do the 666 hand sign while Iruma make the peace sign. Zoey smile at this moment, but then remember something.

''I sadly need to go. Gome Iruma, but I totally forgot I have a small performance at the entrance ceremony. Don't be afraid, there are kind demons that will help you if you ask.'' Says Zoey and run up ahead. 

''O-Okay.'' Answered Iruma unsure and scared. ''I lost my bodyguard.'' Thought Iruma and cried inside his head.

*In the school*

Iruma sit nervously between two big demons as they talk about something smelling good. But then he hear a normal conversation and a girl calling to his parents at the back of the hall.

(This song is totally genius XD)

''Okay, first of, we have a honor student giving a speciel performance for us. This is for her and her family way to say they are excited to be here. Please perform for us, Zoey Madeline.'' Announce the light brown haired teacher.

''Up here.'' The sudden voice do make everyone look up and see Zoey dangling on the roof, holding into a ribbon each from her arms.

(Zoey is a Aerial Silk dancer and Ribbon dancer. But she can dance all the kind of dances, these two are just her famous one)

After that incredible show, swing Zoey and jump down to the scene, where she bow for them. The hall cheered at the amazing performance. Zoey then walk to stand beside one of the female teacher in lime green as the light brown haired male demon continue the schedule.

''Next, a greeting from our director.'' That just make the students cheer even louder.

''Iruma-kun. It's me. Grandpa.'' Says chibi Sullivan and wave after his grandson. Zoey try to keep a giggle in. ''Yes, indeed. My grandson now goes to this school. He is just so adorable. And this is the photo that I just took with Zoey-chan... and with my grandson.'' Then Sullivan pull up a huge picture of that entrance sign. ''I will make sure everyone gets a copy later.''

''Uhm, uncle. I don't think anyone here would like that.'' Says Zoey calm and nice. Sullivan nodded and understood it.

''Okay, that is all I had to say, so... Bye.'' Grown up Sullivan turn into chibi again and run away.

''Next, we have a greeting from the representative of the new students. The representative of the new students, Asmodeus-kun.'' A tall demon male with pink hair stand up and start walking to the scene, but a message bird came with something to the announcer. ''Huh? What? Giving the greeting in his place is... The honor student, Iruma-kun.''

''Uncle that weirdo.'' Grumble Zoey silently. She is supposed to keep Iruma safe, and she can't do that if he is in the middle of attention. Iruma come up and stand in front of everyone, scared and doesn't know what to do, that is until he read the back of the picture.

''Aberuhauke...'' That silent everyone, even the teachers and Zoey. Iruma continue. ''Tarutoudari... Iusabebe... Risutouro... Aburuze... Sutoumanu... Aberuge... Uru... Mahoraba... Tsurezaza.''

''He literally did it.'' Cheered Zoey inside her head. Glad that he could pronounce it right without fail. Every student cheered of his succes. Zoey look over at the director and walk over to him. ''We need a talk.''

*Time skip*

After a long discussion with the principal of the demon school, hold Opera Zoey back, just to be sure she won't hurt herself or others. Not long after that section of yelling from Zoey, arrive Iruma and told Sullivan what just happen with him and the honor student.

''To make this worse, did you gave me the job to keep an eye on him and make sure he won't get hurt.'' Grumble Zoey and hug Iruma like an overprotective sister. Sullivan gushed again at the sight and ignored Zoey. Then Asmodeus Alice walk into the room and then kneel for Iruma.

''I am at your service, Iruma-sama. There is nothing I can say. I completely and utterly lost our duel earlier. On top of that, I was informed that you carried me to the infirmary. I, Asmodeus, was moved beyond words.'' Says Asmodeus Alice, not looking up.

''Huh? Uh, I...'' Mumble Iruma. Zoey then came up to his aid.

''If a duel happen, would the winner have the loser as their servants until they have done a big deed for the winner, but as for an Asmodeus and higher ranked demon family, is it eternal.'' Inform Zoey and whispered into Iruma's ear. Iruma understood that.

''Demon law dictates that the loser must serve the victor as Madeline said. Therefore... I give my all to you and will aide you in rulling over this school, Iruma-sama.'' Says Alice happy.

''Huh. Wait a minute...'' Yelled Iruma, but it doesn't work.

''First, let's make the entire student body your servants. Iruma-sama, who shall I slay first?'' Continue Alice. Zoey sighed and shake her head. This has turn sour for Iruma.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.6K 785 13
When legends and myths arises once again and a completly forgotten race come forth from the background, what will the demons do about it? Iruma is n...
5.3K 155 17
you are the son of one of the greatest demons alive but you were not a very good son, you did so many thing that you were eventually exiled to the hu...
79.3K 2.4K 15
What if Iruma never was a human bit an angel and fell down from heaven? What if he lost all memories of being an angel? What if Sullivan finds him...
95.4K 3.1K 29
Fourteen-year-old Izuku Midoriya has been unfortunate all his life. What happenes when he find out that his adoptive parents sold him to a demon? Wh...