Seducing the Roman father

By Julam_ie

"Shhh I know you want me too. I can see it in your eyes. And you wearing all those tight office dresses didn'... More

Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty- Seven
Chapter Twenty- Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty- One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty- Four
Chapter Thirty five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty - Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty- Nine
Chapter Forty
Epilogue

Chapter Ten

3K 94 8
By Julam_ie

***Shawn's POV***

Father Mateo can be a pain in the ass sometimes. He monitors my every move and for an old man his age, he never minds his business. Yesterday after he had agreed to officiate mass, he called me again wanting to know where I will be going and doing. He behaves so holy that it is sometimes hard to lie to him. The door to my room opened and in came my womanizing friend.

"Hey man where are you off to?"

"Mike's engagement party. You know I will be officiating his wedding." I answered knowing the rivalry between them

"That doesn't mean you have to go."

"It doesn't but he sent me an invitation and may I remind you that he is still my friend."

"Whatever." He said rolling his eyes like a bitch.

I chuckled, turning my back to him. I fixed my bow tie but it felt awkward for David to be this quiet. I mean he is always talking.

"Women issues?" I asked, my back still turned to him.

"How did you know?"

"Because for the first time you are quiet and secondly you are a womanizer being part of the reason why Carmine kicked you out of your own house."

"Forget that annoying woman. How does she expect me to be with her the whole damn time. What I am thinking about right now is far beyond her."

"Then tell me what it is."

"It's Emily, the lady I told you I had a crush on but couldn't have."

"The one Martin was going to marry? What is it with her this time?"

"She is back in town and it's awful she still hates me."

"What do you expect from her after what you and Martin did to her?"

"It was not my fault that the son of a bitch ditched her."

"Here you go again. You don't accept your faults. Remember you knew he was having an affair with her sister before he even proposed to her.But you chose to keep it away from her."

"I had no choice. Believe me, I would have loved to have Emily all to myself but she loved him so much I couldn't hurt her by telling her."

"You hurt her anyway."

"Yeah I know but she should stop treating me like an enemy."

"That's your problem with her and you have got to deal with her. I should get going now. Please remember not to do anything nasty on my bed. Any sluts you bring here, make sure it's not on my bed."

"Yes sir."

I chuckled, picking up my mask and car keys. I walked past the door banging it behind me. Sometimes I wonder why I'm friends with him. Yes I know we are alike but for God sake I am a priest and I'm grateful no one knows we are pals.

I absentmindedly drove to Mike's residence still thinking of what might have happened if I hadn't left my red hair temptress's apartment.

I made a turn bringing my drive to a halt. Putting on my mask, I exited my car handing the keys to the valet.

***Emmy's POV.***

I alighted from the limousine making sure to thank the driver. Immediately, my eyes locked with a set of blue ones which oddly looked familiar. He had exited from the car that was ahead of us. His stares made me feel strangely beautiful and good while at the same time made me feel naked and vulnerable. His eyes had turned a darker shade of blue and they were pulling me in.

"Excuse me madam, you are standing in the way."

I broke my gaze realizing I was still standing at where I alighted. I quickly made my way to the entrance where the strange guy stood a while ago. The feeling I was having was similar to that of when I was with the jerk in New York.

"There you are, young lady. I have been trying to reach you but you are not answering my calls."

"Oh sorry I forgot I placed my phone on silent mode."

"OMG! Baby girl, you look so pretty."

"You don't look bad yourself, miss bride to be."

I said sincerely loving her look.

My eyes on Its own accord wondered to the strange man who was now chatting away with a rather clingy blond bimbo. I averted my eyes the moment he looked my way.

"Seen anyone you like yet.?" Aaliyah asked with a teasing smirk.

"No not at all."

"I think he has also noticed you." she said, her grin growing wide.

"Don't be silly Ally."

"Whatever! Come with me. I nearly didn't recognize you if not for the dress we picked."

I followed behind her into the main hall which was filled to the brim with classy and important personalities. I immediately felt conscious of my social status. The whole place screamed dollars considering the expensive gowns and tuxedos they had on. Everyone had on a mask some similar to what I had on. Their faces hiding behind their masks only their personalities showing. Aaliyah pulled me along with her while introducing me to Mike's associates.

I very well know what she is trying to do. But it won't work.

I rolled my eyes at her trying to find me a suitor.

I excused myself to the bathroom suddenly feeling uneasy. I don't know whether it is the amount of people here or the nice built man staring at me.

When I returned everyone had taken their seats and the program about to start with Mike's dad giving the opening address.

He explained the reason for the event and concluded with congratulatory messages amidst applause from the crowd.

"Now guys, relax and enjoy yourselves, but in so doing remember that these children you are about to see need your help and any fund you can give. And to the engaged couple, my son, Mike and his fiancee Ally, I wish you all the happiness and I take this bold step and welcome you into our huge family."

Well his family is indeed huge. Considering he has eight kids and fourteen grand kids. The address was followed by a display of kids who are down with cancer and to be frank it was too hurtful to see children suffer this way and to see countless tubes connected to every possible part of their bodies.I appreciated this initiative of Ally and Mike the more; This idea of theirs was brilliant .No one would have seen how the children in the cancer unit of the local hospital needed help if not for them.

"Finally, this is Alexa. She is nine years old and she is down with leukemia. She was diagnosed two months ago and the cancer is fast spreading. She needs to undergo surgery as soon as possible and the surgery is expected to cause eight hundred thousand dollars. No amount is too low to save these kids. Every money that is raised here is going into the treatment of all these kids you have seen tonight.

********************

"What should I make you sweetie?"

"Can I have a shot of tequila please?"

"Sure anything for a pretty ass. Here you go."

I took the shot wasting no time in taking it in. It burned my throat on its way into my stomach. I wonder why we still take this awfully painful liquor.

"Another please!"

"Here let me give you the whole bottle. Because I see you need it."

I rolled my eyes at his playfulness but he indeed placed the full bottle of tequila on the table before me.

"What might be worrying a beautiful lady that she decides to get drunk all by herself."

A deep masculine voice said from behind me. I raised my head but my vision was blurred perhaps due to the fact that I was already wasted.

"None of your business mister!"

"Well then I will make it my business." He said irritatingly.

"Suit yourself!"

Upon a second look at his outfit I realized he looked familiar. Yeah he is the guy I met at the entrance.

"On second thought, would you like to join me?" I foolishly invited.

"Sure but may I know the reason for the sudden change of heart?"

"Well I realized you are not bad looking at all." My sober mind face palmed itself at the effort of my drunken self trying to flirt.

"How good do I look?" He asked and I could sense a flirtatious smile behind his mask.

"You look delicious, ready to be eaten." Ewww! I would have puked at these words if I was sober.

"So do I look delicious enough to take you somewhere other than this place?"

"Thought you will never ask."

He picked up my purse and held out his hand to take mine. We stumbled with him slightly drunk. He led us to his car ready to drive in his drunken state. My sober self would have never allowed this then yet again I am totally wasted.

He buckled me in my seat before taking off in the direction of his house.

"You called me beautiful earlier, how do you know I'm beautiful if you have not seen my face."

"Well you turned me on and only beautiful women would so he down there decided you are beautiful."

I placed my hand on his huge member deciding that a little tease will be fun.

"You better stop that if you don't want me to bend you and bang you here and now."

"Well what are you waiting for?. I can't wait either. I have gone so long without being laid."

"That's tempting but I want you to have a better experience. One that you will always remember whenever you feel like being banged."

I increased the intensity of my touch, gaining a groan from him.

"Stop little temptress you are driving me insane."

"How long do we have to get to your place?"

"About twenty minutes."

"That's too long. I'm going crazy." I said, really meaning it. The pleasure I felt was nothing compared to anything I have felt before. His stares were enough to make me come undone.

"Then we don't have to wait. I can't even wait to get home with you touching me like that."

He made a right turn making a stop at a small motel I didn't notice before.

As soon as he got out of the car, he hastily made it to my side almost wrecking his car door off. He carried me out laying my head on his chest.I could hear the melodious beat of his heart and for a moment, it felt like I belonged there. I lifted my head, locking our eyes but then again those set of eyes reminded me of someone. But who? I knew I would have remembered whose they are if I was sober but fuck it, I don't care who I think they belonged to. All I care is that they are pulling me in.

He walked us to the entrance putting me on my feet without warning.

"What the hell!"

"What! I didn't know you were lame?" He voiced out sarcastically

"I was enjoying the attention"

"You shouldn't temptress, we are only here to fuck."

"Whatever. Are we going to stand here all night?"

The interior of the motel felt empty with only a young girl who was about eighteen years old standing at the desk.

"Welcome to Hotel Leon ."

"Hello can I have a room for tonight?"

The way she stared at us made me want to puke. She had this knowing look on her face which made me highly uncomfortable. As if that was not enough she was flirting with my man. Wait is he my man? Well for tonight he is.

"Will you stop flirting with my boyfriend and give us what he asked for." I raised my voice, this shit getting to me.

"Here you go handsome." She said handing the keys to Mr. Stranger totally ignoring me.

"Remember mister, if she isn't good enough to satisfy you, I will be here." She winked at him and I expected him to rebuke her but he winked back.

What the hell.! This is ridiculous. I would have turned back and got the fuck out of here but I needed the release. I dragged him from the reception away from the hoe towards the room whose key had been given to us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57K 1K 27
He doesn't know how much he's breaking my heart right now. "Trinity, I don't know how to show you how much sorry I am." He states, rubbing his face...
1.2M 40.2K 65
"What if your not so one nightstand turns out to be your new boss ?" ❤ STARTED : 9th DECEMBER 2020 FINISHED: 14th FEBRUARY...
1.3M 41.9K 59
Oliver, leave me. I have to go inside", I said making a failed attempt to free myself. "What is wrong with...", and the rest of the words got lost as...
160K 3.8K 57
Married to My Master/ Hide & Seek Spin-Off Warning: This story is explicit with graphic sex scenes, foul language, sexual assault, dark romance, chok...