Forced

By ChangeFate

More often then not, relationships were created for celebrities to enforce their straightness. But this was n... More

Forced
One - I Don't Like You
Two - Rip My Seams
Four - The Awkward Blonde
Five - Feelings
Six - Sweet Rage
Seven - Fed Up
Eight - Non-Official
Nine - It's Not Okay
Ten - Whose Mistake
11 - Come Home
12 - Mad Men
13 - One Sided
14 - Awful Souls
15 - Come Back To Me
16 - Let Me Try
17 - Giving Signs
18 - Don't Forget
19 - Determination
20 - Take A Step Back
21 - Switching Roles
22 - Try
23 - Affliction of an Addict
24 - Ruins
25 - Pre-Exam
26 - Ivan's Mind
27 - Entrance
28 -Corruption
29 - Get What You Want
30 - Turn Away
31 - Battled
32 - Breathe
33 - Awake and Alive
34 - Changes
35 - The Pier
Epilogue I
Epilogue II
Epilogue III
Epilogue IV
Epilogue V

Three - Play Along

1.9K 125 45
By ChangeFate

Only enemies speak the truth; friends and lovers lie endlessly, caught in the web of duty. ~Stephen King

Michael's POV

"Michael welcome." Ivan said while I stepped inside his office. I called him earlier and asked to speak to him, he agreed so here I was.

For the past week Luke became quieter and quieter until he didn't speak much at all. I couldn't understand why he was so pained by the whole situation, does he really feel that guilty? Either way I needed to end this nonsense. At least try for him.

"Hey Ivan." I sighed and sat down in a seat.

"I bet I know what this is about," Ivan hummed. "You and Luke, right?"

"Yeah, listen Ivan -"

"Michael I can't just drop your guys' relationships. Your posterity is through the roof and the fans are eating it up. Everyone loves the world's gay couple." Ivan said.

"I get that but -"

"Michael your band is getting bigger and bigger by the second and this is only the beginning!" Ivan spun in his chair, arms in the sky.

"Beginning?" I muttered. "What do you mean beginning?"

"Well c'mon. Where do relationships lead? Marriage, children. That kind of thing." Ivan shrugged.

"We're both guys."

"Two words. Angelina Jolie." Ivan said. "Adoption, duh."

"Look, I'm not gonna marry Luke." I wrinkled my nose. "This needs to stop now."

"Michael I'm afraid I can't do that." Ivan said. "It's too late."

"No it's not, please Ivan, it's tearing Luke apart." I said and Ivan raised his eyebrows. A content look on his face.

"Explain." Ivan gestured for me to continue.

"He barely talks anymore, it's like the guilt is eating him alive." I sighed. "Ivan, he can't handle this."

"The guilt?"

"Yeah, from lying to everyone." I said.

"Then make it the truth?" Ivan shrugged.

"Are you suggesting I actually date Luke? C'mon we're not gay." I sighed.

"I can fix that." Ivan said as he grabbed his phone. "I think everyone has a little bit of gay in them. And you don't have to be gay. You could just be pansexual."

"You're so thick headed, Ivan." I sighed. "I say that in the kindest way possible." I stood up and walked out of Ivan's office, slamming the door behind me.

I hated Ivan for this, couldn't he see the harm he was doing? And couldn't he see that it was hurting Luke? I could've lived with this, but Luke is so damn sensetive, I don't know if he could. 

I was beginning to reach a decision as I walked back up to the hotel. I had to find some way to ruin this "relationship" of ours. I didn't know how, but at this point I was willing to do anything to help Luke, he didn't deserve this anguish. 

I walked up to the hotel door and saw a large man, about my height but more muscular, standing in front of the door. 

"Oh great.." I grumbled. 

"Michael, could you please come with me?" He asked. 

"Why?" I sighed. 

"Ivan requested it." 

"Dammit, of course he did." I huffed under my breath. "Well, what does he want?" 

"He just wants you to go somewheres. We can do this the easy way, or I could just pick you up and carry you." He shrugged. I looked at him, a blank and uninterested expression on my face. "Alright, have it your way." He picked me and began carrying me through the hotel, I didn't put up much of a fight. 

"You know, this kinda reminds me of Shrek." I said. 

"How so?"

"You're Shrek, I'm Fiona. Except you don't look green and I'm not a princess. However if ogres had a human-colored skin tone, I'm sure you would make a perfect one!" I scoffed. 

"Thank you." 

"Shut up." I grumbled. "Where are we going?" 

"You just told me to shut up, and now you want an answer?" He asked. 

"I'm sorry, what's your name?" I asked. 

"Manny." He sighed. 

"Oh, so like Handy Manny?" 

"What?" 

"You know," I said. "That kid show on Disney. Its suppose to help children learn Spanish, him and all of his tools speak Spanish and English and they go around town helping people. He's basically like Bob the Builder. Just only more educational." 

"I'm not Handy Manny, if that's what you're asking." He sighed as he set me on the ground. We were now outside and he opened a car door for me so I climbed inside. I knew either way I was getting in this car, might as well make it easy on myself. 

"Can you tell me where I'm going now?" I asked. 

"Ivan has an idea, to assist your little problem." Manny said while the car began to drive down the road. "Your Luke Hemmings problem." 

"Manny..Listen to me on this, he's trying to get two men who aren't gay to be gay for each other." I sighed and I saw a smirk grow on his face. "What's so funny?"

"You know, I've met Luke before." Manny chuckled. 

"What does that have to do with anything?" 

"Oh, nothing." 

I was stuck at this point. Really confused, really pissed off and aggitated. I would do anything to knock a few people out right now. 

We pulled up to a large building, much like one of the office buildings Ivan was situated in, but this one was different. I could tell just by looking at it. I got out of the car with Manny as he pushed me along. I didn't want to be here and he knew it. 

"What are we doing?" I asked. 

"You'll see." Manny said. "I'm going to be honest with you, Michael, you are not going to like it." 

"Oh great. Of course not." I sighed. I was pushed into a room, more like a lounge, and inside it the blonde was sitting on a black leather couch. Standing in the middle of the room was Ivan. 

"Michael!" Luke yelled, a smile on his face. Ivan chuckled to himself. 

"What's going on..?" 

"You and Luke are going to sit in this room until you can work out your problems. If you need anything just tap on the door and tell Manny, he'll assit you. Otherwise, I'm leaving until you solve your problems." Ivan said as he walked towards the door. 

"What if we're in here until the next concert?" I raised an eyebrow. 

"You'll just come back afterwards." Ivan smiled as he patted my cheek. "Have fun, Michael." 

"I hate you." I whispered as he walked out the door, leaving me with the awkward blonde, a sad look on his face. I let out a sigh as I walked farther into the room, not wanting to be doing this. 

AUTHOR'S NOTFICATION

So that was that. It was pretty short. don't have anything to say. Meh today has kinda sucked. I'just really tired.

Hope you had good day.

Hugs, Kisses, Cuddles and Serenades xX

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 370 34
rule number one of love; if you are in complete and utter love with someone, you can never be just friends. © dirtbagash
25.6K 268 34
Story cover by @ewjimin on twitter.
No Shame By M =)

Fanfiction

39.2K 1.7K 31
Two rules that are never broken: 1. Drunken mistakes have lasting consequences 2. New Year's resolutions never go as planned But is it a good thing...
110K 2.2K 82
Does anybody know what it's really like to be famous? *COMPLETED* (Under Editing- Sorry for spell mistakes or grammatical errors, will be fixed soon...