Heiress ✔

By LiliacViolet_97

Its fan fiction of harry potter. Here Harry is female and goes by name Selene Rosalie Potter-Black nee Evans... More

Prologue (e)
Chapter-1 (e)
Chapter-2 (e)
Chapter-3 (e)
Chapter-4 (e)
Chapter-5 (e)
Chapter-6 (e)
Chapter-7 (e)
Chapter-8 (e)
Chapter-9 (e)
Chapter-10 (e)
Chapter-11 (e)
Chapter-12 (e)
Chapter-13 (e)
Chapter-14 (e)
Chapter-15 (e)
Chapter-16 (e)
Chapter-17 (e)
Chapter -18 (e)
Chapter-19 (e)
Chapter-20 (e)
Chapter-21 (e)
Chapter-22 (e)
Chapter-23 (e)
Chapter-24 (e)
Chapter-25 (e)
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
A/N
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
~ Chapter- 36 ~
~ Chapter - 37 ~
~ Chapter - 39 ~
~ Chapter - 40 ~
~ Chapter - 41 ~
~ Chapter - 42 ~
~Chapter-43~
~Chapter-44~
~Chapter-45~
Author Note
Author Note
Author Note - 2

~ Chapter - 38 ~

12K 252 37
By LiliacViolet_97

Chapter - 38: Third Year Completed, Summer - Winzengamot Session- 2, ICW Session, Prank - 2

Selene slowly recovered from the ordeal of getting poisoned and returned back to Hogwarts as her third year is at the end and year-end exams are approaching fast while the whole school was stunned and shocked by the fact that good Family like Weasleys were the ones who were responsible for near-death experience of Selene while Selene ignored all the commotion around the Hogwarts and concentrated on her exams which inspired her friends and they followed her steps and as from next day, exams get started Selene was relaxing under the tree near black lake where students rarely wanders and just then she heard light footsteps and looked up to see who it is and was surprised to that it was Blaise.

"Hi Blaise, what are you doing here?"

"Hi Elene, I'm here to give you company but if you don't want I can leave," Blaise said.

"No, no that is fine I was just curious," Selene said.

"How are you now? Are you okay?" Blaise asked and Selene can see concern and care in her eyes which made her smile inwardly knowing how hard it is for him to show his emotions to others.

"I'm fine now and I'm okay also it has been two months, so stop fretting it is very annoying that is the reason I ran here to be alone from constant hovering of my family mainly Papa and Draco," Selene said with a frown.

"They are your family Elene and they will be worried for you no matter what and your father worries about you more because he lost 11 years of your life, lost his mate your other father, you are symbol their love, of course, he will worried because he loves you and same goes for your family too and when it comes to Draco I can understand it because from childhood he always needed a sister but that was impossible because Malfoy family has a curse of only having single baby so he feels over-protective over you, you know in fact whenever I'm near you he glares at me and if looks could kill I would have been dead long time back itself," Blaise said and she looked at him in surprise.

"I know that but some times it is over-bearing but at the same time I love the attention and love they shower on me it sends tendrils of excitement through my blood and heart knowing that there is someone who is there to look after me and thank you, Blaise," Selene said with a small smile and he looked at her in eyes while she can see array of emotions passing through his eyes. He was looking at her, her doe shaped emerald eyes, his cute button nose, her red full plump lips and her flushed cheeks due to cool weather making her look beautiful and serene, he slowly leaned towards her lips still looking in her eyes asking for permission silently and in answer, she leaned forward and he placed her lips on hers and started sucking her bottom lip asking for entrance and he caressed every receive of her mouth with his tongue while she allowed him to dominate the kiss and after 10 minutes they broke the kiss and Selene felt heat rising on her cheeks and she looked at him a second and ran away from there while Blaise stood there smiling at her retreating form running his hand in his hair and smiling like an idiot. After that day their relationship was progressed onto the next level yet slowly and exams got completed and as usual, Selene aced through all the exams making her father and grandparents proud of her.

Next day was starting of Summer and today they are going back to their homes and everyone was in train in their compartment talking and laughing.

"It is very good and relief that Weasel and Weaseltte are not there anymore to annoy us," Theo said.

"Yeah and now even mudblood is alone and people don't trust her much because of who her former friends were so even she will not annoy us," Daphne said.

"That is true and now we don't have to worry over them or someone else because we have the most control of school by the changes Father made in curriculum," Draco said.

"Yeah, so Selene what are the plans for summer this year?" Tracey asked.

"Well this summer Dad and Grandpa are taking me to Amazon forest while Draco along with Uncle Luc and Aunt Cissa are going to France for seeing their relatives then after coming back we can spend the time," Selene said.

"Yup nice idea also we can have girls time while boys can do whatever they want what to say?" Pansy asked.

"That's a nice idea Pans also we can have a visit to the spa for relaxation," Millicent said and others nodded their heads in excitement while boys looked put out by the aspect. The train reached the platform and Selene can see Lucius along with Sirius and Remus waiting for her and Draco along with other parents.

"Dad," Selene called hoping into his arms.

"Pup, I see that you are fit and fine, back to yourself," Sirius said smirking.

"Of course Papa, exams got finished and I'm not grumpy anymore," Selene said frowning and Draco also was busy chatting with his father and their actions were by others.

"Okay Draco, Selene say goodbye to your friends, we will leave, everyone is waiting for you at home," Sirius said and Selene nodded her head and greeted everyone and moved to Blaise.

"See you soon Blaise," Selene said kissing his cheek which made him flush while every one of their friends and her family was shocked by her act while she just gave him smile and moved towards her father and everyone silently moved towards their homes while Draco made a mental note of talking with Draco regarding Selene. For the day everyone just got relaxed as from tomorrow everyone is ready to enjoy fully but they planned to go on a vacation after the Wizengamot session that is going to be held in two weeks.

~~~~~~

Two weeks went in a blink of eye and Marvolo and Sirius along with others were getting ready for Wizengamot as today will be a lot of drama by Albus as they are going to stop a new law that he is going to pass through Doge. Lords and Ladies entered the chamber and in last-minute Albus entered looking like an oddball of the group wearing purple robes with bright gold stars looking like a joker which made others snort.

"Welcome Wizengamot Session 198, Is any new Lord is here swear their loyalty?" Albus asked.

"I'm hear swear my Loyalty Chief Warlock, I William Arthur Weasley Lord Of Ancient House Of Weasley do hereby swear the oath of Loyalty stating that I work for the best of Magical Beings of all races of Our community, So I Swear So Mote It Be," Bill stated and immediately the seat of Weasley turned white indicating that it came to life and Albus seethed in fury as he lost three more votes which gave him the power to vote anonymously being in shadows.

"So Mote It Is," they all chorused and magic flared to life. 

"I Lady Amelia Bone, Lady of Most Ancient and Noble House of Bones declare the house of Bones neutral from here on, So I Swear So Mote It Be,"  Amelia declared and silence followed the chamber while Dark Faction was internally happy because now Albus lost more power on Wizengamot because Bones house one of the major houses of light faction where power lies for voting.

"Now Lord Doge Wanted to pass a law so let's hear what he wanted to say, Lord Doge Stage is yours," Albus said.

"Thank you, Chief Warlock, today I want to pass a law regarding Werewolves, I recommend each and every werewolf register their wolf, their pack and their Alpha, so it helps us to control them when they go feral during full moon we can eradicate them," Doge and immediately Marvolo snorted gaining everyone's attention.

"Sorry Lord Doge but I wanted to remind you that by doing you are snatching the little freedom they have because there were many laws which were passed through this chamber affecting their lives, their families and their children because no one wants to hire them or keep them because they think it is like disease which will spread even they are human like us the only point is they turn into a wolf on the full moon, I don't think is correct to snatch remaining little freedom from them," Marvolo said.

"Even that is what I'm saying Lord Slytherin, they turn into a feral wolf and will turn innocents like one of them like Greyback is doing," Doge said.

"For them to control their minds Wolfsbane is there but no one takes an initiative to provide for a free of cost or half of the cost who can't afford it but we chose to eradicate them and if you ask me it is hypocritical because one of my friend and godfather of my daughter is a werewolf and I know him from last 25 years yet he is always in control of his wolf," Sirius said.

"I reject this law as I agree with Lord Black and Lord Slytherin," Lucius called out without a way for further argument followed by Dark and Neutral faction.

"It is 40:15, the law is rejected," Albus called out and after that, the session went normally making needed changes to the existing laws while Sirius was bored out of his mind and Marvolo can see that and he glared at him to behave and Sirius smile sheepishly. After that everyone returned back to the mansion only to hear the screams of Ladies of the mansion while a little White wolf cub with emerald eyes running around while Ladies were chasing it in different outfits.

Irma and Cassiopeia were wearing frilly full ball gowns sporting rabbit ears and eyes while Narcissa and Andy were wearing muggle outfits with Cat ears and eyes and Dora was in onesie with elephant ears and eyes and Draco the only male of the family who was left behind is sporting Dragon ears, eyes and ears and artificial fire is emitting from his mouth and smoke from his nose and all of them were having the voices of the ears of animals they were sporting which made the males of the family laugh their asses who returned from Ministry and just then they heard a loud crash and boom every male of the family was filled with some type of liquid on their clothes and potions and everyone was stunned for few seconds until Sirius started to laugh making others confused.

"What got you to laugh again Sirius?" Marvolo asked frowning while controlling his smile and others doing the same and in question, he conjured a long rectangular mirror to reflect their appearances and when they saw their outfits and looks they were shocked but amused to see others, Arcturus, Orion and Charles were wearing Fox costumes while their skin turned into the skin colour of Fox, eyes, ears and voice resembling it while Lucius and Theodore along with Severus and Remus were sporting Red Weasley hair while their skin was blotched with purple and golden spots while dog tails were seen at their back and Sirius was in Stag outfit with all parts overall the family was in animal costumes they love or hate and without them noticing Selene made Kreacher click several snaps to make it a Portrait so that they can see whenever they want too.

"Selene Potter-Black," Sirius shouted to stop the little wolf which is running around but it doesn't have any effect on it only making her run more which made others laugh softly.

"Sirius let's see how much time she will be in her wolf form, but we need to get rid of them I don't want to stay like this," Marvolo said and others nodded their head.

"We tried every spell and charm we Know Marvolo, it doesn't work that is the reason we are frustrated as we are trying for last four hours," Narcissa said ad others looked at her with open eyes.

"Selene Black," Marvolo called sternly through sonorous spell as Selene was running around the manor like a bullet and hearing his voice immediately Selene came towards Marvolo and Sirius and stood in front of them in wolf form looking at them her big and emerald eyes making them weak in their resolve to punish her for this prank worthy of Marauders even surpassing them.

"Shift back Selene," Sirius said and Selene was back to her human form and was looking at him with her big and doe shape eyes innocently with a pout.

"Sorry Papa, I just wanted to have some fun," She replied innocently which made everyone smile and Sirius just smiled.

"That is fine Selene but can you remove these from us please," Sirius said.

"Uhu Dad, there is no anti spell to remove that, it will disappear automatically after 24 hours, "Selene replied innocently and ran from there not waiting for everyone to understand and once everyone understood what she said once again the chase started. The day was filled with fun and enjoyment.

Next Week Marvolo, Sirius and Selene took a vacation to Amazon Forest so that they can spend time family and know each others even better as still there are lot of things that they don't about each other also for last two summers they didn't go on any vacation or holiday as it was full due to Albus and his interruption in their family affairs which were sorted by them which kept them occupied. This holiday proved benefit for three of them because the boding between Marvolo and Sirius was strong than before, while Marvolo and Selene bonded over the potions and Dueling they used to have on alternate days, Sirius and Selene's bond became stronger than before there was hesitance from her side before but now she shares everything with him. All over they enjoyed a lot. Once vacation was finished everyone came back to Slytherin manor.

"So Selene how was your holiday?" Andy asked.

"It was full of fun and excitement Aunt Andy, I enjoyed a lot and it was full of joy with Papa and Grandpa," Selene replied happily which made others smile meanwhile an owl landed on Marvolo's shoulder and everyone was curious to whom it belongs and once Marvolo read the letter, he started to laugh that tears were falling down from his eyes which shocked everyone.

"What happened to you Marvolo?" Lucius asked.

"Well there is a piece of good news and it is first step for our revenge on Albus to remove his claws internationally," Marvolo said.

"Marvolo just tell us what happened? Stop playing puzzle games with us," Lucius said.

"Well Albus is no more representative of Britain, he has been removed from ICW, that is the letter from Lord Deaclour telling us the good news," Marvolo said and everyone cheered listening to the news.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.1K 2.1K 20
A week has passed since Sirius's death and Harry is not allowed to grieve. His friends think he is ridiculous, and when he tries to open up to them...
92.4K 3.7K 181
In the beginning of the end, she will be born upon the darkest night onto those who seek the light. She will be born of undreamt power and will lead...
13K 429 8
Two years after the defeat of Lord Voldemort our favorite dark wizard has turned into the wizarding worlds number one bad boy. One night while search...
35.7K 530 36
What if Bellatrix Lestrange and Rodolphus Lestrange had a daughter? ~ Contains strong language ~ Slowburn ~ Contains violence May not follow the plot...