TRINITY FORCE (Male Reader X...

By Balasubas19

Most people from 3 factions that humans are weak. They are wrong. There's one family that protects the human... More

BIO AND SIBLINGS
HAREM
FAMILY MEMBERS
Chapter 1: A normal day for a Trinity
Chapter 2: Next moves and a date
Chapter 4: Getting adjusted/ First encounter
Rest in Peace Kobe Byrant
Chapter 5: Assassin's visit / P.E workout!
Chapter 6: Familiar Forest
Chapter 7: Roasting a chicken
IMPORTANT QUESTION
Chapter 8: Preparations on set
Chapter 9: Crashing a wedding party!
Chapter 10: Fresh Chicken on the Menu
SURVEY I

Chapter 3: A small visit! And First day

3.5K 71 235
By Balasubas19

CUE THE INTRO!

(Guitar riff) The scene starts to Lena on her battle outfit as her sacred gear, Miera is glowing before transforming into balance breaker

(Guitar riff) The scene changes to James holding his sacred gear, Soul edge before consuming into darkness and transforms into his balance breaker.

(Higher Guitar riff) The scene switches to Y/N who's facing backwards, before looking back as his sacred gear Orion forms on his right hand before transforming into balance breaker before punching the screen, as blue particles form over the screen.

(As all the stardust comes together) The scene changes to 3 different colored dragons flies over to the clear skies. One with blue, silver and black color.

(It has been summoned from one hundred years of slumbering) The scene continues as the dragons land on the ground and roar on the skies as the foundations of history shakes.

(These men are bravely facing onwards) The scene switches to Y/N meeting Orion, to James encountering Fafnir on the darkness and to Lena walking towards Miera.

(They race against the sands of time along their journey) The scene switches to the previous descendants of the Trinity family protecting the human race throughout the old times until today.

(Entangled like a chain, and they wind) The scene switches to Y/N, James and Lena swearing the oath of the Trinity family as their family symbol glows beneath them.

(Karma has become intertwined) The scene continues as the Trinity siblings looks to the sun rising in front of them.

(Destiny being a platinum light) The scene switches to the symbol of Trinity Family with thorns and the previous descendants of the Trinity family on it as they all descend to Y/N, symbolizing the burden he'll carry. And yet he stand tall and proud with Orion standing with him.

(So STAND up! So STAND up! So STAND up! Shooting over the sky) The scene switches to Lena activating her sacred gear as she summons many elemental magics, to James transforming into balance breaker and summon his soul knights with his unknown friend doing a battle stance, To Y/N and a unknown friend of his punches their way through the obstacles.

(All right now! All right now! All right now! Bullets filled with your pride)The scene continues to James rampaging his way through, to Lena riding one of her summons before attacking, to Y/N unleashing his fusion swords as he emits blue aura.

(Jojo! Jojo! Jojo!) The scene cuts to Lena wearing her gloves with seriousness, to James unleashing his scythe with a face that ready for war, to Y/N staring at the camera menacingly.

(Break you down! Break you down! Break you down! With your vision divine) The scene switches as devil symbols appearing as Y/N on his balance breaker floats and punches the screen, shattering into pieces.

(Your fists will fly free If you STAND PROUD!) The scene finally cuts to Y/N, James and Lena standing tall before transforming into juggernaut overdrive as they punched the screen in front of them.

(Guitar riff) After punching, they saw their splitting images of their dragons as they stare at the camera menacingly.

(More Guitar Riff) Then the pace picked up as their dragons starts unleashing barrages of punches and went apes#it before breaking the screen.

No one POV

Y/N is seen cooking their breakfast before his younger siblings wake up. Right now he's cooking bacon, eggs, and few toasts on his pan as he listens to his music.

Y/N: Take me high and I'll sing Oh you make everything okay okay okay~

Since their family is famous and feared by the 3 factions, his parents immediately exposed them to training and the reality of this world. Their training was paid off.

However, sensing a lot of supernatural activity in Kuoh, the Trinity siblings cannot ignore it. Despite the fact they wanted a normal life for them, they had to make sure everything is balanced. They don't want humanity suffer again from the faction's cruel and pointless war.

Since they had make their move, Their father Elias helped them out. The plan is infiltrate Kuoh in order to investigate. And second reason is to keep up with their studies since it's more than 500+ years since they took education.

Of course, his younger siblings complained about it, especially James. Of course, he's irritated, but he understood the current situation on the supernatural. And he understand that they must prevent a another war happening and help and defend humanity.

Back to where we are, Y/N finished cooking their breakfast as footsteps are heard on the staircase to reveal James and Lena half awake as they rub their eyes.

Y/N: Morning sleepy heads! Just in time to eat.

James: *half awake and sniffs* Ahh I miss your bacon brother.

Lena: *stomach growls* Yeah... I need to feed my pet here.

Y/N: All right, to our food stations!

The younger siblings chuckled as they sit on their respective chairs on their dinning table. Y/N placed their breakfast and it is so satisfying.

Author: FYI, I am good making at Avocado toast :)

Y/N: Chow!

Lena: Ain't gonna eat brother?

James: Indeed, it's a little bit embarrassing to us to see our brother cook the food, and didn't eat.

Y/N: If you insist, sure. *shrugs*

Orion: YEAH TOASTS! FEEEED ME!

Y/N acts the leader and the big brother to the 2. He's more like the most parental figure to the 3 siblings. Sometimes he has to sacrifice small things in order to make them smile. Family meant a lot to Y/N.

Y/N grabs a Avocado toast as he took a bite. A satisfying crunch is heard as Y/N eats in satisfaction.

Y/N: Damn I miss my own cooking. 

Lena: Is our paper works ready for Kuoh Academy?

Y/N: Yeah. Kuoh is reeking of devils.

James: But that doesn't explain what are the fallen angels doing here... Remember that you, and your 2 future wives encountered one.

Lena: Oh well, it's not like they will be a threat to us, we have 3 overpowered dragons, our uncles and aunts, and our own sheer power.

Y/N: That is maybe true. But we need to prevent a another war to happen. And protect humanity as our main role.

James: Haha, your right big brother. I don't wanna see our father yelling at us like we are 5 year olds again.

Lena: Or Our uncle DOOM ripping and tearing 3 factions in front of us.

James: *chuckles* How's our mom and dad doing?

Y/N: Probably training again, getting scolded by mom, then doing wrestling in bed.

Lena: *looks to Y/N with a stern look* Y/N!

James: As much I disagree with my brother, he's right. Every time they argue, they go to their room and have... Wrestling.

The Trinity siblings laugh as they continue to eat their breakfast. They heard their doorbell ring as Y/N stood up.

Y/N: I go get it.

Y/N went towards to the door and opens it, to reveal their uncle, Johnny Blaze. AKA Ghost Rider.

Y/N: Uncle Johnny!

Johnny: He hey! There's my rider!

Both Y/N and Johnny hugs each other. It's been more than 10 years since he meet his niece and nephews.

James: *stood up* Oy! Who's in the..... UNCLE JOHNNY!

Lena also heard his shout as both James and Lena tackles the Ghost rider into a tight hug. Johnny chuckles as he rubs their hair.

Johnny: Look at you all, you've grown all big!

Y/N: Well Uncle Sephiroth trained us.

James: And let's not forget the Assassins teaches us as well. Can't believe I have the blood of Ezio Auditore.

Author: Yep. You siblings have the blood of the assassins. You have the blood of Altair, and your teacher is Arno Victor Dorian.

Lena: And I am descendant of the great Edward Kenway. I'm glad Connor teaches me well.

Johnny: Good to hear kids. *sniffs* Do I smell Y/N's cooking?

Y/N: Your in perfect timing uncle Johnny! I still have Avocado toast. Wanna grab one?

Johnny: Are you even questioning? Hell yeah.

The Trinity Siblings let their uncle grab Avocado toast and have a small talk before they go to Kuoh. Johnny told them that for the past years, he has been investigating and observing the 3 factions, and they have the same feeling as well. Their supernatural activities is increasing.

Johnny: So your next move is infiltrating Kuoh?

Y/N: Yeah. Dad told us to investigate. Then after that, it's showtime.

James: As much I hate school, he's right. We need to prevent a another war happening.

Lena: Yeah, even tho they never stood a chance against us 3.

Johnny: Your father is a very wise man. Me and your father have fought together during our prime years, and I have seen how he acts and plans. All you have to do is have faith.

Y/N: *jokingly* Says the one who has the spirit of vengeance.

James: And burning. No offense.

Johnny: None taken. How's your dragons by the way?

Y/N raises his right arm as Orion forms on his arm. Lena raises her left arm and Miera appears on her arm, while James summons his soul edge as his sword forms on his right hand.

Orion: It's been a long time, Ghost Rider.

Miera: We are taking care of the Trinity Siblings as you requested.

Fafnir: And thank you for the souls your sending to my purgatory.

Johnny: Thank you. As I said earlier, gear up because it's time to rise. I will ride along in your steed, as always.

Orion: Thank you Rider. The Trinity siblings have proven they are worthy to use our power.

Fafnir: And they always exceed our expectations. They are called the living legacy for a reason.

Johnny: *smiles* As I expected.

Miera: You thought so?

Johnny: I KNOW so, thank you again.

The 3 dragons vanish as their sacred gear disappears.

Johnny: Say it's your first day in Kuoh right?

Lena: *hummed* Why?

Johnny: *smiles* Follow me.

After finishing eating their avocado toasts, Johnny lead them outside their house as he reveals a surprise to them. The Trinity Siblings are jaws dropped.

Y/N: No way...

Lena: Are you giving us chopper motorcycles!?

James: NOW I wanna ride that as I go to my purgatory!

He reveals a silver, blue and black chopper motorcycles, only for Y/N, Lena and James.

(Motorcycle name) for Y/N.

Blue Rose for Lena.

And Hermes Speed for James.

Johnny: Go on. It's yours.

The Trinity siblings went to their respective motorcycles as they examine it in satisfaction. Orion speaks to Y/N.

Orion: Your uncle Johnny have a good taste for being a bad ass.

Y/N:: 'Indeed'

Lena: What are we waiting for? We have a school to attend.

They nodded as Y/N, James and Lena wore their motorcycle coats provided by their uncle and later on sitting on the chopper motorcycle as Johnny lead the way.

Johnny: You 3 ready?

Y/N: We ARE BORN ready uncle Johnny.

James: Time to go to school like a bad ass.

Lena: *nods* Your call uncle Johnny.

Johnny Blaze smiles before looking forward and said...

Johnny: Let's ride.

The Trinity Siblings and Johnny Blaze starts their chopper motorcycle and ride together as they are now heading to Kuoh Academy.

*In Kuoh Academy*

Author: I feel disgusted when I wrote Issei's POV. 🤢

Issei POV

Issei: How are you holding up with school Asia?

Asia: It's great. Everyone is so friendly here. And School is not that hard for now.

Me and Asia are walking towards the corridor before going inside the classroom. As we entered, I hear chattering about new students.

Girl 1: Did you hear that there are new students coming in today?

Girl 2: No way! I hope it's cute and handsome boys!

Girl 3: I hope they are not perverts like the perverted trio.

Guy 1: Please not a another Kiba.

Guy 2: But we can all hope one of them is a hot female!

Guy 3: Don't do that. Don't give me hope.

Huh, never know that we are getting new students here today again. Oh man I hope it's a hot babe. Big tits and juicy thighs and I will add her on my harem. Man I wanna beat my meat so badly on her. Her tits bouncing and ass jiggling on her rear.

Author: I feel disgusted 🤢

*Small time skip brought to you by Lightning and Mikasa glaring on girls trying to cling on Y/N with their weapons on their hands*

No one POV

Johnny: Take care kids!

Johnny and the Trinity Siblings have arrived on Kuoh Academy. Johnny Blaze is sending his goodbyes to his nephews and niece.

Y/N: Go kick ass on your ride!

James: Good luck Uncle Johnny!

Lena: Promise me to ride along with you someday!

Johnny chuckles before waving goodbye to the Trinity Siblings as they parted ways. Y/N, James and Lena entered the Kuoh school grounds and parked it on the parking area.

They stood up from their respective bikes as they all saw most of the students eyeing on them. Y/N, James and Lena removes their helmet, as the wind blew their hair.

Y/N: Welcome to Kuoh brother and sister.

Lena: It's bigger than I thought.

James: Hmph. Not interested.

Different students has different reactions.

Girl 1: Oh... My... God, are they the new students!?

Girl 2: Kyaaa! Another handsome boys!

Girl 3: The younger one looks like a bad boy. I bet he's good at the bed~

Girl 4: Please take me and ravage me!

Girl 5: And that girl is way more beautiful than Rias!

Girl 6: How am I going to compete on her beautiful complexion?

Guy 1: Dammit! Another Kiba!

Guy 2: And look! That girl looks hot! 

Guy 3: Man I wanna grope her boobs!

Guy 4: She's more sexy than Rias!

Guy 5: I know right!

Y/N: *thoughts* Jeez, never thought our charisma is gotten better throughout the years. However, I must keep my eyes on the boys who's going to do perverted to my sister.

James: *thoughts* Great. A school full of b#tches, thots and idiots.

Lena: *thoughts* Damn those boys. If my brothers are not here, I will slice their dicks and ball and feed them to my pets!

Author: BTW, Your height is 6'9, James is 6'7 and Lena is 6'4.

Y/N and James glares to the boys, and since they are taller than the others, they are very intimidated.

James: Listen you good for nothing idiots, do something perverted to our sister. Your going to meet Satan on the underworld. Understand!?

Seeing James' cold side for the 1st time, they are scared as hell, while the girls are squealing, seeing how bad boy he is.

Boys: Y-YES SIR!

James: Good! Get out from my sight you mongrels!

The boys ran away in fear as Y/N and Lena grab their bags.

Lena: Thanks brother.

James: Your welcome Lena.

Y/N: Let's go everyone. We all don't wanna be late on our 1st day.

The Trinity siblings nodded. As they keep walking, they heard 2 girls agruing which of them can pair for James.

Girl 1: He's so bad boy~ I like him already.

Girl 2: Don't tell me he's yours!

Girl 1: Of course he's better with me flat chested!

Girl 2: *gets angry* Oh why you spoiled b#tch!

The 2 girls starts to argue louder, as James slowly forms a tick mark on his forehead. While Lena and Y/N watches in amusement.

Girl 1: FLAT CHESTED!

Girl 2: SPOILED B#TCH!

James had enough as he snaps to the 2 girls. Y/N and Lena took steps back. Knowing James, losing his patience is not good.

James: SHUT THE F*CK UP! It pisses me off when girls are argruing loudly! Get out of my sight!

Silence hungs the whole school, as the boys shivered at James' deliquent like atittude. And for the girls... They are squealing?

Y/N: *thoughts* Why does girls love getting scolded by men!? Did humanity did something stupid?

Lena: Now now big brother. Lets go now.

James took a deep breath before sighing. The Trinity Siblings walks together as Y/N speaks up.

Y/N: Nice acting brother.

Orion: All though his sanity is being questioned so far.

James: Did I act well? Or am I doing it too far?

Fafnir: 100/100 acting partner! 

Lena: Nah its good. You are now qualified for thot patrol!

Miera: They say that all women are queen, but if she breathes...

Orion: SHE'S A THOOOOOTTTT!!!

Y/N: *chuckles* Right. Now we are going to get our class schedule in student council office.

James and Lena nodded as the 3 siblings made it to the Student council office. Y/N knocks the door gently and...

???: *inside the room* Come in.

Y/N opens the door as the Trinity sibling enters the room. They saw a woman doing paperworks and she has eye glasses. She stops her paperworks and looks at the new students.

???: Ah you must be the new students coming in today.

Y/N: Yep thats us.

Lena: I must say... The boys here are... Pervert.

???: Greetings. My name is Sona Shitori. I am the president of the student council. Welcome to Kuoh academy Mr and Ms L/N.

Author: I use L/N as your fake last name. Because when they read the word Trinity: You know what will happen.

Y/N: Please just Y/N is fine.

Lena: Yeah. We are not kinda comfortable being called by last name. Please drop the formalities.

James: Just call me James. *slicks his hair upwards*

Sona: Then you 3 can also call me simply Sona. I assume you 3 came here to grab the class schedule?

Y/N: Yes we are actually.

James: Did that woman just read our mind? Or just pure coincidence?

Lena shrugs as Sona looks at the 2 younger siblings.

Y/N: Don't mind my younger brother and sister. They are normal.

Sona: *nods* Let me check and find your schedule.

Sona starts searching for the Trinity siblings' schedule. She bends a little in front of Y/N and James, seeing her purple underwear.

Y/N: *thoughts* If Lightning and Mikasa is here, I am super dead.

Orion: Yeah. Those 2 women can be kind and loving, and dangerous at the same time.

James: *thoughts* What a nice view.

Fafnir: As the children says online: SMASH!

Sona: Ah ha! There it is. Your homeroom is 2-C. It's on the 2nd floor of the school. And here's the schedule.

Sona hands them the paper that shows the schedule of their classes. Then they heard door opens to reveal a long haired woman with eye glasses as well.

Lena: *thoughts* How in the world she grow that hair so long?

Miera: Anime rules darling.

???: Ah Sona! Are these the new students that are attending today?

Sona: *nods* This is Tsubaki Shinra. The Vice president of Student council.

Tsubaki: Greetings and welcome to Kuoh.

Y/N: *nods* Thanks for the greetings.

Tsubaki: It seems that Sona has given you 3 the class schedule. Before you 3 go to the class. Would you 3 like to have a tour around the school?

James: Oh yes please. Lead the way.

Y/N: *nods* That would be wonderful ladies.

Lena: *shrugs* Sure. *smiles*

Both ladies blushes when Y/N said ladies. Its the first time they saw a person that it's not a pervert. And add the charisma of Y/N, it's going off the charts.

Later on, Sona and Tsubaki guided them about the school. The Gym, pool, track and field, and everything. Luckily, the Trinity Siblings surpressed their powerful aura, and the devil's can't sense it either.

Right now, the Trinity siblings is infront of their class room as they end their tour.

Tsubaki: And finally, this is your classroom for you 3. Any questions?

James: No. Thanks for the tour by the way.

Y/N: That is very nice for the president and vice president of student council. How about I pay your food and meals later as a thanks of gratitude for you ladies?

Tsubaki and Sona blushes, the fact that his strong yet gentle voice made them blush, and his handsome appearance and charismatic aura makes them blushes more. They quickly recovered and they spoke.

Tsubaki: H-how very nice of you, but we can't.

Orion: Oh ho ho! Looks like someone is getting a harem! And no doubt about it, they want the D!

Y/N: 'your not helping Orion!' *to Sona and Tsubaki* Don't be silly. I would like to. And never worry, it's not I'm going to ask you a date.

Author: Slight foreshadowing :)

Sona: I-if you insist so. Sure. W-we will look forward for it.

Tsubaki: Thank you very much Y/N.

Lena: Welp, we are going to our class. Ciao Miss Bayonetta!

James: Have a good day.

The Trinity siblings turned to their classroom and knocks the door, leaving a confused Tsubaki and a blushing Sona.

Sona POV

Oh my. I never met a man like Y/N. He's such a gentleman. And his voice, I felt calm and peace. Looks like I found the one. However can he beat me in chess?

Tsubaki: He is sure handsome. It's better to have him than Saji.

Sona: I-indeed.

Y/N POV

I knocked on the door of our classroom as me and my brother and sister is waiting patiently. I saw Tsubaki and Sona left. 

James: As much their try to hide their magic, no doubt about it, they are devils.

Lena: Like you said, Kuoh is the territory by Gremory and Sitri family.

Y/N: Hush now brother and sister. Here we go.

The door opens to reveal the teacher of our classroom as he greet us with a smile.

Teacher: Ah! You must be my new students! Please come in and introduce yourself.

Y/N: Thank you.

No one POV

Teacher: Settle down class, settle down. We have new students coming in.

Both sides starts talking about the new students. The boys is hoping that it's hot girl, and the girls are praying it will be handsome boys and not perverted.

Teacher: You may come in.

Right on cue, Y/N, James and Lena entered the classroom. The girls squeals in excitement as they saw two handsome students.

And as for boys, they are drooling to Lena's hot appearance. Even tho she's wearing her uniform, she is hot.

Teacher: Please introduce yourself.

Y/N: Hello everyone. My name is Y/N L/N (Author: And again, you use it as your fake last name) , oldest brother of the 3 siblings. I like food, playing video games and sports, read books and studying. I hope we can be good friends in the future. And one more thing, think dirty to my sister, I hope you all have health insurance

Y/N bowed respectively as the girls squeal in excitement, and seeing how handsome Y/N is. Some girls are already wet... Don't ask why.

James: ... Names James. Think dirty to my sister, your going to have bad time.

The girls are also starting to like James. Some girls are already calling him: "The edgy prince".

Lena: My name is Lena L/N. I like to eat, play video games and sports, reading, and as for the boys, think dirty about me, your precious jewels will be broken. Understand!?

The boys immediately nodded, seeing how fierce Lena is.

Teacher: Any questions?

Girl 1: Y/N, do you have any girlfriend?

Y/N: Yes. I am taken. Sorry ladies, my heart and my love is already placed to the one I love.

The girls fell into deep sadness, but they hoped that James is single. 

Girl 2: Can we see your muscles!?

The girls are looking at James with hopes on their eyes while the boys were crying, whining how unfair the world is.

Y/N: Umm... Errr how about this?

Y/N flexes his toned and muscled arms while James tighten his uniform to see his rocked hard abs.

James: Satisfied enough-?

After that, they saw the girls fainted and some are having intense nosebleed. The Trinity siblings sweatdropped.

Y/N: Oops...?

James: Gimme a f*cking break.

-End chapter.

Author: 1st move has began! InsaneLord3 genesis25250 nathancarter25

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 70 21
Y/n was the sturniolo triplets younger sister she was 16 while they were 20 she was in grade 10 and hated school she was dealing with Anxiety depress...
59.4K 914 34
The sullys have arrived in the metkayian clan and right when they got there Lo'ak already had his eye on someone. Her name is Aila, the eldest daught...
914K 36.4K 46
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
197K 4.6K 44
Sequel to the mikaelson story, it's the sequel to the it's called fate story, a few readers have asked me to continue the story and have not realized...