๐š„๐š๐š˜๐š™๐š’๐šŠ โ€ข ๐™ณ๐šข๐šœ๐š๐š˜๐š™๐š’...

By Sixteen_OS

"๐•—๐•ฃ๐• ๐•ž ๐••๐•’๐•จ๐•Ÿ ๐•ฅ๐•  ๐••๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•œ ๐•š ๐•ค๐•ก๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ ๐•ž๐•ช ๐•ฅ๐•š๐•ž๐•– ๐•š๐•Ÿ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐• ๐•จ๐• ๐•ฃ๐•๐••. ๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•๐•ช ๐•š๐•Ÿ ๏ฟฝ... More

โ€ขUtopiaโ€ข
โ€ขumbraโ€ข
โ€ขdeceitโ€ข
โ€ขbeholdenโ€ข
โ€ขstar-crossedโ€ข
โ€ขindeterminateโ€ข
โ€ขvexatiousโ€ข
โ€ขreciprocalโ€ข
โ€ขincertitudeโ€ข
โ€ข sanctimonious โ€ข
โ€ขserendipitousโ€ข
โ€ขbenignityโ€ข
โ€ขauthenticateโ€ข
โ€ขimpetuousโ€ข
โ€ขlucidityโ€ข
โ€ขpiqueโ€ข
โ€ขintegrityโ€ข
โ€ขpluviophileโ€ข
โ€ขintrepidโ€ข
โ€ขobstinacyโ€ข
โ€ขsobrietyโ€ข
โ€ขpredilectionโ€ข
โ€ขobdurateโ€ข
โ€ขrendezvousโ€ข
โ€ขacrimoniousโ€ข
โ€ขrogueryโ€ข
โ€ขclandestineโ€ข
โ€ขmaudlinโ€ข
โ€ขanamnesisโ€ข
โ€ขigonomyโ€ข
โ€ขemboldenโ€ข
โ€ขcherophobiaโ€ข
โ€ขscintillatingโ€ข
โ€ขdelineateโ€ข
โ€ขcacophonyโ€ข
โ€ขimpunityโ€ข
โ€ขtruantโ€ข
โ€ขflummoxโ€ข
โ€ขdystopiaโ€ข
โ€ขharkenโ€ข
โ€ข #!!@โ–ก( โ€ข
โ€ขweltschmerzโ€ข
โ€ขfantasmโ€ข
โ€ขMetanoiaโ€ข
ยฐใ‚ใ‚ŠใŒใจใ†ยฐ
ยฐ lagniappe ยฐ
โ—Ž new story? โ—Ž
โ—Ž quick message โ—Ž
โ—Ž utopiaโ€ขdystopia webtoon โ—Ž
โ—Ž character desigs are here! โ—Ž
โ—Ž open for art comms (also webtoon sneak peak) โ—Ž

โ€ขfatuityโ€ข

6.7K 371 516
By Sixteen_OS

°Fatuity°

-a foolish or stupid quality : a fatuous quality
-something foolish or stupid : a fatuous remark

If you happen to be quite aware of current events, or you have to take Contemporary Issues as one of your classes like yours truly, a main issue quite thoroughly discussed recently is what we call Equality. It would vary from gender rights, farmer rights to student rights. Now before we turn this into one of those dull lectures I so love…

To doze on. Let us move on to the next part of this short expose.  As it is noticeable from our recent events, equality is a definition the government is debating for quite a lot these days. Perfectly balanced, as all things should be. Yeah, what bullshit, Thanos.

Just how is it perfectly balanced that some students get the experience of a school trip while others do not. Well, it isn’t like yours truly is complaining that her school doesn’t have enough budget to sponsor a school trip. Budget is usually the issue, but the sole problem hindering a school trip in our institution is the strict and paranoid faculty. Why would terrorist be even interested in bombing innocent high school students on the day of their most enjoyment of their whole school year? To catch attention, probably.

Now that I think about it, perhaps bombing on school trips are the works of jealous students who don’t get to experience such a memorable event. Huh, maybe I should try it – bomb PK Academy’s class trip to start things small. I do have the power as I am the one writing this story.

“Hey, Kusuo. I want to bomb the school trip!” Hearing the loud, unbashed claim from (Y/N), Kusuo lifts his head up to send the (h/c)-haired girl a bland stare, a dull shade of magenta visible from his green-tinted pools.

“Where on earth did you even get such idea, doofus.” The pink-haired psychic rolled his eyes, knowing well of the absurdity the sole girl he had set his attention for. As he raised up from his seat, Kusuo slings his school bag over his shoulder, letting his gaze fall to (Y/N)’s now childishly frowning features. “Shouldn’t you be in detention?”

The (h/c)-haired girl gasps exaggeratedly in response, clutching the left part of her shirt, where her heart was, in an offended manner. “I’m hurt by your claim, Kusuo.”
Kusuo merely scoffs in response as their pair began to march down the hallways of PK, students crowding the area as it was dismissal time. “Name a time you didn’t get detention.”

“Do weekends count?”

“No.”

“Holidays?”

“Never mind.” Kusuo sighed exasperatedly, mentally groaning at how hopeless this girl can tend to be. In any case, he loved her idiocy just as much as any part of her. “I’m guessing you’re currently skipping detention.”

“Oh, you know me so well.” (Y/N) released a loud laugh in response, bending down as she clutched her stomach, bringing an arm to slap the strawberry-haired male’s back quite harshly. The rough action earned her a subtle glare on response, a scowl etched on Kusuo’s lips as the (h/c)-haired female grins coyly in response.

‘Where the hell did that (L/N) go?’ A grumbling thought Kusuo recognized well from a teacher had caught his attention, shifting his gaze towards the mentioned girl right beside him. ‘That little twat has more unpassed homework than my paperworks.’

Typical. Kusuo didn’t even bother to sigh nor roll his eyes as his idiot has done things far worse.

Grabbing (Y/N) by the hand, he proceeded to drag her towards the exit, carefully aware of the presence of the teacher currently tracking down the (h/c)-haired girl. “If that’s the case, we better skedaddle.”

~~~~~

“Hurry it up, Cyborg Fredric Cider Man Roger No.2.” Drawling out a long groan, impatience clear from her tone, (Y/N) irritably pushed and pulled on the shopping cart repeatedly inside the supermarket, the contents creating a not too loud clang as it hit the metal bars of the cart, “I need to feed my Fredric, you know?”

“Well, I was Fredric first, so you’re mine first.” Kusuo muttered nonchalantly, reaching for some bug repellent from the top shelf before dropping it inside the shopping cart, proceeding to step casually towards another isle, (Y/N) tailing as she pushed the shopping cart.

The pink-haired psychic took a glance at the generous amount of items inside the four-wheeled cart, quite displeased of spending yet quite a decent amount of his allowance on such. If it weren’t for the class trip, he could be stuffing his face with coffee jelly with all the money he had to spend for the stupid trip.

And learning from earlier’s homeroom that instead of a luxurious trip to Okinawa like last year, it was a camping trip in the stupid woods, where it was just wonderfully filled with crawling bugs. From a luxurious hotel room to a cheap tent to be shared with a partner.

Seriously, what a downgrade it was.

If it weren’t mandatory, Kusuo would have gladly skipped the excruciating camping with crawling bugs plus Nendou and (Y/N). Unfortunately for him, it wasn’t.

“Shouldn’t you be buying a few items as well?” The strawberry-haired male cocks an eyebrow in question, glancing down at the shorter teen who does nothing but stares back with her eyebrows knitted in confusion. Upon sending a small flick on the forehead, Kusuo continues whilst leading their way towards the snack isle. “Idiot, the school trip is two days away.”

“The what now?” (Y/N) shot back, face scrunched up in a manner which silently speaks the words ‘speak my language, will you’ towards the young psychic. Seeing how Kusuo stared at her with a deadpanned expression present on his face, the (h/c)-haired girl couldn’t resist the urge to burst into huge fits of laughter.

“What’s with the face, Fredric? You’re looking at me like I’m being stupid.”

“I actually don’t have the time to make that face everyday.” Kusuo retorted as a snarky remark, scoffing as he grabbed a few treats here and there before dropping the snacks inside the half-filled shopping cart. Before (Y/N) could even open her mouth to spew an irrelevant protest, the pink-haired boy took the leverage to grab the shopping cart from the former’s grasp, pushing it towards the counter. “Well, I suppose we could share.”

“Share the food?” The (h/c)-haired female inquired enthusiastically, bumping her shoulders with the strawberry-haired male as she beams widely like a child. Kusuo pursed his lips into a thin line in silence, before lifting a hand to rest on the carefree girl’s tousled hair, dishevelling it further as he smirks at her displeased frown. “Hey!”

“How about we share the same last name instead?”

~~~~~

“No.”

“Please.”

“No.”

“But why~” A long, childish whine had immediately escaped (Y/N)’s lips, slumping down her shoulders as she buried her face through the soft, chocolate feathers of her one and only pet rooster. While her (e/c) irises begged the pink-haired boy before him, Kusuo does nothing but stares down bleakly with crossed arms, unwavering like a strict father should to their five-year-old child. “I need to bring Fredric along.”

“Well, I believe I’m the only Fredric you’ll ever need.” The strawberry-haired psychic remarks sharply, reverting his gaze towards the clucking poultry in between her arms. Heaving out a long sigh, he brought his hand to squeeze the bridge of his nose in between his thumb and index finger exasperatedly. “(Y/N), we’re not allowed to bring pets.”

“But you’re bringing me along.”

“Touché.”

“Well, in any case, Fredric isn’t even just a mere pet.” (Y/N) hissed. “He’s basically my soulmate.”

“What am I, then?” Kusuo raises an eyebrow in question, plopping down the soft mattress of (Y/N)’s bed as he rests his chin above his palm, staring intently at the female before him as he awaited her response. (Y/N) sticks out her bottom lip, staring at the ceiling as she pondered with a quiet hum.

“Ah. I know.” With a snap of her fingers, she beamed widely at him, pointing an index finger towards Kusuo’s lean profile. “You’re the sourpuss I’ll marry in the future.”

Kusuo stares at her widely grinning face, magenta hues crashing with (e/c) pools brimming with sincere joy. Cupping the lower part of his pale face, the young male couldn’t fight back the corners of his lips twitching into a fond smile, an evidence of a light shade of pink dusting his cheeks and ears.

“Well, you are the airhead who relentlessly repeats her marriage proposals.”
Hearing his soft comment, the (h/c) head mumbles solemnly in response, locking their gazes.

“And I’ll say it over and over until you accept.”

A/N: i'm starting to use a new cover uwu

This adorable cover was made by the one and only -sugarush. And I am very grateful for the time they'd spent for making such an adorable cover

i've actually had it for weeks now and was planning to put it up on the previous update but it had accidentally slipped my mind since i was on a rush to post the new chapters on that busy day. Nevertheless, i am still going to use this cover that literally makes me go uwu lmao

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 351 18
โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* ๐”ธ ๐•“๐• ๐• ๐•œ ๐•จ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ๐•– [๐•ช/๐•Ÿ] ๐•ค๐•–๐•’๐•ฃ๐•”๐•™'๐•ค ๐•—๐• ๐•ฃ ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•˜๐•ฃ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐••๐•—๐•’๐•ฅ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•˜๐•’๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•ค ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ ๐• ๐•— ๐•’ ๏ฟฝ...
71.4K 2.3K 14
โ‹† โ˜„๏ธŽ. ๐’‘๐’“๐’๐’Ž๐’Š๐’”๐’† โ ๐’‰๐’๐’˜ ๐’„๐’๐’–๐’๐’… ๐’Š ๐’‡๐’๐’“๐’ˆ๐’†๐’• ๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’‘๐’“๐’๐’Ž๐’Š๐’”๐’†? โž ๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง...
101K 2.2K 25
โฅ๏ธŽ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ช๐™ค ๐™จ๐™–๐™ž๐™ ๐™ž ๐™ค๐™›๐™›๐™š๐™ง๐™จ ๐™– ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™—๐™š๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™›๐™–๐™ ๐™š ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก๐™›๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™จ๐™จ ๐™ค๐™›๐™›...
33.4K 852 41
"๐–๐„ ๐–๐„๐‘๐„๐'๐“ ๐…๐‹๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐ˆ๐๐†." "๐ˆ ๐’๐‡๐Ž๐”๐‹๐ƒ'๐•๐„ ๐Š๐๐Ž๐–๐ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐–๐Ž๐”๐‹๐ƒ ๐‹๐„๐€๐•๐„ ๐Œ๐„ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐€ ๐๐”๐๐‚๐‡ ๐Ž๐… ๐๐Ž๐˜๐’ ๐ˆ๐ ๐“...