36

By pegasus1327

#number: 36 Mother: 12 Sire: rogue wolf Color: Black Eye color: red Status: active, lethal, DO NOT ENGAGE... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12

A/N (important)

3.6K 67 21
By pegasus1327

hello there!

I am back.

I was not updating this story because I accidentally logged out and was not able to get back in, but now I'm back.

And holy f-ing crap!

51k!!!!

I am so close to tears right now I'm shaking.

This is literally a dream come true.

I love each and every one of you.

If you were wondering, I made a another account while i was logged out of this one.

I was followthejungle for a while now I'm back to my real home as pegasus1327.

So now i will be back to continuing this story and maybe some others that include percy jackson and harry potter and draco malfoy.

#dracotok

And yes i do have tiktok and i am known as @turnroseturn on that platform.

So in short I'm back and Im not leaving anytime soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 264 35
Everyone says that there is no destination on this road of your life. Well I am here to tell you that those people are idiots. There is a destination...
4.3K 138 35
"๐™๐™๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ž๐™˜๐™š ๐™ค๐™› ๐™›๐™ง๐™š๐™š๐™™๐™ค๐™ข ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™๐™ž๐™œ๐™. ๐˜ผ๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ž๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™– ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ž๐™˜๐™š ๐™„'๐™ข ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ฎ." [แด„แด€แด˜แด›แด€ษชษด แด€แดแด‡ส€ษชแด„แด€: แด›สœแด‡ แดกษชษดแด›แด‡ส€ sแด...
7.3K 624 11
"๐–จ๐–ฟ ๐–จ ๐—…๐–บ๐—’ ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ... ๐—‚๐–ฟ ๐–จ ๐—ƒ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐— ๐—…๐–บ๐—’ ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ, ๐—๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—…๐–ฝ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—…๐—‚๐–พ ๐—๐—‚๐—๐— ๐—†๐–พ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—ƒ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐— ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—€๐–พ๐— ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—…๐–ฝ?"
51.8K 1.7K 61
B12. That was what HYDRA had called her ever since she had been snatched from her parent's grasps at the young age of 4. She had been experimented on...