Our Disaster. || Johnny Depp

By Lizzy_Darling

in which a student starts off things with her teacher. "Nah, this is chill." started: february 2021 finished: More

cast
My First Crush
Low Beam
Detention
Normal
Uncomfortable
Strawberries & Cigarettes
Friends
Rebels
Hangover
Young & Dumb
Play Date
Shy Away
Narcissist
Cheer Down
Okay
Zitti E Buoni
Dead Leaves
Do I Wanna Know?
Moving On
Destination
Du
Buzzkill
Teachers Pet
Basic Instinct

Lipstick

1.7K 43 41
By Lizzy_Darling

LIZZY

ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚.ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ

Monday, August 31st

I sigh pleasantly and lean my head back as a rather high moan escapes the back of my throat. His tongue giving me pleasure all the way possible. I can only imagine what a mess I am right now. My fingers gripping his wet hair, I gently push his head near me and shiver at his warm breath that's brushing me down at my center, actually feeling a little cold.

"Won't you moan my name, doll." He says almost as quiet as to where I can't hear him. His morning voice deep and low. I do as I'm told. His name leaves my lips several times as gasps, moans, screams, everything he asks for. He twirls his tongue over my wetness and hits the spot every now and then. I'm gripping the pillow beside me and arch my back, feeling my wet and straggly hair sticking to it as I do so. "I'm so close baby." I cry out.

He grabs onto my thighs, pulling me the nearest possible. I gasp at his touch. He's so good at this. As I take a quick look I see how his back muscles move with how he moves in front of me. The sun shining inside makes his skin glistening with the water drops covering it.

I moan lowly when I cum and sink into the mattress. An uncontrollably grin creeps on my face as he lifts his head and crawls over me, giving me sloppy kisses all the way up to my lips. I throw my arms around his neck to have his lips on mine as deep and hard as possible.

We pull away after a minute or so to catch our breaths again. Samuel rests his forehead against mine and I can see his eyes closing. "I'd like to book this forever please." I smirk, still out of breath. A soft chuckle leaves his glistening lips as he opens his eyes again and looks down into mine.

"We gotta go now." He responds while pecking my lips and getting off of me. I roll my eyes. Sitting up straight again I watch his naked butt slowly moving towards my bathroom to get dressed again. I have to bite my lip to stop my smirk from getting wider. "Maybe we should stay in the shower next time." He says while picking up his underwear, "you're bed's little wet now.".

"Not only the bed." I sigh.

Sam gets dressed again and leaves to change in his own room in some new clothes. He just randomly came over last night when I arrived. I open my closet and wear a red leather skirt along with a red and white striped sweatshirt. Then I sit down at my makeup stand to apply some mascara and dark red lipstick. It took me some time to find the one that matches my outfit.

I normally can leave concealer and shit like that out but my skin has been a bitch lately. It kept breaking out for no goddamn reason and it genuinely starts to really piss me off. Deciding not to do anything big with my hair today I kind of just try to slightly curl it so I'd have some volume over the day. I notice the schedule for my lessons from the corner of my eye laying on the edge of the table. Even though I've already gotten it like a week ago, I haven't looked at it yet.
I may actually should've.

I take the paper in my left hand and roam it with my eyes. Nothing special actually. It's alright I'd say. I look at the teachers I'll have and frown when I see a name I don't know. "John Depp" I almost only whisper under a breath.

Something makes me feel like I have already heard his name once or twice but I can't remember why or where. He's my new teacher in physics and maths. Great. My physics improved a lot after Mrs. Julian helped me to catch up. I swear if my grades worsen again I'll jump out of a window.

I shake it off for now and start packing my things together. "Get that nice ass of yours out of there." I hear my friend, Emily, calling out. I playfully roll my eyes at her. "Just go without me." I respond while doing my best to hurry up.

My hair is still wet so I run back inside my bathroom to find myself a hair dryer. I'd normally be right on time if it wasn't for that little break I had with Sam. Not that I'd regret that.

I'm about to leave the room when I feel like I need to pee. Sighing deeply I quickly run to my bathroom once again and go for little girls. When I wash my hands and look down to the sink I realize I haven't brushed my teeth either. I guess the day started too good to go on like that.

After I really went through everything on my morning routine I grab my bag and walk out of my room. I grumble in disbelief as I fumble for my keys. What's the matter with me today?

My eyes lit up when I finally catch them inside my bag and hurry to lock my door. The white heels I'm wearing aren't made for a marathon so I figure I can only walk fast to get to my class room. Awesome. This new teacher will have a pleasant impression of me.

I take a look at my watch and groan when it says 08.09 o clock. At least it's only nine minutes. I can't believe Emily and the boys really did go without me. I sure said that but only to soothe them.

Then I finally reach our classroom and don't even bother to knock and wait for an answer but just open the door and walk in. Everyone turns their head to face me. I close the door again and start making my way towards the seat Emily luckily saved for me until a deep voice spoke up.

"You must be Miss Jones then." The voice says calm and deep. I spin around and find a tall man leaning against the teachers desk behind him. He's dressed all black except for that dark red, loosely tie around his neck. His arms are crossed over his chest and look sort of tense causing a few veins to pop out. When I look up into his eyes they're already staring back at me. His eyes are almost black and he doesn't even bother to blink.

I nod my head and keep our eye contact while still walking towards my free place. "I am.".

"It's nice to see that you made the effort to join my class as well. If only you weren't fifteen minutes late." He sighs and moves his hands to rest on his hips instead.

"Ten." I correct him.

Mr. Depp stands to his feet again and says "Please stay a little after our lesson.". He slightly bends over the table to grab a stack of paper and splits it in two.

"I've been ten minutes late!" I argue, finally taking my seat. After observing this man for some time I do recognize him from the teachers room or some events we've had here. He's popular for being the handsomest out of all our teachers but empirical a dick too.

He gives the papers to the students that sit in the front row who each take a paper and pass it back to the others. "Is he daring to ignore me?" I ask quietly and turn my head to face Emily. She only giggles and shakes her head while taking a paper for me and herself.

I look around the room and find two pretty eyes, that I know very well, looking back at me. I blush as Samuel smirks and winks at me with that gorgeous face of his but frown when Emily gently kicks my leg. "Start working." She huffs. I sigh and nod my head, bending over the paper.

ੈ⋆💌⋆ੈ

I jump from my seat the second I can hear the bell ringing. God this lesson was a mess, I knew everything would go miserably without Mrs. Julian. I pack my things in my bag and Emily briefly grins at me before heading to the teachers desk with her paper. She smiles at Mister Dumbass and seems to be asking him a question.

That's when someone abruptly lays an arm around my waist and pulls me towards the door. I stumble outside and giggle when Samuel pulls me into a hug, "seems like you already love our new teacher huh.".

"Oh shut up, would ya?" I scoff, "can you even believe this guy?". Sam chuckles and I can feel his hands moving over my lower back to caress me. My frown turns into a smile when I see Ian coming out of the classroom as well. "Someone's looking good today." He grins and comes to softly kiss my cheek.

"Fuck you too." I smile.

He tells us a random story from his vacation while Sam is still hugging me from behind as Emily finally exits the class room too. "I really don't know what your problem is. This guy is pretty sweet actually." She grins and hooks her bag over her shoulder while pressing two or three books against her chest. I scoff at her words and shake my head no.

We decide to head out on the schoolyard and sit down in the green grass. Since I didn't have time to make myself some breakfast this morning I pleasingly sneak something from the others who gladly are willingly to share.

I let Sam rest his head in my lap while Emily leans onto Ian's side. We always figured that if it wasn't for Ian being gay these two could have been a pretty good match. I made it my mission to find Emily a boyfriend this year. She's always talking shit like finding true love and affection in a special guy before having anything sexual with a person. She hasn't even fucked anyone yet.

Leaning my head back I smile at the feeling of the sun touching my face fondly. Summer really is the greatest season. That smile fades into a disgusted frown though when I hear that voice again, yelling my name. I squeeze my eyes shut and sigh in annoyance as I turn around.

This Depp teacher is stomping towards us with an unpleasant look on his face that brings somewhat joy to me. His hands are rested on his hips as he stops in front of the four of us and glares down at me with dark eyes. Now that the light is much brighter I can see that his eyes actually are a lot brighter than they looked like inside. They're brown and could almost belong to an innocent newborn puppy dog.

His high cheekbones shadow the hollows inside his cheeks and that jawline of his seems even more distinct. I do can understand all those girls fancying about this guy. But I definitely won't.

"You didn't stay." He says coldly.

"Oh shit, no joke Sherlock." I chuckle and run my hand through my hair as a few strands fell into my eyes, disturbing my vision.

"You may be aware of the fact that I consider this as an invitation for detention, Miss Jones." Mister Depp speaks and his face turns too serious. My jaw hung open. "Forget it. I was ten minutes late. TEN! You can't gimme detention for being ten minutes late." I argue pissed.

He smiles the tiniest bit as he crosses his arms over his chest. "I ain't giving you detention for being late. It'd have only been a talk. Setting against my instructions is giving you the detention, honey. Come to my office tomorrow. After school. And don't you dare to dismiss that one too." He commands and walks away without hearing my response to that.

"This guy's pretty sweet actually." I imitate Emily in a much higher voice, "my ass!". Sighing deeply I lay back in the grass and hide my face beneath my hands. This teacher already gets on nerves as much as no one did since a good while.

I widen my eyes when I suddenly feel something wet on my thigh. I lift my eyes and find Sam burying his head between my legs to kiss my inner thigh. His tongue slides over my sunkissed skin, causing wet and hot spots to glisten in the sunlight. I bite on my lower lip as a smirk spreads across my lips.

You're probably like Ew omg you're friends and the WHOLE school are with you! But I can assure you they've seen worse from us. Besides, his only intention is to distract me anyway. And I believe it worked. As he lifts his head again I sit up myself and press a kiss to his cheek. I giggle at a light red spot of my lipstick and gently wipe it away with my thumb. The rest of our break we just laid in the grass and enjoyed the good weather.

When we're about to go back inside for our next lesson (which luckily isn't one with Mister Dumbass) I abruptly grab Emily's hand to stop her from moving. "Em, that nerd is looking at you again." I whisper even though it's pretty clear that he can't hear us.

Her eyes roam the crowd of students that rushes back inside until her eyes land on the guy I've been talking about. I remember his name was something like Luka. He's got fluffy, nonstyled hair with big, brown eyes and huge glasses on his nose. Maybe it was Lucas. He's had a crush on Emily since forever and it literally starts to get on my nerves how he observes us non stop. I mean what a creep, that's stalking.

Emily only blushes in embarrassment as she takes my hand to drag me along with her, back inside to our next lesson.

ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚.ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ

So I just want to make clear that
there's gonna be ppl (even Lizzy)
saying or doing things that I definitely don't support and that
y'all understand this is only a book and those kids are rich af meaning they may be a little selfish and all yk

Thank you for reading, I hope you liked it so far.

Please vote and comment what you think!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 237 18
Mery's Eltern trennten sich als sie klein war. Sie bekam nie die Liebe ihres Vaters zu spΓΌren. Ihr ganzes Leben lang hatte sie keine einzige Beziehun...
927K 28.4K 147
Β»Eine gefΓ€hrliche Leidenschaft.Β« Als Devin, CΓ©cilia das erste Mal sah, wollte er sie um jeden Preis in seinem Folterkeller sehen. Es war Devins Leid...
7.7K 307 6
Β» Band 2 Β« π•πšπ₯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐒𝐧𝐚 π‘π’π§πšπ₯𝐝𝐒 , eine junge Studentin, kriegt unerwartete GefΓΌhle fΓΌr ihren EntfΓΌhrer. Wird sie ihre verborgenen Emoti...
119K 4.3K 32
Kaltrina Lumi (17) lebt fΓΌr die meisten ein schΓΆnes und ruhiges Leben, doch dahinter steckt ein zerbrochenes MΓ€dchen das einen gewalttΓ€tigen Vater. ...