Love Life and Niall Horan

By MomentsInTimeX

Natalie loves her life... and oh, maybe Niall Horan too. © All Rights Reserved 2021 More

Disclaimer
• 1 •
• 2 •
• 3 •
• 4 •
• 5 •
• 6 •
• 7 •
• 8 •
• 9 •
• 10 •
• 11 •
• 12 •
• 13 •
• 14 •
• 16 •
• 17 •
• 18 •
• 19 •
• 20 •
• 21 •
• 22 •
• 23 •
• 24 •
• 25 •
• 26 •
• 27 •
• 28 •
I'm sorry
Epilogue

• 15 •

29.3K 502 53
By MomentsInTimeX

"But...? He could just be late? Or he really could have just got distracted." I said, panicking slightly.

"If he is I'll kill him." Zayn ranted, "He's getting everyone worked up."

"I'm sure he's fine." Demi said reassuringly.

Louis nodded slightly before wiping his tears and giving Liam a hug, sitting down on the sofa softly, a look of concentration on his face.

"I know." Justin grinned, "How about we play a game?"

Everyone looked at him weirdly, "what game?" I asked after a minute of silence.

"Musical chairs!" He laughed.

I twisted my eyebrows up in confusion before laughing loudly.

Everyone gave me strange looks as I laughed but I just ignored them.

I suppose I was just laughing to avoid crying.

Harry is one of my best friends.

What if he'd been kidnapped? What if something worse had happened to him?

I suppose you could say that if I think about something too much then I worry about it until it's sorted.

It's one of the things I hate about myself.

I breathed in slowly to stop laughing and sat back in my chair, staring up at everyone who was now staring at me like I was crazy.

"Okay then. Let's play that." I giggled.

This caused me to receive more weird looks.

"Okay...?" Justin questioned slowly, "but there's a twist. As long as a person is sitting on a chair with their feet off the ground they're still in. So basically you can sit on people, but only one person can sit on another person. Everyone in?"

Everyone except Louis mumbled a yes.

"Louis?" Niall asked.

"Hm? Oh, yeah. I'll play." He said, smiling.

You could tell it was a fake smile. I've used so much of them I can tell if one is fake.

"Can I do the music?" Liam asked.

"Yeah." Justin decided, laughing slightly.

Everyone got a chair from random places in the house before putting them in a rectangle and sitting on them.

I was beside Louis and Justin.

"Everyone know the rules?" Liam asked.

I started laughing again, "Who doesn't?"

Liam shook his head in disapproval at me jokingly before grinning.

"I really cannot believe I'm playing this." Zayn groaned.

"Nope, me either." I agreed.

"Okay. Everyone go." Liam cheered, putting Lawson's 'Standing In the Dark' on.

Everyone started walking around as Liam took a chair out and I couldn't help but laugh.

The music stopped suddenly and I looked around helplessly as all the seats were took so I jumped on the person closest to me and lifted my feet off the ground.

"Hey there." Justin laughed, grinning at me in amusement.

"Hi." I said sheepishly. "I know, I'm heavy."

"Yes, you are." He admitted.

I just laughed as the music started again and Liam took a chair out, bringing it to the side of the room.

"Standing in the dark, she's dancing on the table. Looking through the glass, she's someone else's angel." I sang along.

The music stopped suddenly and I sat down on the seat underneath me, sighing in relief that I was safe.

Boy I was taking this so seriously.

Zayn was stood up, gaping helplessly before Liam shouted, "Out!"

"What? Why?!" Zayn cried.

"You were stood up for more than five seconds after the music stopped."

Zayn rolled his eyes, grinning stupidly before going to sit beside Liam on the floor. He looked really happy for some reason.

Everyone stood up and Liam took another chair out evilly.

So now the only people left were me, Niall, Demi, Justin and Louis. 4 people to defeat.

This was going to be easy.

The music started again and I kept my eye on the chairs closely.

Four chairs, five people.

The music stopped and I sat down on the seat the same time Louis did and he ended up falling onto the floor.

"Oh my gosh. Louis. Are you okay?" I asked.

He laughed loudly before getting up and going to sit beside Zayn with a red face. "Yeah I'm fine."

I grinned at him. At least he wasn't faking a smile now.

Liam took another chair out and changed the song to The Wanted's I Found You.

"Oh my god. I love this song." Demi shrieked as the music stopped and turned around, pouting as there were no seats left.

She quickly jumped on Niall's knee as Liam counted four and looked over Niall's shoulder to me, mouthing a 'sorry' when no-one was looking.

I shrugged happily, grinning slightly.

There was no point getting jealous, because she obviously didn't like him.

I hope not anyway.

Demi quickly shuffled off of Niall's lap as the music started and started going around the 3 chairs along with Niall, Justin and I.

The music stopped once again and again, Niall, Justin and I sat down, leaving Demi to walk over to Louis, Zayn and Liam sulkily.

"I'm so gonna win this thing." I smirked cockily.

"I wouldn't be to sure about that love." Niall said, grinning from beside me.

"Oh I'm very sure." I smirked.

"Uh, are you two gonna get up or am I playing this thing by myself?" Justin interrupted.

"Definitely not." I said, "I'm winning this thing."

I was so caught up with talking to Niall that I hadn't realised the music had started.

I stood up and started rounding the two chairs behind me.

I gasped as the music stopped, thinking I'd lost but I turned around to see Niall and Justin fighting over the same chair.

Niall sat down on it smugly as Justin lunged for the other one.

I did the same and reached it about a millisecond before Justin did.

I sat down on the uncomfortable chair, pushing Justin onto the floor as he practically lay in my lap.

"What?!" Justin gasped. "She can't push me off can she?"

"In fact Justin, you were the one that came up with the rules and you said nothing about pushing eachother off of their lap." Liam laughed.

"You're just biased because Natalie is your cousin." Justin teased before sitting down with the others.

"Ooh, the 'don'ttelleachothertheylikeeachother' couple are against eachother." Justin squealed.

I rolled my eyes, blushing ever so slightly.

"See! They aren't denying it!" He cried in a girlish manor.

I just laughed at him and turned to see Niall blushing furiously, laughing awkardly.

"Okay..." Liam laughed, pressing play on the music.

'I said people,

we're all looking for love tonight,

sometimes we can't see it,

we're all blinded by the light.' Nathan sang.

"You're going down Ally." Niall grinned at me as we circled the chair.

I grinned back and it felt like forever as I stared into his eyes until the music stopped.

I quickly broke away from his gaze to sit on the chair quickly, reaching it before he had even moved.

I grinned at him triumphantly from the seat as the door opened and we heard two voices come from the door, laughing with eachother.

I recognised both of them as clear as day.

"Harry?!" Louis screeched, running up to him and slapping him before bringing him into a big hug.

He pulled out of the hug before slapping him once more "I waited for you for hours Harry!"

"I'm sorry Louis, I met a new friend." Harry pouted.

"Replacing me Harry?" Louis teased him.

Aww Larry, I thought grinning at them.

My grin faded as Harry's 'new friend' entered the house with about 10 bags.

"Harry! I'm gonna drop all of these!" He laughed, before dropping one and tripping over it.

He dropped the rest of the bags, leaving clothes strewn across the carpet messily.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry." He laughed.

Clumsy and kind, as he always was.

I turned my head around to confirm my suspisions by looking at Liam.

He was also gaping at him in surprise.

Yep, that's definitely him.

There, stood right in front of me was my twin brother.

Yes, twin.

I hadn't seen him since...

Well since my Dad left with him 7 years ago.

I woke up and he just wasn't there, the only traces of him left were his clothes and random papers on the floor.

My brother wrote songs since he was 8 years old.

They started off as stupid 'I'm a little worm' lyrics to become deep and meaningful lyrics.

I was devistated for about 2 years after he left.

He was my best friend. The one I could talk to when I was upset. The one I could depend on.

I had no friends, I got bullied for having no friends. I got bullied because I always had stained clothes and my hair was always greasy.

My mum didn't speak to me for months and if she did she was drunk.

She didn't pay bills or even buy fresh food.

I had to care for myself. I had to clean my own clothes, buy my own food.

About a year after that my Mum sorted herself out. She started working and caring for me but I was nearly 12 by then and I was used to it.

She works too much now. She never has time for me.

I guess thats why I'm always smiling now. Why I'm always laughing.

I'm afraid if I don't, I'll just break down and cry.

My mum and dad were never happy together.

To be honest they hated eachother. They couldn't even hold a simple conversation without it turning into a heated argument. The only thing keeping them together was me and my brother.

So one day they decided they would keep one of us each. My dad had always prefered my brother to me. He said I was a waste of space, that I didn't deserve to be in the family.

But here he was now, my own brother.

His hair was almost still the same colour, a dark brown, just slightly darker than it used to be. That was my original hair colour. His hair lay across his head messily like usual. He had a completely different dress sense though. I was used to him wearing hoodies and trackies, but this boy was stood here wearing a black striped shirt and dark red chino's proudly.

"James?" I asked nervously.

**

OKAY I KNOW THIS IS SO SHORT BUT I'M TYPING THIS ON MY PHONE AND MY FINGERS ARE REALLY HURTING AND ITS ONE IN THE MORNING SO PART 2 OF THIS CHAPTER WILL BE UP TOMORROW I'M SORRY:(

See yah tomorrow:))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 17 9
Ella and Lina are on a trip of a lifetime.
12 0 1
7.1K 277 30
"She loved him and he loved her, but it wasn't that simple."
4.4K 105 33