My Own Technologies Could Riv...

By Zeth435

Shin Izayoi,on outside being seen as an ordinary high school student.But inside,he actually a genius who like... More

Prologue:Malfunction!
Chapter 1:Arrived at unknown place.
Chapter 2:Saving a Noble
Chapter 3:Troublesome
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15:Shin vs Mike
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Untitled Part 19
Chapter 18
Chapter 19:Making a new invention
Chapter 20:Magic Glove
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27:Trap
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32:Last Day
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35:Another journey?
chapter 36:Forest of Doom
Chapter 37:Failure
Chapter 38:Doll
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 : Arrival
Chapter 41
Chapter 43 : Shin vs Itsuchi
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46

Chapter 42

1.4K 47 3
By Zeth435

Welp, I'm at loss now.

This is so confusing. How did it came to this? No, how can it be like this?

Well, even I was perplexed by this turn of events.

Right now I was sitting inside the orphanage, with my head down. Luke was serving us tea while Alice, who somehow came back from capital, was sitting in front of me with someone.

Well, that someone was...

......Mio.

"So, care to explain now, Shin?"(Mio)

"Errrr, uhhh...what should I explain...."(Shin)

---------------------------------------

(A while ago)

When I came back tot he orphanage, the children suddenly flocks around me, crying and hugging my legs. 

"Nii-chan! Where did you go!!"

"We miss you!!"

"We though you had dissappeared and leave us!"

They were saying something like missing me, Well, even I didn't expect the time to build the jet fighter was that long. 

Even Luke, was crying when she realize I came back. It took some time for me to persuade her.

Really, I didn't know I was this loved.

They say I was missing for two weeks. That pretty long for me, who stuck inside the warehouse without knowing what happen to outside world, and eating nothing but energy bars.

After that, I enjoy the dinner and play with the children until midnight.

Oh, Alice seems to also came back from the capital, saying that the school is having a festival, so she take the time to came back to Osura Town.

Well, I haven't seen her face for a long time too.

------------------------

The next morning, I decide to take a walk, and having a fresh air. The children was still sleeping, and Luke have already wake up to prepare breakfast. Well, I also informed her that I was taking a walk too, to make her less worry.

The street in the morning isn't packed like afternoon. People just going out to buy groceries like meat and fish, since it is said buying it during morning, especially fish, were fresh. Since it was recently caught.

I was walking on the street, watching the people. Until I saw something.

"Hmmm, what was that?"(Shin)

It was something glittering, and moreover it was in air. Is it floating.

That is, until I realise.............it was a sword. A sword was flying in the air, and flown towards...me.

"Uwaaahhhh!!"(Shin)

By a hair breath, I avoid the sword from piercing my head, which make it stuck to the ground behind me.

That was some strength, being able to throw a sword like that.

"Where did this sword came from?"(Shin)

There was a huge crowd at the end of the road. People was flocking there. Is there a fight or something?

I walk to the crowd, and see that two adventurers was fighting.

"What did you say punk!! You wanna mess with me!!??"

"Bitch please, I got the item first blockhead!!!"

"Who are you saying a bitch!!!! I'm a dude!!"

"Check your pants if you really think you're a dude!!!"

Wow, they were pretty noisy. Whats more, the people surrounding just look at them without a hint of helping.

Before barging in, it is more convenient to ask the crowd. 

"Excuse me, did something happen?"(Shin)

"Oh, it seems like that two guy was gonna buy a same thing. But since the only shop that sell it only got one, they started to fight on who was the first."

"What was the item?"(Shin)

"It was an aphrodisiac for men."

"Eh...huh? There was aphrodisiac for men too?"(Shin)

"Oh, you're too young to know this. This aphrodisiac is to harden and extend the function of your p***s when you're doing 'it' on bed. It's a rare item, and very expensive one at that. These two must want to use it on brothel or something like that."

Whoa, so there was something like that here.

"You two! What are you doing causing a ruckus here!!"

Suddenly, a person came shouting at the two adventurers.

Surprise me, it was Itsuchi. Behind him Mio was also visible, though the others was not. 

"It's Hero-sama!"

"Haah!!? What your problem brat!!"

"This is an adult talk!!"

"I don't care its an adult talk or anything, but if you want to fight, please go to a proper place. People nearby are getting afraid."(Itsuchi)

As expected of Itsuchi, truly fit of a Hero. But, is those two doesn't aware that he is the Hero? Since people would stiffen up if a Hero show up in front of them like that.

Since Itsuchi joins the rattle, this mess looks like it was going to became bigger.

Let's help them for a bit. Beside, Itsuchi and Mio can't see me right?

"Nex, <Shockwave Gun>"(Shin)

I summoned <Shockwave Gun>, and shoot it directly at the two adventurers head. Those two somehow make a face like there were hitted by something, and fell on the ground.

"W-what happened?"(Itsuchi)

Itsuchi was dumbfounded.

"Alright, time to bail out."(Shin)

"You there, stop."

"Eh?"(Shin)

It was a brown haired girl, wearing a light armor with a katana on her side. Beside her was a blonde hair girl, wearing a black cape and holding a metallic shaped staff.

It was Risa and Sen.

I make a dumbfounded face, and directed my finger toward my face.

"Me?"(Shin)

"Yes , you."(Risa)

Wait, is these two don't recognize me? Oh I forgot, I was wearing a hoodie coat and covering my face right now.

"I saw you did something to the adventurers."(Risa)

"Eh? But I didn't do anything?"(Shin)

I put the<Shockwave Gun> back to the storage.

Damn, I need to get away somehow. Beside, it looks like Sen could use magic, so if I run away now, she might use some fatal magic....

"No no, you got a wrong person! I was simply watching the fight..."(Shin)

"Lies, Sen saw you use something to make them faint."(Risa)

Risa suddenly move closer to me, when I know it she was already in front of me. She was peeking inside the hood.

"Huh? Aren't you..."(Risa)

"Huh? Risa, you're here?"(Mio)

And more problem comes.

"Okay, time out."(Shin)

<Thruster Shoes>(Nex)

I jump as high as I can, and land on the building roof. I look at them for a short time, looks like Itsuchi also came. Then I make an escape.

"What happened again?!"(Itsuchi)

"That....that guy......Mio!"(Risa)

"W...what the matter? Risa?"(Mio)

"....we must chase him....chase him now!"(Risa)

"Why do we need to do that?"(Itsuchi)

"That guy.....it was Shin!"(Risa)

"Huh?"(Mio)

"What!? Are you sure!?"(Itsuchi)

"I'm sure, after take a peek at his hood, that face, I know enough it was Shin."(Risa)

"Then there is more than enough to chase him."(Itsuchi)

"Let me join too, please."(Mio)

"Sen, call for the others. We have something to do. Also, use <Search>, he shouldn't have gone that far."(Itsuchi)

"Alrighty."(Sen)

-----------------------------------------

"Damn, I have a bad feeling..."(Shin)

<It was due to your carelessness, Master>(Nex)

"Yeah, yeah. For now we need to return to the orphanage, it should be close from here...."(Shin)

<Warning! Large scale mana is being spread through the town>(Nex)

"What?"(Shin)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 4K 34
Nollani is a 21 year old student, she has a big personality that only the closest know. She's very independent but very deep down wants a mommy to de...
200K 11.5K 42
The feeling of being abandoned by one's own family was not unknown to Aadhira. She hates her family for abandoning her when she was only a newborn, l...
337K 39.2K 74
✦ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴀs ɢᴇɴᴇʀᴀʟ.ғɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ✦ - 𝖒𝖆𝖓𝖎𝖐 𝖝 𝖆𝖓𝖆𝖍𝖎𝖙𝖆 𝖝 𝖓𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖎 - --- ♡ --- "𝘔𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧...
102K 1K 35
The one thing Madelyn desires most in the world is to wear diapers again, and she is prepared to do anything to make that wish come true. As inexplic...