Darkness in Light (Sander Sid...

By mistwolf34

Edit - August 18, 2021: new and improved cover! Logan is done being neglected and pushed to the side. The fi... More

Destruction
Tears
Concole
Sick
Corruption
Neutral Ending
Bad Ending
Good ending

Authors note!

2.1K 62 23
By mistwolf34

Edit: I've noticed on several chapters it feels like people are holding whole conversation in my comments. Please don't? Thanks.

—-

For reasons unknown to me, this fic has gotten really popular in the last month or so. I don't know what got it all the sudden publicity out of nowhere but I'm not complaining. So! I have two things:

- I've considered in the past making a sequel off of one of the endings. I'm not sure which. Would you guys be interested in that? And which ending would you want?

And

- I help run an ask blog on Instagram called dtl_ask_blog ! It has a vaguely similar concept, but the dark sides (and Logan) take over as the light sides! You should check it out!

Also you can have this "chapter" be a Q n A as well. Feel free to ask me things.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.2K 1.1K 26
Cassandra is Rapunzel's lady-in-waiting and personal guard at the same time. The princess was meant to marry the crowned prince of the Dark Kingdom...
83.8K 4.3K 33
//I do own the cover. You can find me on tumblr if you're interested @probablynothumanish I'm better at uploading on there than I am on here, so if y...
653K 33K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
26.3K 421 35
READ PART ONE FIRST!!!! Part two of the story of the ninja's children. This takes place eight years after part one and the ninja have all discovered...