Elysian Potter: The Forgotten...

By CapturedAngelNo19

What if Harry Potter had a twin sister? What if his parents had survived? What if she was forgotten? What if... More

An Introduction
Chapter One: Diagon Alley
Chapter Two: The Journey from Platform Nine and Three-Quarters.
Chapter Three: The Sorting Hat.
Chapter Four: The Potions Master.
Chapter Five: Midnight Duel.
Chapter Six: Hallowe'en
Chapter Seven: Quidditch
Chapter Eight: The Mirror of Erised.
Chapter Nine: The Worst Birthday.
Chapter Ten: Dobby's Warning
Chapter Eleven: At Flourish and Blotts
Chapter Twelve: Poor Whomping Willow.
Chapter Thirteen: Gilderoy Lockhart
Chapter Fourteen: Mudbloods and Murmurs
Chapter Fifteen: The Death Day Party
Chapter Sixteen: The Writing on the Wall and Rogue Bludgers
Chapter Seventeen: Duelling and Polyjuice
Chapter Eighteen: The Chamber of Secrets.
Chapter Nineteen: A Message for Love.
Chapter Twenty-One: The Leaky Cauldron
Chapter Twenty-Two: The Dementor
Chapter Twenty-Three: Talons and Tea Leaves
Chapter Twenty-Four: The Boggart in the Wardrobe.
Chapter Twenty-Five: Black and Red
Chapter Twenty-Six: The Marauder's Map
Chapter Twenty-Seven: The Patronus of a Queen.
Chapter Twenty-Eight: The Great Escape
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Of Snakes and Lions.
Chapter Twenty-Nine: A New Home
Chapter Thirty: Ball at Malfoy Manor
Chapter Thirty-One: The Quidditch World Cup
Chapter Thirty-Two: The Dark Mark
Chapter Thirty-Three: Aboard the Hogwarts Express
Chapter Thirty-Four: The Tri-Wizard Tournament
Chapter Thirty-Five: The Unforgivable Curses
Chapter Thirty-Six: Beauxbatons and Durmstrang and The Goblet of Fire
Chapter Thirty-Seven: A Confrontation
Chapter Thirty-Eight: A Champion from the Goblet
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Almost Five
Chapter Forty: Find out the First Task
Chapter Forty-One: First Task
Chapter Forty-Two: The Yule Ball
Chapter Forty-Three: The Second Task.
Chapter Forty-Four: The Third Task.
Chapter Forty-Five: Flesh, Blood, Bone and Love
Chapter Forty-Six: The Bond Between Mother and Sons
Chapter Forty-Seven: Reunion.
Chapter Forty-Eight: The Parting of Ways.
Chapter Forty-Nine: The Aftermath
Chapter Fifty: Getting Set Up
Chapter Fifty-One: Welcome to Twelve, Grimmauld Place.
Chapter Fifty-Two: The Noble and Most Ancient Houses of Potter and Black.
Chapter Fifty-Three: The Pink Ballroom Gown.
Chapter Fifty-Four: The Hearing of Harry Potter
Chapter Fifty-Five: Return to the Castle
Chapter Fifty-Six: The Sorting Hats new Song
Chapter Fifty-Seven: Professor Umbridge.
Chapter Fifty-Eight: DA.
Chapter Fifty-Nine: Challenging the Queen
Going on Hold
Chapter Sixty: Detention With Umbridge.
Sixty-One: The Hogwarts High Inquisitor
Chapter Sixty-Two: The DA and an Educational Decree

Chapter Twenty: The Knight Bus.

15.4K 485 81
By CapturedAngelNo19

Elysian Potter: The Forgotten Queen.

Disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter, nor do I own the original idea for this story. All rights for the characters go to the magnificent J. K. Rowling and the original idea belongs to CharmedMilliE-Karry Master.

Note: Guys please check out this link: vm.tiktok.com/mdGdav/ A Harry Potter Nerd/Heidi5360 has now FINISHED the Trailer and I would most appreciate everyone checking it out and giving them some love for me. They worked really hard on it and deserve recognition for such an amazing video. Guys please check out TotallyNotWeird/QueenAuthor's Instagram account as she has created a song edit for Elysian Potter that should get some attention.

Elysian's Theme Song: You Should See Me In A Crown, Billie Ellis – Castle, Hasley – The Devil Within, Digital Daggers

Chapter Twenty: The Knight Bus.

James and Lily were getting increasingly worse at being subtle about their attempts to coerce Elysian into giving them information. It had gotten to the point where they threatened to chain her up if she didn't do as they wanted. Elysian, however, wasn't scared, not in the least, as she knew that if they left even a small bruise on her skin, she would have more than reasonable cause to call an Auror for abuse.

House-elves had been popping in and out of her room constantly, on the Potters orders, seemingly looking for something or trying to plant things within her room. Ares, the good kitty, was doing his best to scare away the House-elves without harming them and Tiana had been asked to place spells around each of her trunks so no one could enter them. Elysian didn't blame the house-elves though – how could she? – she knew they were just doing as their magic compelled them and made sure to let them know she didn't hold anything against them.

Harry was still in a bad mood after the whole Chamber incident and barely left his room or the Quidditch pitch. It was a GODSENT that he no longer tried to talk to her as he always seemed to piss her off in some way.

Dumbledore was still confused. Every tree they had traced for the Gryffindor name and each one told him they were related to Godric and no one else could have been. It seemed that Dumbledore had come to the conclusion that the Goblins had falsified the Gryffindor signature or the Heiress of Slytherin had done it and allowed the Goblins entrance. Now, though, he was concerned with finding the Heiress of Slytherin so he could reclaim the Gryffindor Sword.

"GIRL!" Lily yelled.

Elysian debated whether or not to answer the summons when another voice joined in Lily's yelling.

"GIRL, GET DOWN HERE NOW!"

James' voice was on the tipping point of rage and Elysian, Ares padding behind her, quickly ran down to the living room where they were waiting. Both of their faces were red with anger as they placed down a familiar piece of parchment in front of her.

"Explain this."

The parchment was actually a contract! A betrothal contract for Elysian and Ronald Weasley, with a big, fat REJECTED seal on it from Gringotts. It had Elysian's signature in the corner as well as Ronald's, Molly's and Arthur's. Elysian knew that this parchment had been on her desk when she had been signing different statements for Gringotts: her parents thought they were being smart by making Gringotts send her the contract as they knew she was more likely to sign it if it didn't come from them. It was a smart plan... if Elysian had signed it with her left hand... which she didn't... so it wasn't legally binding...

"It looks like an illegal betrothal contract," said Elysian, her innocent expression being played for all it was worth.

"How is it illegal?" hissed James. "You signed it!"

"With my right hand."

That enraged Lily on a level she hadn't been on in a while.

"WHY WOULD YOU SIGN IT WITH YOUR RIGHT HAND? IT'S A LEGAL DOCUMENT!"

Elysian was perfectly calm and didn't even glance when she heard the familiar pop of Tiana dropping off both her trunks at the door. Ares was hissing and growling from his place beside her but again, she didn't even look in their direction.

"Because I knew it was a betrothal contract that I don't want to be entered in and I also knew that I wouldn't be able to get this fact through your thick skulls if I didn't pull a stunt like this."

"Why?" said Lily suddenly very calm. "Why wouldn't you want a betrothal contract? It's for the good of the family!"

"Because I am not apart of this family," said Elysian. "You've made that abundantly clear with your inability to remember my name, the constant neglect, the attempts at illegally coercing me into marrying a family of blood traitors. Oh, and let's not forget the diadem incident."

Both Lily and James went very pale.

"Now," continued Elysian, "I'm going to go to the Leaky Cauldron for a few days. If you try something like this again I will press charges."

James exploded.

"IF YOU WALK OUT OF THIS HOUSE NOW YOU CAN CONSIDER YOURSELF DISOWNED!"

"How could you disown me? You don't even remember my name. Besides, you barely have the magic left to perform the ritual. Ta ta now."

With that, Elysian grabbed her trunks, with Ares following behind her, and left out of the front doors. Tiana was waiting for her just outside and was quick to pop her to the nearest road before the young house-elf was forced to return to Potter Manor.

The road was dark and Elysian found it very hard to see. She was left all alone in the middle of nowhere with two trunks that were too heavy for her to lift on her own. Taking her wand from her holster, Elysian held it up in the hair and said: "Lumos."

She looked around and inhaled sharply when she spotted, quite distinctly, the hulking outline of something very big, with wide, gleaming eyes.

Suddenly there was a massive BANG! Elysian threw her arms up, her wand light disappearing, and covered her eyes as best as she could.

A second later, a gigantic pair of wheels and headlights had screeched to a halt right in front of Elysian. They belonged, as Elysian saw when she lowered her hands, to a triple-decker, violently purple bus, which appeared out of thin air. Gold lettering over the windshield spelled The Knight Bus.

Then a conductor in a purple uniform leapt out of the bus and began to speak loudly to the night.

"Welcome to the Knight Bus, emergency transport for the stranded witch or wizard. Just stick your wand hand, step on board and we can take you anywhere you want to go. My name is Stan Shunpike, and I will be your conductor this evening."

"Anywhere?" asked Elysian, slipped her wand back into its holster.

"Yep," said Stan proudly, "anywhere you like, long's it's on land. Can't do nuffink underwater."

"How much to get to London?"

"Eleven Sickles," said Stan, "but for firteen you get 'ot chocolate, and for fifteen you get an 'ot-water bottle an' a toofbrush in the colour of your choice."

Elysian nodded and pulled out the money from her trunk as Ares curled up in his car crate. Stan happily accepted the money and quickly, and rather gently, put all of her luggage on the bus before helping her own.

There were no seats; instead, half a dozen brass bedsteads stood beside curtained windows. Candles were burning in brackets beside each bed, illuminating the wood-panelled walls.

"You 'ave this one," Stan whispered, shoving Elysian's trunks under the nearest empty bed.

Stan returned to the driver's area and Elysian spotted a Daily Prophet on the bed next to hers. She grabbed it and was shocked to see a very familiar face on the front cover.

BLACK STILL AT LARGE

Sirius Black, possibly the most infamous prisoner ever to be held in Azkaban fortress, is still eluding capture, the Ministry of Magic confirmed today.

"We are doing all we can to recapture Black," said the Minister of Magic, Cornelius Fudge, this morning, "and we beg the magical community to remain calm."

Fudge has been criticised by some members of the International Federation of Warlocks for informing the Muggle Prime Minister of the crisis.

Elysian didn't dare read on. She knew her uncle wasn't dangerous and knew that this entire story was full of lies. She was honestly glad that he escaped. He never should have gone to Azkaban in the first place as it was Peter Pettigrew that killed those twelve muggles and even if he had killed Peter, it would have been justice for ratting the Potters out to Tom.

"Where we off to?" called Stan.

"Diagon Alley."

Stan nodded and soon they were zooming off. They landed just outside the Leaking Cauldron and Stan helped Elysian get her trunks inside before Tom, the barman, took over and shuffled everything up to her room, which Tiana had paid for in advance.

Elysian slipped into her room, releasing Ares from the crate, and fell back on the bed.

"Well... at least I'm not at the manor anymore."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89 7 12
What if Harry had, had a sister? He'd have a little bit of hope. Except with the children being almost exactly a year apart the sister knew they were...
11.2K 247 9
What if Harry Potter had a twin named Charles or Charlie for short? What if Lily and James survived that faithful hallows eve night? What if Charlie...
95.7K 2K 77
What if Harry Potter has a twin sister ? what if others realize that she is no different form others . A tale of an ordinary witch with heroic family...
263 7 17
what happened if harry potter has a sister? a twin sister... "i cant risk losing you, pls, pls stay." harry said quietly sobbing