Elysian Potter: The Forgotten...

By CapturedAngelNo19

What if Harry Potter had a twin sister? What if his parents had survived? What if she was forgotten? What if... More

An Introduction
Chapter One: Diagon Alley
Chapter Two: The Journey from Platform Nine and Three-Quarters.
Chapter Three: The Sorting Hat.
Chapter Four: The Potions Master.
Chapter Five: Midnight Duel.
Chapter Six: Hallowe'en
Chapter Seven: Quidditch
Chapter Eight: The Mirror of Erised.
Chapter Nine: The Worst Birthday.
Chapter Eleven: At Flourish and Blotts
Chapter Twelve: Poor Whomping Willow.
Chapter Thirteen: Gilderoy Lockhart
Chapter Fourteen: Mudbloods and Murmurs
Chapter Fifteen: The Death Day Party
Chapter Sixteen: The Writing on the Wall and Rogue Bludgers
Chapter Seventeen: Duelling and Polyjuice
Chapter Eighteen: The Chamber of Secrets.
Chapter Nineteen: A Message for Love.
Chapter Twenty: The Knight Bus.
Chapter Twenty-One: The Leaky Cauldron
Chapter Twenty-Two: The Dementor
Chapter Twenty-Three: Talons and Tea Leaves
Chapter Twenty-Four: The Boggart in the Wardrobe.
Chapter Twenty-Five: Black and Red
Chapter Twenty-Six: The Marauder's Map
Chapter Twenty-Seven: The Patronus of a Queen.
Chapter Twenty-Eight: The Great Escape
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Of Snakes and Lions.
Chapter Twenty-Nine: A New Home
Chapter Thirty: Ball at Malfoy Manor
Chapter Thirty-One: The Quidditch World Cup
Chapter Thirty-Two: The Dark Mark
Chapter Thirty-Three: Aboard the Hogwarts Express
Chapter Thirty-Four: The Tri-Wizard Tournament
Chapter Thirty-Five: The Unforgivable Curses
Chapter Thirty-Six: Beauxbatons and Durmstrang and The Goblet of Fire
Chapter Thirty-Seven: A Confrontation
Chapter Thirty-Eight: A Champion from the Goblet
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Almost Five
Chapter Forty: Find out the First Task
Chapter Forty-One: First Task
Chapter Forty-Two: The Yule Ball
Chapter Forty-Three: The Second Task.
Chapter Forty-Four: The Third Task.
Chapter Forty-Five: Flesh, Blood, Bone and Love
Chapter Forty-Six: The Bond Between Mother and Sons
Chapter Forty-Seven: Reunion.
Chapter Forty-Eight: The Parting of Ways.
Chapter Forty-Nine: The Aftermath
Chapter Fifty: Getting Set Up
Chapter Fifty-One: Welcome to Twelve, Grimmauld Place.
Chapter Fifty-Two: The Noble and Most Ancient Houses of Potter and Black.
Chapter Fifty-Three: The Pink Ballroom Gown.
Chapter Fifty-Four: The Hearing of Harry Potter
Chapter Fifty-Five: Return to the Castle
Chapter Fifty-Six: The Sorting Hats new Song
Chapter Fifty-Seven: Professor Umbridge.
Chapter Fifty-Eight: DA.
Chapter Fifty-Nine: Challenging the Queen
Going on Hold
Chapter Sixty: Detention With Umbridge.
Sixty-One: The Hogwarts High Inquisitor
Chapter Sixty-Two: The DA and an Educational Decree

Chapter Ten: Dobby's Warning

16.9K 524 90
By CapturedAngelNo19

Elysian Potter: The Forgotten Queen

Disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter, nor do I own the Original Idea for this story. All rights for the characters go to the magnificent J. K. Rowling and the Original idea for the fiction belongs to CharmedMilliE-Karry Master.

Elysian's Theme Song: Castle – Hasley

Chapter Ten: Dobby's warning

Elysian was sitting in her bedroom, staring up at the ceiling in a manner easily similar to the day she had gotten her Hogwarts letter. Below her Lily and James were ordering house elves to decorate the dining-room for the feat they were holding in honour of Dumbledore. Lily had practically ordered her to remain in her room for the entire event – Elysian assumed she'd given up on convincing her to join them – and she had barely left her room for more than a few seconds for the entire day.

The floo bell rang letting Elysian know that Dumbledore had arrived, and she had to physically hold down the bile that rose up to her throat as she listened to Lily and James fawn over him. Tiana popped into her room and placed a silver tray – the only silver tray in the house as the rest were made out of gold – down on her desk before popping away to help cook the feast. The tray was full of different cakes and pastries, each one decorated with little green or silver buttercream.

Ares purred as she stroked his ear while she gazed into the blood-coloured stone she had stolen a few weeks before. The philosopher's stone was glowing with raw power that even a muggle would be able to sense. Elysian's desk was covered in books about the uses of this powerful object and each one was left open on a specific page: a restoration potion. She had been hoping to find the recipe for the potion but there had been nothing and Elysian was debating whether or not to connect Nicholas Flammel and ask for it.

"What do you think, Ares?" said Elysian, scratching the top of his head with a soft smile, "should I contact him or try and find it myself?"

The panther chuffed and Elysian nodded: "Yeah, I'm gonna contact him."

She put quill to parchment and soon had a lengthy letter – with photos attached – to Nicholas Flammel. Of course, she had no way of sending the letter as Tiana was busy and the owlery was on the other side of the dining room and she wasn't willing to risk coming face to face with Dumbledore just yet. Especially when she was carrying proof of her involvement in the loss of the philosopher's stone.

She resigned herself to simply wait until the morning. It did hurt her to not be able to get the restoration potion as quickly as possible, but she couldn't risk Dumbledore finding out before she even had the chance to find out if it was possible. She pushed herself away from the desk, and letter, and turned to collapse on her bed.

The trouble was, there was already someone sitting on it.

Elysian managed not to shout out, but it was a close thing. The little creature on the bed had large, bat-like ears and bulging green eyes the size of tennis balls. Elysian realised quickly that this was a house-elf but it wasn't one that served the Potter family: it was wearing a pillowcase instead of the Potter uniform.

The house-elf slipped off the bed and bowed so low that the end of its long thin nose touched the carpet.

"Hello," said Elysian, keeping her voice low and quiet.

"Elysian Potter!" said the elf, in a high-pitched Elysian, was sure would be ignored by the occupants downstairs. "So long has Dobby wanted to meet you, Miss ... Such an honour it is ..."

Elysian blushed: "Who are you?"

"Dobby, miss. Just Dobby. Dobby the house-elf," said the elf.

"What is a bound house-elf doing in the home of another wizarding family?" asked Elysian.

"Oh, yes, miss," said Dobby. "Dobby came to warn Harry Potter about the danger of returning to Hogwarts but Harry Potter did not take news well, Dobby now warns the Chosen One. Returning to Hogwarts is not safe."

"My name's Elysian and please can you refrain from using Harry's name? I've locked myself in solitary to get away from the smug Gryffindor," Elysian began. "So, there's a danger at Hogwarts? Not uncommon... how that school was named the safest place in the world is unbeknownst to me... Dumbledore does nothing to earn that name."

"So you understand and will help Dobby stop Har—" the small creature stopped himself before he could continue, remembering Elysian's request not to speak her brother's name.

"I'm afraid I have little sway over my dunderhead of a brother, you have more chance of having Draco kiss Neville than getting Harry to avoid Hogwarts, especially if there's danger there. My brother has a really strange hero complex, though I'm not one to talk, I have a type of Queen complex some would say," Elysian rambled. "And besides I never said I would stop going to Hogwarts. I need to go home, my friends are there, they need me."

"Friends who don't even write?" Dobby said.

"I see, you're the one stopping the owls," Elysian chuckled. "Why?"

"Dobby thought that if Harry Potter didn't think he had many friends, he would not return," Dobby answered, flinching after he remembered her asking him not to say Harry's name.

"A very Slytherin plan; however, you see the flaw correct?" the house-elf shook his head. "This is a magical house meaning there are other ways to contact the outside world. Had this been a muggle house then your plan would have worked."

"Dobby did not think it through," the house-elf cried and then began hitting himself as hard as possible.

Elysian was quick to jump in and stop Dobby before he could do himself any real harm and soon had him sat down on her bed with a kind smile.

"I'll have none of that here," Elysian sighed. "It was a good plan, well thought out, you just overlooked one thing. Now, if you please, may I have my mail back?"

The mail appeared in Dobby's hand and he gently gave it back to her. "Thank you."

"You is the nicest witch Dobby has ever met," Dobby gaped, not believing he had been thanked. "Dobby must go now." And with that, he popped out of the room leaving Elysian alone with her mail and Ares who had just come out of his cat crate.

"Strange house-elf," Elysian said to Ares as she pet the full-grown panther's head. "I like him."

She listened as Dumbledore bid the Potter's a goodbye before he flooed away. It was when she was sure no one would enter her room that Elysian decided to put the philosopher stone away and get into bed.

Ares woke her up the next morning with a paw to her abdomen an hour before she was supposed to be. The panther gave her a small meow as he rubbed his head against her arm and began dragging her out of bed. Elysian groaned at being awoken early but stopped the minute she felt Ares' tongue on her face.

"I hate it when you do that and you know it," Elysian groaned. Ares meowed in response and began pulling her along again.

Opening her eyes, Elysian stared at the black panther and slowly stood up to find an owl sitting on her window sill with a package in its claws. Carefully, she removed the package from the owl and paid him before opening it and smiling. Inside were several books on potions from Professor Snape along with an invitation to extra potion lessons after classes on Thursdays when she returned to school. She studied the books closely and was shocked to find many of the books he had given her were incredibly rare, the Potter library didn't even have them!

There was a note attached to the books that Elysian quickly grabbed and read. It said:

Miss Potter,

I understand you're interested in several of the subjects these books are based on. I would appreciate if you did not show these books to anyone. I will quiz you on each subject when you return to Hogwarts, so be prepared.

There were books on Occlumency, Legilimency, dark potions, hexes, jinxes and curses scattered before her. Each one had a glamour placed over them, protecting their secrets from prying eyes. Ares purred as he settled behind Elysian and felt as she nestled into his fur.

"Which one should I start with?" Elysian asked her companion.

Ares flicked his tail, using it to point to the book on Occlumency. Elysian grinned at him, scratching behind his ear before picking up the book and beginning to read. All thoughts of the strange elf, the philosopher's stone and her family were erased as she was absorbed into the topic.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 56 14
Harry James Potter, The Boy Who Lived. He grew up as an ordinary boy, living with his aunt and uncle, until one day, he found out the truth. He was a...
1.2M 31.1K 56
What if Harry's parent's didn't die? And what if Harry had a younger sister?!? Follow Emma potter throughout her life at Hogwarts in Emma Potter. Cov...
89 7 12
What if Harry had, had a sister? He'd have a little bit of hope. Except with the children being almost exactly a year apart the sister knew they were...
4K 127 99
Instead of making four different books for every single book I did for this series and just copying here, I decided to make a whole book of the serie...