Elysian Potter: The Forgotten...

By CapturedAngelNo19

What if Harry Potter had a twin sister? What if his parents had survived? What if she was forgotten? What if... More

An Introduction
Chapter One: Diagon Alley
Chapter Two: The Journey from Platform Nine and Three-Quarters.
Chapter Three: The Sorting Hat.
Chapter Four: The Potions Master.
Chapter Five: Midnight Duel.
Chapter Six: Hallowe'en
Chapter Eight: The Mirror of Erised.
Chapter Nine: The Worst Birthday.
Chapter Ten: Dobby's Warning
Chapter Eleven: At Flourish and Blotts
Chapter Twelve: Poor Whomping Willow.
Chapter Thirteen: Gilderoy Lockhart
Chapter Fourteen: Mudbloods and Murmurs
Chapter Fifteen: The Death Day Party
Chapter Sixteen: The Writing on the Wall and Rogue Bludgers
Chapter Seventeen: Duelling and Polyjuice
Chapter Eighteen: The Chamber of Secrets.
Chapter Nineteen: A Message for Love.
Chapter Twenty: The Knight Bus.
Chapter Twenty-One: The Leaky Cauldron
Chapter Twenty-Two: The Dementor
Chapter Twenty-Three: Talons and Tea Leaves
Chapter Twenty-Four: The Boggart in the Wardrobe.
Chapter Twenty-Five: Black and Red
Chapter Twenty-Six: The Marauder's Map
Chapter Twenty-Seven: The Patronus of a Queen.
Chapter Twenty-Eight: The Great Escape
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Of Snakes and Lions.
Chapter Twenty-Nine: A New Home
Chapter Thirty: Ball at Malfoy Manor
Chapter Thirty-One: The Quidditch World Cup
Chapter Thirty-Two: The Dark Mark
Chapter Thirty-Three: Aboard the Hogwarts Express
Chapter Thirty-Four: The Tri-Wizard Tournament
Chapter Thirty-Five: The Unforgivable Curses
Chapter Thirty-Six: Beauxbatons and Durmstrang and The Goblet of Fire
Chapter Thirty-Seven: A Confrontation
Chapter Thirty-Eight: A Champion from the Goblet
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Almost Five
Chapter Forty: Find out the First Task
Chapter Forty-One: First Task
Chapter Forty-Two: The Yule Ball
Chapter Forty-Three: The Second Task.
Chapter Forty-Four: The Third Task.
Chapter Forty-Five: Flesh, Blood, Bone and Love
Chapter Forty-Six: The Bond Between Mother and Sons
Chapter Forty-Seven: Reunion.
Chapter Forty-Eight: The Parting of Ways.
Chapter Forty-Nine: The Aftermath
Chapter Fifty: Getting Set Up
Chapter Fifty-One: Welcome to Twelve, Grimmauld Place.
Chapter Fifty-Two: The Noble and Most Ancient Houses of Potter and Black.
Chapter Fifty-Three: The Pink Ballroom Gown.
Chapter Fifty-Four: The Hearing of Harry Potter
Chapter Fifty-Five: Return to the Castle
Chapter Fifty-Six: The Sorting Hats new Song
Chapter Fifty-Seven: Professor Umbridge.
Chapter Fifty-Eight: DA.
Chapter Fifty-Nine: Challenging the Queen
Going on Hold
Chapter Sixty: Detention With Umbridge.
Sixty-One: The Hogwarts High Inquisitor
Chapter Sixty-Two: The DA and an Educational Decree

Chapter Seven: Quidditch

18.3K 525 115
By CapturedAngelNo19

Elysian Potter: The Forgotten Queen.

Disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter, nor do I own the original idea for this story. All rights for the characters go to the magnificent J. K. Rowling and the original idea belongs to CharmedMilliE-Karry Master.

Note: This story has been rewritten because I didn't think it was really up to my standards and I honestly forgot half of the subplots I was supposed to be adding into this story so I'm rewriting it all.

Elysian's Theme Song: You Should See Me In A Crown, Billie Ellis

Chapter Seven: Quidditch

As they entered November, the weather turned very cold. The mountains around the school became icy grey and the lake like chilled steel. Every morning the ground was covered in frost. Hagrid could be seen from the upstairs windows, defrosting broomsticks on the Quidditch pitch, bundled up in a long moleskin overcoat, rabbit-fur gloves and enormous beaverskin boots.

The Quidditch season had begun. On Saturday, Harry Potter would be playing in his first match after weeks of training: Gryffindor versus Slytherin. If Slytherin won, they would move up into second place in the House Championship.

The Slytherin team were constantly going through tactics and practicing until they almost dropped from exhaustion. Elysian had even been roped in to help Flint create strategies and put them into motion. Flint had even commented: "With you bein' so good at this stuff, we 'ought to make you our advisor." Needless to say, Elysian was more than happy to fill that role.

It helped that Elysian had courted the favour of Lavender Brown and Parvati Patil and had weaselled the Gryffindor Quidditch strategy from them. Hermione was also feeding her information, though not about Quidditch, since she had now been indoctrinated into Harry's friend circle. Neville would often play go between for the girls since they couldn't be seen together.

"Elysian," Theodore's voice cut through her musing. "Draco's throwing a tantrum."

"Why?"

"No idea just thought I'd warn you," said Theo, a smirk on his lips.

"Thanks for the warning."

Getting up from her seat, Elysian snuck out of the common room without Draco spotting her and began making her way towards the library. She smiled as she passed other students on her way – most would return her smile while others would rush past her, surprisingly those who rushed past her were mostly Ravenclaws.

When she arrived in the library, Elysian took her normal seat and pulled out her potions book. She was about halfway through her chapter when she felt a hand on her shoulder. Hermione stood behind her and was gesturing for her to follow. Doing so as quietly as she could, the two girls quickly found their way into an unused classroom.

"What is it Hermione?" asked Elysian.

"The boys think that Professor Snape is trying to steal whatever the dog is guarding," said Hermione after a moment. "Harry wants to try and investigate after Christmas."

Elysian smirked and nodded praising Hermione for her excellent job at getting her information before heading back to her common room. Draco had finished his rant by this time and Elysian easily slipped into her dorm where Ares was resting on her bed like usual. Pulling out a piece of parchment from her chest, Elysian grabbed her quill and began doing what she did best: planning.

~EP~

The next morning dawned very bright and cold. The Great Hall was full of the delicious smell of fried sausages and the cheerful chatter of everyone looking forward to a good Quidditch match.

Elysian sat at the Slytherin table and was pleasantly eating her breakfast while keeping a hidden eye on her twin brother. It seemed that his bravado and pride had disintegrated into nothing as he sat there, pale as a freshly laundered sheet, pocking his eggs with a fork while Ronald and Hermione tried to get him to eat something. Draco was still silently fuming beside her but had cooled down as Pansy had mentioned the prospect of Harry being knocked from his broom during the game.

Blaise sat on her other side and couldn't stop the noise of disgust that escaped his throat as he watched Lavender Brown shoving her tongue down a random boy's throat. Elysian just shook her head and did her best to keep his attention on something else.

"Do you think he will?" Blaise asked. "Fall off his broom, I mean."

Elysian shrugged and said: "I don't know. My brother seems to have been blessed with an abundance of luck, so I highly doubt it."

Daphne and Pansy looked up from their fashion magazines and nodded in agreement before shoving a magazine under Elysian's nose.

By eleven o'clock the whole school seemed to be out in the stands around the Quidditch pitch. Many students had binoculars. The seats might be raised high in the air but it was still difficult to see what was going on sometimes.

Daphne, Elysian and Pansy met up with the boys and quickly got to their seats. Elysian was rather happy to discover that Professor Snape and the older years had charmed all of the seats with heating charms so that the Slytherins would be warm while watching. Resting her head on Blaise's shoulder, Elysian pulled up her binoculars and began watching.

Madam Hooch was refereeing. She stood in the middle of the pitch, waiting for the two teams, her broom in hand. She gave a loud blast on her silver whistle.

Fifteen brooms rose up, high, high into the air. They were off.

"And the quaffle is taken immediately by Angelina Johnson of Gryffindor – what an excellent Chaser that girl is, and rather attractive, too –"

"JORDON!"

"Sorry, Professor."

Lee Jordon, the Weasley twin's friend, was commentating and to say he was biased was an understatement. Elysian didn't really mind all that much as she was mostly just going through her newest plan in her hand – she would have grabbed her parchment but she had burned it in the fire so no one would ever know what her plan was.

"And she's really beltings, along up there, a neat pass to Alicia Spinnet, a good find by Oliver Wood, last year only a reserve – back to Johnson and – no, Slytherin have taken the Quaffle, Slytherin captain Marcus Flint gains the Quaffle and off he goes – Flint flying like an eagle up there – he's going to sc- no, stopped by an excellent move by Gryffindor Keeper Wood and Gryffindor take the Quaffle – that's Chaser Katie Bell of Gryffindor there, nice dive around Flint, off up the field and – OUCH – that must have hurt, hit in the back of the head by a Bludger – Quaffle taken by Slytherin – that's Adrian Pucey speeding off towards the goalposts, but he's blocked by a second Bludger – sent by Fred or George Weasley can't tell which – nice play by the Gryffindor Beater, anyway, and Johnson back in possession of the Quaffle, a clear field ahead and off she goes – she's really flying – dodges a speeding Bludger – the goalposts are ahead – come on, now, Angelina – Keeper Bletchley dives – misses – GRYFFINDOR SCORE"!

Elysian mostly zoned out after hearing that. She knew Gryffindor were going to win and the only reason she was even there was because the boys had forced her to come. She suddenly wished she had bought a book with her.

Her attention was once again drawn to the game when she noticed Harry's broom was throwing him around like a ragdoll. Harry was barley holding on by the skin of his teeth as the broom slammed against invisible walls, doing everything it could to loosen Harry's grip. Grabbing Blaise's binoculars, Elysian scanned the people and wasn't at all surprised to see both Quirrell and Snape glaring at the broom while mumbling words Elysian couldn't quite make out.

Everyone was whispering around her but Elysian was focused on the two men.

Suddenly, the broom returned to normal and Elysian smirked as she spotted Hermione 'saving' Harry. It seemed Hermione was following through with their plan of her getting closer to Harry by 'saving' him from things. The two girls looked at each other for a moment through binoculars and nodded at each other before Hermione disappeared from sight.

Gryffindor won the match. Flint swore that next time they'd stick to Elysian's plan instead of trying to take Harry out like he did.

This is the second to last chapter before the end of Book 1 of Harry Potter. I hope you're all enjoying this story so far and I play that you continue to do so.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 65 12
What will happen if Harry Potter had a twin sister named Nicole? What would happen if James and Lily weren't killed on that faithful night? what if N...
4K 127 99
Instead of making four different books for every single book I did for this series and just copying here, I decided to make a whole book of the serie...
2.8K 56 14
Harry James Potter, The Boy Who Lived. He grew up as an ordinary boy, living with his aunt and uncle, until one day, he found out the truth. He was a...
1.6M 27.2K 30
Take a second and imagine that Harry Potter had a twin sister. This would leave you with alot of questions I'm sure. Did she die? Why didn't Hagrid t...