Smuts (ft. Female Artists I W...

By fuckboy_cagayo

Smut (mainly Little Mix)... that's it Private message me for requests... NOT IN THE COMMENTS bc they will get... More

A/N
Dirty (Lerrie)
Notice (Leighade)
Notice Part 2 (Leighade)
Notice Part 3 (Leighade)
Notice Part 5 (Leighade)
Work (Perrie/You G!P)
The One (Leighade)
Rendezvous (Leighade)
Mondays (Lesy G!P)
Feels Right (Leighade)
Fuck Me Like You Hate Me (Lesy)
Professor Pinnock (Lesy G!P)
I Love You (Lerrie G!P)
Netflix (Lerrie G!P)
Her Girls (OT4 G!P)
My Turn (Leighren)
Little One (Leighade G!P)
High School Sweethearts (Lesy G!P)
I'm Not Your Toy (Leighade G!P)
Moonlight (Leighade G!P)
Strip UNO (OT4)
Strip UNO II (OT4)
Strip UNO III (OT4)
Break Of Dawn (Lerrie G!P)
Touch Me (Jadesy)
Assistant (OT4/You G!P)
Innocent (Top Jerrie/You G!P)
Innocent Part 2 (Top Jerrie/ You G!P)
Innocent Part 3 (Top Jerrie/ You G!P)
(Not So) Innocent (Jerrie/You G!P)
(Not So) Innocent Part 2 (Jerrie/You G!P)
Wonder What [He] Thinks Of Me (Lerrie)
A/N: Suggestions
What're The Rules? (OT4/Bottom Jesy)
Watch Me, Show Me (Leighren)
Come Again And Again (Jadesy G!P)
The Bet (Leighade G!P)
nasty (Lesy)
Laundry & Babymakin' (Leighade G!P)
Switchin' Them Positions (Lerrie)
Instagram (Lesy G!P)
Soon As We Get Home (Ariana/Bottom Leigh G!P)
Mile High Club (Lerrie G!P)
Need To Know (Leighade G!P)
Need To Know Part 2 (Leighade G!P)
Intermission: TMI Center
Drugs N Hella Melodies (Leighren)
Anytime, Anyplace (Lerrie G!P)
You Suck (Jadesy G!P)
Fuckin' My Bestie (Leighade)
Shameless (Leighade)
Sex (Leighade/Lerrie G!P)
Gimme One (Jade/You G!P)
Toxic (Leighade)
That Was The Plan (Genderswap Jerrie)
Across The Hall (Genderswap Jerrie ft. Lenny)
Firefly (Jadaya G!P)
Intermission: TMI Center 2
I Like The Nerdy Look (Jade/You G!P)
Broad Daylight (Leighade G!P)
Shitty Boss (Leighade)
Starting The New Year Right (Jerrie/Lesy G!P)
If You Let Me (Your OTP/G!P)
Solo Stimulation (Jadren G!P)
On The Hood (Jadren G!P)
Lonely (Demlani G!P)
make up (Jadaya G!P)
Brat (Genderswap G!P)
Artist (Leighade)
Amen (Jerrie/You G!P)
Amen Part 2 (Jerrie/You G!P)
Smuts Part 2 (ft. More Artist I Wanna Make Babies With 🥺💦)
Out Here (OTP: Drawn From A Hat)
Just Another Smoke Sesh (Jade/You)
Your First Time (W.A./You G!P)
Stress Relief (W.A./ You G!P)
Juicy Fruit (Jade/You)
Thirst-day Addams (W.A./You G!P)

Notice Part 4 (Leighade)

4.3K 78 7
By fuckboy_cagayo

(No smut, but a lot of teasing... also listen w headphones... it's a total EARGASM istg)

Jade

After I'd punished Leigh and we slept pretty much all day afterwards, we were called to the set of Bounce Back to see the finished product.

We all looked like goddesses and I nearly passed out when I saw Leigh twerk.

Like, damn.

When we were done reacting, we were notified to show up at the dance studio.

Confused, we went anyway. Probably running over some choreo for the other songs we're performing for the tour in a few months.

------

Oh. My. God.

Turned out, we were to do choreo... for Notice. I was shocked by the idea since it's a little different from the more upbeat sexual songs we sing.

Originally, Leigh and I were paired up with Mix Men, but our choreographer, Patrick, suggested that we bring our lovers on stage instead.

"But... Jade and I are a couple," Leigh said, looking puzzled. Patrick nods, "I know. One of you are gonna be in the chair."

I raise both eyebrows and send a smirk Leigh's way when I remembered the beginning of her punishment.

I lean in so only she could hear me, "Sound familiar, Daddy?" Leigh shifts a bit, looking at me with warning in her eyes.

I shrink a bit, chewing on my bottom lip lightly. "So, I take it that it's gonna be you, Leigh?"

She scoffs, "No, it's her." My eyes widen, "What?" Patrick looks between us and chuckles, "That means you have to leave."

"Nah, Patty Boy," I say and he chuckles again. "Sorry, but if Alex and Chris don't know about it, neither can you." I send a glare Leigh's way, earning me an innocent smile.

"See you on stage in a few months, baby."

I huff out a breath and walked out of the studio, secretly worried about this performance.

------

Leigh-Anne

She's in for one hell of a treat.

We just finished up Motivate and now, her along with Chris and Alex are backstage, clueless. I had a shit-eating grin on my face and Jesy was first to notice.

"I know that look," she nudges me. I shrug, "Taste of her own medicine." Jesy raises an eyebrow.

"She gave you a lap dance or something?" I let out an exasperated sigh, "Worse. She fucked herself on my lap and I wasn't allowed to touch her." She lets out a laugh, "You kinky sluts." I flip my hair over my shoulder, "I mean, I did ignore her, kind of."

"And that was your punishment?" I scoff, "Barely the beginning. She was wild." Jesy scrunches her face, "Oy, I don't need to hear that!" She exclaims in her Scottish accent while covering her ears. I shake my head at her shenanigans, glancing over my shoulder to see Jade and the guys.

She runs a hand through her hair, blowing her cheeks out with a huff. She nods at something Alex says with an amused smile. Our eyes then connect and she smirks at me, wetting her lips.

I subconsciously bite mine, reaching up to drag my thumb over my bottom lip.

I know that secretly drives her crazy.

We're soon called to get into our positions; Jade and the boys went first. There were three chairs in the middle of the stage. Jade takes the one furthest away, then Alex, then Chris.

I watch as the stage hand gives them brief directions. They were told to sit with their hands to their sides and their legs opened wide.

Jade's gaze immediately goes to me. I wave at her with a cheeky grin and she squints at me. Though it's pretty dark, I can tell.

A few moments later and Perrie, Jesy, and I assume our own positions. We stood behind our lovers and waited for the song to begin.

The two beginning beats sound and the lights turn on, drowning the stage with red.

It's been a while since you noticed
I fell like you've been losing focus
You lost the fire where the smoke is
Uh-huh

For my verse, I tangled my fingers in her soft, thick hair and tugged it a bit to get her to look up at me. The look in her eyes were already heated and I couldn't wait to continue.

Do you wanna get behind it?
Flip it over and recline it?
Undress me just the way I like it
Uh-huh

I released my grip and circled her once before sitting on her lap. I grab her hand that doesn't have a mic and brought it to my hip. She immediately grips it, making the 'uh-huh' come out like a moan.

I don't think you know what I've been doing
Or what I got on
For you to take off

I turned around to straddle her, wrapping my arms around her neck. Her voice sounded huskier than normal when she sung her part and her eyes never left mine.

I smirk at her then winked. Before Perrie came in with the chorus, I dismount her gradually. Teasing her a bit.

I don't think you noticed
I don't think you care
I don't think you noticed
So what's the point of wearing nothing if you never noticed?
The sex in the air
I don't think you noticed
So what's the point of wearing nothing if you never noticed?

I move my body as seductively as I can without doing too much. I didn't want to drive her crazy until the next chorus. I glanced over my shoulder a few times during the choreography, catching her wandering eyes.

Once Jesy's part came, we went back behind them.

Boy, I want you
But I'ma need to feed my sweet tooth
I can't help but if it ain't you
Uh-huh

I trail my hand down her chest to the top of her bottoms before going back up to grip her neck lightly. She visibly shifts, turning her head to me. I bite my lip at her, moving to the side of her.

Boy, open conversation
Take me down
Not covered up in lace to wait around
So tell me, ha

I straddle her and started grinding on her as her part came.

I don't think you noticed
I don't think you care
I don't think you noticed
So what's the point of wearing nothing if you never no-ticed?

Looking her dead in the eyes, I leaned in and kiss her neck, making her shudder at the last word. I rake my fingernails down her exposed torso before climbing off again.

I take her hand and pulled her up to stand. I got in front of her and threw an around her while one of her hands daringly traveled from my hip and up my body.

The sex in the air
I don't think you noticed
So what's the point of wearing nothing if you never noticed?

Tell me you don't (don't)
Tell me you do (do)
You noticed?
So what's the point of wearing nothing if you never noticed?

Jesy, Perrie, and I drop to the ground slowly and started moving our hips while pulling at our lover's shirts.

Then we stand up, turned around, and wrapped a leg around their waists. Earning instinctive hands on our thighs.

Jade had flames in her eyes and I knew that she'd want me after the show.

Tell me you don't (don't, don't, don't)
Tell me you do (do, do, do)
You noticed?
So what's the point of wearing nothing if you never noticed?

We push them back into the chair and straddled them again just as Perrie started her part.

I don't think you know what I've been doing, oh
What I got on (got on)

Jade's breath hitches on her part when I bounced on her to the beat. I grab her free hand again and brought it to my ass, nearly moaning when she grabs it.

That made the crowd go wild.

For you to take off (ah)
Oh, I'ma take off if you make me wait

I throw my head back at the little moan she did.

Going back into the chorus, I wind my hips a little, knowing that she loves it.

I don't think you noticed
I don't think you care
I don't think you noticed
So what's the point of wearing nothing if you never noticed?

I refrain from singing with them. Instead, I lean into her ear and whisper to her. "I noticed, baby girl. And I'm gonna take you in the back and fuck you until you can't stand."

I feel her shiver a bit at my words as she powers through the chorus. Sounding more hot than before.

I'm sure the fans picked up on it.

The sex in the air
I don't think you noticed
So what's the point of wearing nothing if you never noticed?

I stand, once again bringing Jade with me. I change spots, bringing her to straddle me like I've done her. She immediately grinds down on me, singing to me as she does.

I grip her thigh, singing along while our eyes never broke from each other.

Tell me you don't (notice me)
Tell me you do (notice me)
Notice
(No, no, no, no, no, no, notice, yeah)
Tell me you don't (notice me)
Tell me you do (notice me)
Notice
So what's the point of wearing nothing if you never noticed?

I pull her in for a hot make out while the song came to an end and the crowd had a fit. She rolls her body a bit, moaning against my lips.

The lights dimmed to nothing and we break apart. "You serious about taking me in the back?" She asked, breathless and undoubtedly turned on. I smirk, "Yeah. Think you can be quiet this time?"

She stands up and pulls me with her, "No."

———
*Ooh-wee... not making a part five...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

328K 19K 72
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
470K 13.7K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
625K 38.1K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC