growing pains.

By lehtaur

read to find out. More

Copyrights ๐Ÿ™†๐Ÿพโ€โ™‚๏ธ
CAST
Main Character๐Ÿ––๐Ÿพ.
ONE.
TWO
THREE.
FOUR
FIVE
Come On.
Fuck Them.
๐— ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐˜€.

๐‘ต๐’†๐’˜ ๐‘ฎ๐’Š๐’“๐’.

89 6 1
By lehtaur

|Synopsis|love \ ˈləv 

noun1.
an intense feeling of deep affection.
verb1.
To feel a deep
romantic or sexual attachment to (someone).

Keisha - "GET YOUR ASS UP ITS YOUR FIRST DAY." My mom yelled.

"I'm up, I'm up!"

"Girl it's 6:40 you're supposed to be up by 6:00!" Fuck. I woke up late, not a good start. I spent damn there the entire night contemplating on how my first day will go. Basically a deep mixture of Nervousness, Anxiety, Excitement.

I get up, swiftly run in the bathroom. I brushed my teeth, washed my face, and did my hair as fast and as perfect as I could.

"OK, it's 7!" My mom said.

"Ok, I'm coming!" School started at 7, which was some dumbass prep school shit. We also had to wear uniforms, like ties (for the boys) and long-ass skirts (for the girls obviously).

I quickly made my lunch put in my bookbag, and I and my mom went out the door and into the car.

The car ride there was typical, the same "motivational" talk my mom gave me every time I switched schools. "Today is gonna be a good day." "Make sure to be polite." "Make sure to stay focused, your grades are the #1 priority." "AND MAKE SURE TO STAY AWAY FROM THOSE BOYS!" Type shit, same old same old. I'm so used too it, the car "talk" and just switching schools in general, My mom and I move around states a lot. But she wanted me to come to Cass because King was to the ghetto for me.

We finally arrived at the school. It was HUGE, mind you I haven't seen it before except on the pictures. The glass immediately intimidated the fuck out of me, There were huge flights of stairs, and glass on the side of them (even on the highest story) like if someone wanted too they could just break it and fall through.

"So you want me to come in there with you, or you got it?"

"..."

"Keisha. Hello, I'm talking to you."

"This school is huge."

"Yeah I know honey, it's only temporary though trust me." Yeah, I hope so!

"Anyways, do you want me to come to or-."

"No, I'll be fine."

"Ok love you! Be polite, make friends, stay focused! Your father would be proud of you!"

"Love you too," I say faintly.

There was a line to walk in, that I didn't see in the car, probably because of how we were parked.

There were sooooo many people, like at least 700. Luckily there were separate lines, one for freshman, one for sophomore, etc. I walked into the Senior line, which was surprisingly shorter than the other ones.

30 MINUTES LATER

"Next!" The black lady at the front of the desk shouted.

"Hello," I said.

"..." She ignored me.

"Fill out this form please you may sit over there." She pointed to a crowded joint of seats. I could already tell what type of person she was, I was hoping I wouldn't have to see her again.

"Oh and I know you're new here, but that skirt is a little too short, but you'll get by SINCE your new." She says a little bit nicer than before.

"Ok thank you! And where did you say to sit again?" Hoping she would let me sit somewhere else, it was heavily crowded, and I'm not tryna get noticed on my first day.

"Yeah right over there, next to the boy in the blue shirt." She pointed to a different bench, that wasn't crowded at all, having only one boy on it

I go and sit down next to him. I was at least an arms-length apart from him.

5 MINUTES LATER

"So where did you transfer from?" I heard, not knowing if the boy was talking to me or not, is that I had my head down.

"..." I didn't respond.

"Yo, I'm talking to you." He said jokingly waiting for me to look up.

"You talking to me?"

"Hell yeah, you def or something?" He laughed.

I laughed.

"No, I'm not deaf!"

"But anyway, what school you transfer from?"

"There's a lot, but most recently kin-."

"King? Damn that school is ghetto as shit!"

"Yeah I know right!"

"Where did you transfer from?" I asked.

"Ville."

"What the fuck, why would you transfer from Belleville to here?"

"I got kicked out, for fighting. And my moms wanted me to go here for forever, I'm surprised I got accepted being that I lived so far, and my grades aren't the best."

"Oh wow."

"Marcus Sinclair! Next in line!

"Fuck. Well, that's my cue, hopefully, ill see your pretty face around, what's your name again?"

"Keisha. Keisha Nicole."

"Nicole, I like it, I want my daughter's last name to be nic-."

"MARCUS SINCLAIR, I REPEAT MARCUS SINCLAIR! NEXT IN LINE!"

"Sorry Nicole, I gotta dip, hopefully, ill see your pretty face around sometime!"

"Alright byee Sinclair!" Wow, on my first-day im catching feelings. Shame on me.

"KEISHA NICOLE! NEXT IN LINE!" The lady at the front shouted.

"Ok, you can go ahead and go over to get your schedule."

"Ok, thank you."

I walked over to the large crowd of people, And there was ANOTHER line. It was so fucking squished.

20 MINUTES LATER.

"Next."

"First and last name please."

"Keisha Shamar Nicole."

"First and last I said." She laughed, I could tell she was a cool ass bitch.

"Oh my bad, got first-day nervousness."

"I get it, I was in your shoes once. Here's your schedule. All of your classes on the 2nd floor, But your locker is on the 4th."

"Crap, I'm not good with stairs, I and he doesn't have a very good relationship."

She laughed.

"Well, you might wanna get going your first class starts in 20 minutes."

1 Hour Later

My first class was only 40 minutes surprisingly, it was an elective. Luckily though our teacher said, we get assigned someone older than us, meaning senior for me, To show us around the school basically. I got this boy named eddy. I can tell from his "File" that he's bad, my teacher even said he's in HTR right now. Which is basically detention.

I damn there scoured the entire school for the HTR section. I Had to ask a janitor to save myself some time.

"Hey excuse me! Do you happen to know where HTR is?"

"Yeah of course. It's in room 66. So 5th floor, right onto your left." This was insanely demotivating being that I was on the 3rd floor!

"Thank you!"

"And you might wanna go in there when there ending. It could spare you from the awkward silence in there." He said.

"Thank you." See so far, every one of the staff/administration seemed cool.

We can use the elevator so we have to use the stairs. "No matter what." That lady made it very clear to us when we first came in.

15 MINUTES LATER

Finally, I made it up the 5 sets of stairs and found the HTR room. There were so many faces I couldn't tell which one was Edward. I didn't even know if he was black or white since it didn't say anything about his physical appearance.

"Hey! Are you Keisha?" The teacher said? I haven't seen any white teachers, and they introduced us to most of them, even for the classes were not in.

"Uh, yeah I'm she. I'm looking for my tour guide, Edward? Is he here?"

"Lucky you, we were just wrapping up class. But, Edward is right over there. Be careful he's a handful trust me."

Yeah, I was confused, like how did he get to be a tour guide when his record was so fucked up, and how did he not kicked out of the school yet?

"Ok thanks."

I finally spotted Edward

He was around 6 ft, lightskin, he had gold teeth which was unattractive as fuck, but somehow looked really good on him, he had this cute ass slit in his eyebrow which brought out more of his facial features. The point is he's beyond fine.

I tapped him on his shoulder hesitantly.

"Hey. Are you Edward?" I said shyly.

"Eddy, but yes I am him. Why?"

"Oh, um. Your my tour guide, I guess. They gave me your file and told me to find you."

"Oh ok. What grade are you in?"

"Why?"

"Because if you're a senior I can't show you around."

"Damn it's like that?" I said jokingly.

"But."

"Buttttt?"

"I'll show you around anyways since your cute."

I blushed after he said that, my cheeks got all red and shit, I was embarrassed as hell!

"You tryna hit on me, Eddy?"

"No, nothing like that. Just never seen anyone as pretty as you around here."

Oh, he's respectful? hmmm, we like that.

"Oh, thanks. You don't look too bad yourself!"

We both laughed.

1492 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

370K 43.4K 28
"๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’„๐’๐’–๐’๐’… ๐’ƒ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’Œ ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’• ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’˜๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’Š๐’• ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’”, ๐’Š๐’• ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’‚๐’•๐’” ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’š๐’๐’–" ...
392K 44.8K 52
แ€†แ€›แ€ฌแ€žแ€€แ€บแ€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€›แ€ฒแ€ท แ€™แ€ผแ€ฑแ€œแ€แ€บแ€’แ€ฑแ€žแ€€ แ€™แ€ฑแ€แ€นแ€แ€ฌแ€…แ€ฌแ€™แ€ปแ€€แ€บแ€”แ€พแ€ฌแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€กแ€€แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€ธ... #BL #Boyloves #villages #owncharacters #oc #Myanmar #Magway
2.8M 46.7K 15
"Stop trying to act like my fiancรฉe because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
756K 44.3K 37
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Junoon ban chuki ho...