✔When PlayBoys Meet Each Othe...

By KavyaAgnihotri

Wang Yibo is a rich playboy of 23 years, who is the only heir to their business Wang Corporation. For his han... More

Character Introduction
First Meeting : Chapter 1
Inter-Faculty Games Notice : Chapter 2
Match Against Playboys : Chapter 3
Flirting(1) : Chapter 4
Flirting (2): Chapter 5
Party(1): Chapter 7
Party(2): Chapter 8
Party(3): Chapter 9
Party(4): Chapter 10
Unexpected : Chapter 11
Shopping: Chapter 12
You!: Chapter 13
Teasing Him: Chapter 14
New Feelings: Chapter 15
Just Wait and Watch, Xiao Zhan: Chapter 16
Is He Alright?: Chapter 17
Caring About Zhan: Chapter 18
Accompanying Zhan: Chapter 19
Stay With Me Tonight: Chapter 20
Rescuing Jiyang: Chapter 21
You Are Not A Stranger: Chapter 22
Let Me Take Care Of You: Chapter 23
Weird Dream: Chapter 24
Little Devil's Secret: Chapter 25
Inter-University Games Notice: Chapter 26
Spending Time At Yibo's House(1): Chapter 27
Spending Time At Yibo's House(2): Chapter 28
Valentine's Day(1): Chapter 29
Valentine's Day(2): Chapter 30
Valentine's Day(3): Chapter 31
Valentine's Day(4): Chapter 32
Setting A Trap: Chapter 33
Trouble(1): Chapter 34
Trouble(2): Chapter 35
Confession: Chapter 36
Rescue: Chapter 37
Hunting For Mengs: Chapter 38
Taking Care Of Zhan(1): Chapter 39
Taking Care Of Zhan(2): Chapter 40
Plans(1): Chapter 41
Plans(2): Chapter 42
Plans(3): Chapter 43
Fall Of The Mengs: Chapter 44
Accomplishment(1): Chapter 45
Accomplishment(2): Chapter 46
Inter-University Games(1): Chapter 47
Inter-University Games(2): Chapter 48
Inter-University Games(3): Chapter 49
Inter-University Games(4): Chapter 50
Accident: Chapter 51
Finding Clues : Chapter 52
Culprit: Chapter 53
Unexpected Information: Chapter 54
Pain: Chapter 55
Travelling Abroad: Chapter 56
Revelation : Chapter 57
Revelation(1): Chapter 58
Revelation(2): Chapter 59
Destruction: Chapter 60
Engagement(1): Chapter 61
Engagement(2): Chapter 62
Engagement(3): Chapter 63
Engagement(4): Chapter 64
Love Confession: Chapter 65
Zan Jin's secret: Chapter 66
Mending A Relationship(1): Chapter 67
Mending A Relationship(2): Chapter 68
Temptation: Chapter 69
Moves: Chapter 70
Happily Ever After : Chapter 71 (Final)
Author's Note+ little bonus💖

Attending The Party: Chapter 6

8.2K 543 188
By KavyaAgnihotri

A mischievous smile played on Zhan's lips, as he was planning something for that party.

"Hey! Zhan, why are you smiling to yourself? Are you idiot?" Meng Ziyi asked arranging the table for lunch.
"Huh!?" Zhan snapped out his thoughts. "Yes. Tonight there is a party and all the Departments are attending. Meng Ziyi will attend for sure. Shijie, will you attend the party?"
"Well." Xuan Lu paused. "I have to do some projects with my friend. I think I won't be able to make it."
"Aiya...Lulu Shijie, please come. It will be fun." Meng Ziyi whined. "Otherwise it will be boring to hit upon girls who always talk about girly things."
"Hey! Miss Wildfire." Zhan turned towards Meng Ziyi, sitting on the couch. "Why are you whining like kid!?"
"None of your business." Ziyi arched her brow.

"I am sorry Ziyi. I have a lot of work." Xuan Lu said politely.
"Okay, Shijie. I won't force you." Ziyi pouted. "Zhan, who are attending to party?"
"Our gang- Hao Xuan, you and me, Song Jiyang, Wang Yibo, Zan Jin and many others," Zhan replied
"Hm. It's going to be fun then." Ziyi smirked. "I have to prey on some sexy girl."

Listening to Ziyi's words, Zhan got stunned. How could she say the words that easily!? Immediately Zhan looked at his Shijie who's facial expression changed a bit, perhaps a bit of sadness spread across his sibling's face.

"Shijie? Are you okay?" Zhan asked walking to her.
"Oh! Yeah, I am fine." Xuan Lu said faking a smile. "Zhan, don't flirt too much at the party. You cannot give yourself to anyone but to your future husband/wife."
"Aiya, shijie," Zhan whined. "You know I am not that careless. My soul and body would be for my future husband. No one else."

"Wait!" Ziyi squeezed her eyes. "What do you mean by husband!? huh? Do you already have your man?"

That was when Zhan cursed himself internally. Xuan Lu looked at Zhan with an 'it looks like you got caught' smile while Ziyi looked at him suspiciously.

"Ah..." Zhan smiled awkwardly." I don't have my man yet. But...I may chose a guy later on. I don't know, maybe a girl is okay too. The word just slipped from my tongue."
"Should I really believe in you?" Ziyi said leaning towards Zhan.
"That's your problem, sweetheart." Zhan leaned forwards and winked.
"Damn it, Zhan! You are flirting with me!?"

Saying so Ziyi took a spoon from the table as started to run after Zhan, while Zhan ran around the house and sometimes hiding behind his Shijie.

°
°
°

Leaving the medical room where Xiao Zhan was crowded with girls, Yibo walked straight forward to the ground, stomping. The girls around him wanted to approach him but witnessing such a pissed off Yibo made them afraid to approach.

"Hey! Wang Yibo!"

"Song Jiyang!?" Yibo blurted out and walked towards Jiyang.
"Yibo, what's up? Why do you look so pissed off?" Jiyang asked checking Yibo.
"That Xiao Zhan is getting on my nerves." Yibo clenched his fists. "I am really going crazy."
"Yibo, is he flirting with you?" Jiyang asked giving him a water bottle.
"He said that I am lost in his charms!!!" Yibo said with disbelief in his eyes. "He is the ugliest villain I have ever see."
"What!?" Jiyang chuckled. "That guy really does have guts."
"You are laughing!?" Yibo looked at Jiyang. "It's not funny."
"I know," Jiyang said controlling his laughter. "Tonight there's a party. You must attend to it."
"Are you attending it?"
"Of course. Whenever there is a party I am in, Wang Yibo."
"Mn. Then count me in as well."

°
°
°
°
It was the evening when Zhan was getting ready for a party. That eve was like a playground for him for flirting with as many girls as he wanted. Well, there is saying which goes as 'guys look hot and sexy in black'. Xiao Zhan exactly wanted to look like the most handsome as well as the sexiest guy in the party. Naturally, he selected black as his theme.

"ZhanZhan, how long..."

Xuan Lu walked into Zhan's room checking her watch when her eyes suddenly fell on him, she stood stunned.

"Hi! Shijie, how am I looking?" Zhan asked while buttoning his blazer.

"Zhan!? What style is this!?" Xuan Lu walked to him while trying to spoil his hair.
"Aahh..." Zhan moved a step back. "What are you doing!? Why are you spoiling my hairdo!?"
"I don't want you to lose yourself to any hot girl." Xuan Lu said in a serious tone.
"Shijie..." Zhan whined. "You know it, I won't lose my control. Moreover, this is a party and I wanna snatch the attention of most of the girls and boys."

Xuan Lu leaned towards Zhan arching her thick eyebrow.

"I swear Shijie!" Zhan said holding three fingers of his left hand upright "I won't cause any trouble. And yes, I have to make guys jealous as well."
"Why don't you say you wanna make Wang Yibo jealous?" Xuan Lu smiled.
"Shijie...you know everything." Zhan pouted.
"Okay okay. I won't tease you. And yes, you are not going by your car." Xuan Lu sat putting her watch on her wrist.
"What!?" Zhan looked at her. "Why!?"
"You are still injured. I don't want it to become worse."
"Then how will I go?"
"I already asked Ziyi to take you." Xuan Lu said putting a few books in her bag. "My friend will come to pick me."
"Hmm." Zhan hummed. "Take care shijie."

Xuan Lu smiled and both went downstairs. Zhan walked with his shijie outside the house where a black car was waiting for her. Shijie waved her hand and went inside the car. After Xuan Lu left, Zhan sighed. Suddenly he heard the horn of a car. He turned around to find a black Audi.

"Hey, Prince Charming!"

A female voice spoke. Zhan's eyes widened seeing that girl. She was wearing a black maxi dress, revealing her porcelain white skin while her locks fell on her face making her look even more hot, her dark red lips can make guys go crazy.

"Meng Ziyi!?" Zhan blurted out as he walked towards her. "You look hot."

"I know, right. Tonight I am going to hunt my prey." Meng Ziyi smirked." By the way, you look smoking hot and handsome."
"Thank you, miss, wildfire. It looks like we are enough to put the party on fire." Zhan's lips turned up into a playboy smile. "We can even make couples jealous."
"Sure, my boy. Now let's go."
°
°
°

As they entered the party, Xiao Zhan walked in his majestic style while Meng Ziyi walked like a queen. Everyone one the party looked at them spellbound while some of them already assumed them to be a couple. Zhan kept his playboy smile on his face while Meng Ziyi's eyes kept a flirty look.

"Hm. You guys look like a hot couple!"

The voice interrupted Ziyi and Zhan. Both of them turned around to find a young guy with a playboy smirk wearing a white shirt with a matte black blazer. The jewelry on his blazer made his look somehow royal.

"Woah! Mr. Heartbreaker looks like Heartbreaker indeed." Ziyi smiled looking at Wang Hao Xuan.
"You look handsome Hao Xuan." Zhan smiled as he patted on Hao Xuan's shoulders.
"Thank you Miss Wildfire and Prince Charming. By the way, how is your shoulder injury?" Hao Xuan asked. "Is it okay?"
"Mn." Zhan nodded. "It's fine."

Ziyi was about to say something, suddenly some girls started screaming.

____________________________

1. Well, I wanted to ask something. Since Meng Ziyi and Xuan Lu are a couple in our story, so...should I add some kiss scenes or romantic scenes or some steamy ones? Well, I don't think I can write girl X girl smut. But I can write girl X girl romance. What's your opinion guys?

2. Sorry for typing mistakes.

3. English is not my first language, so, please compromise.

4. Can you guys recognise this guy?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.2K 1.6K 18
Xiao Zhan was always someone who smiled no matter what situation he was in. He always tried to make the best out of everything. Wang Yibo was a quiet...
129K 7.9K 29
A simple love story/ fan fiction , i won't be harsh on your heart 😌✨💘 -"are you crazy?" -"Yes I am, crazy over you" Xiao zhan is a new student in t...
215K 10K 46
"Raise your head " The man's voice sounded as if there was no margin for him to resist. So he reluctantly looked up to him. "Mr. Wang, can I help you...