Blood Tiger (Kakashi Love Sto...

By kawaiifoxx77

Mala Matzu is no ordinary Ninja... She is an Akatsuki and has been since the age of seven. But what will she... More

Blood Tiger (Kakashi Love Story)
Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2 New Genin!
Chapter 3 - Stupid Leaf Shinobi!
Chapter 4 - I Hate Drunk Bridge Builders
Chapter 5 - I Hate you MooMoo!
Chapter 6 For the Record, I Will Always Care.
Chapter 7 You Don't Know Me
Chapter 8 An Unlovable Beast
Chapter 9 Much More Then A Tool
Chapter 10 Training Is Never Easy
Chapter 11 Why Am I Crying?!
Chapter 12 Just Be Friends
Chapter 13 New Roomie
Chapter 14 Decisions
Chapter 15 I am going to kill the man I love, how wonderful.
Chapter 16 Blood Tears
Chapter 17 Give It To Me Straight
Chapter 18 - Betrayed and Heart Broken
Chapter 19 - Immortality Comes with a Price
Chapter 20 - Blood Field
Chapter 21 - An Eternity Without You
Chapter 22 - What if I Forget?
Chapter 23 - Forever bound, Never free
Chapter 24 - Blood Tiger Awakens
Chapter 25 - Everything Will Go Dark
Chapter 27 - Reborn
Chapter 28 - Scattered Love
Possibility of a rewrite.

Chapter 26 - Light up the Darkness

9.9K 319 69
By kawaiifoxx77

Alright so I have figured out the ending to this story and I am hoping you will all be satisfied with it! ^.^

The story ending will be in a few chapters and I just wanted to say I am sooo happy to have all the support I have had with this story. <3

Don't forget to comment, vote, and follow me!

WARNING - Graphic Violence in this chapter. Lots of Blood.

ONTO ZE STORY!!!!

I open my eyes and shudder from the cold breeze blowing through my matted hair sticking to my face. I look down and scream in horror at myself and my screaming is cut off at the scene surrounding me.

"Oh god." I whisper in fright and I stand up in the center of a bloody mess of dead bodies and some still moaning in pain. I look down to see parts of their bodies missing and some even exploded and I gag from the stench causing me to fall to my knees and my hands land in the massive puddle of blood from the people surrounding me.

I stare at myself in the reflection of the blood and I see someone I don't recognise. A wild looking girl covered in blood.

"Someone please help me!" I scream and the only answer I get is the cold wind and the sound of moaning and fire crackling.

What the hell have I done?!

I notice that my clothes are gone and I am naked but I no longer care and I begin to run through the mess. I run through my own personal hell looking for the one man I need.

"Kakashi!" I scream as I continue to run through the burning dead village but I still get no answer.

I become lost as everything starts to look the same and blend together, I run through puddles and puddles of shed blood and through cries and screams from people inside the burning buildings but my mind is so scrambled and desperate I don't stop to help.

"Kakashi!" I scream yet again and I can feel my throat becoming hoarse as I continue my hopeless search for the one I love.

I stop as I reach a street I recognise and I follow it with dread and stop in front of the spot where his apartment used to be. I step onto the now scorched grass allowing my feet to burn and I stare at the empty plot with horror.

Did she completely erase everything about him?!

"No this can't be happening." I whisper in horror as tears fall from my eyes splashing on the ground, My blood mixing with the rest.

"Someone please! Help me!" I hear a young girls voice ring out through the flames and cries and I turn to see a pink haired shinobi trapped under a large slab of stone and I run to her side and grab her hand in mine.

"Mala-Sensei... You came back." She says with tears running down her cheek and I smile as more tears cloud my vision.

"What the hell are you doing here Sakura?" I choke out and she smiles sadly.

"I am so happy you came back." She says and I shake my head.

"You're going to be alright, I am going to get you out of here." I say with my voice wavering and she smiles.

"Take care of Naruto and Sakura... Mala-Sensei." She says and her eyes close and her small hand goes limp causing my breathing to stop.

"Sakura?" I shake her gently and she doesn't answer.

"I will come back for you, just rest right now." I say quietly and I lift the giant slab off of her broken body and I place her gently away from the fires and dead.

I begin to run again through the village but it quickly turns into a walk. Feeling hopeless I stumble along through the burning streets and I ignore the pain from my body burning.

I turn a corner and my heart stops at the sight of a shinobi standing in the middle of the street looking broken and dazed.

"KAKASHI!!" I scream and I run over to him feeling all the hopelessness and all the pain dissapear immediatley. The fires and the dead people dissapear as all I see is him standing there and staring at me.

I get close enough to see him making hand signs and I stare in shock as I realize what he is doing. I look to my right then to my left to see two other Shinobi doing the same as him. I stare up into the sky to see thousands of kunai with paper bombs attatched to them flying down at me and I look back to Kakashi.

My feet move before I can register it and suddenly all I want is to run and be safe in his arms. I push myself to run faster but as soon as I hear the first sink of the kunai hitting the ground I know it's over.

At least ten kunais hit me in the back causing me to collapse on my stomach and I cry out and look up at Kakashi staring at me with pain but he continues to make the hand signs.

"Kakashi!" I scream but I know it is too late and the end is finally here.

"Fire Flower Jutsu!" I hear him shout and a beautiful arrangement of orange and red colours shoot toward me. I close my eyes with one last tear escaping and then the world finally goes dark and I feel a strange peaceful and calm feeling wash over me.

I wish we had more time... But it seems it was against us.

May we meet again in another life.

***********************

Tsunade jumps down after the bombs go off and she lands beside a kneeling and weeping Kakashi.

"The... last thing... she said... was my name!" He shouts between sobs and she rubs his back in comfort as she waits for the smoke to clear.

"Kakashi it will be alright." Tsunade whispers and he shoves her off and stands up facing her.

"No it won't! Everyone I have ever cared about is gone! I have nothing left in the world except to wait for death!" He shouts and she shakes her head.

"She was a murdering psychopath Kakashi! She would have killed you and all the remaining villagers! Look around you at what she has done to your home!" She screams and he continues to sob ignoring her.

The smoke clears slowly and everyone stares in shock at  the sight of a burnt and mangled womans body.

"Check her vitals!" Tsunade shouts still staring in shock. There should not even be a body left.

"She is alive Lady Tsunade what do we do?!" The Anbu shout and she stands there not knowing what to do but she sees Kakashi run over to the ANBU and he grabs Mala and picks her up and Tsunade and the others wince at the sight of Mala's now burnt and unrecognisable features.

"Kakashi where do you think you are taking her?!" Tsunade shouts and Kakashi ignores her but she lets him go.

"Do we follow Lady Tsunade?" The ANBU ask and she shakes her head.

"She will die soon and there is nothing she can do to harm us with wounds like that. I doubt she will even be able to speak." Tsunade says coldly and the ANBU nod and disappear to help others.

Tsunade disappears in a cloud of smoke and re appears in front of Kakashi's and she stares in shock to see it gone but what she sees laying on the road causes her to panic.

"Sakura?!" She screams and she runs over to the fallen Shinobi and she quickly checks for a pulse.

"Is anyone there?! We need help over here!" She shouts but no one answers so she carefully picks up Sakura and begins to run toward the new hospital with her and she ignores her scream of protest and pain.

*****************************

"There is only one thing we can do for her." I hear a mans voice ring out in the darkness and suddenly as though I have fallen into an icy cold pool of water I submerge and my eyes open.

A huge wave of pain hits me and I try to scream but nothing comes out so I simply squirm causing it to hurt more.

"Oh my god she is awake?" A man speaks sounding amazed and suddenly Kakashi's face is in my view and I know I would cry if I could.

"Mala, it is okay. You're going to be alright." Kakashi says with tears running down his face and I smile slightly.

"Kakashi it isn't wise to tell her that." A man says and Kakashi turns and glares at him.

"She will survive!" He shouts and the man shakes his head and sighs then walks to my side.

"Mala you are not going to make it through this. It is a miracle that you are even conscious right now and  we have no idea how you are still alive. But there is one thing we can do for you." The Doctor says and I continue to stare at him.

"Mala you are pregnant." He says and the words echo around in my mind and I stare in shock at him and Kakashi who looks horrified.

"Even though you are only one month along we have the proper equipment to keep the child alive inside your body for the full nine months. But for us to use this equipment you have to be... Dead." He says and I nod and squirm from the pain.

"No there has to be something we can do for Mala!" Kakashi shouts and I feel tears come to my eyes and I let them fall feeling soothed to have something wet hitting my burnt skin.

"K-Kaka...Shi" I manage to croak out and he goes silent and he sits beside me listening intently.

"While I was... In Chi's memories... I saw another way to-" I cough and blood hits the table beside my head but I continue to speak through the pain.

"There is another way... For me to die." I cough again and he nods with tears running down his face and I stare longingly at his beautiful scarred features.

"Only the one... I love can release... Me." I get out and I hack up more blood.

"No, Mala I can't do that." He says sobbing and I smile warmly at him ignoring the pain.

"I love you Kakashi... Take care... Of the baby." I cough worse then last time and the doctor puts a hand on Kakashi's shoulder.

"It is cruel to keep her alive, she is in tremendous amounts of pain and I can hardly believe that she has the strength to speak." The Doctor says and Kakashi looks up at him.

"She is going to be killed either way, either you or the ANBU do it." The Doctor says sadly and he leaves us alone.

With a shaking hand he pulls a Kunai from his waste and I smile at him with tears falling down my cheeks.

"I love you so much Mala... I love you." He sobs and he puts the tip of the blade over my heart.

"I'll.. Always be with you." I sob and he pushes the blade in and I gasp and relax as I feel myself slipping away.

I stare into his eyes until everything goes black but I linger long enough to hear his voice.

"Mala... I am so sorry I failed you." His voice whispers and I smile as suddenly the darkness lights up and I feel myself floating through the light.

I spread my arms out and I smile but I shriek in fear as the light disappears and Chi Tora stands in front of me looking angry.

"What have you done?!" She screams and I stare at her in fear.

"I will seal you away forever but I will make you remember him. Then you will have to live with the longing of seeing him again forever. You will never rest eternally like he will and I will make sure of it." She growls and I feel anger course through me so I stare at her defiantly.

"Good will always over come evil!" I scream and she stares at me in shock.

"You think I am weak when I am in fact stronger then you! This is my life and you will let me have it!" I scream and she walks toward me with a glare on her face.

"You can't destroy me. We are the same person!" She laughs and I smile coldly at her.

"No we aren't, and I think it is about time that I break away from filth like you." I say and she stares at me with fear.

"What do you mean? Do you even know where we are?!" She shouts and I smile.

"We are in the womb. We are not yet born so here we sit battling in the mind of our new body." I say and she nods and growls.

"But I will destroy you before the child can be born." I growl back and she gets in a fighting position.

"I will destroy you Chi Tora, and I will make it so in my new body I will not remember anything!" I shout and I run at her while she runs at me.

I feel my chest swell and a warmth spread over it and I look down and stop to see light coming off it.

She stops and stares at me in horror and I smile as the light gets brighter causing her to begin to smoke.

The light gets so bright that I have to look away and I here her scream one last time before I open my eyes to see nothing else.

I smile and a tear rolls down my cheek as I realize it is finally over.

I am finally alone...

I hope I can find Kakashi somehow in my new life...

THIS IS NOT THE END. I promise you it is not over!!!

But please tell me what you guys think!!! Also do not think that MalaXKakashi is over because.... >:) Well you guys will just have to wait and see mwahaha!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.3K 2.6K 45
Elder sister to Shikamaru, loved by many in the village along with others from around the nations. its been about 4 years since she has betrayed her...
58.7K 1.4K 32
FEM! OP! READER X NARUTO BOYS A story about Y/n Senju being Tsunade and Jiraiya's child - will she make all the boys at the academy swoon over her? T...
275K 11.8K 40
Impossible Trilogy, Book One. Sakumo Hatake was like a father to Kaiyo, but when he takes his life after being shamed for breaking village code, Kaiy...
287K 11.2K 55
Naruto Fanfiction. Book One. Warning! She's dangerous. Don't go near her. Don't fight back. Hide when you see her. DO NOT MENTION HER FAMILY. She's...