Destiny of Love (Complete)

Da rendezvouswithlove

Having experienced a painful loss of love, Type has lost his will to live. Will Tharn be able to help him ove... Altro

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten (18+)
Chapter Twelve 18+
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen 18+
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen (18+) The End
Epilogue

Chapter Eleven

7.2K 334 19
Da rendezvouswithlove

Type slept peacefully. Whenever he is with Tharn, his heart and mind are always at ease. Tharn spooned him, holding his waist. He was being wakened by soft kisses on his nape. They were very soft that wouldn't hinder his sleep. Yet he liked this feeling. He moaned and turned towards Tharn. Type opened his sleepy eyes, only to see a bright smile on Tharn's face. He smiled back and nuzzled intro Tharns embrace.

"Wake up sunshine. It's already late." Tharn exclaimed.

Type didn't open his eyes. "Are you going somewhere?" Type asked.

"No. But we need to get up." Tharn answered.

"Why?" Type sounded irritated.

"To get your belongings from Techno's house." Tharn said.

Immediately Type shot is eyes open. He was surprised.

Looking at Type's expressions, Tharn became sad. "Don't you want to be with me?" He pouted.

Type smoothed his brows. He kissed Tharn. "I want to." Tharn smiled. "Let's go then."

They got ready to leave for Techno's house. Tharn had already messaged Techno that they would be living together, and he would come to get Type's belongings. Little did he know that Techno being such a TharnType shipper, had already prepared his bag and was standing at his door.

As Tharn opened the door, he found Techno standing there, smiling ear to ear.

"Hello P Tharn." He exclaimed.

Tharn laughed. 

Techno was all ready to tease Type.

"Hey Type. I spared you from physical sprains. You see... It must be difficult to walk straight right now." Techno teased him.

Type got annoyed. He made a pft sound and moved back.

"I am strong enough to kick your ass No." He replied.

"Still not done with your attitude, huh." Techno complained. "Hey P. Type is not so cute and bubbly as you think he is. He has a shitty mouth and is very aggressive. You never know when a punch or a kick might land on you."

"Hey No. Do you want me to show Tharn a sample right now?" Type responded annoyed.

Techno raised his hands in surrender. Tharn was amused at their bickering.

"I know how Type is Ai No. And I love everything about him. Even is bratty side." Tharn said lovingly.

Techno sighed. Nothing could hinder Tharn's love for Type. He has loved from a long time.

"You know P, Type didn't remember until I told him about that incident long back. He didn't even recognize you." Techno shook his head.

"I didn't expect him to na No." Tharn answered.

"Tell me about it Tharn." Type complained.

Tharn pulled him closer. "Do you remember I told you that I like someone. Since he was already in a committed relationship, I didn't tell him."

Type nodded.

Tharn smiled. "That's you Type."

Type was surprised.

Tharn continued. "It was love at first sight for me. When you rescued me, it gave me strength to fight back."

"What happened to your step brother, then?" Type asked.

Tharn sighed. "He tried to trick me. Honestly, he found out that I was gay when he saw me kissing a guy in my room. Apparently, that someone was my brother's best friend...P San."

Type's eyes immediately shot up in anger. Tharn tried to calm him by rubbing his shoulders giving him a hint that...I will explain everything...but later... Type shifted his gaze getting the hint.

He then continued. "We had come to my grandpa's house for a vacation. He had also brought a friend of his. They were bullies. Often got into fight. When he got to know about me, he started blackmailing me. Initially it would be about taking away my allowances, making me do his chores, forcing me into slavery. But things got worst when he started assaulting me. He would get his friends whenever our parents were away and make me do things I never wanted to. I was tired of all his shit. But I was afraid of consequences, so I would obey to his commands. That night when I returned home, he had already changed the narrative. That I had beaten them by ganging with a goon. He cried like a baby. His mom came and slapped him. She would have slapped me more if my grandpa and my brother had not intervened. My brother told them that I could never have done such thing unless I was provoked. He stood by my side. I remembered you and that gave me the courage to blurted out the truth. I told them I was gay and this brother of mine was taking advantage of it. She laughed at me. That I was cooking up stories against her son. So I got out a recorder and played everything that happened that night. They could hear the curses and slurs he was throwing at me. She was dumb struck. She tried to snatch that recorder from my hand when My father, having realized what had happened, held her back and threw both out. All this while she had been manipulating him into the belief that they were his true family and we were just some stubborn kids who were taking advantage of his kindness. For the first time I saw my father looking at us with sadness and hurt that he could not be a good father that he had promised my mom he would be. He cried and apologized to us. I was happy that my father had returned to us. He got divorced and promised to be there for us always. He didn't remarry. Although we asked him to. He said he didn't want to cheat mom's memories."

A tear trickled down Tharn's eyes. Type wiped them away and hugged him.

"That day until I met you again, I could never forget you Type. When I saw you playing soccer in the University, I again lost my heart. I wanted to come up to you and tell you who I was. But I never got a chance. Then I saw you with Techno at a bar where I was also there to observe the band play. A senior wanted me to help him out and fill in for a guitarist. He asked me to be there and see how it goes. If I liked it, I could join them. When I saw you there, I came up to you. But you guys were engrossed in your conversation. I noticed someone else's hands over your shoulder, looking at you, and Techno and Champ teasing you. I realized I wouldn't have you as mine."

Tharn was sad.

"Yeah...and P asked Kla to investigate about you na Type. Since he knew Kla and Nic were best friends and also that Kla liked me. They interrogated so much about you, I felt like I was in sitting in a police interrogation room...sweating like a pig." Techno added.

"Well I am glad you are together, else looking at P being all sad and gloomy watching you from afar always pained me. And Kla would eat my head too..." Techno sighed. "He and Nic would often make schemes to break your relationship so that P could have a chance. In the end, P put a stop to their stupidity. He wanted you to accept him on your own." Techno placed his hand over his heart. "Such a gentleman you are eh P...rarity in its own..."

"I guess I should leave now. No need for me to be a mood spoiler. Kla is waiting for me." Techno got up to leave. "Oh by the way P... Kla got a call from P Kale yesterday. You should look into it." He left.

Type looked at Tharn all confused.

"He is the step brother I told you about." Tharn answered.

Type got tensed. "Why is he calling Kla?" He asked. Tharn smiled, brushed hair from Type's forehead. "Nothing to worry about." Type was still not convinced but didn't prod further.

He got up, then realizing something, he sat back again.

"Tell me about him." Type said annoyingly.

"Who?" Tharn asked.

"Your P San" Type answered.

Tharn sighed. "He is my brother P Thorn's best friend. He was one of those whom I admired very much. He would often come home and play with P Thorn and me. One day, P Thorn had to step out and he took the chance to propose me. He said he liked me. I always felt I was different, for I'd get attracted to guys but not girls. I didn't even understand what love meant then, but I wanted to try it out. We dated for a while. He was the one to top me. Honestly, he was very considerate and everything but that didn't click me. It didn't work out, so we broke up. But we remained in contact."

Type nodded. "So you can be bottomed, is it?" He asked with a smirk.

Tharn didn't like the way it was going. He shook his head in denial. "I don't like it. I didn't like it then, not now too."

"How do you like it then?" Type teased him.

Tharn pulled him closer, kissed him, nudged around his neck and whispered, "I like it like this." Tharn was about to kiss him when Type got up to leave.

Tharn pulled him back and Type fell on his lap. Tharn hugged him from his waist. "Don't leave me Type. I can't live without you." Type turned around and sat on Tharn's lap facing him. Lifting his face up, he said, "I am a straightforward person Tharn. When I love someone, I love them wholeheartedly. Unless you make me, I will always be by your side." He kissed Tharn's forehead and pulled him to a hug. Tharn could hear Type's heartbeat. An assurance of Type's words. He closed his eyes feeling Type's warmth.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

After Us Da j

Fanfiction

9.9K 547 22
Two years ago, Tharn's seemingly perfect life was ruined the morning he woke up to find Type gone. No explanation, no nothing and Tharn was left wond...
98.8K 1.5K 12
Just a fanfiction about the relationship of this power couple after 7 years. How much did they change? How much do they understand each other now? Re...
347K 18.7K 34
Tharn had given his life to walk on the life chosen by his old man. But he had a second thought when Type crossed his path.
My Almost Da Donna G

Narrativa generale

93.8K 5.8K 31
Type has been liking Tharn. Unfortunately he is just a fan and his idol has a girlfriend. He follows Tharn everywhere but all the man can give is jus...