WE ARE INCOMPLETE WITHOUT YOU

By keerthana_99

Arnav and khushi were happily married. After two years they were blessed with a baby boy. But after four year... More

prologue
character sketch
1.Missing You
2.Glimpses Of Past
3.Marriage Proposal
4.Mom
5.Is She My Khushi?
6.My Khushi
7.Smart Avi
Note
8.Evil Talk
9.Meeting her
10.Lunch Date By Avi
11.A Day With Family
12.Who am I?
13.Family Time
15.Shocked Raizadas
16.Family Time
17.Unexpected
18. Cute Family
19. Aman's doubt
20.Plan
21. Surprise
22.Family Surprise
23.Camera
24.The Someone
25.WE ARE INCOMPLETE WITHOUT YOU

14.New Entry

7.7K 479 150
By keerthana_99

Dt:09/01/2020

Arshi and avi reached his house.

“Khushi we will leave tomorrow morning” arnav informed.

“Ok, but before that I have to resign from my job” khushi spoke.

“There is no need you will continue as head designer at Delhi branch” arnav spoke.

“How can I work as head designer without a degree? ” khushi asked.

“You have fashion degree khushi” arnav replied.

“You worked as head designer at Ar before four years” arnav spoke observing her confused face.

“Ok, I think I have known myself” khushi spoke with sadness.

“Mamma now don't be sad, We have to pack our bags” avi spoke sensing Her sadness.

“Ok” khushi spoke.

“Arnav I think we should buy gifts for all family members” khushi spoke unsure.

“If you want, we will go shopping” arnav spoke.

Khushi nodded.

“Then we can have our lunch at restaurant ” avi suggested.

“Nice idea” arnav spoke.

The trio had their lunch at a restaurant while chatting.

After lunch, they came to Central Mall to buy gifts for raizadas.

Khushi was engrossed in selecting gifts for raizada ladies and our arnav and avi were roaming around the mall as they were less intersected in shopping.

“Papa see saree shop we should buy a saree for mamma” avi spoke with excitement.

“Yes your mamma looks more beautiful in saree” arnav spoke with a smile.

“Then let's buy a saree we will. Surprise mamma” avid dragged arnav inside the shop.

“What do you want sir? ” salesman asked.

“Sarees” arnav replied.

Salesman displayed saree of different colors and patterns.

Avi and arnav were looking at each and every saree searching for the best.

Half n hour passed but both of them were unable to select a single saree. Salesman displayed all saree present in his shop but our arnav and avi were still not satisfied.

“Papa I am not finding a perfect saree for mamma” avi spoke while standing on a chair as he can't reach the table because of his height.

“What do you know about sarees? ” arnav asked roaming his eyes in shop to find the best saree for khushi.

“Like we wear Shirt and trousers like that girls wear saree” avi spoke.

Arnav looked at him in disbelief hearing his answer.

“I know that.
I am asking on which Basis you will select saree” arnav asked.

“By seeing with eyes” avi replied.

Arnav choose to keep quiet as he can't argue with avi.

After a good fifteen minutes both shouted.

‘I like this saree’

Salesman signed in relief that they selected saree.

Arnav selected red saree whereas avi selected a sky blue color saree.

“I will buy this saree for khushi” arnav spoke.

“No you will buy this saree for mamma” avi spoke.

“Avi this saree has nice design then your. So we will buy it” arnav tried to make him agree.

“No papa you like red color that's why you want to but this saree I know,
so you have to buy this saree because it is my favorite color” avi argued.

“Ya it's my favorite color we will buy it only” arnav spoke.

“Sir please select which we should pack. It's nearly one hour you both are searching for saree” salesman spoke.

“Pack both of them” khushi spoke.

She was searching for them since fifteen minutes as she completed her shopping.

“Ok as you say” both agreed.

Arnav cleared the bill.

“Mamma you should wear sky blue color saree first” avi requested.

“No khushi you should wear red color saree” arnav argued.

“No mamma I have seen your wardrobe at our house it is filled with more than fifteen red sarees.
You will get bored one day by wearing those sarees.
So try sky blue color. You will look like an angel in that saree” avi tried to make her agree.

“Avi were you learned to butter people? ” arnav asked with annoyance.

“It's my secret papa.
I will not share with you” avi replied.

They stopped their argument hearing khushi's laugh. She is laughing while holding her stomach.

“You both... Please stop arguing.
I will wear both sarees and one thing I must say you both look cute while arguing” saying khushi left from their leaving a smiling avi and slacking arnav as she called him cute.

It was evening they reached home. Khushi helped arnav and avi in packing their bags.

They had their dinner. Today avi got jalebis as his temperature was normal.

They hit beds avi and khushi in one room and arnav in another room.

He wanted to give her space even though he knows she accepted him, but he wanted to wait till she becomes comfortable with him so that they can share the same room.

Next day:

The trio got ready and started for airport as they have early morning flight.

After three hours they will reach raizada mansion. To surprise and give shock to them.

Raizada Mansion:

Raizadas were having breakfast when suddenly they heard a loud shout of

‘SURPRISE’

They looked at that direction only to find a girl in her mid twenties wearing blue jeans and black top was smiling at them.

By seeing her all raizadas stood up with surprise.

“Mallika What a surprise? ” ratna exclaimed.

“How are you? ” mallika asked while touching her feet.

“I am fine beta” ratna spoke while blessing her.

“Anjali di and shyam jiju. How are you guys? ” mallika asked.

“I am fine mallika” spoke anjali and shyam respectively.

“Mallika you should inform me” payal spoke.

“Then it is not called as surprise di.
What say jiju” mallika asked.

“Yes you're right mallika” akash replied.

Mallika greeted all the raizadas.

“Di where are akhil and priya? ” mallika asked.

“They are playing in the garden.
Get freshen up after breakfast you can meet them” payal replied.

Mallika nodded.

“Ratna aunty where are arnav and avi? ” mallika asked with twinkling eyes.

“Don't ask about them mallika.
Arnav went to Mumbai before two weeks still he didn't say when he will return” ratna spoke with disappointment.

By hearing her mallika eyes lost the spark but soon she composed herself.

Nodding she left to guest room. Payal followed her.

“Di you didn't say that arnav is out of city? ” mallika asked.

“You also didn't inform me that you were coming here” payal asked while raising her eyebrows.

“Ok I just wanted to surprise you and also wanted to get close to arnav and avi. I am waiting from four years it's high time we should take a step so that I can become arnav's wife” mallika spoke dreamily.

“I tried mallika. I suggested badi ma (Ratna) to make arnav agree for second marriage but arnav is still struck with that khushi” payal spoke.

“Don't say second marriage di.
I don't want him to remember that khushi.
She came as a throne in my love story” mallika spoke.

“I agree we will try to pressure Ratna ma so that she will make arnav agree.
When he will agree I will suggest your name for marriage” payal spoke.

“Thank you di.
We will start our work today only” mallika spoke with excitement.

Payal left from her room.

Mallika is payal's sister. She saw arnav in payal's marriage and fell in love with him at first sight.

She told about her love to payal. She assured her that she will talk with Ratna but before that arnav told them that he was in love with khushi.

Payal tried to make Ratna spoke against khushi saying she is an orphan but to her shock Ratna agreed for his marriage as she wants his happiness.

She is a status minded person but when it comes to arnav she wants only his happiness as she loves him more than herself.

After their marriage also payal indirectly tried to make Ratna and family members against khushi but as our khushi is sweet she won everyone's heart although Ratna not used to praise her openly like others, but she used to admire her secretly seeing her love for her son.

Seeing her all plans fail. Payal and mallika tried to kill khushi framing it has accident.

After her accident they tried to talk to Ratna about arnav's second marriage but that time Ratna opposed them as she knows arnav will never agree but,

Seeing his gloomy life Ratna decided to talk about his second marriage and also asked him, but he refused. Payal and mallika were highly disappointed because of it as they thought if he agreed they can suggest mallika name.

In these four years mallika tried to get close to arnav, but he never cared about her advances as for him she is only payal's sister. She also tried to get close to avi, but he never liked her. He used go away from her when he was small and now also.

Now she came to RM with determination to become arnav's wife, but she is unaware that his wife is still alive and is on her way to Delhi to give her live time shock.

To be continued....

✍keerthana

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

332K 17.3K 62
Arnav was flying back to India to attend a funeral... Shashi Gupta's funeral who committed suicide. The man who didn't get time to come to India to f...
131K 10.4K 63
They were a happy couple. They lived for one another. But now, she was not with him. He was searching for her for nearly one and half years but he co...
42.5K 3.1K 19
A short story about my beloved Arshi.. Little intense.. Nafrat Paas Ane na de..Mohabbat dur Jana na de..
78.8K 2.5K 12
#1 in Short-story "Arnav, I love you so much... Please never Break my heart... Or else I won't be able to heal it again... I just can't even think...