With you- jjk

By kooku_fanfic

With you, I feel so secure. I feel like all the worries I had are now long gone and replaced with Euphoric fe... More

Prologue
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4

CHAPTER 1

319 12 0
By kooku_fanfic

You stepped out of the train. Taking a small handbag which contained some necessary clothes Yugeom bought for you.

It was probably midnight right now. You were exhausted and wanted to sleep asap. You walked until you reached the road. It was crowd despite the time. You got a cab and headed to the address which Yugeom gave.

After some solid 20 minutes of lying in the seat, the taxi pulled over. Paying the driver, you stepped out and looked over the building. It was not of a good condition but you were okay as long as you had roof over your head.

The guard was sitting on a chair near the entrance. You walked towards him.

"Erm. Excuse me?" You maintained a distance with him, though.

"Yes? Oh. What are you doing this late out yourself? Do you want to worry your parents?" He asked concerned, as he looked at his wristwatch.

"Actually, I rented a room here. Where can I get the keys?"

"Huh? Do you know Yugeom?" He questioned you and you nodded at his question hesitantly.

"Oh? Then, come. I know him. I'll show you the reception. He told me that his friend will be staying here." He stood and walked to the building and also gesturing you to follow him.

Next morning

You got yourself up and took a shower. Today, you needed to go for grocery shopping and not to forget some clothes.

You made your way to nearest clothing store.

Where you got the money? The one which your father threw at you and the others were savings since past year. You were thankful at yourself for that.

"At least I did a single decent thing."

Going through the clothes, you felt that someone was watching you. You raised your head and just in time, a man looked down. His face was covered with caps and masks.

You shuddered at your own thoughts thinking you were probably delusional. After getting 2 pairs of plain t-shirts and pants, you grabbed some shorts as it was summer season. And lastly some inner wears.

Next, you moved to the convenient store. You didn't take your favorites but took things that were cheap and could fill your stomach. You eyed at the chocolates section but tore your gaze away gulping down your desires.

-

Once you arrived the room you settled the things at the cupboard. This room rather looked like a room of a hotel because most of the things were here. The furnitures, blankets and pillows. The room was spacious enough for you.

You thanked god that there was an attached bathroom here.

Plopping yourself on the bed you sighed. "Should I spend all my life just staring the ceiling? It's rather interesting. Yeah, I should—AHH!", you yelled with your phone rang close to your ear.

You picked your phone fuming with anger.

Before you could say anything, the caller spoke first- "y/n! I've got a good news for you."

You momentarily looked at the food you bought when your stomach growled, "Yes, what?"

"I've got you to a college."

"Collage? YOU MEAN COLLAGE? FOR ME?" You blinked whilst pointing at yourself.

"Do you think that I'm that rich to attend a collage at this condition?" You scoffed.

"Well. You won't need to pay."

"I DON'T NEED TO PAY? Last time I was alive, MY FATHER DIDN'T OWN ANY SCHOOL." You were clearly surprised at his words.

"Oml, calm down. Your father doesn't but my father does."

"What?"

"You heard it. I hadn't told you about my family much, right?"

"Well, you said that your dad is a businessman."

"Yes, and he has a partnership in that collage in Seoul. And I spoke to him. Your papers will be prepared from here and I'll send them to you in some days."

"B-but Yugeom...." Your voice trailed off. "I think I'm a burden to you now."

"Yah! We are best buddies, remember? And I want you to live a good life, y/n." He sighed.

You smiled at his caring side, "Thank you, Yugeom. You were and are there for me as always."

"Where is the 'will'?" His laugh made it to your ears.

"Will ran away with his wife."

"When will you shut those lame lines? It doesn't even make sense. Well, whatever prepare yourself to enter a new life and I'll probably be busy most of the time so leave me message whenever you need anything."

"Thank you, Geom." You laid on the bed. "Bye", you hung up.

"I don't know what I'd be doing if you weren't here." You whispered and the hunger for food was long gone.

//Some days later//

You walked to your class after getting your schedule from the principal. He talked to you about the official matters.

You opened the door "XI 'D'". The teacher paused teaching and looked at you, "I assume you are new?" You slowly nodded and walked to the center of the class as he motioned you to introduce yourself.

"Hi, everyone. I'm y/n. Nice to meet you."

"Y/n, you can sit wherever you like." You nodded and sat corner of the last row. You didn't know but you were nervous and your throat was feeling dry second by second.

'Will I lose my control? Will I be disliked by them? What if they know what I've done?'- these thoughts roamed around your mind frequently.

After some classes it was finally lunch time. You didn't know where the cafeteria was so you just sat at your seat. You were not even hungry.

"Y/n, right?", you lifted your head to see a pretty girl grinning at you. You nodded, suddenly feeling insecure. She held her hand out for a handshake. When you leaned your hand towards her she slapped your hand away. Your eyes widened to her action.

"Oops, I hated touching trash and uglies." She scrunched her nose as if she wanted to show her disgust towards you.

'Oh, really? I wanted to look like you today.'- you wanted to say that but held yourself calm. She huffed and flipped her hair

"Come on, Ara. Let's go to eat. Don't waste your time here." Another girl dragged her away. You slumped on seat.

It was your first day and you were target of a girl already. Walking to your locker, you were now aware that there were indeed handsome students here. Wow....

You slapped yourself and kept the things inside your locker. You noticed that none of the students were alone. Either with a single friend or a group.

But you were alone...

And you didn't hate that idea. People will judge you eventually so why bother to be with them, right?

Just like that your day was finished without approaching or being approached to people.

-

You snuggled under your blanket and decided to sleep. But a thought came across your mind.

You shifted your position, staring at the ceiling.

Was the girl judging you with your way of dressing or no makeup's stuffs?

A shiver ran through your spine. What will they do when they know about your past? You thought about all the consequences.

'No, no. That won't happen.' You shook your head and drifted to sleep.

-

"Ok, class open you books and do the exercises. I'll be out in the meeting so keep silence, got it?"

You opened your book and instead did some doodles in it. Who would obey the teachers? Except for the ones who were always the one wanting to be smart kid to follow the teacher, all of the students started their gossips.

"Y/n...." A girl stood before your bench. You looked at her, trying to figure out what she was trying to do.

"I'm Sewon. Perk Sewon, nice to meet you." She extended her hand for you to shake. You hesitantly took her hand smiling a little bit.

It won't hurt to make a friend, right? After all you wanted a new start.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・〜・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

It's been some weeks now. You and Sewon were quite decent friends. She was so kind and beautiful too. Apparently she has a brother reading in the same collage but you didn't get to meet him yet.

When she asked about your life your reply was simply, 'I know Sewon it's weird but please I'll tell you about me some day. I'm not just ready to talk about that. But I can say that I'm trying to improve myself. And I want to erase the dark past and create a beautiful present and future. But please don't be hurt that I'm not telling right now. I need time to control myself.'

And to your surprise she said that it was okay. Her everything was genuine. Her smile, her words, her personality. Everything made you realize what you were missing throughout your life.

A good heart.

But you were really afraid of what'd happen if she was to know. Would she despise you and feel disgusted towards you?

"Y/n. You're spacing out again." Sewon laughed at your sulked expression.

"It's not my fault. My brain is barely functioning right now. After listening to Mr.Park's lecture."

We both were walking on our way to cafeteria. After my encounter with her, you started using cafeteria.

"Don't blame him, y/n. It's your fault for being—"

Her words were cut off when Ara along with her friends stood before you.

"Look who's here? Wolf girl." Her words made your insides freeze.

How did she know?

"Ara, don't pick on her now." Sewon stepped in front of her.

"Y/n. We need to speak, don't we?" Ara paid no attention to Sewon.

"Sewon, I'm skipping the lunch today. You do and eat." You said grabbing her hand and making her turn to you. "Don't worry I'll be fine." You continued when she had a glint of worries in her eyes.

Anyways she went on her way.

"Didn't know you were such a player, y/n?"

"Ara, that was past. And I don't want to be bothered by—"

"Stay away from Sewon."

"What?" You were confused as you wondered if you heard her words right or not.

"You heard it right." She deadpanned.

"And if I don't?" You stepped before her suddenly feeling yourself changing to what you used to be.

"I'll tell her that you were a bully." You widened your eyes at her words.

"Not only that, I've got so much things to tell her. All that you need is to be fried with her and Boom! You and your....." she smirked. Her two minions glancing at each other with same expression.

"Keep your word" you said to her before walking somewhere off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 5.1K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1M 54.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
600K 13.5K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
136K 4.2K 45
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...