Personal Favorites

By lacedangel

some of my favorite wattpad stories !! More

-
- back to you
- guns for hands
- habits
-between the lines
-dear draco
-Isolation
-manacled
-breath mints / battle scars

- rough heart

6K 42 34
By lacedangel

rough heart
[ethan dolan]

description:

some people say the most important things in life cannot be seen or even touched; they are felt with the heart.

in that case, ethan didn't feel anything at all. his heart had almost become numb as a result of everything he had been through. but when an ordinary but somewhat alluring girl named jess stumbles upon ethan's rough heart, he is instantly captivated. because jess is capable of doing something no other person can do;

she makes ethan's heart feel again.

[completed]

___

okay first of all, this was the first ethan fan fiction I had ever read and wow... it still affects me to this day. second of all, I have never been so emotionally attached to a book. it had me emotional by the end of every chapter and pulls your heart strings like crazy. third of all, it's so good that i've read it multiple times.
the author really knew what she was doing while writing. the way she words everything and gives such detailed descriptions... sheesh. this book makes you feel like you're living as a character in it.

I highly recommend that you read this!

author: totallycameron

+++

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

425K 10.8K 60
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...
394K 23.9K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
114K 911 20
|๐‰๐”๐‰๐”๐“๐’๐” ๐Š๐€๐ˆ๐’๐„๐ ๐— ๐…๐„๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘| ~โ€ข๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐Š๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐งโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐˜/๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐š...
1M 35.6K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...