Touch Of Memory

By bloody_inspired_mary

Maria changed everything. She found a way into another Maze. But this Maze was different. And not just becaus... More

Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVII
Chapter XXVIII
Chapter XXIX
Chapter XXX
Chapter XXXI
Chapter XXXII
Chapter XXXIII
Chapter XXXIV
Chapter XXXV
Chapter XXXVI
Chapter XXXVII
Chapter XXXVIII
Chapter XXXIX
Chapter XL
Chapter XLI
Chapter XLII
Chapter XLIII
Chapter XLIV
Chapter XLV
Chapter XLVI
Chapter XLVII
Chapter XLVIII
Chapter XLIX
Chapter L
Chapter LI
Chapter LII
Chapter LIII
Chapter LIV
Chapter LV
Chapter LVI
Chapter LVII
Chapter LVIII
Chapter LIX
Chapter LX
Chapter LXI
Chapter LXII
Goodbye, for now!
Touch of Misery
I'm back!

Chapter XXII

354 28 12
By bloody_inspired_mary

'Bloody-'

'Everyone, keep your shucked faces inside the Homestead. Newt, get over here. Now.' Alby ordered.

'You stay here,' he told me.

'No way.'

'Okay, come on. There's no point in trying to convince you to stay, I know you're stubborn.'

I smiled.

I followed Newt down the stairs and out of the Homestead.

'I called you. Not her,' Alby said.

'I can help you.'

'We have other things to worry about right now than who is going with us. What the hell happened?' Newt saved me.
'I don't know. That's why I called you.'

We quickly scanned the surroundings, and the noise seemed to come from the forest. As soon as we got near it, we could see clearly what happened.
A fire had started. The noise must've come from a tree that fell.

'Oh klunk,' Alby said.

'We need every single one of us out here,' Newt said.

'You guys go get water and some pieces of cloth that I'll go call everyone, quickly,' ordered Alby.

We called Frypan and he helped us distribute pans of water to every Glader. But I didn't recall seeing Minho. We did it all in just a few minutes. We had no time to waste.
As soon as everyone was 'armed', we went to the forest.

'Did you see Minho?' I asked Newt.

'No. So you didn't either?'

'No. I'm sure we just missed him, maybe he's still asleep.'

'Yeah, let's hope so.'

The fire seemed to calm down a bit. But it was still a tough task. Newt and I were side by side, extinguishing the flames, when we saw Minho. He came running towards us. When he got close, I could see his left arm. Or what was left of it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 59.7K 42
❝But now I know that wherever we are, or whatever we're doing, we'll always have each other.❞ You woke up in the Maze two years ago with no memories...
59.4K 1.9K 52
Izzy wakes up in a strange place called the Glade. She soon realizes that she is the only girl, and there is no known way out. But with the help of f...
54.6K 1.3K 34
Teresa wasn't the first girl to appear in the maze. Before Thomas, a girl was sent by mistake, with nothing but a vial of antidote in her hands and f...
123K 1.9K 23
The Maze was filled with all boys, Not A single girl. In till the box came up when it shouldn't be. Nobody really thought it would be a girl but when...