The Evil Stepsister (Fairytal...

By jkowen8

Oz is an undercover cop hired to drive the daughters of a Romanian family around town. One of them is more na... More

Women Who Talk During Dinner
The Girls Are Educated
She Said She'd Delete It
Concepts Like Narcissist and Sociopath
Te Rog Frumos
It Was How Carmela Operated
E Liber
Faeries With A Touch Of Evil
I Just Hope We Don't Get Mom Killed
I'll Be In The Back Row
From There She Took Over
He Puts His Hands On Me
There Is Still A Chance We Pull This Off
Polite Smiles And Short Skirts
To Be Extremely Vengeful And Petty
It's Also Why We Can't Have Sex
Is There Any Reason Not To
It's Still A Great Record
Vodka Had A Way Of Making Men Brave
Women Who Look Like You
It's The Other One
He Didn't Take No For An Answer
We Were Going To Tell You
There's No Sex Tape
Do You Think You Can Promise Someone Forever

This Is A Thing For You

80 6 3
By jkowen8

After Carmela's rushed and silent surrender, her head rested on his shoulder, her body calm once satisfied. Oz tamed her next potential attack by restraining any of her moves, closing his arms around her until she settled in a mellowing puddle of limbs, wrapped around his left side. 

He envisioned himself on the witness stand, explaining how he had been sleeping with Franco Walter's daughter throughout his undercover investigation. 

Carmela was not going to fall asleep, she just watched him watch the ceiling.

“You know you're my Max video?” she made him open his eyes, realizing he had been dozing off. “Out of my one-night stands, it's you I wanted to remember.”

“Oh, so this is a thing for you? Recording sex?”

“Recording experiences,” she kissed his shoulder. “Nights out, dinners, sex. I've had so few, so I wanted to remember each. I don't keep them all, just the best.”

“I’m honored,” he mocked her, despite being flattered in a way that made him feel dirty. “Blurry Guy is not a threat to my crown?”

“I have yet to find someone to replace you in my collection.”

“Please stop trying,” he laughed as she rolled her eyes at him.

“Fine,” she pretended overwhelmed, “It's just… you seem to avoid contact. And I need a lot of contact.”

“Just a few more days,” he kissed the hairspray that had kept her hair tight throughout their activities.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.9K 175 31
Skylar moves to the big city for a new job and life when she finds that her boss is a very young and handsome man but then finds he also has a sweete...
1.8K 523 17
🏆Round 2 Qualifier🏆 Princess Aurelia, better known to her friends as Aure, has led a comfortable life in the kingdom of Geldery for as long as she...
2.5M 144K 50
"As soon as you believe you are a monster is when you become one." After many years of war, the kingdom of Edria is finally in an era of peace--peace...
47.5K 962 27
It's been a while since he had felt a true form of kindness, that wasn't led by fear. And to not be treated as a child who doesn't know what he's doi...