A Summer To Never Forget {Com...

By Wolf_Fire_Ice

Book 1 The Four Seasons Series Archon Phury Cole or Arch for short hated his life and his father Sterling Col... More

Original book cover
Prologue
1. Archon
2. Riley
3. Archon
4. Riley
5. Archon
6. Riley
7. Archon
8. Riley
9. Archon
11. Archon
12. Riley
13. Archon
14. Riley
15. Archon
16. Riley
17. Archon
18. Riley
19. Archon
20. Riley
21. Archon
22. Riley
23. Archon
24. Riley
25. Archon
26. Riley
27. Archon
28. Riley
29. {interlude} Keelan
30. Archon
31. Riley
32. Archon
33. Riley
34. Archon
35. Riley
36. Archon
Sequel to A summer to never forget

10. Riley

9.4K 565 60
By Wolf_Fire_Ice

(Archie in his beautiful suit! ---->)

        It was hard not to react to Archie the way I wanted when he suggested we shower together. I was glad that I was already showered. If I wasn't then I would have said yes and things would have escalated too fast too soon. That was unacceptable, you are never late for a meeting with the King no matter what the circumstances you are in at the moment.

        I paced up and down by the front door waiting anxiously for Archie to come down. That was until he came down wearing a beautiful Bordeaux red suit and black undershirt. My mouth watered—no—salivated at seeing him looking that delicious. He smirked as he took in the state I was in. I was sure he could clearly smell my arousal.

        His nose twitched once and his pupils dilated, rumbling he licked his lips. The action made my rock hard dick twitch and fill my tight briefs with precum. I must have made a whining sound for he grinned evilly at me as he came to a stop merely inches away from me.

        "Like what you see bad boy?" He whispered seductively in my ear making me shiver as I closed my eyes. I forced myself to take a deep breath, which wasn't smart since I got a good whiff of Archie's unique scent and arousal making me even more aroused than I already was. If had said one more thing or actually touched me, I was sure I would have creamed my now too tight and uncomfortable pants.

        By the look on his face, he knew it too the little minx. He reached past me and opened the door and stepped around me out the door. "You coming or what?" He smirked as I did just that with a low groan. Glancing at the clock I had no time to change my pants, I sighed at the fact I was to meet the King with soiled pants.

        All because my mate was teasing me. He was having great fun teasing me on the way there. I was walking a little behind him because my pants were very uncomfortable to walk normally in. Thus I was forced to endure the sweet torture of seeing his perfect sculpted butt hugged by his pants like a second skin. It left nothing to the imagination; every curve and dip showed. Looking up to the sky I prayed for strength and not grab him and give it to him like I desperately wanted to.

        [You just love to torture me, don't you? Wiggling your ass like that at me, knowing I can't do anything about it....yet]

        He just let out a husky laugh before we entered the building.

        Heads snapped in our direction, eyes wide as they took in my dishevelled appearance. Some snickered at me, others looked uncomfortable. Several shifted uncomfortably in their seats as we took ours, waiting to be called. Not only did I have to endure the lustful stares of others but also Archie's casual touches and whispering in my ear.

        "Woods!" Looking up I see Dean walk in our direction with a huge smile on his face, probably laughing at my state. He looked at Archie and winked "Don't give in too easily Archie. Make him work for it!" Groaning I rub my face; just what I need, someone giving Archie advice on making my predicament of being hard constantly even more miserable. He turned back to me "The King will see you now."

        As we rose; I don't know if it was intentional or not but Archie's hand brushed mine, making me throb painfully. I know that both of them were silently laughing at my predicament. Making me growl lowly in annoyance. Dean just shook his head as he opened a plain dark wooden door and ushered us inside before closing it. The room we were in was nothing fancy; it was nothing like the throne room where Archie shifted for the first time. This room is smaller and more informal.

        Growls erupted all around the room as they took our scent in. All along the wall behind the King were all of the other guards. It's customary if one of the guards gets mated every other guard is present when the King has his say about it, including parents of both parties. Meaning Sterling is in the room too, of course, my parents are missing.

        A timid knock sounded, "Come in" The King growled. The door opened and revealed my mother. Shocked I stared at her; wasn't she supposed to be against the whole mating thing? "Have a seat beside Sterling, Madison." The King ordered and my mom meekly went and sat down beside Sterling.

        The King flicked his wrist and we moved closer to the raised seat. The King was a tall tanned man; muscular, with piercing magenta coloured eyes and undefinable coloured hair. The King said nothing as he looked from me to Archie and back again, from my mom to Sterling. To me and finally back to Archie. Leaning his huge frame forward he took a deep breath and smirked at me.

        Blushing to the roots of my hair I stared down to the point of my shiny shoes. The King snickered "You made it hard on him didn't you brat?" Peeking from under my lashes I saw Archie blush before vigorously nodding. He looked to Sterling "You thought him well." Sterling glowed with pride.

        My mom was nervously fidgeting with the hem of her dress as the King turned to her. "What say you Madison about this mating of your son?"

        Mom looked up and started "David thinks..."

        The King cut her off "I am not asking what your mate thinks Madison. His absence is a reply on its own. I asked what you think of it." She fiddled with her fingers as she thought about it.

        "I just want Riley happy." She said softly "And if Archie is that person then I am not against it." She whispered looking down at her hands again. The King nodded, apparently that was all she needed to say to some sort to a conclusion.

        Turning his attention back to us he nodded once more and Archie was off like a shot. It took me a few precious seconds to process what just happened, and when it did I wasted no time and ran after my mate.

        "Enjoy the hunt!"

        I heard someone call after me as I shot through the trees and undergrowth. Since we were both aroused his scent was thicker and easier to track. I smiled as he had led me in circles a few times; he had made most of his few precious heads start seconds.

        But in the end, he couldn't hide from me. Growling low in my throat as I raced towards the house, I was fairly sure that's where he'd be. My assumptions were right; closing in on the house I could see Archie trying his best to cover his tracks. I grin, our training is paying off. He is just not good enough to confuse me in my own territory.

        Sorry Archie, but your ass is mine now. Literally.

        Slowly I crept forward, making sure I didn't step on any twigs or other breakable things that could give me away. Archie spoke without turning around "Your scent gives you away babe. Stop hiding."

        I knew I shouldn't but I couldn't help it, I wanted him to be sure. "Are you sure you want me to do that babe? I might just decide that the bedroom is too far away and take you right here in front of the house for the whole world to see. Not really the way I envisioned our first time together." I grumble lowly, fighting to keep my panther under control. Archie shivered and starts to bite his lip.

        I continued "Not that I mind, but I think you would rather not have the whole Pack watching."

        Shaking his head Archie lightly bound up the steps, "Do come when you're ready." Before closing the door softly.

        What the hell are you still doing here? Get your ass inside that house and pound his ass!

        I pace around as I try and subdue my Inner Panther. I want his first time to be pleasurable and enjoyable. Not painful and quick. Maybe later, when he's ready for it.

        He's not ready for you.

        My panther growled threateningly at me, I scuffed.

        He just rekindled with his animal, please be patient.

        I felt him retreat to the back of my mind with the threat that I better get to it. So he could also claim Archie as his own, his preferred rough way.

        Opening the door, my pupils dilate and my body comes to life. Archie's scent is all over the place; thoroughly sunken into furniture and things he touched. I tugged off my shoes and groan in pleasure as my uncomfortable pants leave my sticky skin.

        Perking up as I hear water running, I bound up the stairs and race to the bedroom. Once there the sight that greeted me will stay with me the rest of my life. A dripping wet Archie with only a white towel on his head drying his hair. It had me speechless. Walking slowly over to me he wrapped the towel around my neck and pulled me down for a rough kiss.

        Groaning I press him closer to my body, I wanted to feel his body heat damn it! Chuckling under his breath Archie let go of the towel and as it slipped down my back to the floor, it was joined moments later by my suit jacket and undershirt.

        Gripping his ass, Archie wrapped his legs around my waist as I walked us over to the bed, not caring that he is still soaked from his shower. He whined low in his throat as he made contact with my boxers, making me smile into our kiss. Placing him on the bed I move my hands to tug my boxer off but Archie beats me to it.

        I claimed his mouth once again, prodding every corner of his mouth. His hands gripped my hair and tugged. Breaking the kiss I nip and suck a trail along his jaw down his neck to his sweet spot. Making him groan and grind his hips against me. Skimming his soft skin with my enlarged teeth I make my way down to his perky nipple, nipping it while tugging on the other.

        "Riles!"

        I smirk at the barely concealed need in his voice.

        I need to be inside him right now!

        I don't know if it was my panther influencing me or not but I don't care. Shifting and giving his other nipple the same loving attention, I work my way down his chest. The mewl I got when I lavished his weeping head with undivided attention, told me he was more than ready.

        His legs widen on their own when I cupped his ass, giving me more room to work. I growl low in my throat as I could reach the lube on the nightstand. Archie noticed and handed it to me, uncapping it as he went. Holding out my hand, he pours a healthy amount on it.

        I didn't want to leave his member unattended. He moaned slightly as I rubbed a finger around his clenching hole. I kept my attention on his body as I slowly pushed one finger in. I knew it had to hurt. To his credit, he only grunted a little, as I slowly moved my finger around searching for that spot. Within moments of finding it, I had him withering and thrashing around the bed in ecstasy.

        Just like I wanted him to. He was incoherent and moaning my name. I couldn't stop the possessive grin on my face as I looked down at him "Hope you're ready, cause I can't wait any longer." Before lining up and pushing in.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.7K 3.3K 39
Book #3 in the Flicker Series When Kalen and Shiloh have their coronation ceremony at the age of twenty and become Alphas of their pack they feel ove...
963K 39.3K 31
[Book #1 in the Blackwood Pack series] Currently in the process of rewriting (it'll be uploaded as a separate book) ________________ ...
203K 9.5K 38
This is the old version of Into The Woods. The ENTIRE book will be redone soon as it is much needed. The new version will be posted here in a few mon...
699K 22.8K 20
Copyright © 2014 by CozyBXBLover. All rights reserved. {__BoyxBoy__} { W A R N I N G: This story is gonna contain adult...