WISHES OF THE HEART

By hafsatuuwaxeery

Hibbatullah Aliyu: Just an ordinary girl whose dream is to become a model. But as it is in the society we... More

a new one
prolugue
CHAPTER ONE
chapter two
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER four
THE DAY
CHAPTER SIX.
CHAPTER SEVEN.
CHAPTER EIGHT
author's note
CHAPTER NINE.
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN.
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN.
CHAPTER TWENTY.
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE.
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO.
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE.
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR.
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE.
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX.
AUTHORS NOTE.
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN.
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT.
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE.
CHAPTER THIRTY.
CHAPTER THIRTY: part two.
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE.

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

397 75 5
By hafsatuuwaxeery

Ignore all typos...

Hibbatullah

I yawned loudly, yawed the blanket off my body, and stretched. Reciting the du'a for waking up I skipped to the toilet to do my business.

After 30mins of scrubbing, brushing,relaxing and what not, I stepped out of the jacuzzi and wrapped my towel around my petite model body *wink.

I rubbed my body with a Victoria
Secret lotion before wearing a red maxi gown, paired it with a silver turban,and a silver aldo flats.i love my face without make up, I just applied nude lipgloss, lined my eyes with Kohl because ummi will always say "ke baza kisa kwalli bah kina yawo da idanu kamar farar kura" her words not mine.

I went down stairs to have breakfast, I met ummi waiting for me at the dinning table.

"Good morning ummi" I greeted her. She answered asking about my health which I answered with fine.

After moments of crushing, munching,chewing, sipping, with forks and spoons clattering on the plates and cups, we finished our deliciously cooked meal, speacially made by the best chef in town, I present to you my ummi.everyone thinks his mom is the best cook, trust me when it comes to ummi's cooking you'll forget everything in the world except the food.
" Ummi I forgot to tell you" I stopped first to make sure I have all her attention," am all ears" she said. "Yawwa zayden said we are going to qatar next week because I have to model a new fashion line" I pinched my hand because it can't stop itching.
"Tohh boddi allah ya kaimu" she smiled we muttered ameen.

*
"Hibbla" nabeelah blared through the phone.
" Are u crazy do u want to burst my ear drums" I rubbed my ears.
"Guess what" she said, I rolled my eyes " am not good at guessing beeloh just spill" I said getting excited already.
"Am in Abuja at ya Saleems' " I shouted in excitement"kice Allah" I asked making sure my ears are not hearing things. "Am serious" I heard shuffles signifying she's on bed.
" Switch to face time mumu" I said and hanged up. I went on face time and called her after few rings she picked up. Just like I guessed she's in bed with someone sleeping beside her.
"Madam who's beside you" I asked her squinting my eyes to see properly." It's my cousin Ablah" she said tearing the duvet off the Ablah of a girl's face. The Ablah girl groaned and Drew the duvet back. "Give me 10mins I'll join hauwa in conference call" with that everything went black, I dialed hauwa's number she didn't pick, I called again and she picked up.she must be sleeping I tell you.
"Hello who's this" she said in her groggy sleepy voice. " Am a kidnapper idiot get your ass of the bed" I shouted. Who picks a phone call without checking for the ID caller. " Allow me to sleep Jare" she didn't hang up because i could hear her snores. Am sure the phone is pressed unto her ear
"Ahhhhhhh" I shouted as loud as I could. " Keh are u mad do u want to kill me don't u know my sleep is precious I'll soo revenge on u wait and see you moron!" she ratted all in one breath. I laughed " am gonna switch to face time FYI it's with nabeelah" I hanged up without waiting for her reply.

I did the conference call and right now am regretting because they are busy shouting and stuffs, they won't even let me talk I've been listening to what they are planning for our so called hang out for the past 15 mins. " Hello girls am still on the phone" I reminded them. They laughed totally ignoring me, who would have thought hauwa and nabeelah will be friends.
"The state will be on firee babes" hauwa shouted what's with this girl and shouting. " Yesso we go kill am, dress to kill because we are going for bf hunt tomorrow" this girls are unbelievable as if they don't have boyfriends.
" Am sure you are disturbing you cousin Ablah" I butted in air quoting the 'disturbing'. " Thank you my dear" I heard a voice say from the background which I assure you is Ablah.
" Ok mumu and idiot am out, FYI am not joining your bf hunt thingy" they started coaxing me into accepting but I was hell bent on my decision, after 2 mins of useless begging they gave up. " You are such a bore" nabeelah said. " Aswear bah" hauwa agreed "I don't have your time mad people bye" I said, they raspberri-ed at the same time I cant take it anymore so I hung up. This people will kill you. I huffed and layed on my bed, I used my index fingers to massage my head I can feel a headache coming from all the shoutings I had to endure.

I woke up after few hours, ugh I didnt know when I slept off, I checked the tym and it was already 5:45, I haven't prayed asr oh my God,I hurriedly scurried off to the toilet to perform ablution.
I came out and layed the praying mat before I started praying. After I was done I sat down on the praying mat and started reading the quran before they call the adhan for maghrib. I turned when I heard the sound of my door opening I saw ummi, she smiled when she saw me and left. I guess she was here to check whether am still sleeping to wake me up. I prayed maghrib Salah and said my dua thanking Allah for his endless mercy and blessings upon us, praying for my dead father and my ummi, I prayed for my family and friends then the whole Muslim ummah at large.
I folded the praying mat neatly and placed it where it belongs to.
I picked up my phone and saw a missed call from zayden. I called him back and he picked up at the first ring, was he waiting for my call. "Were u waiting for my call mister" i asked stressing on each word." Don't be silly girl, you are lucky I picked up the call" i lol-ed "lucky my foot! You are the lucky one here" I exclaimed through the phone flipping my hair as though he could see me.
He was about to reply when I heard a girly voice saying ' baby please come here'. " Are you with someone" I asked again." Oh yh am on a date with a coffee haired ogle, one of my mom's endless suitors" I laughed " you are old get a wife".
" Will you be my wi..," he was about to say something when a voice cut him. I groaned in annoyance " I'll call you later" he said and hanged up immediately.
I was thinking about our phone call, I laughed we act like kids sometimes. 'Wait was he about to ask me to be his wife' I asked myself as I got up from my laying position as if I sat on a needle.
I would have heard the end of not for the so called brown haired ogle. I wonder why he called the first time. Whatever who cares anyways, ' you care' a voice in my head said. "Oh shut up" I said to the voice am talking to myself like a mad woman, who else does that. It's not like we like each other right? So I'll just act cool and forget about anything like that. I ran my hands through my hair for the nth time. I don't wanna think about him or anyone, I don't like him I said trying to convince myself.

I went on my whatsapp to help me get things off my head.
Tons of messages from friends and unknowns. Not like I have many friends anyways. I decided to reply only amina, my cousin yh Amina is married and is pregnant with her first kid, Allah didn't bless her with a kid untill now. You get that feeling where you don't want to speak to anyone and everything seems boring to you, that's exactly how I feel so i went on YouTube to watch some videos. I watched different comedies.

I switched off the phone and prayed Isha before going downstairs to eat dinner. Yet again we had another delicious meal before we watched zee world or should I say ummi watched zee world while I was just looking at the TV but my mind is somewhere.
"Ummi sai da safe" she kissed me goodnight before I left.

When I got into the room I checked my phone for any missed calls but there are none so I plugged the phone and went to bed.
The moment I crashed on the bed, sleep carried me and off we went to dream Land.

**
I woke up really early today feeling all giddy and excited for our outing.
Am already dressed in a straight simple cream cotton gown with lilac kimono on top and a light purple veil, a cream loafers and a cross body mk bag.
I felt the sound of my ringtone "dance monkey" blarring through my phone. Hauwa is calling I guess she's here already.
The first thing I heard when I picked up the phone is "get ur ass outside" she didn't wait for me to reply when she just hanged up. Way to go hauwa alhassan I sarcastically clapped for her in my head.
I grabbed my versace shades and sashayed downstairs.
I kissed ummi bye and left for the door.

I went to hauwa's car and she was no where to be found. Where the hell is this girl now.
I called her phone but she left it in the car. Urgh am Soo gonna kill this sophisticated nincompoop.

After minutes of going round the house I found her making funny faces at one of my body guard, it's obvious the hefty man is trying so hard not to laugh or smile. I wonder why their faces are all stoic and hard. Only one of them usually smiles at me.
" Smile mister stoic face smile" she said sticking her toungue out
At him. " Why don't they smile, the are just like queen Elizabeth's guards" she stomped her feet on the ground clearly showing her annoyance. She poked his face. Before she gave him an angry look and pointed her two fingers to her eyes and pointing it back at his own.
Giving him the 'i have my eyes on you' look. All the while I was taking a video of her while laughing. Zayden hired all the guards in the house for me. He claims it's for my own good.
" We'll be late hauwee pls let's get going" I dragged her along with me. "I have my eyes on you stoic face" she shouted to the bodyguard and we left.

**

She parked in the parking lot of mr Saleem's house or should I say ya Saleem's house. The house was eerily quite, is there no one in the house the parlour is dark too.

We were just looking up and down, we salaamed and no answer.
"Boom" we heard from no where me and hauwa both shouted atop our voices Clinging onto each other looking for a way to escape or rather succumb to our killer.
Laughter erupted in the room. Turns out Ya Saleem, eaman, nadra, badra, nabeelah and Ablah were our killers. Damn then for scaring us my heart was literally in my mouth.
"Jeez you scared us to death" hauwa said releasing me.
"We are sorry but you guys had to see your faces, it looked as if.." ya Saleem said unable to finish his statement as his laugh interrupted him. They all laughed again.
" Aunty eaman including you" I said pouting my lips.
"Am really sorry sweethearts don't mind them oops I mean us, let's go I made your favorite samosas" the moment I heard samosas my ears ticked up and I forgot about all that happened.
I was about to follow eaman when nabeelah ran and hugged me making us both fall down on the floor with a thud.
"Is this how to say your own welcome" I said to her. "What about my own hug" hauwa complained to her also.
" Am sorry baby prepare yourself for me" she said as she ran to hug her also.
"Aunty hibba aunty hibba aunty hibba" two voices shouted running towards me.
" Oh my babies how are you" I asked nadra and badra. "We are fine aunty" nadra the elder one replied. I pinched their cheeks.
"Up up aunty hibba" the 3 year old badra said raising her hands up for me to pick her up.
I scoot down to her level and scooped her in my arms and twirled us around. With her giggles filling the air.

" Hey Ablah" I greeted. When we all settled down." Hey" Ablah replied.
" InaWuni ya saleem"

" Lfy how's ummi work and everything" I answered everything with fine alhamdulillah.
After the greeting session and eating on aunty eaman's delicious samosas we left for our outing.she packaged some for me.

**
We started with shopping, we were four me, hauwa, Ablah and nabeelah. Am finding it difficult to concentrate on driving because this 3 crazy girls are busy taking videos on Snapchat and shouting, they played old town road and they are singing Soo loudly. "Can you girls tune the song down please" I tried asking politely.
"Am gonna take my horse to old town road, am gonna riiiiiide till I can't no more" that was all I got as a reply.
I drove to ShopRite and we all got off, we bought matching shoes dresses, bags, etc. Then we got some chocolates and cookies. After a little shopping,our hands were all full so we dumped the shopping bags In the car and and getting into the mall to do some
More shopping. Hauwa sighted a pink flip flops. She picked them up and checked it out squarely. " Guys check this out isn't it cute" she said look at the flops in awwe.
They all joined her and kept looking at the shoes. " For Pete's sake you guys should for ones grow up and grab the shoes let's move we ain't go no time". They picked one each, hauwa picked the pink one, I picked the lemon green hell yes the shoes are cute, ablah the red one and nabeelah blue.

After our shopping spree we went to a spa .
I had manicure, pedicure and body massage.
Ablah had manicure and pedicure only.
Nabeelah steamed and washed her hair.
While hauwa had body massage.
After everything is done my body felt nice and sweet.
"Who's hungry" I asked looking at them. "Meeee" they all chorused.
I drove us to dominos and we ordered pizza and ice cream.
we all sat and waited for our order.

"Hey girls" a familiar voice said. I looked up from my phone and voila it is zayden.
"Hi" they all said.
"Oh my gosh who's this hot guy" ablah whispered to me since he's main focus is on me. Each one of us said the same when we first saw him. "Mind if I join?" He asked raising his well carved brows that makes girls swoon over him. " Yh sure" ablah quickly replied she's openly gushing on him. He joined us and after having our late lunch we got ready to leave. "Young lady I still haven't gotten your name" he said to ablah. " The name is ablah" she blushed. " Such a beautiful name for a beautiful lady" she blushed harder. I rolled my eyes he's trying to flirt with her. I eyed him and he shrugged.

"Am going to your house, let's go" zayden said when I was about to get into hauwa's venza. " Bye girls" I said before I kissed each one of them on the cheeks. We had one last shot before we left.

The drive is quite so I decided to start a talk.
"How'd your date go with the brown haired ogle" I said turning to face him. " As usual I don't like her" he said shrugging.
" Uhmm you'll never like any girl in this world" I eyed him.
" I do like this special girl no love
Am just waiting for the right time before I tell her" he said his eyes fill of emotions. " Urgh finally, what's her name" I said with newly found interest." You'll know when the time comes" he said glancing at me before going back to his driving.
"Why can't I know now" I pouted.
"Nah nah your pouted lips won't work this time" he said as he laughed that has always been weapon." Urggggh ill wait then" I said giving up.

We sauntered in together with zayden. We salaamed together and I went straight to the kitchen knowing so well that ummi will be there. "Ummi am back" I said hugging her from behind.
" Zayden is waiting in the parlour". "Why didn't you tell me earlier" she smacked my head and left.
I went upstairs to my room.
I showered and then prayed maghrib. Then went downstairs for dinner.
We had dinner together with zayden before he said he'll go.
I escorted him to his car.
" Hibbatullah aliyu" he said looking all serious.
" My name" .
" I just wanted to inform you that the trip to qatar is next week" he said grinning like a chesire cat he knows Qatar is is my dream country, I've never been there before but I've been to different countries since my job requires a lot of travelling.
"Ohk bye" I waved as his car drove out of our compound.
I skipped inside happily singing memories by maroon 5.

I went upstairs prayed Isha and then read in uncouthly attached before finally sleeping.

Hy everyone, I tried really.
Just
Vote, comment and share oh yh don't forget to follow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 702 32
#2 in 'right path' on 1/7/18 #58 in 'Islamic' on 26/6/18 #66 in #rockstar on 27/6/18 Have you committed a sin, that later made you realize, was not a...
385K 26.9K 63
Genre: Romance, Suspence, and Spritiual ranking#1 IN MODEL She is his boss and He is her PS. She is a model and He is Worker. She is B...
2.6K 307 16
#BOOK ONE OF THE MUSLIMAH'S SERIES He met her just when he thought no woman could ever crush his ego, an egotistical conceited jerk he is and a billi...
41.1K 9.3K 44
"You're so beautiful Jenny." Kola's voice was dangerously low and his breath fanned her neck. Kola stopped talking and Jennifer could feel his lips...