Wendy Darling (Killian Jones)

By fandoms_forever32

You might know the story of Wendy Darling, but that's not how it really happened. This is the real story of W... More

π‘Šπ‘’π‘›π‘‘π‘¦ π·π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘™π‘–π‘›π‘”
πΈπ‘π‘–π‘”π‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘β„Ž
𝐴𝑐𝑑 𝑂𝑛𝑒
𝐴 π‘Ÿπ‘‘ π‘ƒπ‘Žπ‘”π‘’
π‘‡π‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘–π‘™π‘’π‘Ÿ
π‘‚π‘Ÿπ‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘›
π‘€π‘Žπ‘˜π‘–π‘›π‘” 𝐴 𝑁𝑒𝑀 π·π‘’π‘Žπ‘™
π‘‡β„Žπ‘’ πΆπ‘Žπ‘£π‘’ π‘‡β„Žπ‘’π‘¦ 𝐿𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑑 𝐼𝑛
π‘‡π‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘π‘π‘–π‘›π‘” 𝐴 πΏπ‘œπ‘ π‘‘ π΅π‘œπ‘¦
πΆπ‘œπ‘›π‘“π‘’π‘ π‘ π‘–π‘œπ‘›π‘ 
πΆπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘–π‘›π‘” π‘ƒπ‘Žπ‘›'𝑠 π‘†β„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘π‘œπ‘€
𝘎π˜ͺ𝘷𝘦 𝘠𝘰𝘢𝘳 𝘏𝘦𝘒𝘳𝘡

π‘‡β„Žπ‘’ π·π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘˜ π‘‡π‘Žπ‘™π‘’ 𝑂𝑓 π‘Šπ‘’π‘›π‘‘π‘¦ π·π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘™π‘–π‘›π‘”

1.1K 39 4
By fandoms_forever32

(Virginia Gardner plays young Wendy)

Wendy Darling was once a normal girl, a girl who dreamed big. She had a family, loving parents and two brothers, John and Michael. Wendy was the oldest Darling sibling and the only girl. She and her brothers were inseparable even with the years between them.

John was thirteen and Michael was nine.

But everything changed for the sixteen year old when she came home one Sunday night. She was past curfew, which normally didn't happen as she was a good girl. She always followed the rules.

Her families mansion was dark and quiet, that never happened as her brothers were obnoxiously loud.

Wendy was clutching her hands over her blue dress, a dress her mother made. Wendy was always scared of the dark or the loneliness feeling she sometimes felt. She ran her fingers nervously through her hair, catching onto her blue bow her mother forced in her hair earlier that day.

Wendy snuck upstairs, quietly. She paused outside of her brothers room. She hesitantly opened the door.

"Michael? John?" Wendy whispered. "Are you both awake?"

But her brothers weren't in bed. Her eyes widened in fear of where they could be. She was always protective of her brothers. They were her everything.

Wendy's hair flew back as she ran to her parents room.

She knocked. "Mother? Father? I can't find Michael and John. Do you know where they are?"

Maybe she was just thinking to much into it. Maybe they were just messing around somewhere else in the house.

But she couldn't shake the feeling something wasn't right.

No answer came, which scared Wendy even more. Her parents were very light sleepers.

Wendy heard a whimper and she noticed the family dog, Nana. Her eyes looked up at Wendy in fear.

"What's wrong, Nana?" Wendy questioned the dog who whimpered in return.

Wendy sighed, turning to the door and sliding it open. She jumped as it creaked open. She glanced at the dog before stepping in her parents room.

Wendy slipped on something, which made her fall forwards. She gasped in pain. Her eyes widened when she noticed her hands were in red liquid.

Please be paint, Wendy pleaded in her head.

Her eyes moved upwards, seeing a hand with her mothers wedding ring on it.

Wendy didn't care that her hand is red with blood and her hands were drying in it. She crawled to her mothers body, tears running down her face like a river.

"Mommy? Wake up." Wendy muttered. "Please. You can't leave me! You can't!"

Wendy had always been close to her mother, being the only girls in the house. She was only sixteen, she still needed her mother.

Wendy began sobbing, and screaming, noticing her father was also dead, which made her cry harder.

The room was trashed like there was a struggle.

"Get it together!" Wendy cried, climbing to her feet. "I have to find John and Michael."

She ran to their room, hoping they would be there but they were still gone. She wiped her tears, forcefully. She needed to find them.

"No!" She yelled. "John! Michael!"

This couldn't be happening. Her parents were dead. Her brothers were missing.

She was alone. For the first time in her sixteen years of life.

Wendy shrieked when something slammed into her out of nowhere. making her fly in the air. She smacked on a bed, falling on the ground.

She winced, looking up. She saw a shadow, a familiar shadow. She used to see this shadow when she was a child, she thought it was all a dream, that it was her imagination.

But apparently it wasn't. It was very much real.

The shadow flew to her, making her crawl back.

"Where's my brothers?" Wendy yelled. "Tell me!"

She knew this shadow wasn't good, it had to have killed her parents and took her brothers. Why else would it be here?

He held his hand out for Wendy to take.

Wendy snarled, anger fueling her. "What the hell is the matter with you? You... shadow monster! You killed my parents! And my brothers are missing!"

He flew at her with a roar. Wendy ducked, scrambling to her feet. She bolted out of her room.

"Help!" She screamed. The shadow flew after her and pushed her, making Wendy tumble down the stairs.

She cried out pain, her leg screaming in pain.

Her eyes wanted to close, but she needed to be strong. For her brothers. She began to crawl slowly, ignoring the pain her body was feeling. She was sure she broke something.

Wendy cried out as the shadow grabbed her hurt leg, pulling her to him. She grabbed on a table, holding on tightly as she screamed. He yanked on her. Sobs fell out of her mouth.

Wendy couldn't keep a grip on the table, and it tumbled to the ground as he dragged her. Wendy screamed.

Wendy felt this burning sensation surrounding her. The shadow let her go with a screech. She turned on her back, seeing her skin lighting up.

"What's happening?" She screamed.

Wendy blasted the shadow with some kind of magic. She let's out yet another scream. The shadow flew back, looking scared before he flew out a open window.

Wendy laid her head back, scared of what just happened. She began to hear the London's police siren's.

She smiled. They would help find her brothers from the shadow.

She was safe from whatever that thing was.

~

"You have to believe me!" Wendy screamed, being dragged into an asylum. "The shadow took my brothers and killed my parents!"

The men dropped her into a room, shutting the door behind them.

Wendy slammed her hand on the door. "Let me out!"

She screamed in anger. She wanted revenge, revenge on the monster who did this.

"Wendy Darling." A girl stepped up to Wendy's new room. "We'll talk to you now."

~

Wendy looked at the girl and man with tears in her eyes. "I'm telling the truth! I would never hurt my family."

"And we would like to believe you, miss Darling." He said. "But your finger prints were all over them. No one else's."

"Maybe you finally snapped, and killed your parents and did something with your brothers." The girl raised her brows.

"I didn't!" Wendy screamed, angrily. She whispered. "I didn't. Please, I need to find my brothers. I would never hurt them, not John, not Michael. I just... I need to find them. Please."

She laid her head in her hands, crying over her lost.

~

Wendy Darling has been in this asylum for ten years, it was driving her crazy.

She was no longer the naive sixteen year old girl, she was now twenty-six.

And she was not the girl she once was. She didn't look perfect, her hair a tangled mess and a ratty gown from the asylum. She wasn't innocent and sweet. Now she was vengeful.

For the years in this place, Wendy had searched all about this shadow, and it came back to the pied piper. Kids, only boys, went missing and people stated that they saw a shadow.

Wendy made a plan to leave this place. And it involved her magic. She learned how to use it, but it was hard with the meds she was on so she only pretended to take them.

It was time for her to leave this hellhole.

"Wendy, time for dinner." A man told her, opening her room door.

"Go to hell." She muttered.

"What did you say?" He asked.

Wendy looked up at him, grabbing his arm tightly. "I'm not crazy."

"Just eat your food." He rolled his eyes, yanking away from her.

Wendy sighed, waiting for him to leave. She smirked, taking the key she took from him. She's learned how to be sneaky.

Wendy wasn't the same girl that she once was. She changed. A lot.

She unlocked her room or cell as she called it. She threw the key down, not needing it anymore.

She began to hurry out, hiding when she saw a orderly. Wendy grabbed a coat, hiding what she was wearing.

An alarm began to go off. She hid her face as orderlys ran by. Wendy quickly left. She grinned, smiling in the fresh air.

You might wonder why she didn't do that sooner but Wendy needed to know more about that shadow.

And she knows where to go next.

Neverland.

~

Wendy needed to go to the second star on the right and straight on till morning. She wasn't sure how she would do that.

Wendy sat on the dock, waiting for a sign of how to get there. She always loved looking out at the sea.

"What is a pretty girl like you doing out here?" A voice spoke to the blonde.

Wendy glanced at him. "Just waiting."

"Is there a place you need to be?" He asked.

Killian Jones felt drawn to this girl. He came to London to get more food before going to Neverland.

"I have to go somewhere, but I don't know how." Wendy told him.

"Where is that, if I may ask?" Killian raised his brows.

"A far away place. Something took my brothers ten years ago years ago. I swore my revenge on him." She glared down at her hands, remembering the blood of her parents on her.

The pirate frowned. "I'm sorry, I lost my brother years ago from a monster. Where is this far away that?"

"It's a myth." She smiled. "But I know it's real. The place is called Neverland, and before you get me sent back to the asylum, think about your brother. I would do anything to get them back."

Killian smirked. "I know exactly how to get to Neverland."

"You do?" Her eyes widened.

He held his hand out. "I'm Killian Jones."

Wendy grasped his hand. "I'm Wendy. Wendy Darling."

~

Wendy looked up from her tea that Killian made her. "Tell me about this Peter Pan."

"He's a monster." Killian moved the wheel of his ship. "He might look a child but he's the devil. His shadow does his biding."

"Why did he kill my parents and steal my brothers?" Wendy innocently glanced at the pirate, though she wasn't innocent. Not anymore.

This was the first time in years where she was free and she's seen someone who wasn't insane.

He felt guilt stir in his stomach as her sea blue eyes stared at him. "No clue. But it must be for a reason, he never does anything without one. Your brothers will be at Neverland, but you must have a plan for attack. He won't be easy to take down."

"I have magic." Wendy stated. "And I'll die before I let him keep my brothers any longer."

"Brave and feisty." He smirked. "But he could kill you, kid."

"Kid? You can't be much older than me." Wendy glared, she hated being called kid.

"Looks can be deceiving." He said. "I'm older then I look. Neverland stops you from aging."

She sighed. Her brothers were the same age as when they were taken.

"Teach me how to defend myself. Please Killian. My brothers..." she trailed.

Killian feeling pity for the girl, he agreed.

~

"Why?" Wendy felt tears gather in her eyes as Killian hooked a cuff on her to make her not be able to use magic.

Peter laughed at the magical girl. "Killian and I made a deal, Darling. Did you think it was coincidental that you two met?"

Wendy looked at Killian, betrayal in her eyes. "You said he was a monster, but... you're just as bad as him, Killian. You're just as bad as your brothers killer!"

Killian flinched, feeling like she struck him. She wiped her tears away.

"Please, Killian! Don't leave me here!" Wendy yelled as Peter dragged her off his ship.

Killian ignored the girl, beginning to pull his ship out to leave. Wendy screamed, struggling to get away from Peter Pan.

"Killian! Please! You monster!" She yelled, before whispering. "You monster."

Killian wiped a tear that fell, not letting anyone see his weakness. He was beginning to know what love felt like again, after Milah he didn't think he could.

Wendy watched as the man she trusted and stayed with for months, and the man she was beginning to fall deeply for, abandon her.

That's truly when Wendy changed from a sweet girl to a survivor, not caring who she killed.

Killian broke her. And Wendy swore she would never forgive him.

A/N

So this is the beginning of Wendy Darling. It's a little dark.

What do you think of Wendy and how I made her story?

Why do you think Pans shadow killed Wendy's parents and took her brothers?

What more do you want to see happen in this book?

Thanks for reading.

~Belle~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

370K 14.9K 103
❝NOW THAT I SEE YOU.❞ In which the impulsive, prone-to-violence pirate falls for the girl made out of literal sunshine [ONCE UPON A TIME S...
181K 7.4K 56
Emma Swan (18) is David Nolan's little sister. She was brought into their family was she was only two and David was six. Killian Jones (22) is David...
111K 2.6K 35
Saving Henry in Neverland turned out to be more tricky than the heroes originally thought. Through their mission to rescue Henry from the evil Peter...
9K 248 10
When Captain Killian Jones comes to the small town of Storybrooke, Maine, with the intentions of skinning his crocodile, he is captured by Greg and T...