I am sorry(kongart)(completed)

Por ramyapa

Arthit have multiple personality disorder .one day his anger personality did a terrible mistake and that's l... Más

Prologue
Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
Chapter 66

Chapter 41

1K 79 16
Por ramyapa

Mia called everyone for dinner, during the dinner Beam announced to everyone happily, "ok all, I have a good news, Forth accepted Prae to be our surrogate mother"

Everyone smiled and clapped their hands, Beam tossed another bomb, "so hereafter prae going to live with us because it's not safe for her to live alone when she in her fifth month"

Kong got astonished, "what?!! When did this happen? Is P'forth aware of this?"

Beam shook his head and told, "No! Forth knows last week only, because my stubborn coc...oops bad word, because my stubborn husband didn't accept prae offering, I hides this from him without a choice, Since prae wants to do her higher studies next year, I started the treatment without informing you guys"

Everyone shook their head in disbelief after hearing Beam words, Mia asked, "why I feel like my husband didn't get surprised over this news?".

John and David both put their hand in their mouth faking their surprise teasing Mia who stick her tongue out to them.

John told, "do you think you can go behind your husband P'Mia, he knows your every move, even the different types of food you pack for prae every day"

All laughed at Mia embarrassment, after dinner kong asked their parents to head home while he will stay with Beam, he assured them if anything he will give them a call, they accepted reluctantly, kong went to Beam room and knocked it.

Forth opened the door with messed up hair and swallowed lips, kong awkwardly stood there, "hmm.. p'forth I.... am sorry I will... come in the morning", "No! Kong wait, I am coming", Beam shouted from inside while buttoning his shirt.

Beam reached the door and told, "tell me kong, what it is?".

kong asked, "are you going out P'beam?". Beam nodded his head, "I am going to the hospital, I have surgery scheduled in late night, and thanks for saving me from that wolf attack", Beam wink at him with a grateful smile.

Kong nodded his head with a smile and asked, "shall I come with you p?". Beam asked quickly "is it urgent kong? Don't you want to rest?", kong shook his head with a troubled smile, Beam knows without a reason kong will never ask for a talk, so he accepted.

In the car, kong murmured while looking outside through the window, "P'beam I am ready".

Beam got confused and asked, "what it is kong? For what you are rea...wait are you serious?" Beam eyes widen in realization.

kong replied without facing beam, "yes I am ready, shall we proceed?"

Beam took a deep breath before declaring, "kong I am driving let's talk after reach my cabin".

kong nodded his head agreeing. Both reached Beam cabin without sharing a word, after taking a seat Beam started breaking the awkward silence, "kong you remembered the risk factors I mentioned you right!, I understand, you are in a relationship with Arthit, a man.. but is it necessary?"

Kong nodded his head and said, "yes p, I still remembered when you told me about the failure cases, but I want to take the risk.

Of course I can settle without this too, but I want to give a family with Arthit if I have a chance".

Beam rubbed his temple and said in a defeat tone, "kong, don't you want to discuss this with Arthit or to your parents before proceeding?"

Kong smiled and told, "No, I want to surprise P'arthit when he comes back to me, for my parents, it's a big No! they will be scared, moreover, I have no time for mom's drama phi"

Beam nodded his head in understanding, "you are mulish asshole like Forth when you decided, so tell me when will we start?"

Kong bite his lower lips shyly and told, "shall we start ...now?". Beam smiled teasingly and told, "ohh you are that eager to get pregnant? Huh".

kong whined with a blush, "pbeam~~~ I won't get pregnant that soon, or at least till the marriage" Beam chuckled and ordered his nurse to do Kong's blood test for the hormones treatment.

Both reached home after Beam finished his surgery. Beam stopped kong by grabbing his arm and asked hesitantly, "kong, are you sure you don't want to discuss this with Arthit?"

Kong told confidently, "yes p, if I told him I know he will worry to death? I don't want to stress him anymore and I am sure that Arthit will never leave me if anything goes wrong, I was insecured earlier to reveal my past to P'arthit but now I am not, when krist told me that P'arthit give up his body for me, I feel his love for me will never fade, I trust my boyfriend P'beam so don't worry"

Beam smiled and said, "ok then, If your result is positive then we will start your treatment from the next dawn".

kong beamed and nodded his head vigorously in happiness, kong also decided to propose Arthit when the latter come back to him. That night he slept happily with a dream of his future.

A/N: this is after Arthit woke up:

Arthit rubbed his eyes while waking from the bed, he went to the bathroom and washed his face, he watched his face in the mirror, he knows if he is waking up from his bed means kong was saved, after all krist never sleep until he exhausted himself or want to give up for him.

After a bath he dressed himself to go out, when he about to take his phone he noticed the sticky note, after reading the note, he opened the video in his open, he pressed the play button.

"Hey arthit, I saved your man like you wanted me to do, but in that chase I disappointed simba family with my subtle rude behaviour, moreover i put kong in danger, don't worry about the danger I asked tuah to take care of that, but for simba family,"

"They are worried to leave simba with you because of ...us.. I am sorry Arthit, because of us you have to through this all, but I already promised them, that I will not cause any trouble for you anymore, I told them you will approach them to ask for kong hand after solving our problem"

"So for our happiness, I will help you, I promise you, even if you give up on your body I will never take over, I will give you a time to face your struggle, I wish you a big happiness for you, about Oon don't worry he will also understand you, forgive us for destroying your life and time, I wish in next life we will meet face to face, that time I will surely repay you for your sacrifice but I am sure that time also we will fight for kong cause he is our soulmate"

"Wait..I also did something..i know you will not like it...the thing is I hurt your step mother, Nisha, I am sorry Arthit's but I couldn't control myself after learning the truth, it's her Arthit! it's her the one who want kong die, who asked James to kidnap kong, also I insulted your dad as much as I want ..haha..you should see his face, it's hilarious. And for your satisfaction, Kongpop slapped me! Don't you dare grin you bastard!"

"Ok bye..take care and don't forget to love my simba lot, thanks Arthit for showing me the world and sorry for hurting and stealing your time."

Arthit tears flowed uncontrollably, he sobbed harder, he screamed, "how can you say thank you to me, when I show you the world where you can't live"

After crying for an hour, Arthit got freshened and went to his uncle house to get them, he used his spare key and opened the door, he heard some noises coming from the guest room, he saw his dad hugging his mother while blabbering some bullshits, he asked them, "what is he doing here mom?", then he saw his dad collapsing.

After settling his dad to bed, all three came out and locked the door, they sat in the sofa, Arthit narrowed his eyes towards them for answer, Nick told, "it's a long story Arthit, this side of your dad is really a pain in my ass, I am gonna kill him if he drinks one more time."

Mook gave her death glare to Nick, he just rolled his eyes in exhaustion, Arthit also glared his mom and told, "then shall we go?", Mook just averted her eyes from Arthit who glared her coldly, sensing the tension between them Nick broke it, "don't glare your mother Arthit, she has no choice, I will accompany you, Mook I will inform the doctor to help you, take care of him until we come back"

Mook nodded her head, "so you choose your husband over your son, its very nice of you", Arthit mocked her, Mook pleaded, "please Arthit, this is not the truth, he needs us, I know he insulted you but trust me he is still loving you, he will be a great father if you give him a chance again, If I didn't put my ego and pride in first place, we might be happier by now,, sorry dear please understand". Arthit just hugged his crying mother, his heart clenched to see her tears so he agreed to your request.

In the car arthit phone pinned with a message

📞message conversation:

Kong: krist, is everything ok?

My p : yes kong.

Kong: p!!! Is that you? You took over? When? How are you?

My p: yes kong, it's me, I am good, going to visit my step mother.

Kong: you want me to accompany you?

My p: no need kong, just take rest, my uncle is with me.

Kong: hmm ok p. But if you want to see me, call me I will come, take care of you message me once you are back, love you p'arthit.

My p: hmm... bye kong.

Arthit just put his phone back in his pocket with a bitter smile. Nick and Arthit reached Joan home, while they stand infront of the door, Nick put his hand in Arthit's shoulders for support and asked, "are you scared?", Arthit shook his head while declaring, "No! Just nervous"

They enter inside and saw Nisha who is sleeping on the couch, Nick approached her, he shook her arm to wake her up, Nisha blinked her eyes for clear vision, when her eyes noticed Arthit present, she abruptly woked from the couch and hugged him by pushing Nick aside.

Arthit didn't hug her back, just allow her to cry, after sometime he motioned his head to Nick to break the hug.

Nick separated Nisha from Arthit, when she tried to go to him again, Arthit show his palm to stop her and told firmly.

"I know everything that you did in the past aunty, lets end it here, our relationship, let's end it all", Nisha shook her fastly and told, "No! No My son you can't, why are you calling me aunty? Call me 'mae' arthit, like you used to call me before"

Arthit replied coldly, "how can you ask me to call you mae after what you did to my family? Huh,, I will never call you my mae again, how can you be this cruel? just go away from my family, don't show your face to me or my family, especially to my boyfriend, if you still come behind us I will never hesitate to kill you, you destroyed our relationship with your evilness, I hate you! Never show your face to me"

Nisha stood there trembling with her tears, her world gone shuttered all at once, she can't do anything other than hear their hated words, she knows one day she will end up in this situation that's why she tried hard to avoid and clear all the evidences, but it still happened, despite all her prayers.

Nick told her, "I am sorry sister, Joan will send you the divorce papers, even though Arthit didn't charge you, but I am sure Joan will charge you for your crimes, go and stay in our father's home for now, I already cleaned that house for you, stay there and clear your mind"

When they start to leave, Nisha grabbed Arthit wrist and kneeled before him, he pleaded, "I am sorry for everything Arthit, but please call me mae one last time please! Only once!", Arthit took his hand back from her hold forcefully and marched to his car without a glance.

Nick hand some papers to Nisha and asked her to study if she want to know what she did to Arthit, both Nick and Arthit leave her without a glance, after reading the medical paper regarding Arthit she feels her world shut down at once.

In the car, Nick asked Arthit, "are you Okay?", Arthit didn't replied to him, but he asked after a moment of silence, "the thing you offered me 3years back, I want it now uncle, how many days will it take to process"

Nick stopped the car in the side in shock, he asked in concern, "Arthit, do you think is it a wise choice? Is it necessary? Is not everything end well? Then why?"

Arthit chuckled and said, "because I will not be fine if this continues, consider this as a last request from our family uncle"

Nick nodded his head in worry and told, "Arthit I can be your uncle forever if you want, get ready in 3 days, will give you a call once I make everything ready" Arthit just nodded his head.

******

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

443 77 6
Gulf was driving back to his village when he came across a car crash. Quickly rushing out, he rescued the unconscious driver. Mew never thought that...
71K 1.5K 23
People often dream of being in several places at once, for Ochako she was given that chance by her close friend Melissa Shield. After an experiment g...
114K 5.9K 28
[MEWGULF FLUFFY AU] - C o m p l e t e d Mew is struggling to finish his thesis. Studying in music faculty isn't easy at all. Besides required to be a...
5.3K 282 7
after being repeatedly pressured by both his and mews parents. Gulf is finally pregnant with their twins. but unlucky for them and everyone else. Gul...