Dork Diaries Tales from a per...

TKT2004 tarafından

Old BFF. Rival. Ex-Boyfriend. New diary so (M/n) can spill it all. And see into what it means to be Popular a... Daha Fazla

(M/n) meet the characters
SATURDAY, AUGUST 31
MONDAY , SEPTEMBER 2
Tuesday, September 3
A/N

(A/n)

102 2 0
TKT2004 tarafından

Ok I've made a decision that I'll do my favorite dork diaries to least favorite. I mean I know that many have read them in order but some dorky fans have reads them out of order because when they get into it they start with the book that recently came out.

So for that I'm going to start on book 11 since that ones my favorite. I have it planned out and everything will the others I still need time with. This book is still going! It'll just be a little longer since when I started this book I had lots of idea about how it's going to go down.

So if you have some ideas go ahead and put them in the comments! And please share this book with other dorks friends 😁!

Bye 👋!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

425K 28.8K 43
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
606K 21.9K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
120K 3.9K 79
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
428K 6.6K 80
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...