Love Me Forever| Complete ✅|

由 MrsCoraF

***"Love You Despite" Spin-Off*** Adding things to a relationship can easily complicate it. Troy and Cyrene... 更多

Introduction
1| Hold My Balls Up
2| Home Sweet Home
3| New Client
4| We Need To Talk
5| Twin
6|The Hot Seat
7|Onesies
9| Realization
10|Carpet Time
11| Your lil B-cups
12| Put Me To Sleep
13| Call Him
14| Old Things
15| Home
16| The Gym
17| My Office
18| Cousin
19|Emergency
20| Maybe This Is A Dream
21|Recollection
22|Ribs
23|Love Me Forever
24| Picture Perfect!

8| I Don't Have Feelings For Her

725 75 283
由 MrsCoraF

"Aight I'll see you and Rai next time I come up to visit yal'. Might be sooner than later." I dapped A3 up. "Thanks again."

"Stay strong and consistent." He reminded me.

Rai walked around from behind A3, holding Lil Dri Dri. "Give her space. While doing so, you need to figure out why you did what you did. Cyrene will want answers. You can't just tell her I don't know. That won't fly."

I wrapped my arm around her. "Ima' take some time for me and work on that. —Thanks for hooking her up with that place and talking to her."

"No problem at all." She pulled away, glancing at Celeste seated on the couch in front of the tv.

Rai and Leah filled us in on Celeste and Cyrene's little spat they had yesterday morning.

...The whole thing. Even the part about A3.

Leah brought her back here after and canceled their reservations for the other night. Celeste planned to finish out her trip here at Mike and Leah's.

She hasn't had anything to say since she got here last night.

"Bye, Cel." Rai warmly smiled then made her way over to her. She decided to break the awkwardness before they left and sat beside her. "You know we're family. I love you. Hopefully, you and Cy will get passed this and move forward, soon."

"Yeah, but a lot was said. So I don't know." She sighed.

"Yup," I spoke up, raising my brows, waiting to see if she would respond.

She only stared down at her hands, fidgeting with her fingers.

Rai stood and hugged everyone before heading towards the door with baby boy sleeping in her arms. "Come on. I'll deal with you in the car." She pointed to A3.

He groaned, picking up their bags behind them. "Babe, I didn't know Troy cheated. I only knew about what he told me before. That's my boy, he told me in confidence."

She snuck in a little sneak grin to me. I winked back at her.

I told Rai A3 knew about Ana and the threesomes. I didn't want it to come out, and she find out he hid it from her. I explained to her that I didn't want everybody in our business at the time, so I asked him not to say anything. She was cool with it.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you, but I don't expect you to tell me everything about your friends either." He explained while walking up behind her pressing himself against her. "I'll make it up to you."

She giggled, feeling him kissing her neck. "Six weeks."

He mumbled to her. "Close enough. I'll be gentle."

She giggled louder as he placed more kisses on her neck. "No, silly."

"If y'all don't get out of here with that." Mike scrunched up his face standing next to Leah.

They laughed.

"Love you. We'll call when we touchdown in New York." Rai replied.

"-Love you too. Stay safe"
"-We love you." We all said in unison, watching them walk to the rental car.

"You're not mad at me, right?" We heard A3 ask, double-checking.

Rai giggled. "Of course not. You're an amazing friend. I'm not mad at you for be being there for Troy."

"Good. And who came up with that whole six weeks wait thing anyway?"

"The professionals did," I yelled out. "Nasty ass."

"Naw, you and Cyrene are the nasty ones." Mike roasted, busting out laughing. He was recently made aware of everything regarding me and Cy's extracurricular activities, so everyone was on the same page.

They all laughed.

"Too soon?" Mike held back his laugh, trying to get serious.

"Don't get me started. I'll go in on you and not stop." I warned him because he knows I'm the King of clapping back.

"Sensitive ass." He laughed again.

After seeing them leave out of the driveway, Leah, Mike, and I came back inside. Celeste was still in the same spot.

I walked in further towards her direction. Mike and Leah went upstairs, leaving us alone.

Amina, Chance, Rita, and Toni were all still sleeping.

The sun had finally made its way up shining in the house.

I took a seat in front of her on the other sofa. "So I'm broke? My house little? And what else did you say?"

She brought her attention to me.

"Troy, I don't feel like doing this. I'm trying to figure out how to make it up to my sister." Celeste leaned her arms back on the chair, resting the side of her temple against her hand, staring at me.

"So no apology? Nothing for all the names you called me?"

She instantly shook her head no. "I'm only looking out for my sister and nephew. You cheated. Let's not forget that."

I laughed about to get up.

"My sister took a gamble on you, and you messed her over. So no, I don't apologize to you."

I stood up. "Yes, I did mess up. That's something I have to live with. I'm not disagreeing with you. And I do apologize for that." I paused for a second, needing to make something clear. "I may not spend money frivolously, but I'm far from broke. I will always provide for my family."

"I want the best for my sister. You're not showing me that that's you." She shrugged.

"You're right." I sat back down because I needed this conversation with her. A lot was said behind my back. "You think it was a bad idea for her to move here?"

As much of a pain, Celeste can be I respect her honest opinions. Anything she said behind my back, I know without a doubt she would say it to my face, malice and all.

"Partially, I do because she had a great life back home. She didn't have all of this drama. —I have to go back home next week, leaving my sister here." She shook her head, getting emotional. "Now, she'll probably feel obligated to stay because she has a baby with you, and she loves your stupid ass."

I sighed. "So you think Cyrene wouldn't want to live here in the states anymore?"

"I don't know, but I don't want her to feel like she doesn't have that option." She paused noticing my expression changed. An intense burst of fear grew in my stomach. "You didn't think about that, did you?"

I kept quiet, but there was no in hell I would be cool with Cy moving back to Nairobi. Plus, we have Tron and my son's not leaving me.

"Before I came here, Momma said Cy was homesick. She wanted me to cook some of her favorites from home and show her a good time."

She wiped at her tears, sniffling. "I have to make it up to my sister. I never wanted to make things worse for her. I'm just pissed."

I sat back, defeated.

Now I feel like I ruined Cyrene's life completely and it's not a good feeling.

"Tell me about this, Ana girl." Celeste spoke calmly, clasping her fingers together, waiting.

I honestly didn't want to talk about it. But I could see she was genuinely asking and wanted to get an understanding.

"We met Ana at a—"

She fanned her hand in the air. "I know all of that. Why was she able to convince you to have sex with her in your office at your gym?"

"I don't know," I mumbled.

"I think you do."

I thought for a second. "She came on to me, and I gave in."

"You're holding back. Think. Why did you two stop seeing Ana?" She asked as if she wanted me to piece together something she already knew.

I breathed out. "We were all having a good time. Then that last time Cyrene wasn't feeling it. That's why we stopped."

"Why wasn't she feeling it?" She asked.

"She thought Ana was into me way more than she should've been."

"Just Ana or you too?" She quickly questioned.

"What?" My brows grew together. I was caught off guard. "What are you saying?"

She squinted her eyes all of a sudden. "You have feelings for this, Ana chick."

I shook my head quickly while squirming in my seat. "No. Nah, I don't."

"I'm sure you've turned down women before. Why was it so hard for Ana?" She folded her arms.

"Celeste, I don't have feelings for her."

"You don't have to convince me. I know the truth. You can keep trying to make yourself believe this if you want, but I see the truth." She tilted her head.

I furrowed my brow, wanting an explanation. "What did Cyrene say about this?"

She thought for a second. "I think you should have this conversation with my sister. —when she's ready."

I sucked my teeth. "I don't have feelings for Ana. You're reaching."

"Well, it sounds like my sister got played." She shook her head. "Ana used her to get to you."

I sat quietly thinking about it, and it made sense. —The way she was staring at me and paying extra attention to me, focusing on just me.

Ana used my girl to get me.

Damn.

****

I had to leave Mike and Leah's. The conversation with Celeste hit a nerve.

There's no way I have feelings for Ana. It was a simple mess up that shouldn't have happened.

"Ok, ok. Shh shh shh. Daddy's here." I tried quieting Tronny man. He was missing his mama. Hell, I was too.

We just made it in the house.

Most of the furniture came in already. I didn't bother rearranging it or taking the plastic off.

The movers started bringing the stuff that next day when Cyrene went over to Mikes.

"It's ok big man." I tried soothing him. "You can help me move the furniture to where you think mommy will want it to go. Make everything perfect for when she come home."

He cried louder, wiping at his eyes.

"Nah, Tron you just woke up. No sleep." I walked us to the kitchen to get him a little snack.

"You'll see mommy tomorrow after she get off." I grabbed a pear out of the fruit drawer in the fridge and washed it off. "Here, hold this." I held the pear out for him to grab. That settled him down.

While he was quiet, I placed him in his feeding chair, seated on the island. He played with the pear, trying to bite it with his two teeth growing in on the bottom.

"Greedy ass." I laughed while getting a knife and the baby food puree dispenser out.

He smiled back.

"Aight, let me see it." I held my hand out for him to give me the pear. He stared at his hands, grinning.

"Ima' take it." I slowly went in to grab it.

I thought he would cry again, but he didn't. He handed it over. "That's my boy. Save the tears for when you really need them."

Tron watched as I cut up the pear and skinned it. "I don't see how you eat these nasty things. Taste like old applesauce."

I laughed hearing him going in on me with his baby talk, sounding like he was saying yaya, dada, and ouuu.

"I need to record this, so when I get old, you can do this for me. Fix my food, wipe my ass, wash me. Drive me around until I fall asleep. Read to me at night." I placed the chopped pears in the machine. "Yeah, you and your future siblings can cater to me and your mama."

His little noises grew louder, and he banged on the small table as if we were in a heated discussion.

"Just a minute ago, you were sleepy." I laughed, turning on the machine.

While the pears were blending, I pulled out a bowl and a spoon. "You gon' have to feed yourself. You're five months, almost a grown man."

He continued making loud noises while chewing on his fingers. "Ya, ya, ya, ya."

After pouring the pear in the bowl and placing it in front of him, my phone rang.

I found it on the counter behind me. I answered and placed it on speaker. "Hey, mama."

"Hello, son. Is that my grandbaby I hear?"

"Yes ma'am. I'm feeding him some pears. He's trying to boss me around, wanting me to cater to him." I picked up the spoon and scooped some only for him to put his hand in the bowl.

"Aht Aht. Stop Tron." I pulled his other hand back before it could reach the bowl. "You're supposed to use the spoon."

Tronny laughed, making silly faces, licking the pears off of his hand.

"I'm not laughing." I smiled, shaking my head.

"Leave that baby alone." My mom playfully scolded. "How's everything with the new location?"

"Uh, business is good." I cleared my throat.

"But?" She dragged out.

"Where's dad? I'm about to come by."

"He's right here. Why? What's going on?" She sound like she was sitting down. "What happened?"

"I'll be over after I get this little pear monster ready." I wiped his little fingers.

"Ok. I'll make lunch."

I hung up with her and finished feeding Tronny.

After getting him cleaned up and dressed, we quickly headed out the door.

We listened to some old school R&B, putting my son up on game. He ended up falling asleep mid-drive.

Pulling up to my folks' house, I took my time. I was dreading telling them about this.

I grew up in Kansas, where I attended grade school and college. That's where I met A3, Mike, Amina, and Chance, at KU.

All of us decided to move to Atlanta. A city where business was always booming, plus Mike had Rai and Mama Laurie here at the time.

My parents always loved Atlanta when they visited, so they decided to buy a home here as well.

Easing Tron out of his seat, trying to avoid waking him up, I successfully got him in the house.

I found my mom in the kitchen, my dad on the sofa with his feet propped up watching the news.

"Knock knock." I walked further inside, catching their attention. "Yal' need to lock the door. I could've been anybody barging in."

"I'm waiting on the day someone does." My dad brought his attention to me in his Battalion Chief uniform, tilting his head to the gun closet. "I'm prepared for war."

"My baby's sleeping." Mama grinned, ready to get him.

"Give me my grandson." She moved her index fingers in the shape of a hook, repeatedly moving it facing me as she came over.

"I tried to keep him up, but his Lil' chubby self wasn't having it." I handed him over.

"Let me go lay him down. I'll be right back so we can talk." She eyed me, knowing whatever I had to say must've been serious.

I nodded, giving her the baby bag.

"What up pop?" I plopped down beside him, kicked my shoes off, and propped my feet up on the ottoman next to his.

"Comfortable?" He eyed me before taking his reading glasses off and placing them on the end table.

"Not really, but this will do." I joked, laughing. He pushed my feet off the ottoman and slid it over.

"What's going on? Ya' mama said it sound like you had something going on with ya'." He leaned back, locking his hands together behind his head, focusing on the tv.

"I'll wait 'till she come back out." I sighed and leaned back.

"Ok." He put his glasses back on then turned the volume up on the tv. "Some of my firemen are raving about your new gym. I told them to spread the word. Get their family and friends to come out there.

" 'Preciate it, Pops." I dapped him. "It's been a long road to get here, but it's coming together."

He nodded. "That's what hard work and dedication will get you. You spent a lot of years, goofing off, and focused on the wrong thing. But you got it now and stuck with it. I'm proud of you."

Usually, hearing him praise me would get me amped up and big-headed, but not today.

Sigh.

He peeped my mood. "Must be serious, serious."

"Yep."

Mama made her way back and sat next to my dad. "Ok, what is it?"

Rubbing my sweaty hands over my jeans, I took a breath. "Cyrene and I are going through something."

"Something like what." They said at the same time, my dad muted the tv.

"We invited another girl into the bedroom, three times. Then a year later, she showed up at my gym."

They tilted their heads at the same time with eyebrows raised.

"She came in as a new client. I turned her down, she left but only to come back a few minutes later." I scratched the back of my head. "She came into my office and locked the door behind her."

"I cheated."

My dad placed his fingers on his temple, massaging it with his eyes closed. He then sat up, staring at me, taking his glasses off again, ready to kick my ass.

"Say what now?" He spoke clearly in his deep raspy tone.

My mom sighed, shaking her head.

"She's staying in a condo off of Peach Tree. She needs space." I uttered.

"So, you're back to disrespecting women again?" My dad coldly asked, breathing out irritatedly. "Here I am thinking you got your shit together."

I just shook my head. I couldn't do anything but be disappointed in myself.

My mom chimed in. "Troy, you have that beautiful baby boy napping down the hall. Is he not worth it to you? You can't even grow up for him."

"I was trying. I fu—, I messed up."

"How hard is it to keep your mess in your pants?" Dad asked sarcastically. "I've been with your mama for thirty-five years. Trust me. It's not hard."

"I'm not you," I mumbled quickly after him.

"What?" He retorted.

"Nothing."

"You fooled around throughout high school, college, and even after. Now you're still doing the same thing." He shook his head. "Knowing your history with women, why would you even allow another woman to come in?"

"I don't know." I sighed. "I do want better for myself."

"A threesome, Troy?" My dad asked in disbelief that I would go that far, especially with Cyrene.

Sigh.

Not too many people know about her kinky side. So this was shocking to just about everyone. The squad still won't let us live down the whole handcuffs, ball rings and anal beads thing.

My dad stood up smoothing down his pants then pointed to the door and said, "you know what, get out."

It wasn't in a stern way, so I couldn't tell if he was serious or not.

"You kicking me out?" I turned to my mama. "Ma?"

"You heard your father. Our grandson is always welcome here, but you have to go. Come back when you have my daughter n law with you."

They stared, waiting for me to get my shit and go.

"Damn," I mumbled, getting up. "Can you at least watch Tron for a few hours, and I'll be back to get him. Ima' go home and straighten some of the furniture out."

"Absolutely, he didn't mess up. You did." My mom smiled tightly and stood up as well, trying to show me some tough love I guess.

I shook my head walking to the door. "What about the lunch you made? Can I get a plate to go?"

"I cook for faithful people only. There's a drive-thru around the corner." My mom clanked in her heels, meeting ya at the door.

My dad winked at me then said, "thanks for the grilled chicken melt baby." He chuckled, leaning in to kiss mama.

Ain't this some bull, that's my favorite sandwich.

I sucked my teeth before walking, passed them out the door.

Walking over to my car, my dad called out for me. "Hold on a second."

He caught up to me, pulling his phone out. "Call this number. Set up an appointment tomorrow. First thing."

He texted me the number. It was their counselor.

"I was planning to give you this number after I knew your wedding date. It's good to have even when you're not having problems."

I looked down at the message seeing it popped up on my phone. "This is for couples. I'm pretty sure Cyrene doesn't want to go with me. I'm giving her space right now."

"Just call the number."

"You think this will help get her back?" I asked.

"It's not about getting her back. This is a reoccurring issue. As if normal monogamous relationships aren't enough for you."

I hated when people told me facts about myself.

I sighed. "Ok."

"Why didn't you say no to that young lady? There's no way I could say yes to another woman. I don't understand it."

I stared toward the front the door seeing my mama with her arms folded staring at us. "I don't know. —Her sister Celeste said she thinks I have feelings for that girl. But how? I don't even know her outside of sleeping with her. How can I have feelings?"

"Call the number. Focus on getting answers and getting you on track. Don't put any energy into trying to win Cyrene back. That might not even be an option at this point." He raised his brows, I nodded. "If you don't get the help, then you'll likely do the same thing again. You don't deserve her right now, and if you had any respect left, you wouldn't try to get her back right now."

"Aight."

He raised his hand to his ear, pulling at it as if he didn't hear me. "Excuse me?"

"Yes sir." I corrected.

"You're cheating, you don't have manners anymore, and you have those twigs in your head." He shook his head. "Mm mm mm."

I laughed a little. "Chill."

"Un-hun. Call the number so you can find your chill or some chill. Whatever it is the kids say today." He laughed back. "I love you, son."

"I love you too."

💛🧡💛🧡

🖇That was a little introduction of his parents. As you can see they are silly too.

🖇More from Troy next chapter!
(Finishing it up now)

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

576 2 26
"You're complicated, Clifford." "Why don't you figure my heart out?" CONTENT WARNING! RATED MATURE - mature content, sensitive and triggering topics...
1.4K 99 13
• 𝑪𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒕𝒔 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒔𝒑𝒐𝒕 𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒔 𝒘...
852 39 3
Just say that you need me I can't care 'bout anything but you. JEFF WINGER x FEM!OC. SEASON TWO ╱ TBD. COMMUNITY, 2010 ━ TBD. SPORADIC U...
383K 8.7K 94
Confusion. ©Ethanscupido This is my original idea please don't steal!⚠️