Supermarket is a Cupid [On Hi...

piana_staric tarafından

"Don't you talk to me like that. Do you have any idea who I am?" "Oh yeah, you must be the prince of jerks be... Daha Fazla

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
IMPORTANT

Chapter 6

193 65 43
piana_staric tarafından

Beep
Beep
Beep

I removed my hand from inside the blankets and slammed the alarm clock to shut it up.

Two minutes won't hurt.

With that thought I closed my eyes and went back to sleep.

Beep
Beep
Beep

Ughh, why is this clock so annoying. I'm not getting up before I complete my two minute course of sleep, get it in your thick head stupid alarm clock.

Slamming it shut again I closed my eyes to go back to the peaceful land.

I was literally dreaming of me flying over a colourful tulip field on a bright sunny day when boom! the annoying voice came back again.

Beep
Beep
Beep

I mean seriously, is this clock broken or something? why can't it just lemme relax for two freaking minutes? what's the big deal?

I huffed and slammed it again, before closing my eyes. After relaxing for a minute I thought might as well look how much time do I have to sleep.

"Fuck!"

My eyes went as big as saucers when I look at the time. Holy smudge, I've got like 15 minutes to get ready.

How did I overslept this much?

Uhmm uhm... two minutes, more like an hour.

Please shut up I really don't have time for you.

From a month and a half I don't have to wake up at 6 in the morning because there was no school.

So knowing me I set up 3 alarms to avoid waking up at the last moment and end up looking like a freaking zombie on the first day of school, but its not like that made a difference I slept through all the three alarms.

I threw the blankets away and jolted up from the bed and scrambled to the bathroom.

Remember you don't have time for a argument session with yourself in there.

Oh my God thank you so much, I totally forgot that, you know.

Hah, I know I'm a life saver.

Not really, because one you're dumb, you're just some stupid thoughts remember? and two you're dumb because you can't understand sarcasm.

I'm dumb mea-

Ughhh, go away!

Pushing away my conscience, I took a quick hot shower and scurried to the closet. I put on a thin full sleeved v neck white sweater tucked in slightly rugged denim jeans and paired it with suede ankle boots. I dried my hair and hastily tied it up in a bun.

I glanced at the clock school starts 7:30 and it's 6:58. Oh yes, I did it I got ready in just 5 minutes. Wow, that's quick cause I usually lose track of time in the shower.

I bolted down the stairs and quickly put bread in the toaster and made myself a coffee.

Initially, I did plan to make myself some good breakfast and go to school early as it's a 15-20 minutes walk. I don't have my schedule so I have to go to the office first also I don't want to enter into a class filled with students. I hate attention.

Gawwd I had so many plans, why did I had to oversleep.

Mentally slapping myself for that I gulped down my coffee then swallowed the toast in two bites.

Don't judge me, I don't have much time remember?

Aubree and Laura could be here any minute. Before I could get up to put my plate in the sink, I heard Laura shouting.

"We here Ny, make it quick."

"Race you to the park gate." Bree shouted , her voice booming in my ears as I was about to shout back a 'coming'.

A stupid grin formed on my lips. No matter how old we get, we will still be like this.

I grabbed my bag and house keys, locked the door.

I turned around and saw them smiling cheekily and waving at me, just as I waved back their smile dropped and they looked at each other.

Before I could react or understand what was going on. They started coming towards me.

"This is a disaster."

"Is she out of her mind."

"Why? Just tell me why."

"What were you thinking." they both asked at the same time standing in front of me with wide eyes.

"Wait....what is going on?" I asked confused.

"Look at you, you are so not wearing that on your first day." laura said looking pointedly at me.

"Come on its not that much big of a deal." I rolled my eyes.

"Geez what's up with that bun." bree interjected. She came and pulled my hairtie.

"Guys you are being absurd, what else am I suppose to wear a ball gown." I deadpanned.

"Also we will be late, there is no time for this we are going." I snatched the rubber band from bree's hand and pulled my hair up in a high ponytail.

Bree took off her matt valvet green jacket and shoved it in my face.

How very lovely.

"Wear it and no buts." she said sternly.

"Fine mom." I looked at her trying to hide my amusement.

She rolled her eyes at me but immediately took me in a bone crushing hug.

"I missed you" she mumbled into my neck, almost choking me.

"I..I missed..ahem...I missed you too,c-can't breathe." I managed to say patting her back to make her let go of me.

I mean, I'm the new girl in the town, I'm going to a new school where I will get a whole lot unwanted attention and probably have to socialize, so there's nothing more I'd like to do than to die but still, getting murdered mysteriously is a better option so yeah, I'd like to live till that kinda shit goes down.

Your life ain't that cool sweety that you die in a mystery like alison did in pretty little liars.

Okay, how abo-

No, no sexy kidnapper is coming to abduct you cause you are some long lost mafia person daughter.

Dang it! Destroying all my fantasies now are you.

Not my fault, you should stop reading those clichè novels.

"Well if you're done choking her to death, can we go?" Laura said with a sly grin on her face.

We pulled apart as bree gave me a sheepish smile.

She clapped her hands and turned around flipping her hairs dramatically,

"Yep, I'm done, let's get moving bitches"

And with that we started to walk towards the reincarnation of hell on earth aka school.

Well, here goes nothing.

×××××××××××

We were standing across from the big black gate of Hanford High and I was freaking out. All those scenarios in the novels about first day of school ran through my mind. I was nervous and fidzy. And I blame those books.

Give it a rest nothing like that is happening with you.

I don't know if I should be offended by you or not.

Besides even if anything like that happens you know good ways to deal with them. Remember how you use to shout at the protagonist when she does something dumb. I say that gives you an advantage.

Yeah and-

"It's gonna be fine. We both are there with you." Laura pulls me out of my thoughts squeezing my hand.

"Come on we don't want to be late." Aubree said looking me in the eyes her light blue eyes reminding me of my mum, calming me down a bit.

As we walk towards the entrance with every step my heart fluttered.

Aren't you being too over dramatic. With heart fluttering and all that.

Oh yeah, well tell that to your awkward ass.

Damn it! I hate this planet. I can't talk to humans!

Well boo there are only humans around here so get a grip and don't start blabbering.

"Why are you being so stiff." Laura whispered in my ear.

I gathered my thoughts, and start walking focusing on not tripping over my feet. I tend to do that a lot.

Don't you dare embarrass me like that.

I don't do that on purpose dumbass so shut up.

There was chatter in the parking lot. Everyone excited to meet their friends.

When we walked though the pavement to main door in the building. I kept my head down and dare not look up.

The scene of the hall was a typical one buzzing with students trying to get to there classes.

"Let's get your schedule and locker first. Laura will meet us at the class she has something to discuss with Mrs Smith." Bree said.

"Yeah, okay" I nodded.

And then happened something I was fearing the most. A group of girls turned and stared at me the one in the middle looked kinda judgy, giving me a onceover and turned around flicking her hairs.

Regina George alert.

Perfect, just what I wanted right now.

God darn it I hate attention.

Okay, we get it you don't want to be here. Stop mentioning it every freaking second.

Why are you being so mean to me.

I am not being mean you are over exaggerating a lot.

Fine I will shut up.

×××××××

Next chapter will be good *evil laugh*. ;)

Thank you so much for this amazing cover XLazyLunaX . You rock and when you unexpectedly made this cover for me it was really overwhelming thanks.

Don't forget to VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE.

Love ya lots next chapter after 10 votes on this one. 😊😊

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

263K 10.8K 25
"I knew if I wanted a relationship, I should find someone else. But I didn't want anyone else and I still don't." I managed to take his arm from arou...
2.8K 227 56
(So there are some cringe moments in this book when I look back at it so if you go ahead and read this please ignore them😃) "So, what are the other...
7.5K 250 24
• Friends to enemies to lovers • Dark themes • Situations some readers might find offensive *** Never did I expect to find Trouble in New York (oh...
385 49 15
He smirks, "You've finally cracked." I furrow my eyebrows, "You were baiting me? Jerk, just turn off your music!" "Or what?" He asks teasingly. "Or...