Argon

Par Death_and_Unicorns

I Sulfur when you Argon. This's a children's book to learn about the element Argon. Plus

What is Argon?
Where is Argon On The Periodic Table?
What is Argon's Atomic Structure?
Who Discovered Argon?

A Few More Things

33 1 0
Par Death_and_Unicorns

Before I finish, I'd like to give a few more things about Argon. It has a boiling point of -185.85°C (-302.5°F) and a melting point of -189.35°C (-308.8°F). A few of its common uses would be the heat and fluorescent light bulbs, and plasma globes. It's also scientifically used for arc wielding, growing semiconductor crystals, and other processes that would require protection from other rare gases. Argon has an oxidation number of zero, or in other words it cannot form compounds easily. Argon is also created when potassium in the earth's crust decays, and about 1.6% of Mars' atmosphere contains Argon.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
14.3K 445 10
When the Marauder era got a letter from golden era saying that there is second wizarding war, and they are going to watch the life of two Potter in o...
43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...