Breaches- TALE OF TWO BROTHERS

By neha_satakshi

2 brothers who once loved each other like anything, what happened that so much hatred came in their heart for... More

Prologue
LET'S INTRODUCE OURSELVES!!!
THANKS TO ALL!!!!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿค—
Kahin Pyaar Toh kahin Takrar *chapter 2*
YAADEIN *part 3*
MERI BHABHI/ JHAAG WALI COFFEE *part 4*
BOTH ARE SAME- Arrogant and Devil*part 5*
"Conference hall hai, Jung ka maidan nahi" *part 6*
Competing with Ranveer's Wierd fashion!!! *Part 7*
MEET THE MALHOTRA BOYS !!!!
Brothers and sister love *Part 8*
โคNew Coverโค
Important Announcement
ArManIka- Always together*Part 9*
Devil Malhotra and Flirty Malhotra*Part 10*
Thank yous and Sorry-s/ Girls are not weak *Part 11*
Torn apart between truth and trust *Part 12*
Hide and Seek of Emotions *Part 13*
Drunk Arjun and Express train Aarohi *Part 14*
๐Ÿ™Please stand together and Beware ๐Ÿ™
Bothering the Malhotra Bros*Part 15*

OUR WORLD *Chapter 1*

2.8K 222 225
By neha_satakshi

"Please keep everyone healthy and happy devi maa. Please help my children grow in their life, bless them with all the love, happiness and peace, and give me strength to bear everything. And pleaseeee give me my once happy family back, pleaseee." Lady in her mid fifties pleaded with joined hands in front of Durga Maa's idol.

"Maa, kabhi kabhi kuch apne liye bhi maang liya karo" A boy in his early twenties muttered while rolling his eyes. (Maa, sometimes pray for yourself too.)

"Chup reh Manik! But wait a minute how do you know what I pray!" Nyonika Malhotra a.k.a mother india of Malhotra family scolded.

(Shut up Manik!)

Mnaik gave her his charming smile and said "I have special connections with your Devi ma!" Nyonika rolled her eyes and concentrated on her praying.

"Jaldi uth gaye aap? Mujhe toh laga aaj bhi late hi hoge yaa seedhe breakfast table par milege? " Nyonika asked Manik

Manik thinking * Ab aapko Kya batau subhe subhe aapki hone wali bahu se daant khayi hai. Uff kaise utha hu mere ko pata hai.*

"Yes mom and do request your Devi maa to grant some brains to the Malhotra family boys, it seems she forgot to give them one." A girl in her early 20's spoke all the while looking at her two brothers and her dad.

They narrowed her eyes at her including her mom. She give a sheepish smile to her Mom and an innocent face to the men resulting them to melt immediately.

"And yes, Nyo am I your husband or not?" Ashish said.

"You doubt?? Chalo Maa, I will get you married to some sane person." Manik said and moved towards his mom.

"Shut up! And stand there you duffos! Don't you dare move." Manik shrugged his shoulder and stood there.

"And you, mother of our children!" he looked at Nyonika with accused face and continued.

"You always pray for you children and what about me. Mere bacche yeh, mere bacche wo!"

"Mom loves us more than you dada, admit it!" Ruhanika said.

"You...". Avinash Malhotra was gonna say something to his naughty princess.

"STOP!! NOT.A.WORD.ANYONE" she glared at the trio and continued

"And you Mr. Malotra stop behaving like a child. You have everything with you, and my children has just started blooming in their carriers. And FYI, I pray for everyone here." Ashish pouted slightly looking at his wife's anger while Manik and Ruhanika snickered looking at their dada's condition.

"If all of yours 'happy family' drama has ended than can we moved towards dining table, coz unlike you I have lots of work in the office." Arjun said looking at Manik and Nyonika, while Ruhanika and Avinash sighed in irritation and sadness.

"If you can't be happy in our happiness Mr. Malhotra then at least don't ruin them." Manik's jaw tightens in anger as he said glaring at Arjun.

" Maan bhai, Bhaiyu chalo lets go. Mujhe bohot bhook lagi hai. Mumma lets eat." Ruhi jumped in between to stop the cold war.

**************
Other side,

In a beautiful house we see a lady in her mid 40's is running here and there managing everything from breakfast to waking up two kumbhkarans of the house.

She is non other than Antara Sharma. The HOME MINISTER OF THE SHARMA HOUSE. 😉

" Aarohi!!!!!!!!! "
"RAJ !!!!!!!!"
utho tum log.

(Get up both of you)

But there was no difference.

Aarohi's Room

A beautiful girl was sleeping in her fully girl room hugging a big teddy bear. Her face was covered with the teddy and ears covered with a cushion.

An-" Yeh ladki Abhi tak so rahi hai. Hey bhagwaan. Isko kaun lega apni company mein. Hamesha dekho toh khaana aur sona."

(This girl is still sleeping. Oh! god who will hire her in their company, she knows only two things eating and sleeping.)

Antara went to Aarohi and pulled the blanket off her.

"Uthiye maharani ji." (Get up my queen)
She shook her. But aarohi just hummed and turned the other side of the bed and slept.

"Sone do na mumma. 5 min. Bas!!!! Aur aisi kaun si mahabharat hone wala hai jimein mere ko krishna ki tarah shankh bajana hai. Let me sleep." (let me sleep na mumma! and there is no Mahbharat going on in which i have to blow the shank to begin the war.)

" Matt uth tu, soti reh par phir matt bolna ki Maine uthaya nahi. You are already late for ur interview. You don't have to prove ur dadda na. Fine, sleep." (Okay, don't get up, keep sleeping but then don't come and cpmlian to me.)
Antara used her last trump card.

Aarohi sprinted out of the bed and shouted!!!!!!!
"MERA INTERVIEW!!!!!!MAIN LATE HO GAYI MUMMA!!! "

(DAMN MY INTERVIEW!!! I HAVE AN INTERVIEW TODAY)

Antara saw her darling daughter running here and there to grab her stuff.

" Hatto yaar mummy, Kya samne khade ho gaye aap? I'm so late. Main kaise tayaar houngi. Thoda jaldi uthaana tha na." She told her mom an in that process didn't see her legs getting tangled in the fallen blanket and (Move aside mumma, you are blocking my way.)
.
.
.
.
.
.
THUMMPP!!!!!
She fell on her bum!!!!

"Aaauuuuu, lag gayi re...."

Antara-" isisliye kehti hoon betaji. Jaldi uthane ki aadat daalo. Aur main aapko aur aapke daddy bear ko pechle aadhe ghante se utha rahi hoon chilla chilla ke par nahiii.. . Kahan uthenge aap dono. Ab utho aur jaldi se tayaar hokar niche aana."

(This is why i always say start getting up early and i'm expaling this to you and your dad since even i don't know from when. now get up and move.)

Aarohi got up sulking at her clumsy self and was going to her bathroom when again she banged with the washroom door and hit her toe nail.

"Ayeeee... hamesha mere hi saath kyun hota hai aisa??? Mumma lag gayi." She cried calling her mom. (Why always me????)

"Betaji... dettol ki nayi bottle hai andar go and apply some and plz dhyaan se chalo tum. Aaj girne ka kota pura nahi hua kya?" (betaji.. New bottle of Dettol is kept inside the bathrrom shelf only, apply some and please start walking properly.)

" galti ho gayi na!!!!!ab mujhe kyun bol rahi ho." (okay.. sorry na! Now don't scold me.)

Antara just nod her head and sighed at her clumsy daughter. She head to wake the other big child of the HOUSE!!!!!

.
.
.
.
.
I.e.- her Husband 'RAJ SHARMA'

She went to her husband and saw him sleeping like a dead person.

" Raj uthiye. Kitna time ho gaya hai aapko pata hai? Tum baap beti ke chakkar mein main pagal ho jaungi ek din. Utho jaldi." She switched off the a.c. and opened the curtains of the room and was going when (Raj get up!! Do you know what time it is? You both father daughter duo will make me go insane one day. Get up!!)
.
.
.
.
He pulled her and she fell on him. Raj just held her and slept holding her.🙈

"RAJ!!!!! Kya hai Yeh? Uthiye aap mujhe aise kyun khicha?" Antara asked him pushing him and trying to get up. (Raj!!!! what is this? get up!! and why did you pull me?)

" Are... sone do na Antara!!!ab tumne A.C. off kar diya. You know main uske bagair nahi so sakta, so now I had to look for the other thing na jisse mujhe neend aati hai- that is my darling YOU!!! So let me sleep." Raj said kissing her forehead. (Arey! let me sleep antara, you know na i can't sleep without A.C and now that you have switched it off i hav eto look for another thing which can help me sleep and that is abviously you.)

" Sudhar jao tum Raj. Tumhari bachchi badi ho gayi hai ab. Uske shaadi ki umar ho gaya hai aur yaha tumhe apne romance se fursat nahi." Antara shied listening to hin first but then scolded him. (Have some shame Raj. Yor daughter as grown up now. she is eligible for marriage now and here you are still romacing.)

Before Raj could say anything they heard a voice
.
.
.
.
.
.
Haan Daddy bear!!!!!mumma sahi keh rahi hai. You are getting old. Ab toh newly wed couple ki tarah romance karna chodo. 😜
(Yes daddy bear, mumma is right. you are getting old. atleast noww stop romacing like a newly wedded couple.)

"Waise agar romance karna hi hai, toh close the door lovebirds!!!😜"
(And even if you want to romace with mumma, then close the doors.)

Aarohi said peeping from the door who had come to call her mumma to give her breakfast as she was getting late, but saw her parents morning romance 🙈😜

Antara and Raj got up and antara pulled her ears
"Kya boli tu??? Bada Romance and all sujh raha hai na? Close the door? Shaitaan ladki."
(What did you just said...?? You are talking a lot about romance and all now a days na.. close the door? You just wait naughty girl.)

"Aaauuuuaaauu.. mumma main toh aapko bulana aayi thi. Mere ko breakfast chahiye tha. Ab thoda masti toh banta banta hai na. Dad help me naaa!! !!"
(Aaauuuuuu... Mumma Mumma I just came here to call u to give my breakfast as I'm getting late. Seeing u both just thought to have some fun.😆)

" No. I'm not doing that miss Aarohi. You called me an oldie. How dare you. I'm as young n handsome as your those college boys."😎
Raj said first as getting offended and then he tried setting his hair and said the last line.m in style.

Both the mom and daughter duo laughed and aarohi hugged her daddy bear and Raj pulled Antara too to complete the FAMILY HUG!!!!!!

RAJ AND ANTARA SHARMA

Proud parents of Aarohi Sharma. Raj Sharma is a businessman. He has his own business of diamonds and jewellery. His wife Antara Sharma is a jewellery designer. They are the most cutest couple, deeply in love till now. And Raj keeps on ROMANCING with his wife which leads them to many embarressing moments in front of Aarohi.Aarohi calls him daddy bear as he actally looks like one.😘 He loves aarohi to the core and is hell protective towards her. If Antara is his life then Aarohi is the reason for living. Overall they are a sweet happy family.

******************

On the other side:

"Agghh!! Who keeps office on Sunday yaar! Ek hi din toh chutti milta hai mujhe wo bhi chin liya iss monster Malhotra ne! aur yaha mujhe jadi uthne bolke Maharaj khud gadhe ki neend so rahe hai." A girl in her early 20's kept blabbering while getting ready for office.

(Only one off I get in a week, that too he snatched away from me, this monster Malhotra and cherry on top he told me to come early and he is sleeping in his room like a hog.)

She picked up her phone and dialed her mosnter's number

"He.lloooo" a hoarse sleepy voice buzzed in nandini's ears causing her hormones to summersaults but she controlled herself and remembered for what she called.

"Manik sleepy head Malhotra"

She shouted through phone.

"Kya hua Nandini, kyu subh subh mere kaan ka postmorten kar rahi ho!"

(What happened Nandini why are you making my ears bleed to death.)

Now, she her anger was gone haywire.

"You idiot, monkey, donkey, sleepy Malhotra, how dare you, first of all you took my only holiday from me, then you separated me from my first love and last but not least you are still sleeping and I'm trying to wake you up from past one hour." Nandini said everything in one breath. She was about to continue more but her monster interrupted. Manik gulped fearing his 2.0 version and got ready swiftly for office

"Nandini breathe baby." Manik cooed in order to calm her down.

"No, and now you listen to me Malhotra and listen carefully, get your butt up from the bed and come to the office in half an hour or I swear to god you'll not see my face for one week, I'll be going on vacation for a week and that too without informing you." Nandini yelled and cut the phone without evening listening his answer

"Matashree! Ooo Matashree!" (Mom) She shouted after coming in the leaving room, only to see her mom and dad standing there in a alert position waiting one of them to attack first.

"Nitish Murthy I'm telling you, return me that Tiffin its for my Manik." Nandini rolled her eyes as she got to know what was going on in her home early in the morning.

"Nope, not today Mrs Gauri Murthy. You always make some or the other thing for oh so handsome and sanskari honewala daamad, but this time I won't, this time, I'll be eating everything." He stated stubbornly

"Don't you dare do that Nitish or I swear I'll make you sleep in the kitchen for the whole one month." Gauri threatened and her husband visibly gulped but he wore a mask of brave man and continued.

"N..oo *clearing throat* Not happening Mrs Murthy."

"Nitish you are diabetic, and my son isn't, so you better give that back to me ,my son will be waiting for it."

"haan haan.. bas wahi tumhara sab kuch hai aur mei kuch nahi and why do you want to make that poor soul a diabetic person by feeding so much sweets, so I'm helping him that's it." Nitish said with innocence lacing through his voice.

(Yes.. yes.. he is your everything and I mean nothing to you.)

"Ooo helping hand, my Manik is very much fit unlike you, so you don't worry." Guari norrowed her eyes at him.

"Mom dad !!!!!stop both of you, I'm getting late! And dad you, please stop troubling maa and please give me the Tiffin." Nistish nodded his shook his head with a pout and hid the Tiffin more into his arms and Gauri shook her head in disbelieve.

"Pleasseee Papu!" Nandini made a cute pleading face and ladies and gentleman as we all know who can ignore the world famous Nandini Murthy's cute face. So as you all have gussed the end result, Nitish sighed and forwarded the tiffin to Nandini. She beamed in happiness and jumped in Nitish arms.

"Thank you papu, wo actually manik will be hungry na he will come to the office without having breakfast, but I'm promise I'll bring your favourite rasmalai while coming home in the evening." Nandini whispered in Nitish's ears, winking at last.

An instant smile occurred on Nitish's but it died as soon as he heard Gauri's words

" Agar raat ko rasmalai khaani hai to abhi karela ka juice peena padega Mr murthy." Gauri smirked and forwarded the glass filled with yucky juice

(If you want to have Rasmalai in the evening, then you have to drink bitter gourd juice now Mr Murthy!).

Nitish was about to aruge but Nandini stopped him,

"Before you start you arguing session with mom again, leave me out of it, I'm already getting late. Bye." She kissed Nitish and Gauri's cheeks simultaneously

"Bye. Aur mere Manik ko acche se khlia dena." Gauri ordered when Nandini reached the main entrance towards of the house waiting for the driver to arrive with the car.

(Bye and make my Manik eat food properly)

"Pati yaha hai tumhara." Nistish pointed towards himself while making a bad face.

"pata hai, 26 saal se jhel rahi hoo." Gauri offred him a sarcastic smile.

(I know I'm tolerating you since 26 years.)

Nandini nodded her head in disbelieve and sat in the car as soon as the driver arrived muttering "Crazy people." But a warm smile appeared on her face seeing their love in their silly arguments, just like she and her Mani's relation.
.
.

NITISH AND GAURI MURTHY

A proud parents of our NANDINI MURTHY
A very cute and argumental couple. Arguing isliye cos they fight for small small things now and then and cute because their fights are as cute and sweet as their LOVE. They were college sweethearts who got married to each other. Nitish is a Cardiologist and Gauri is a homemaker. Her love for Manik aka 'Hone wale damad' as Nitish says is something which is a blessing for Nandu but bad thing for her husband. Areeee she cares for him more than him na.😝
Both of them love Nandu like anything and like any other father even for Nitish his daughter is his PRINCESS. Nandu ki naughtiness and cuteness has come from her Papu aka Nitish and the Attitude and authority from her mother.
.
.
.
.
________________________________

Well!!! Too much of the fun now was it not??

Well, we had very much fun writing the part, hope you people had while reading it.
.
Few words for the trio families?
.
The Romantic Sharma's with clumsy Aarohi?
.
The dramatic and argumental Murthy couple with cute, demanding and mini monster Nandini?
.
And last but not least, a warm thank you from me and Neha 😘😘
You guys are the best, thank you for the constant support and love on the story?

Till than,
This is your overdramatic crazy writers,
Amaya and Neha saying
Tschüss
(Bye in German)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 15.6K 30
"แ€žแ€ฐแ€€ แ€žแ€ฐแ€…แ€ญแ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€™แ€พ แ€™แ€Ÿแ€ฏแ€แ€บแ€แ€ฌ..." "..............." "แ€กแ€Ÿแ€„แ€บแ€ธ..แ€„แ€šแ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€„แ€šแ€บแ€แ€ปแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€•แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€›แ€™แ€œแ€ฌแ€ธ..แ€กแ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฐแ€แ€€แ€บแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€–แ€ฐแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€กแ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€–แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€•แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€›แ€™แ€œแ€ฌแ€ธ...แ€’แ€ซแ€™แ€พแ€™แ€Ÿแ€ฏแ€แ€บ..แ€›แ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏ...
268K 6.1K 58
โ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. โž kate martin x fem! oc
227K 5.1K 73
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
38.4K 2.5K 61
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...