Bewitching Affection • Kylo R...

By FanFicSeraph

I heard him. Barely, but I did. Those three words I had been hearing in my vision repeatedly throughout the y... More

The Destined Couple
The Vision
Arrival
Let Destiny Begin
Battle of Wills
The Chase
Confrontation
Too Close
Out in the Hallway
Into the Wolf's Den
Strength That Is Necessary
Purpose
Poe Dameron
Escape
On The Edge
He Knows
Round 2
Takodana
Interrogation
The Flame Within
Author Comments

Awake

395 12 2
By FanFicSeraph

__________
Kylo's POV

I arrive in the throne room and take my usual place kneeling. Snoke's hologrammed form appeared.

"Kylo. Have you succeeded in capturing the girl?"

"Yes, Master."

"And..."

"She is everything you said she would be. Her power is strong and I see great potential in training her."

"Good. Keep me updated on your progress with her."

He disappeared leaving me alone in the throne room.

I then felt her through the force.

"I shouldn't be able to feel this much if she's wearing the collar. The collar..."

Hurrying back, I walked into the room I had chained her in. In her place I see General Hux sleeping on the bed with the collar and chain attached to him. I couldn't help but smile at how dumb he looked.

"He had been tricked by her." I laughed internally.

"Wait why was he here? Ugh, I'll deal with you later." I said to him.

I took a moment to hone into where she was. I opened my eyes and walked to my study. Opening the door, I saw her holding my grandfather's helmet.

"Sylvari. What are you..."

She immediately starts to fall backwards dropping the helmet to the floor. I catch her easily. Holding her against me, I see that her eyes are closed and tears streamed down her face. I pick her up bridal style and place her on my bed.

"What did you see?" I thought to myself.

Her breaths were deep as she slept indicating that she was truely asleep.

She was so captivating. My fingers traced her delicate face as I looked down on her.

I heard a groan from the other room and remembered Hux was there. Rolling my eyes and sighing, I walk into the next room.

"That little minx! How did I get into this?! The last thing I remember was... She was smiling at me and thanking me for taking it off..."

Seeing me he jumped.

"Kylo...I...I mean I was just."

I laugh at Hux in his sad, stuttering state. Hux dropped his head in defeat.

"She tricked me!" he hissed.

"And how did she do that?" I asked.

"Well she um...well."

Taking too long to explain. I entered the General's mind to see what had happened.

I see Sylvari shyly peer over her shoulder at him as he entered. My lady? I could hear in his voice how smitten he was over her.

"Sylvari is smiling at him!" I hissed to myself.

She reaches out and touches his hair and he is loving every second of it. I am beyond mad at this point. She then puts him to sleep.

"Well good riddance." I huff.

Releasing him from my hold. I start to force choke him.

"You will never lay a hand on her! Am I understood?"

His head shook violently up and down.
Letting him go, he coughed and sputtered, gasping for breath.

With a flick of my wrist the collar came off.

"Get out! Now!" I yelled.

He left in a hurry, not even giving me a second glance as he rushed out.

I sigh frustrated from what I've just seen.

"He won't get off that easy. I'll take care of him later."

Walking back into my room I glance back at the bed.

The princess is awake.

_____________
Sylvari's POV

I had awoke to Kylo's voice yelling angrily at the General in the other room. I sat up and held the blanket to me.

Clutching it tightly I silently hoped it would give me courage for the man I was about to face once again. I heard  General Hux rush out of the room.

Kylo came into view stepping back into his bedroom.

We both instantly raised our hands at each other, ready to use whatever force necessary to subdue one another.

"Please, don't. I won't cause any trouble. You don't need to do that with me." I said weakly.

He pulled his arm away slowly while his face contemplated if he could trust me.

"Very well then. Can I trust you to behave? No mind tricks?" He asked sternly.

I lowered my hand slowly dropping it down onto the sheets.

"Yes." I say softly.

Now it was quiet, awkwardly silent. I didn't know what to say.

"You must be tired." He says.

"Yes, I am." I said bluntly.

Not reading too be much into my words, Kylo walked up to a dresser nearby and started searching for clothes.

"I'm sure you're going to want some fresh clothes and a bath after everything..."

"After kidnapping me." I say finishing his sentence.

He looks up with a little bit of hurt projected on his face but it quickly disappears showing no sign of guilt.

"Well that's what you have done Kylo! You took me away from my home, against my will, and now I'm a prisoner. Your personal prisoner." I scream.

"I wouldn't say your a prisoner, princess. Look at where you are right now. Does this look like a cell to you? You're more like my guest with limited privileges. I even gave you your own room!"

"That are adjoined and you have access to whenever you want!" I spat.

He gives up on finding clothes in the dresser for me to wear.

"I will have to request clothing that will fit you. I'll be right back. Can I trust you to behave while I'm gone?" He says.

"Where am I going to go Kylo? I can't get out!" I huff.

He silently stares waiting for me to answer his question.

"Yes, yes. I will be right here." I say defeated.

Kylo leaves his bedroom.

And with that, I scurry to the bathroom on my side. I close the door and lean up against it.

"Well this is it. My vision came true and now I'm here. I must be here for a reason. I need to figure out what's going on and learn as much as I can about this ship so I can get off of it one day."

Moving away from the door. I turn on the bath. Hot streaming water came out from the wall. I see a few bottles of oils and soaps on the side. I throw them in hoping that's what they are used for. Seeing bubbles form, I turn to see myself in the mirror for the first time since I was taken.

"I look terrible. Completely exhausted. Even a bit pale, even for me."

Not wanting to look any longer, I slowly strip off my tulled dress. It falls to the ground pooling at my feet.

Feeling the cold chill run up my backside I look to see the tub is just about full. I turn the knob and the water ceases from streaming from the wall.

Slowly lowering myself into the water I gasp with pleasure. My skin and muscles instantly relax upon contact. The aromatic oils and soaps fill the air invading my senses.

Before getting too relaxed I grab a sponge and begin to get the dirt and grime off my body. Washing my hair tediously as it had tangled quite a bit.

Now done with cleansing my body I lay back and relax. Floating in the heavenly bath I had created. My eyes close and I begin to relax. Clearing my mind of all worry or sadness I had once felt. I begin to slip into darkness letting myself fall asleep.

I hear two knocks at the door. I instantly go numb. Hoping that I had imagined the initial knocks. I ignore it. Once again two knocks on the door rang in my ears.

"Yes." I say just above a whisper.

A woman's voice sounded on the other side.

"Princess may I come in?" She says.

"It's not Kylo." I say with relief.

"Yes, you may."

I pull myself to the corner of the deep tub looking directly at the door.

Slowly peering in, a young woman looking to be about my age stepped into the bathroom. She was tall. Close to six feet I would guess. She had tan flawless skin, deep brown eyes, with long brown hair tied into a braid over her shoulder. She wore a turtle necked, black unisex uniformed dress with half sleeves and pockets.

"Hello, Princess Sylvari. My name is Talia. I have been assigned as your personal attendant. I am here to adhere to your every want or need within the directions and limits Lord Ren has expressed to me."

Blinking a few times I responded, "Well it's nice to meet you Talia. I would have hoped to meet you under better circumstances." I said sadly.

"Princess, I know the coming days of adjustment will be hard. I will be here every step of the way for you."

"Thank you, Talia."

"I will let you know that I have been made aware of your abilities by Lord Ren. If you were ever to use your force abilities on me to help you in any way to escape from this vessel I will be killed immediately and someone else will take my place as your attendant. I hope that it doesn't come to that, Princess for I am here to make you comfortable. In a sense I am in your care as much as I am with yours."

I was mortified upon learning that I held Talia's life in my hands. One slip and I would be responsible for her demise.

"I promise I will not let that happen, Talia."

She said nothing other than a quick nod of her head.

"So you are Kylo's eyes and ears when he is gone. How can I trust you?" I said sternly.

"In a sense yes, he is my master. I must follow his orders if he were ever to override yours but I've been given explicit instructions to obey your wishes without hesitation, within reason of course. About you having to trust me? I hope my actions will speak for me." She smiled.

"Well then, Talia. I look forward to having some company in this prison of mine. What have you got there?"

I point to the clothing in her arms.

"Oh, these are the night clothing Lord Ren requested I acquire for you. I brought different fabrics for you to try. Which would you prefer?"

"The cool pair. I'm already overheating in the bath right now. I say fanning my face."

"Do you need help in the bath, Princess?"

"No, I'm at the end of my bath and ready to get out."

Grabbing a towel from the linen closet she opened it up and walked towards the edge of the bath.

Without hesitation I stand up and step out of the bath. Looking away, Talia wrapped the towel around my figure.

"No need to look away Talia. I am not embarrassed by your gaze."

Talia nodded helping me dry my body. With another towel she began damping my hair to get it dry.

"I'll go and prepare your bed while you change." She said.

Talia walked out. The door behind her softly closing with a click.

Looking in the mirror I could definitely see that I looked refreshed. On the counter I see the pair of pajamas I was given.

Putting them on I felt good for the first time since arriving here.

Walking out I see Talia finishing her preparations for me to get into bed. She looks over at me.

"How is the fit, princess?"

"Perfect! You did a good job of guessing my size."

"Well I was given your size by Lord Ren actually."

I blush immediately.

"He...told you my size?" I say nervously.

"Yes." She said softly.

"Well I'm not sure how to process that information, Talia."

And then I remembered he had been holding me so close to him earlier and when I blacked out he had to have moved me to the bed. I continued my nervous rant in my head.

"Princess." She said grabbing my attention over my thoughts.

"Yes, Talia."

"Please don't over think it. By the look on your face I see you're unsure of how you feel about Lord Ren."

I shake my head into a yes motion.

"Well I am here if you ever need to talk to someone. I give you my promise that Lord Ren doesn't need to know everything that we speak of to one another."

With that I go over to Talia and give her a hug. The hug quickly turns into me sobbing uncontrollably, letting out all of the emotions I had been holding in as she held me.

She moves me to the bed foreseeing my emotions manifesting before her.

She begins to slowly rub my back and stroke my hair, interchanging as needed to comfort me. My sobs begin to quiet down and my mind begins to settle. I close my eyes and drift into the sweet escape of sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
New character introduction! ❤️
We shall see how this plays out. 👀
If you're reading please let know with a comment or vote. Thanks. 👍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 4.1K 23
"When are you going to realize you're bound to me?!" Kylo roared, his voice echoing from his mask. His words caught her off guard for a moment befor...
41.4K 1.5K 21
No commitment, that was the agreement. He paid to give you a decent future, you gave him a temporary escape from a high profile career and a wife who...
168 0 8
Hired by General Hux , you are now a Veterinarian working on Starkiller base. You quickly find out that there is much more to your assignment than yo...
6.1K 270 32
COMPLETE Ranked #58 comedy-romance as of 4/15/2020 I HIT 2K!!!!! You guys are making my life over here. All the reads and comments mean so much. Tha...