Soul of Fire (CreepyPasta x U...

By BubblyShip

( This is the third book to Sans' House Guests, you should go read that and Shadows of Remorse before you rea... More

Credit
Chapter 1 - A Guest
Chapter 2 - Silent Girl
Chapter 3 - Undyne and Addy
Chapter 4 - Sister
Chapter 5 - Shopping
Chapter 6 - Religion and Science
Thanksgiving Special
Chapter 7 - Welcome To... Hell?
Chapter 8 - Man of Science
Chapter 9 - Half Demon
Chapter 10 - Jar of Organs
Chapter 11 - New Sibling
Chapter 12 - A Book
Chapter 13 - The Cats
Chapter 14 - Frisk
Chapter 15 - The Art Store
Chapter 16 - Leonie the Cat
Chapter 17 - Current Hell
Chapter 18 - Outside Giggles
Chapter 19 - Window
Chapter 20 - Dropped Cup
Chapter 21 - Barren Underground
Chapter 22 - Scientific Entries
Chapter 23 - Excited Boy
Stalking Monochrome Clown On Christmas Eve
Chapter 24 - Chara and Sans
Chapter 25 - With BoBo
Chapter 26 - Museum
Chapter 27 - Lonely Bed
Chapter 28 - Old Book
Chapter 29 - Museum Call
Chapter 30 - Tail
Alternate Opening
Chapter 31 - Pastry Shop
Chapter 33 - Runes
AO3
Chapter 34 - Leg Hair
Chapter 35 - Puns and Puns
Chapter 36 - Wrong
Chapter 37 - Doctors Visit
Chapter 38 - Sorry From Alphys
Chapter 39 - Wayne Is Awkward
Chapter 40 - Tapes
Chapter 41 - Locked in a Room
Chapter 42 - Bean
Update
Another Update
Chapter 43 - A Plan Revealed
Chapter 44 - Trapped In A Box
Chapter 45 - A Clowns Past
Chapter 46 - A Brief Visit To Heaven
Chapter 47 - Purgatory
Chapter 48 - Elevator Shaft
Chapter 49 - Wild Hewey
Valentines Day Special
Chapter 50 - Machine
Chapter 51 - Tondra In Hell
Chapter 52 - Blending In
Chapter 53 - Chara And Flowey
Chapter 54 - Finally In Hell
Chapter 55 - Tondra Is Back
Chapter 56 - Regrouped
Chapter 57 - Sans And Papyrus
Children Info
Chapter 58 - Fighting An Army
Chapter 59 - Zalgo, Our Father
Chapter 60 - Colliding Layers
Chapter 61 - Papyrus In The Void
Chapter 62 - A Closed Story
Thank You!
Voting
Voting Results!

Chapter 32 - Screwed

938 76 84
By BubblyShip

Blood. There was lots of blood.

Papyrus had managed to grab his nephew when the first scream echoed, dragging his body up as blood started to stain his brightly covered shirt. The screams of those around them continued as the bystanders started to panic. Hands moved up to grasp Papyrus' arms as he found BoBo moving carefully.

How was he still awake? And moving like that?

Despite having just been stabbed, BoBo moved as if there wasn't a knife sticking out of his back. His hands grabbed at his Uncle before he was shoving both of them to the side on the ground, making them barely dodge another weapon.

"How are you-?" Papyrus asked, cut off when BoBo jerked them both out of the way for a second time.

"It's my species, it takes a lot more to kill us than just a single knife or gun!" BoBo explained, "But up we go!"

Before Papyrus could object, BoBo was dragging the two of them upwards and into the nearest alleyway on the street. Screaming bystanders ran past the opening, none of them paying attention to the two hidden away.

"Owie, big owie," BoBo mumbled lightly, reaching behind himself to remove the knife from his back.

"Here, I can heal you," Papyrus said, walking closer to him.

"You're so nice!" His nephew giggled, "But you don't need to use your magic on me, not right now. Do you have any ideas?"

"Ideas?" Papyrus asked for elaboration.

"You're amazing, and smart, so I know you can figure out a plan to get us out of this situation!" BoBo said, clapping his hands together. "Because my magic isn't working!"

Papyrus looked at him. "Your magic isn't working!"

"That knife that gave me a little bit of a stab, well, it had some sort of magic or ability to it because I can't do any of my usual stuff!" BoBo said, snapping his fingers. "Which is really sad, because if I could still use my happy aura I could try and calm down whoever was throwing their knives at us! Silly them, trying to go and kill me. That's a mean, yet memorable way for introductions!"

"I don't think now is the time to think about making friends," Papyrus said, looking back to the open alleyway. "Do you have your phone? I left mine at home."

"No, but I have stickers!" BoBo said, holding up a folded sheet of stickers. "Happy face, or- nah, who am I kidding, everyone always deserved a happy face!"

As if he had never been stabbed, BoBo walked to Papyrus and placed a sticker onto his white shirt. The teenager gave him a thumbs up.

"What are you- BoBo, I thought you had died! Do you know how worried I was?" Papyrus asked, "If you can't be killed by one stab wound, why did you fall like that? And why do you have stickers?"

"I think I fell because I wasn't prepared to suddenly have my magic just taken away, it's a really weird feeling.. Made me feel sick, and I just fell and couldn't move for a moment from it. 0/10, wouldn't recommend. But I always have stickers on me!" BoBo said, "So, what's your plan? Usually Silky is the one who makes these plans, so I have no idea what to do without my magic!"

Papyrus took another look at the opening they had just ran through. Was it another demon proxy, or just a Creepypasta? Why were they attacking them out of the blue? How did they even manage to disable BoBo's magic? And why did BoBo have so many stickers constantly?

There were a few options to take. If Papyrus found a phone or electronic, he could somehow get Ben and have him take BoBo back to their house, since Papyrus didn't want him to be in danger. How could he contact Ben? Honestly, Papyrus had no idea. It required some sort of code or website, and Papyrus simply didn't know how. Then, there was the problem of BoBo lacking his magic. Did they take it for good, or would the effect eventually fade?

"Uh, well," Papyrus said, taking a deep breath. "Someone is out to get you, so I think they're probably a demon proxy or demon. Something like that."

"You're so cool," BoBo gushed under his breath, holding his hands to his mouth. "Like, you and Silky are geniuses."

"I can try to fight them off, or you could try to talk to them," Papyrus said, "Even without your happy ability, I think you can at least try."

"Of course! I'll wait, though."

"Why?"

"They've been politely waiting for us to finish our conversation, so we should return the favor and wait for them!"

And sure enough, looking back at the entrance, there stood a person. A red and black cloak covered their figure, an assortment of knives decorating their waist by a simple red belt. Their face was concealed by bandages, wrapping around everything but their mouth. Black hair dangled over the bandages.

There was a knife contained within each hand, and now that Papyrus had a closer look at the blood-free blades, he could see that they weren't normal weapons. Odd symbols and marks twirled around the surface, imbedded into the gleaming metal. Each of the weapons had odd symbols, all carved into the different materials.

"He said if I brought you back, he wouldn't make me into a snack," The person whispered.

"Aw, rhyming!" BoBo cooed, clapping his hands together. "I love rhymes!"

"BoBo, stay behind me" Papyrus said, backing away as he stuck out an arm to protect his nephew.

"You're so brave, but I really should be the one who stands in front," BoBo pointed out, "But look at her hair! I can't see much of it because it's covered, but black is such a cute hair color! It's so dark and droomy, can I dye it with red tips?"

"He said if I took you, he wouldn't choke me blue," The person said another rhyme, tilting their head.

"You're so creative! Wait, wait, let me try," BoBo said, "Hm. You're as cute as a button, because you're like... adorable-otton? Shoot, I can't do it. I guess I'll have to appoint myself with just an average sticker."

BoBo mumbled lightly to himself, pulling out the sheet of stickers again. Papyrus sighed, not taking his eyes from the attacker. They hadn't made any moves yet, but they still had just attacked his nephew. He didn't trust them.

"Why did you attack BoBo? Will you tell me?" Papyrus asked.

The girl tilted her head to the other side this time. "The master sent me, to cross the sea. I traveled a great distance, and now I have to be vicious."

Papyrus readied his magic at that moment, watching her warily. If she had the power to remove magic in just an instant, then he could be in some trouble. Not that Papyrus wouldn't stand to fight, not after she had just impaled his family without prompt. The girl didn't seem like a demon proxy, he seemed rather human.

"I have to get my eye," The female said, twisting the weapons within her hands. "So now, you must die."

"She is so creative!" BoBo squealed, "I love her, she's my new best friend!"

Papyrus felt his soul hum with magic, eye sockets focused on the weapons. Those weapons obviously weren't normal, the symbols on them might be some sort of spell to remove magic. Whatever they were capable of, Papyrus couldn't let her grow too close. Magic was a monsters only advantage in battle, and without that, the skeleton would have no way to defend himself or BoBo. Although the boy may be able to take a few wounds, it still likely inflicted pain. Not to mention how he wasn't immortal, he could be killed.

It didn't seem that Papyrus had to worry, however, as the person in front of them suddenly froze. Blood started to dribble from their mouth before they fell to their knees, the female coughing slightly. A new person behind her kicked the attacker to the ground, a gloved hand reaching out to pluck a now bloody screwdriver sticking out from the back of her head.

The new female in question was tall and thin, but not excessively tall like Papyrus or BoBo. She wore clothing that mostly consisted of blue and white colors. A simple white crop top hoodie was pulled over a light blue sweater, the light blue matching the color of her goggles that covered her eyes. Long, light brown hair cascaded down her shoulders to halfway down her torso. She bounced the screwdriver in her hand, her mouth covered by some face mask.

"I guess you can say she's pretty screwed!" The new girl snorted, her playful tone evident in her voice. "Right? Get it? Screwed? Because I used a screwdriver!"

《》《》《》

I UPLOADED THIS CHAPTER TO THE WRONG BOOK

WHY DO I HAVE LIKE OVER 20 BOOKS

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

THERE WAS LIKE 10 VIEWS ON IT AND NO ONE TOLD ME

MY BOYFRIEND HAD TO POINT IT OUT

(also ur big cutie jester and since I know ur busy drawing right now u can't say no u HAHA got u)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 3.9K 62
Everyone has a happy ending. If you're not happy it's not the end . . . . •°•°☆°•°• Y/n (that being you) fell i...
36.7K 1.3K 20
When your sibling Chara goes missing you fear the worst, but life takes a surprising turn for the better when they release the monsters trapped under...
64.9K 1.5K 20
||WARNING! THIS BOOK HAS BEEN ABANDONED!|| (Y/N) had always been a seemingly normal guy. Never really causing trouble, had great friends and a loving...
8K 400 34
Fonttale is an AU where skeletons have a special power related to their font name. A Normal Font Comic Sans for example, can force people to laugh. H...