Isn't She Lovely -h.s-

By singtomesoftly

He taught to her live big and more importantly dream big. She taught him to stay grounded, that the little... More

Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 1
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 2
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 3
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 4
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 5
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 6
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 7
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 8
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 9
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 10
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 11
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 12
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 13
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 14
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 15
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 16
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 17
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 18
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 19
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 20
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 21
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 22
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 23
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 24
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 25
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 26
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 27
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 28
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 29
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 30
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 31
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 32
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 33
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 34
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 35
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 36
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 37
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 38
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 39
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 40
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 41
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 42
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 43
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 45
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 46
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 47
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 48
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 49
Isn't She Lovely - Epilogue
Isn't She Lovely - Playlist
Isn't She Lovely - Acknowledgments

Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 44

44.6K 352 47
By singtomesoftly

The tension in the room was suffocating, no one said a word and that's what worried me. If Harry was mad he would generally confront the person but when he was furious he would sit there until he exploded, and at this rate he was a ticking time bomb. He hadn’t made eye contact with me and was just sitting there tapping his leg constantly, every time his leg moved faster and faster.  I couldn’t get myself to speak either, it's like I lost my voice suddenly. 

" Is it true?" Harry's voice questioned in suspense.  I tried to open my mouth and say something but nothing came out so instead I nodded my head.  " Speak for  heavens sake! Can't you fucking  speak?  No you can't because if you ever spoke to me then maybe I would have found out about this before!"  Harry snapped. 

" Harry stop swearing in front of you son" Louis insisted. " You’re  probably scaring him" Louis was right, I would feel Robby's grip on me tighten as he buried his head into my shoulder. "It’s not Sare's fault… she wanted to tell you."

" Wait you knew?" Harry's voice got even louder. " You knew and didn't tell me?  You didn't think I would want to know that I'm a dad? Who all knew?  Was it only me that found out when the rest of the world did?" Harry  stood up and shot venomous looks at everyone.  Shawna slowly raised her hand, which was followed by Eleanor's and Louis', Niall just stood there in confusion.   I was a bit thankful that Liam and Danielle weren't here yet. 

" So you told everyone except to two people who it actually matters to, the dad and the boy you were dating,  the two people's who's careers you just ruined!" Harry spitted. 

" I think we're going to go, let you guise work this out" Louis suggested. 

" We'll take Robby  and bring him back later" Eleanor agreed, as much as I didn't want to let Robby go, I knew that Harry was intimating when he was mad.  I passed Robby into Eleanor's arm still not being able to talk, what was wrong with me? Everyone left except for Harry and Niall,  I owed both of them an explanation. 

" Still aren't saying anything?" Harry asked bitterly. " Why aren't you speaking!" Harry was now inches away from my face. " Huh?"  His emerald eyes were furious and the veins in his neck were beginning to show.  " Can you at least tell me why you hid the fact that I’m  a father from me for almost two years?" He was so close to me that some of his spit was  hitting my face and again I couldn’t say anything. 

" Harry back up" Niall pushed him away from me, and put himself between us. " Just calm down before you say or do something stupid." 

" How can you not be mad? She didn't tell either of us!"  Harry tried to defend himself. 

" I wasn't actually dating her!" Niall  pointed out to Harry. " Besides  shouldn’t you be grateful that you have a son?" 

"  I am so grateful I have a son who I had no idea about, so if I didn’t find out today he would of grew up thinking his father didn’t love him" Harry stated sarcastically. " I am also grateful that my career is probably down the drain and I am also grateful that the girl I love has been lying to me this whole time"

" I-I'm sorry" I finally forced the words out of my lips, but the second I did the tears sprung from my eyes and my body collapsed. I never wanted Harry to me mad at me, I never wanted to hid the fact from Harry but  I couldn’t change anything that has happened. I don't regret Robby, I regret not telling the truth about Robby.

" Sorry is not going to change the fact that you hid everything from me." Harry growled but he more calm then before.

" I never wanted to Harry, but I thought you cheated on me and then I told management and that's why I disappeared.  You were never suppose to find me or find out. You aren't even suppose to find out now!" I sobbed. " I was suppose to become friends with you before you left for tour again, just so you'd be in a better mood.  We aren't suppose to be together" I explained.

Harry's eyebrows relaxed and he took a deep exhale. " I'm sorry for getting so frustrated, I just I don't know"  he rubbed his temples and sat on the couch, I was still curled up in a ball on the floor and Niall was standing there awkwardly. 

" I think  management is going to want to talk to you two" Niall stated the obvious. 

" So they can tear Sare and I apart even more? Think about it, if we never got management involved in our relationship Isabelle would have never came in our lives  and everything would be perfect"  Harry's eyes were getting watery. " And again because of management we are sitting here arguing" 

" I think Niall's right though Haz,  there is a lot to work out.”  I got up from the floor and moved beside Harry on the couch. 

" I know,  I am just afraid  I won't like what I hear."

" Same, but we don't have to go through it alone. We have each other... that is if you still want to be with me?" 

“ I love you Sarebear…” I was  happy to hear the word come out of his mouth I quickly cut him off. 

“ I love you to Haz,  but It’s not just me anymore--Robby and I are a package deal.”

“ You didn‘t let me finish…I was saying I do love you but I don‘t know if I can forgive you.  I am staying around for Robby not you but we can also work on things. ”  My jaw dropped, I couldn’t believe what he just said. I was happy he wanted to stay for Robby but I was absolutely crushed that he wasn’t sure about me. Wasn’t is suppose to be Hazza and Sarebear  forever

“ But we can try to work things out right?” I blubbered.    Harry pulled me into a hug and I started to cry into his shoulder. I  thought Harry was going to be scared  , I thought Harry was going to be mad, but I didn’t think Harry would not want to be with me.  

“ Sorry to interrupt this ” Niall coughed awkwardly. “ But I am  going to go, I am going to  text Louis and tell him to drop Robby off. I think you three should spend the night together” 

“ Thanks, I’m sorry for acting like a jerk towards you. We’re good, right mate?”  Harry smiled at Niall. 

“ We’re good” 

***

“ The wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round. The wheels on the bus go round and round all through the town”  I could hear Robby and Harry singing in the living room. I decided to  go through with my plans of cooking dinner.  My dad called  and said he would be home early, so it was going to truly be a family dinner and to be honest I’m really excited.  The chicken was sizzling and the aroma of spices filled though the air. 

The wraps were ready to be filled and the table was already set. Everything  should go perfectly tonight, I warned  my dad that Harry knew and I warned Harry that my dad still had mixed feelings about him. Tonight was hopefully the night they would finally see eye to eye, for Robby's sake if not mine. 

" Sare! I'm home!"   My dad's voice boomed through the house. " Where is my little Robster?"  he chuckled.  All you could hear was the little pitter patter of  Robby's feet running up to my dad in excitement."   Harry finally came out into the kitchen.

" Sounds like it's going good with you two"   I smiled.

" I don't think he likes  me, as much as does your dad." His eyes looked a bit sad. 

" He just doesn't know you as well. He'll be your best friend by the  end of the night"

“I know. I’m sorry about saying I’m not here for you earlier, I am but I need time to think and we need to take things slow again.

“ Harry what’s there to think about?”

“ You lied to me”

“ I promise I won’t do it again.” I begged. 

“ I didn’t say I didn’t love you” he smiled. “ I said we need to take things slow.” These words were actually coming from the Harry Styles mouth. 

" So Harry how have you been?"  my dad came in and sat down at the table. 

" Pretty good, better now that I know Sarah has been doing okay." He smiled cheekily. 

" You are still the same cheeky boy, I see" My dad laughed. 

" Except I want you to know, I will never hurt  Sarah or Robby"  Harry downed the mood.

" That's a big promise"

" I'm a big boy now"  Harry stated and laughed slightly. 

" You shouldn't be a boy anymore, you should be a man" my dad stated.  I decided it was I good time to start eating, then no one would talk and mess things up.  I  put the filled plates in front of them.

" Thanks for cooking Sarebear" my dad smiled. 

" Yea,  surprisingly  good!"  Harry's face looked shocked after he put a piece into his mouth. 

" Well I had to learn at some point" I laughed looking at Robby who was in his high chair. he  was eating pieces of chicken and vegetables. He was old enough to mostly eat what we eat but I figured tonight’s dinner might be to spicy for him. He was playing with the pieces of chicken while eating them.

" So Sare, I need you to stay with Robby tomorrow because I work."

" Dad! I have an orientation  at  Julliard tomorrow and plans with Danielle afterwards" I argued. I hated how he always threw things on me last minute, it was like he didn’t think I had a life. 

" Being a parent comes first"

" I know, I know" I mimicked him.

" I can take him" Harry suggested and both my dad turned looking  at him a bit weirdly. " I mean, I am his parent  to and we have a lot of bonding to catch up on" he explained. 

" Thank you so much!" I beamed

***

“ I don’t wanna sweep!” Robby argued as I carried him up the stairs.  I let him stay up to late last night, it was time to get him back on schedule. 

“ Good boys go to bed for mommies” I set him in his bed. 

“ Who are woo? ” Robby pointed at  Harry. Harry’s heart looked like it had been broken into a million pieces, I mean why wouldn’t he? His son didn’t know who he is  and it’s all my fault. 

“ That’s daddy” 

“  I want daddy to tuck me in” 

“ I’ll tuck you in buddy, want me to sing you a lullaby?” 

“ Yea!” Robby said excited. 

“ Okay but you got to be a good boy and lay down”  Harry tussled his hands through Robby’s curls.  Once he was laid down, Harry went and sat in the rocking chair. 

 “ Can I sit with woo”  Robby begged and Harry looked at me for permission and I nodded. I couldn’t deprive either of them of less time together.   Harry laid  Robby across his lap, holding him up with his arms, while slowly rocking back and forth. He started of humming a bit and then started to sing. 

I could stay awake just to hear you breathing

Watch you smile while you are sleeping

While you're far away and dreaming

I could spend my life in this sweet surrender

I could stay lost in this moment forever

Where every moment spent with you is a moment I treasure 

I just stood at the door way, watching Harry’s eyes beam at Robby and Robby snuggled right into Harry.  He was fast asleep by the time  Harry had finished his last notes.  Maybe one day we would all be a family. 

Don't want to close my eyes

I don't want to fall asleep

And I don't want to miss a thing 

A/N; So I dont know if things felt like they happened to quick in this chapter  becuase Harry was super angry and now isnt.  I guess you could say that being around his son has changed his mind a bit and him and Sarah are going to take things slow. So they are kind together.

Thanks for reading, remember to vote and comment for faster updates :)xx 

P.s just imagine Harry singing ' I dont want to miss a thing' like OMH 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 35 14
"Harry?" I asked as we sat together in the moonlight. "Yes, love?" "We're going to college next year. What will happen--to us?" "It doesn't matter. A...
12.2K 45 54
[COMPLETE] "This isn't right.." I breathe, his soft lips layering onto my skin softly. I part my lips and grab hold to his thick hair, my eyes closi...
16.7K 677 75
"Be careful of love" She said. "It'll twist your brain around and leave you thinking up is down and right is wrong" She pulled away from his warm emb...
3.6K 71 38
Sometimes love just sneaks up on you and sometimes it's for the best. Sometimes though things go horribly wrong and you don't know which way to turn...