𝐈𝐅 𝐖𝐄 • 𝓦𝓮𝓷𝓭𝔂

By IMEUNBYUL

#2 rvwendy #22 reveluv (2/8/19) #1 rvwendy #14 reveluv (23/2/20) " Through this lifetime and the future ahead... More

SYNOPSIS
Author's note
PROLOGUE
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
Author's Note
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE

SIXTEEN

121 13 3
By IMEUNBYUL

Playlist: Psycho by Red Velvet

If there are situations that you can easily escape without worrying that it could get worse she would like to do it now. What to do if you're in a place where your question could or could not be answered. Are there certain tricks to make all your problems go away? Is there something her power can do to save her from this?

"Jaehyun" she begins.

She can sense Taeyong is looking at her when she calls another man's name that is not his. Taeyong knows about her relationship with Jaehyun and how he hurts her by leaving her alone without any texts, calls or reason he left and now he came back just as Wendy beginning to forget him.

The tension is real and she felt to suffocate every time she wants to say something.

"Can i have a moment with you?"

"Sure," Jaehyun follow after her. Wendy turns her head to see if Taeyong is bothered by this but he just looks away unbothered. She was upset by his reaction but she glad to see him. That's enough for her.

They both reach a balcony; nearby by the car porch with a view of the sight of the Han's river.

"Why did you come back?" she asks. He looks to be startled by her words but manages to smile.

"I'm fine too, thank you," He chuckled,

"You think this is funny?"

"Thought that you would ask how I'm doing"

"Why should I?"

"Cause I'm here"

Wendy never felt like going angry at someone she loves once before but the thought of him leaving her without any words left a scar on her.

"It doesn't change anything if you're here"

"Would it change if i come here just to see how you're doing?"

"I'm doing just fine with or without you"

"I see"

Jaehyun was taken aback with Wendy's word and he felt like his heart sank to the ground. He kept his mouth calm as he replies.

"I guess it's not relevant anymore"

He just smiles away after he said it. Jaehyun's silent as he mulls over everything, but she can tell what he's thinking.

"I didn't come here to fix our relationship like we used to have," Wendy's gaze is now locked straight into Jaehyun's eyes. "Though i wanted too, it will be beyond my desire. I'm not gonna be long here, you can hate me all of you want until i leave this place. Until then i will be completely gone from your life".

"Why you left me alone in the park?"

"I have my reason,"

"Without any call or text?"

"I just..have my reason"

"I'm sick and tired of your reason Jaehyun! you can at least leave a message or or voice call saying you're leaving somewhere and not leave me hanging for all these years, you know that I'm in love with you and we go out. Why you gotta play with my feelings like this." Wendy was on the verge of crying but she held back. "Still I'm glad it's over, i have forgiven you and please leave this past behind us."

Wendy walks away after she said it but Jaehyun stops her.

"I don't want anything to do with you anymore"

"Then don't be," He said.

"Let go of me," She tried to unlock her hand from his grip.

Jaehyun let out a sigh.

"I'm sorry Wendy" He began. "I want to so much tell you about it but i couldn't let myself say it, I'm sorry for leaving you, I'm sorry for all the things I've done to you, I'm sorry our relationship fail, I'm a trouble to you, Wendy, I'm sorry and i meant it,"

"What secret are you trying to hide from me?"

Jaehyun look hesitated to tell her but he got no choice.

"I just want you to stay alive"

"I am alive, what are you talking about"

"No, you're not, not here"

"Jaehyun, what's going on?"

"Come with me, I'll keep you save"

He looks to be desperate.

"No, Jaehyun, i can't come with you, our relationship is over and Taeyong is my new lover, you can't take me just like that after what you and i been through."

"He can come too" He assured.

She pushed Jaehyun away from her and gave a slight annoyance look to him.

"You lost your mind, what is wrong with you?"

"I'm aware of that"

Then Taeyong knocks on the glass interrupting their conversation. His body was leaning on the door with both arms crossed. Wendy looks to be glad about the interruption.

"am i interrupting?" He said it with a slight sarcastic tone inside.

Wendy shook her head and smile. She went quickly to the Taeyong side forgetting that 'breakup' doesn't exist.

"No stay there wendy" Wendy stop halfway and she just stays there, with a sad face. Clearly, she still hoping Taeyong would explain why he break up with her the least.

Jaehyun observes the situation and left a chuckle when Wendy stops after Taeyong told her to.

"what's with the chuckle" taeyong blurt out.

"Your girlfriend is so obedient, she'll make a great wife if you take care of her"

He can see wendy's stomping her feet to the ground like a kid throwing a tantrum.

"You should tell her" Taeyong insists.

Jaehyun look at Wendy then went back to Taeyong.

"We're just kidding with the breakup, it's all my idea"

Wendy doesn't look too happy with it. The fact this was planned by Jaehyun and the cause of her having a fear of break up, and this case he did it again but with Taeyong breaking her up is too much for her.

"Is that the only option you want me to come here after wanting to know the reason why taeyong breaks up with me? why can't you announce yourself you're in Taeyong house instead of planning this stupid 'breakup' thing just to get me here!"

"I thought it was funny"

"You're unbelievable, i can't believe i ever fall for you and it's not even funny!"

"You fall for my funny charms so"

"That doesn't give you the reason to fool me with all of this, why do you have to do that to me" clearly, Wendy is furious.

"To be honest he didn't fool you, it was me who did it," Wendy lay silent after knowing Taeyong really wanted to break up with her. "It was my intention to do it after knowing i have failed to achieve things in my life," he said. "I have failed to stop my mother from falling in love with another guy that eventually abusing her, i have failed my first global audition after practicing for so hard i thought in the slightest chance i could get it and make my parents proud" He then turns his head to Wendy. "I failed that too, and i don't know if this relationship is gonna be a failure too and i know you're gonna be better of without me cause his here" Taeyong turns his gaze from Wendy to Jaehyun then back to Wendy. "It was not you, it was me, I'll take the blame, i was just not good with romance and i know we rarely go out because of my dance practice schedule" He sigh. "I'm just a failure, Wendy and i don't want you to be a part of my failure".

"No, you're not, you're not a failure Taeyong," says Wendy, walking her way to Taeyong. After so many weeks have gone, her worries and sadness begin to cure after she felt her heartbeat next to Taeyong's. She patted his back. He lay his head on her shoulder and she can feel his breath going through her neck. It must be a hard time for him to go through this, she understands it. He forgets to mention that he always there for her despite his hectic schedule, and so does Wendy. That's one of the reasons she loves him. 

"Don't worry, i will save our relationship;" she says, calmy " and until then i want you to know that me and Jaehyun have nothing to do with each other"

"Are you going to tell her or not?" Jaehyun getting impatient with all of it. Wendy can sense a fit of jealousy surrounding the area where they are hugging but she know she was never intended to do it. She was just wanted to hug Taeyong cause she missed his scent. That is just one of her habit where she found hard to stop.

"Fine, I'll tell her" Taeyong parted from her hug, and he looks into Wendy's eyes. Taeyong mouthed 'I love you' word to Wendy. She gave him a slight punch on the chest and smile then went back to reality; curious of what he's gonna say.

"Oh my gosh, what is it again"

"He came here to warn you, wendy"

"About what?"

Now it's Wendy's turn to look at  Jaehyun then back to Taeyong. She was hoping it is not one of their tricks to fool her again, cause she had enough of it. At the same time, she was glad Taeyong and her are a thing again. Meaning her relationship with Taeyong never gone through a breakup. She was happy with it. Until Jaehyun breaks her happy thoughts saying.

"You're in danger"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 584 15
|| 𝙳𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝙳𝚎𝚓𝚊 𝚅𝚞 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞? || -o- MARKHYUCK -o- BESTFRIENDS -everything in this fanfiction is just for...
57K 1.3K 22
Haechan gets paired up for a project with a girl he doesn't like and who doesn't like him. They meet up for their assignment in a bar and since neith...
40.1K 1.6K 33
Irene Bae is a high school senior living in Seoul, South Korea. Her father left her family for an American woman just a year ago and Irene is still t...
37K 901 30
"The fantasy I've dreamed of, Without a word, you came to me With a heart-stopping smile You surprised me, I could only blink When our lips were abou...