๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐š•๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ | ๐š๏ฟฝ...

By simplysalvatoree

" to be heroic is to be courageous enough to die for something; to be inspirational is to be crazy enough to... More

๐„๐๐ˆ๐†๐‘๐€๐๐‡ + ๐€๐„๐’๐“๐‡๐„๐“๐ˆ๐‚
๐Œ๐€๐˜๐€ ๐†๐ˆ๐‹๐๐„๐‘๐“
โ””๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ
๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜บ
๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต

๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐

46K 906 555
By simplysalvatoree

。・゚゚・ 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 ・゚゚・。
╰┈ the vampire diaries season one

do you ever feel like...things are never going to get better? that you'll always be stuck in this endless loop of grief never being found or really seen by anyone

yes, many times, and each time I was proven wrong. it may feel like it, but thigs won't be awful forever maya, i promise

·͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

: ̗̀ s u m m a r y

Maya Jane Gilbert was a normal happy teenage girl with a picture perfect life to anyone that looked no further than the surface. She had an amazing boyfriend, a loving family, and the best friends a teenager could ask for. She was one of the most popular girls in town, known most for a wild and untamed nature. They didn't talk about how she and her long term boyfriend were on and off again while taking their rage out on each other but never being able to let the other go. They didn't really think about how Maya had been known to be the only one of her siblings constantly fighting with her parents.

Nor did they even know about how at one point or another her friends had all chosen her 'perfect' sister, or how anyone else she came across did. Her popularity was a virtue granted not merely because of her relationship with Elena but from her own "wild" behavior. Behavior that wasn't as much wild as it was the acts of a teenage girl desperately trying to work out her inner demons.

Inner demons no one, not even her own parents or twin ever seemed to understand. Nevertheless she persisted, she enjoyed life whenever she could and didn't begrudge her world for the way it saw her, as hard as it proved to be at times. A performance that became virtually useless to her after the night of the accident. All because she was drunk, angry, and had snuck out, Maya called her parents to bring her home. Despite how angry they were, like always, they came for their child.

An act that would end up being the last thing Maya ever saw her parents do. She watched as they disappointedly lectured her until the world turned black and when she awoke...they had died and by some twisted miracle she didn't. For her brother and sister she was grateful she had, but other than them...it all seemed pointless.

So she shut the world out.

She never wanted to feel a damn thing again, she never wanted to care about anyone because one day she would lose them. For months she had managed to keep that promise, but when she met Stefan Salvatore everything changed for her.  A flicker of happiness that couldn't be denied but for Elena, who had fallen for Stefan at first sight, Maya could ignore her feeling.

But there has been plenty to distract her, animal attacks, people going missing, bodies found drained of blood and no one could possible figure out what the hell humanly possible was doing it. Threats against the twins very lives come to light.

And suddenly, lies people had been telling her, her whole life became devastating truths. The loneliness she felt was all consuming, and she was drowning in an endless pit of darkness. To make matters worse, the world wasn't anything like it seemed, and neither was the one thing that felt right to Maya now, Stefan Salvatore.

·͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

˚ ༘ ·˚꒰ 𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒂 𝒋𝒂𝒏𝒆'𝒔 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒕 ꒱ ₊

˚ˑ1:35 ━━━●───── 3:47

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ

volυмe : ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇▉

|  P   L   A   Y   L   I   S   T  |

001. PRETENDER, AJR. 002. WHAT WE HAD, SODY. 003. BORN TO DIE, LANA DEL REY. 004. ENCHANTED, TAYLOR SWIFT. 005. BEGIN AGAIN, TAYLOR SWIFT. 006. LONELY, NOAH CYRUS. 007. CITY OF ANGELS, 24KGOLDEN. 008. LET IT BE ME, JENNIFER LOPEZ. 009. GONER, TWENTY ONE PILOTS. 010. HOW TO LOVE, LIL WAYNE. 011. BAD GIRLS CLUB, FALLING IN REVERSE. 012. DRUGS, UPSAHL. 013. UNSTEADY, X AMBASSADOR'S. 014. LEAVE OUT ALL THE REST, LINKIN PARK. 015. TRYING MY BEST, ANSON SEABRA. 016. TEEN IDLE, MARINA AND THE DIAMONDS. 017. PROBLEMS, DEATHBYROMY. 018. WHO'S THAT. GIRL, HILARY DUFF. 019. OLDER, SASHA SLOAN. 020. FEEL SOMETHING, BEA MILLER.

。・゚゚・ introducing 'endless love' cast ・゚゚・。

CRYSTAL REED as MAYA JANE GILBERT
love doesn't have to be spoken to be endless

PAUL WESLEY as STEFAN SALVATORE
keeping you safe is always going to be my first instinct

NINA DOBREV as ELENA GILBERT
when it comes to Stefan you'd rather die than do nothing to protect him that is just the truth

CANDICE KING as CAROLINE FORBES
this is why you're my favorite Gilbert

IAN SOMERHALDER as DAMON SALVATORE
what's with the bow and arrow Buffy

KAT GRAHAM as BONNIE BENNETT
I just wanted to do what my gram would've

STEVEN R. MCQUEEN as JEREMY GILBERT
you're broken Mj, just like the rest of us

MICHEAL TREVINO as TYLER LOCKWOOD
since I met a girl who made me wanna be better

SARA CANNING as JENNA SOMMERS
I never wanted to lie but my sister begged me to

& MATT DAVIS as ALARIC SALTZMAN
you're not bringing those two girls into your messed up life Isobel I won't let you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 44.3K 42
"You're his humanity, Riley. It's obvious." BOOK ONE IN THE RILEY EVANS SERIES [THE VAMPIRE DIARIES SERIES 2&3] STARTED: MARCH 19, 2017 FINISHED: APR...
189K 4.9K 22
(Y/n) Gilbert was one of the most outgoing people you could ever meet, but when her parents died in an accident things became very rough. What once w...
258K 5.3K 67
"I've never been a natural all I do is try, try, try." -T.S. {Book One of The Try Saga} {The Vampire Diaries Seasons 1-4} {Disclaimer} I do not own '...
218K 5.2K 29
โFire on fire would normally kill us, but this much desire, together, we're winners they say that we're out of control and some say we're sinners, bu...