I am sorry(kongart)(completed)

By ramyapa

Arthit have multiple personality disorder .one day his anger personality did a terrible mistake and that's l... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
Chapter 66

chapter 39

1K 81 17
By ramyapa

Everyone silently start to dig their food, Beam wished someone to break the silence soon,  krist shoved his plate away, he placed his crossed arms on the the table and lay his head on it, krist stared kong face. Noticing krist gaze kong pinched krist arm and said, "stop starring me like this, it feels creepy"

Krist just turned his head away, kong sighed and tapped krist shoulders to make him turn back, krist turn around sulking, kong knows what to do to make krist happy, he takes the meat with his fork and stretched near krist mouth.

Understanding kong's intention, krist took the bite, afterwards, kong start to feed krist while eating for himself too, krist noticed David and John watching him with their hawk eyes, "I don't like the stare you guys are giving me", krist point his finger to David and John, both startled by the remark.

Kong slapped krist fingers for pointing and gave him his death glare, "respect my family moron, otherwise, I will not talk with you!!"

krist rubbed his fingers and faced everyone, he stood from his stool and waved to them all and said, "I want to apologise to all, I feel bad for ordering you all, I behaved disrespectful towards you all, I sincerely apologise to David uncle for hurting him"

Everyone stunned by the apology, Mia is the one who broke the silence, "hmm it's ok krist We forgive you, I know you didn't do that intentionally, you were just frustrated by kong's kidnapping"

krist smiled gratefully towards her. kong felt proud after witnessing krist being polite.

Beam and forth also nodded their head towards krist to let him know that they forgive him, krist faced John and David and said, "I know what you guys think, after the food, We all will talk without Simba, if it is fine for you both "

Kong raised his eyebrows suspiciously to krist who just smiled assuringly, thereafter, once again everyone silently digged their food, once finished Kong went to his room silently after giving the glare of 'don't mess up' to krist, kong prayed that krist should not make things worse for him and Arthit.

All silently stand in the garden, krist broke the silence with his questions, "I heard you guys are worried about Simba relationship with Arthit, if so,I am assuring you all, that you guys can stop worrying"

John said, "how can you ask us to not worry when you created a war with James, now he will approach you? I know you can protect yourself but what about the real Arthit and our kong?"

David put his hand on John's shoulders to calm him down, David also said, "art..sorry krist we are all new to your health, we can't understand how you are changing! So we are scared to let kong with you guys, if something danger happen to you, then kong will never think twice to stood in front of you guys, I don't want that to happen, I want my son to live happily, he will be with you all only after you are all free from your perilous life."

"I don't want to be rude, I don't know how Arthit will do it but I want him to make things right, I know he has a few family issues so before he takes kong hand he needs to solve his problem, if Arthit wants my kong then he needs to come clean"

krist  listened to them keeping his face placid. He smiled and reassured them, "ok I understand you guys, I will give you a promise that we will not approach Simba until we solved our issues, but I want to tell you guys to trust Arthit, don't judge him because of my rampant attitude, I am just a soul which will leave him one day"

"Arthit loves Simba too much that he will never allow Simba to take part in any kind of fatal situation for him,  Arthit will protect Simba with his life, I know the main problem you are having is me and my attitude, I promised you guys, hereafter, kong will never suffer because of me"

"And for James, don't worry uncle I will take care of it before leaving, I can't promise you guys that I will leave Arthit permanently because I don't know if it is possible or not, but I give you my word that Even if I take over I will stay away from Simba"

"Now I request you guys to talk with Arthit when he approaches you guys after solving his issue, because once you do, you guys will automatically fall in love with him too, since that idiot has that unresistable charm to make everyone fall for him, trust him wholeheartedly and hand your son to him he will take good care of him with his life"

Both David and John are speechless by krist polite words, John patted David shoulder to give his answer, David nodded to him and faced krist, "ok we will accept your request and wait for Arthit", krist smiled and wai at them.

Krist asked, "if anyone have any other questions you guys can ask me"

Forth lift his right hand fastly while Beam rolled his eyes. krist nodded his head for Forth to ask with hesitation, "hmm..the think...you and kong..or kong and Arthit... you guys are threesomes?"

Beam pinched Forth  arm hardly, Forth jumped in his place in pain, "ouch...it's hurts baby"

krist smiled and said, "don't worry I know you all are curious to know about that, Arthit already took kong heart and soul with him, they are in a true relationship, about us, I can't tell you exactly what relationship we share, but I can promise that we are not in a marriage relationship"

After some more talk, all headed back inside, krist went to kong room, the latter was sitting in a chair and swinging his leg in tension. when kong saw krist entering, he went to him and asked, "what happened? What did you talk? What did they tell you?"

Krist put his hand in kong shoulders and lead him to the chair, he said, "calm down Simba! All went well, they accepted your relationship, they forgive me for my behaviour, now I want you to hear me"

Kong raised in eyebrows in confusion, krist told him straightly, "Simba I want you to live away from us for some time as your dad suggested.." kong raised his voice, "what the hell? Why the hell I need to live away? Are you crazy? Are you doing this to separate me and p'arthit"

Krist chuckled and told, "if I want to separate you guys, I wouldn't plan to give up on this body, don't i?"..

kong surprised by krist confession, "what are you talking about krist?",

"Listen Simba, this time Arthit gave up his body without fighting to me, Arthit gives up his time to me during his predicament moment, i am sure, he did it for you, For you only, to save you, he trusts me, I can't hurt him anymore so I am gonna go back "

Kong asked in one breath, "so are you gonna leave p'arthit? Really?", krist flicks kong's forehead and said, "are you that happy? Huh? you are hurting me kong? Don't you love me even a bit?"

Now kong replaced his place with krist and make him sit in the chair, he kneeled in front of him and hold his hand, kong explained, "krist listen to me carefully, I like Oon and you lot, but love,  I am sure that is for p'arthit only"

"You too don't love me krist, don't talk, let me finish it first, you guys are living with p'arthit past memories, where I played a major role, think about this, what if You guys didn't have me in the past, do you think you will still love me like this?"

"The love you guys remembered in your memory is making you guys love me back without a choice, if we end up together do you think I will feel happy? No! Because your love for me is by p'arthit memories"

"To make it clear, if p'arthit loved someone other than me in the past, you guys will automatically love them, the love between me and p'arthit is different, we start to love each other without knowing our past, we start to feel for each other without our childhood memory, we both fall for each other by understanding each other"

"I know you may be bewildered, even though I always want p'arthit to flirt with me, talk with me romantically like I do to him,  I can't help it but feel happy  when you flirt with me, Maybe, I am reacting to you because you resemble my p'arthit"

"I know my words may give you agonize, but it's true krist, even if we end up together do you think the love between us will be true? it's like you love me through p'arthit memory and I may love you because you have my p'arthit resemblance"

"I am not confused krist, I am clear, that my heart is beating for doctor p'arthit not for my Oon in the past, you can make me smile, blush and mad but i will be in lacuna without P'arthit, he can only fill the gap and make me complete,  I can't get away from p'arthit, for now, till the problem solve I will stay here, ok? do you understand?"

Krist hugged kong and cried again, he just nodded his head, kong broke the hug while krist wiped the tears using his hand and told funnily, "Will you love me if I become soft, kind, and bottom like Arthit", kong growled in anger, "you moron! You will never change"

Krist just smiled at him, kong assured him, "krist, thank you for protecting and caring p'arthit until now, Hereafter, P'arthit can protect himself, I will make sure of that, and if I meet you again in another body I will introduce you to my senior, he is exactly your type"

Krist just nodded his head and asked kong, "hmm...shall I ..k.kiss you in your forehead", kong put his hand in his mouth in shock, "did I hear it? Is that you? OMG I will surely tell this to p'arthit" krist just pouted and stick his tongue out.

Kong kissed krist forehead and told, "rest for Now, leave everything to p'arthit", krist smiled and returned the kiss, krist spend some time with kong family and in the evening he decided to head home, kong asked krist to call him regularly, krist bite his goodbye to everyone, "thank you all, for treating me good, take care of Simba until Arthit come".

Everyone nodded their head, when krist and Mia about to hug each other, kong pulled krist collar to stop him, David twisted Mia ear to stop her, Beam, forth and John just laughed to see this combo.

krist hugged kong longer than usual, kong allowed the latter to be in his arms as much as time he want. krist hands trembled when he pull away from kong, his eyes pooled with tears while kong eyes let out the tears. Krist gave another long smooch on kong's forehead with tears.

Krist went Arthit home, he called kong to inform him that he reached safely, he recorded a video for Arthit and placed it on the table, he also recorded a video for Oon and placed it in their secret place, he lay on the bed and called tuah and made a deal with him to take care of James, after some time he went to the slumber with a smile.

*****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 282 7
after being repeatedly pressured by both his and mews parents. Gulf is finally pregnant with their twins. but unlucky for them and everyone else. Gul...
12K 539 15
A story about an arrange marriege between two men that used to be friends,the marriege is because of Win parents wants to repay all the kindness from...
443 77 6
Gulf was driving back to his village when he came across a car crash. Quickly rushing out, he rescued the unconscious driver. Mew never thought that...
603K 36.6K 101
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...