๐ก๐š๐ณ๐ž๐ฅ; byler

By itsjustbyler

โ˜†.๏ฝก.:*What if the cute girl you met at the party wasn't a girl at all? More

๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ
๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐•
๐•
๐•๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐—
๐—
๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐•
๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐—
๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐—๐•
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐—๐—
๐€๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ž

๐ˆ๐ˆ

36K 1K 3.7K
By itsjustbyler

or "pretty stranger"

-

-

As the next week progressed, Will couldn't really stop thinking about the party- the drag.

He couldn't believe he was actually going to do it- it seemed so wild, so crazy- and he was definitely neither wild or crazy. It just seemed so cool: Will didn't always love himself, so getting to be someone completely different for just one night just seemed so awesome. He couldn't believe the idea had never crossed his mind before.

He was both excited and terrified, but admittedly he couldn't wait until the party came.

He wasn't sure what Jane and Max were thinking, if he should've peppered something or bought something, they had been completely silent about the idea since Max had brought it up.
And it's not like they didn't get a chance to talk: it was the end of summer vacation, so they hung out inherently every minute of every day. 

Will was just too embarrassed to bring it up.

10.38 am

It was the day before the party, and Will was scared maybe Max was kidding. Maybe they had forgotten all about that late night suggestion. Did he have the courage to ask them about it?

"So are you going to Max's party tonight, sweetie?" His mom asked, and he looked up from the eggs on his plate he had been moving around aimlessly with his fork.
"Yeah, I- I think so," he answered, smiling at her faintly. She returned the smile, except hers was bright and full of cheer.

"I'm glad, you'll get to meet some of your new classmates!" she said, but his smile remained light and unpromising. Without the promised haven of a costume, would he find the strength to go? It was almost funny how it was scarier for him to go as himself than in drag.

He picked around his plate a little more, until he heard his phone beeping. He ignored it: no phones at the breakfast table. But the beeping persisted, again and again and his mom must have seen him looking at the device because she told him he could check it.

Text from Max: Shoe size ASAP.

followed by many more:

Will

Will

Will

Will

Will

I need an answer

Will

He laughed to himself, sending her the size. She replied immediately with the thumbs up emoji, followed with an order to meet them at her house at 4.30 pm sharp.

 He texted the thumbs up back, and put his phone down. For the rest of the meal he was too excited to listen to his mother talking: why did she need his shoe size or him to meet her so early? 

Did it mean it was happening?

4.31 pm

It seemed like years had passed until he finally got his mom to drive him to Max's. She kissed him on the cheek and told him to call her before he went to sleep (he was spending the night at Max's), and he could finally sprint to the door. He wasn't shy to ring the bell: Max's parents were never home.

The bell barley even finished it's ringing when a flushed and flustered Jane opened the door, smiling brightly.

"You're late!" she exclaimed, pulling him in.
"By a minute, Jane! What's going on?" he asked as she continued pulling him towards Max's room.

She stopped by the closed door.

"We have a lot of work to do!" She said, smiling even wider, "You better be ready for this!" She opened the door widely.

Max's room was transformed into- Will didn't even know what. 

The bed was pushed to the side, overflowing with dresses and skirts. In the middle was Max's desk, only it was now partially covered with the biggest bag of makeup products Will had seen in his life. Behind the desk was a huge mirror Will recognized from the bathroom, with small twinkle lights surrounding it.

Max was standing by the desk, as flustered and smiling as Jane. Her hair was up in a messy bun, and she was wearing a shirt that must have been her father's, because it flowed past her knees.
"Welcome to your werk room!" she exclaimed, and Jane clapped excitedly behind him.

He couldn't help but return their smile.
"You excited?" Jane asked from behind him, "We practiced doing makeup all week!"

He nodded. there was no denying it: He was really excited.

8.54 pm

four and a half long hours later (with a pizza break in the middle) They were done.

"Okay. ready?" Max called, holding his shoulders so that his back was facing the mirror. Jane was standing behind her.

They were both ready for the party too: Max was wearing a blue crop top with high-risen black jeans, along with matching blue boots and sparkling blue eye shadow. Her hair was brushed for once, and it hung past her shoulders- completely straight.

Jane was wearing a short purple dress, with black heels and a sparkling black hair band was pulling her brown hair back. Her eye shadow was as glittery as Max's, only purple. They both looked gorgeous, as Will had told him many times.

They didn't get many chances to really dress up, and when they did they made sure to do it right.

"I honestly can't recognize you Will. You look fucking AWESOME." Max said, and Will felt his stomach tightening even further. He didn't know if he was nervous or excited anymore.

"three, two, one-" Jane called, and Max turned Will around so he was looking at his full reflection in the mirror.

Or, he thought it was him: the pretty girl blinking back at him through the mirror looked nothing like him.

Max and Jane had bought him a wig that was a few shades lighter than his normal hair, and it went down past his shoulders in small curls. 

His outfit was super simple, yet very feminine and as Max assured him, "trendy." It was a white turtleneck, with a spaghetti - strapped dress above it. The dress was composed of little yellow-white squares, and even though it wasn't that short Will had the sneaking suspicion it would slide up as the night progressed. 

His face was completely transformed due to Jane's impressive makeup skills. Somehow, his face just looked different. It looked like he was- well, a girl. He knew his face was always pretty feminine, but this was totally crazy.

His lips were colored with a sort of orange-red color, that matched the nail polish they had put on the fake nails he was wearing. 

He was wearing a small tan heel, which was probably why Max had asked for his shoe size.

The only thing that made him sure the girl in the mirror was him were his eyes: fake lashes and mascara, yes, but he found comfort in the familiar hazel. The only familiar part in this gorgeous stranger.

He couldn't believe it was actually him. 

"You like it?" Jane squealed. 

Did he? yeah, it was cool, but he didn't feel at all like himself. But again- wasn't that the point in the first place? Jane and Max had transformed him into a completely new person. For once, he felt like he looked good. He could say that, because it didn't really feel like it was him.

And it was really awesome.

"Yeah, i really do," He smiled widely, and the girl in the mirror smiled with her bright lips.
"Yay!" Jane said, and the two girls ran and hugged him tightly from both sides.

"Okay ladies," Max said, breaking the hug, "It's party time!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

797K 18.9K 26
โ˜†.๏ฝก.:*In which Will and Mike were best friends, but that was many years ago. Now? They never speak, or even acknowledge each other's existence.When t...
28.5K 413 10
Mike has loved the shy small boy known as Will Byers who never interacted with anyone ever. After years of stalking Will, Mike finally comes up with...
19.7K 536 19
Stranger Things Fanfiction ๐™ด๐š•๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š— ๐šก ๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š› "As soon as I had seen her I knew she would leave a mark on me, on my life. If only I had kno...
3.8K 107 18
In which Will Byers sacrifices himself and Mike Wheeler can't get over his death. {will byers x mike wheeler}